Red Eyes - Subway

Story Info
A young has a demonic encounter on the subway train.
5.7k words
70.2k
81
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author notes:

This story contains: nonconsent, forced orgasms, oral, anal, anal-licking (NO scat), big dick, gang bang (sort-of), train (as in "run a train on"), victim-blaming.

This is a work of fiction and fantasy. It is not meant to be a 100% accurate depiction of how sex works.

This was originally meant to just be a gay male version of those hentai stories where a woman is molested on the train but the story got away from me.

*****

Sam managed to hop into the passenger train before the doors closed. He'd made quite a sight dashing across the platform in his kilt but he'd had no time to worry about accidentally flashing anyone. This was the last train headed his way home this evening. He grabbed one of the overhead straps and held on as the train began moving.

He'd just come from a frat party and the evening had not gone well. He was originally supposed to sleep over since it was such a long train ride out to his friend Carl's college. Despite his assurances that his fraternity would be a friendly, non-judgmental crowd, people kept staring at him. At first it was merely annoying. But as the party went on, it went from staring to *leering*.

"Does it feel like everyone's staring?" asked the Carl. "Don't be so self-conscious."

"No, just some of the guys" Sam said, shaking his head. "And not staring like "I've never seen a guy in a kilt before" but "I'm picturing you naked" staring."

"Can you point them out?"

"No, there's too many people in the room and they disappear in the crowd when they realize I've seen them."

"Well, I'll keep an eye out for you. If I see someone try to creep on you, I'll get rid of them."

Unfortunately, none of them did anything that obvious. There were brushes on his arm and back but always when he was walking through a crowd. Sam actually got hopeful that someone was going to hit on him properly but none of them ever spoke to him, not even when they started grabbing his ass.

Later, when Sam was chatting with Carl and a few of his frat brothers, the one next to him, Leo, began staring at his legs. The surprised looks on everyone else's faces told Sam that he wasn't imagining things. Leo was the very definition of tall, dark, and handsome. More importantly, he was talking and showing interest like a normal person. Oh, this is promising! I might have to thank Chris for inviting me after all.

"Carl, you haven't shown your friend the house yet, have you?" asked Leo. "Mind if I give him the tour?"

"Oh, I'm not sure..."

"It's fine!" Sam interrupted a bit too loudly. "It's fine; I don't want to take you away from your party and a tour would be fun." Your friend is hot and I haven't gotten laid in forever. Sam didn't believe in telepathy but he hoped if he thought that loudly enough, his intent would show up on his face.

"Oh, OK. Sure you two have fun walking around the house during a kegger." Carl was barely keeping the amusement out of his voice.

"This way," Leo grabbed Sam's hand and pulled him towards the stairs.

"Don't wait up!" Sam waved cheerily without looking back.

Leo led him into a bedroom at the far end of the hall and closed the door behind them.

"First and last stop on the tour is my bed. Hope you don't mind."

"It was the only part of the house I was looking forward to seeing."

Leo grinned and unzipped his pants.

"Hey, slow down a bit!" Sam grabbed Leo's hands. "Why don't you let me take care of this?" Sam caught the hem of Leo's tee in his fingers and slid his palm up Leo's warm, muscled torso, taking the shirt with it. "There's no hurry." Sam traced his left nipple, felt it harden beneath his fingers. "I'm about to let you do everything to me."

Sam was about to kiss his neck but Leo pushed him away.

"What? What's wrong?"

"Look, I just brought you up here for a blow job."

"Oh," Sam silently berated himself for not expecting this. He probably wanted this to look like he really did just show me around and he can't do that if he disappears for an hour. But he was so blatant about it earlier, he practically announced we were going to fuck.

"OK, I'm fine with a quickie." Sam reached for him again but Leo stepped away.

"What's wrong now?"

"Just a blow job."

"No kissing? You'll suck my cock but you don't want my mouth on your neck or face?"

Leo grimaced. "I'm not giving you a blow job! I'm letting you blow me."

"LETTING ME?!"

Incensed, Sam shoved past Leo of the room ran back down the stairs.

"Hey, Sam, what's wro..."

"Change in plans, not staying the night, call you tomorrow!"

Sam didn't bother making sure Chris caught all of that before storming out the door.

---------

Sam stood on the train silently fuming. LET me! Who the fuck does that prick think he is?! I suppose I should be grateful for the fact that he was foolish enough to actually tell me he wasn't going to reciprocate at all.

Sam was in the middle of a dry spell and that had done nothing hips for his self-esteem. It's been months since anyone has shown any interest at all. No dates, no sex...is there something wrong with me? I'm fit: I have visible muscle definition without being bulky. Short and pale but I have dark hair and some people like that look. People say my green eyes are striking. I'm not ugly...but apparently I'm not attractive either.

The train stopped at the next station and Sam moved toward the center of the car as some passengers left and new passengers boarded. As the train lurched forward, Sam stumbled backward into the man behind him.

"Oops, sorry."

The man grunted and put a hand on his waist. He gave Sam a little push to help him get up-right but instead of just removing his hand, he let it slide down his thigh. Sam frowned, but decided to let it go. The train was crowded and it wasn't worth kicking up a fuss if it didn't happen again.

But it did happen again. The stranger behind Sam kept putting his hand on Sam's waist at every slight jostle or bump in the train ride. Each time the stranger's hand would linger, each time it would stroke him before moving away. Like the other party-goers earlier, the stranger got more and more touchy.

Sam felt frustrated and embarrassed. Frustrated because he knew publicly accusing this dude of molesting him wouldn't be taken well and Sam didn't want to start a fight. But he was embarrassed because the touching was making him excited. What was wrong with him? Did he actually like being felt up in public? He began to panic when his dick started to stiffen.

Oh no, this can't happen here! Most men would in this situation would only have to worry about their erection being noticeable. Unfortunately, Sam has a condition where he produces a lot of pre-cum when aroused. It made puberty Hell but it wasn't really a problem when he got old enough to exercise some control. Now he was faced with the possibility of ending up with a visible wet stain on his clothes! He needed to get away from the man molesting him.

Sam tried to move away, but the train car was suddenly very crowded. Where had all these people come from? Was everyone just pushing into the same spot?

The stranger, as if sensing that Sam knew he was trapped, began blatantly molesting him. His hand was alternating between rubbing his thighs and squeezing his ass. Sam would swat his molester's hand away with a hissed, "Knock it off!", only for the stranger to chuckle before putting his hand back on Sam. A particularly bad bump sent Sam backwards again and this time the man behind him wrapped his arm around Sam's waist.

"That's not..." Sam trailed off as he realized he could feel the stranger's erection pressed against his ass.

"Get off!" Sam tried to pull the arm away from his waist but couldn't get it to move at all. It was like trying to move steel. When he hit the arm with his fist, all the stranger did was chuckle. Sam was pretty sure all he accomplished was hurting his own hand.

"Hey! Help me, this guy is a pervert!" No one responded. Sam looked around and realized no one was even looking in their direction. "Help me, PLEASE!" The stranger began humping Sam's ass and Sam realized that this wasn't going to stop at getting felt up. He tried to reach the cord for the bell and the man behind him grabbed his throat.

Sam froze with his right hand halfway to the cord. Any embarrassment over his situation was wiped out by cold fear. The molester grabbed his right wrist and squeezed it painfully.

"OW! Please stop!" The stranger let go of his hand but didn't move the hand on his throat until Sam's hand returned to the overhead strap. The stranger hummed in approval. Wrapping his arm back around Sam's waist, the molester slid his hand between Sam's legs and began rubbing his dick while humping his ass.

"EEEH!" Sam bit his lip and tossed his head back as the stranger stroked his hard length. "Please, don't!" The stranger reached under his kilt and grabbed his underwear. Yanking them down, he let them puddle at Sam's feet. Sam's face flushed crimson. He was torn between not wanting anyone to see him like this and wanting someone to intervene so this would stop. There was a rustle of cloth and metal behind him and then the unmistakable sound of a zipper.

"No, don't do this! SOMEONE, PLEASE HELP ME!" But the crowd not only didn't turn around, they all moved away. Are they all in on this? What the fuck is going on?! Sam felt the back of his kilt get lifted before his feet were kicked apart. A massive erection nestled itself between his ass checks. The molester slid his left hand up Sam's t-shirt and began pinching his nipples while his right hand reached back between Sam's legs and began jerking him off.

Oh fuck! Oh that's so good! Sam squirmed in his attacker's grip as he tried and failed to stop his cock from swelling in excitement. It had been too long and it was being touched just the way Sam liked it.

"Ah! Ah! AHH!" Sam couldn't fight, couldn't think while the stranger humped his ass, the thrusts forcing his dick to slide through his molester's fist. Sam's dick was leaking now, pre-cum soaking the front of his kilt and dripping onto the floor. His nipples grew hard and red as the stranger alternated between pulling and rubbing the sensitive nubs. Sam gasped as the unknown man licked his neck, then sucked and kissed a particularly sensitive spot.

The stranger growled and sped up his thrusts, his hips slamming into Sam's ass. Sam wailed helplessly as he was pushed as the point of no return. His vision went white as he was forced to orgasm. It seemed to last forever as pulse after pulse of cum soaked his kilt and formed a puddle at his feet. Just as he came down from his orgasm, the stranger began cumming. The tip of the thick erection pressed right against Sam's tight hole as the stranger released his load. The crack of his ass was quickly coated in cum and Sam was pretty sure a little ended up inside of him as well. The stranger slid his dick between Sam's thighs before he finished so that some of his cum hit Sam's balls and dick as well.

Sam felt like a rung out towel. The man behind him was still sucking and nibbling his neck but also rubbing his cum all over Sam's dick. Why is he still feeling me up? He just came all...Oh no! Sam's eyes went wide as he realized the man molesting him still had an erection. "Dude, please let me go!"

Instead, the man moved to Sam's side so that he was straddling Sam's right thigh. His right arm went back around Sam's waist. His left hand slid through the cum coating Sam's thighs and buttocks before pushing his index finger inside Sam's ass. "Dude, stop!" Sam looked up and the man's face and yelped in shock.

The man was one of the guys who'd been feeling him up at the party but his eyes were completely red. Sam let go of the overhead strap and tried to run but he could not break the man's grip. The red-eyed man leaned down and hissed in Sam's ear, "You want this."

"What? No, I don't! I don't just fuck strangers on trains!"

"You let me come all over that tight little ass."

"Dude, you forced me! You choked me...and what the Hell is wrong with your eyes?!"

"My eyes let me see sluts like you. Horny little cockteases who need a good, hard fuck."

"What the fuuuu.." Red-eyes forced another finger inside Sam's hot little hole. Sam tried to push them out but found he couldn't squeeze very hard. He tried to grab the man's wrist, but he couldn't even make his fingers close around it.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!" Sam shuddered as the fingers in his ass began pumping in and out.

"I'm not doing anything you don't want." Sam wanted to protest again but all that came out was a whine. The fingers in his ass had reached his prostate and were rubbing it mercilessly. Oh my G-d, what is happening?! Why am I enjoying this? Fuck, I'm already getting hard again!

"You. Want. This."

"I don't understaaaaand!" Three fingers now, and though they weren't moving as fast, he was thrusting harder.

"The only thing you need to understand is that this only stops when you actually want it to stop. The only reason I'm still hard right now is you want that tight, little ass of yours stuffed with cock. So I suggest you hold onto something."

Red-eyes pulled out his fingers and moved back behind Sam. Sam grabbed the overhead strap and squeezed his eyes shut as he felt the massive erection press against his asshole and slowly push inside. The man was big and long and Sam whimpered as the head slid past his prostate. The pressure was incredible and yet he seemed to have no problem entering him. Just one long slide until the stranger was balls deep inside of him. G-d, he's so big he's going to hit my prostate every time. And I literally can't do anything to stop him.

Red-eyes slowly pulled out until just the tip of his penis was being gripped by Sam's twitching hole, then slammed back inside.

"OH MY G-D!" Sam had never taken a dick this size but it felt amazing. He knew that he shouldn't enjoy it, especially since the rapist said he wouldn't stop unless he thought Sam didn't want it, but he was too far gone. The stranger pulled out almost completely and again it was agonizingly, deliciously slow. Sam wailed as he felt every millimeter stroke him then screamed when it thrust back in.

The red eyed man continued fucking Sam like this for what felt like hours: pulling out so slow it made Sam's legs tremble with need, then slamming back in so hard it made his cock jump and spurt. It was making Sam hot and desperate, but it wasn't quite enough to make him cum. It was only enough to make him need to cum.

"Please, please!" Sam bit his lip, mortified that he had actually begged out loud. G-d, please let him think I was asking him to stop!

The demon eyed stranger responded by fucking Sam faster, growling as he pulled the helpless man's hips back onto his pelvis with each thrust. Sam screamed as he was forced to cum again, his legs buckling completely. Red Eyes kept fucking him while he came. He's going to kill me. I am literally going to die from cumming too hard.

The second Sam's orgasm finally ended the stranger came and Sam was sure he could feel the prick in his ass throbbing against his prostate. Burst after burst of hot, sticky cum flooded his insides until Red Eyes finally tugged his penis out of Sam's ass.

Sam fell to the floor as soon as his attacker let go of his waist. I can't believe that just happened. I still don't understand why or how but at least it's over.

"You know, most people don't care for the mess."

Sam turned his head and saw that the smug bastard was standing their grinning at him. Now that Sam was able to good look at him, he was surprised at how normal he looked. Sure, he was bigger and taller but not enough to justify being able to hold him up after his legs turned to jelly.

"I mean, it doesn't instantly disappear but the previous load of cum usually goes away when one of my...consorts...ejaculates again."

A serial rapist? "Look, I don't know who you are but you got what you wanted. Can't you just leave me alone?"

"Sammy, I already told you, this isn't about what I want. Well, not entirely anyway. I have to admit, you are a fantastic fuck."

Sam balled up his fists.

"You already know you can't stop me."

"WHY can't I stop you?" This was the most worrisome part for Sam. The red eyes, the behavior of the other passengers, even the man's surprising strength could be explained rationally. But that moment when he couldn't grab the man's wrist, what could explain that?

~What indeed?~

Sam gasped and scrambled away from the red eyed stranger. What the fuck?! He just spoke in my head! He's a monster! A demon!

Sam jumped up and ran, determined to get past the group of passengers even if he had to knock them over to get away. But when he tried to push between two of the men they grabbed his arms. Now that they were facing him he could set that their eyes had gone white.

"No!" Sam wanted to pull free but found he was unable to even try to escape. He could not even tense the muscles in his arms. Sam was pulled back to where Red Eyes was standing and more men from the group of passengers followed. Hands spun him around so he was facing his assailant, then grabbed and ripped off his shirt while others held up his kilt at his waist.

He was set upon with questing hands and hungry mouths. His nipples were kissed and pinched, his ass was slapped and squeezed, his neck was nibbled and sucked. Three men pushed between his thighs. One crawled underneath him and began tongue bathing his balls while another began licking his shaft and the third sucked on the head of his cock.

Sam felt hands spread his ass cheeks apart and he briefly felt grossed out at the idea that the men might lick him there while it was still covered in another man's cum. Then he felt a tingling sensation and the semen, though only what was on and in his ass, was gone.

"What..."

"You didn't want them eating your ass while it was messy, so the mess went away. I was telling the truth when I said that the only thing happening here is what you want."

Sam opened his mouth to protest but all that came out was a wail as two more tongues began licking his ass. His dick was leaking pre-cum and the men between his legs hummed happily as they took turns sucking him.

Sam was fighting a losing battle. He was struggling not to orgasm so that this would all stop but what sexually deprived young man wouldn't want three mouths servicing his cock? Was it his fault his ass was too sensitive to not enjoy getting rimmed? I'm not fucking made of stone! Fuck, it's too goodohg-di'mcumming!

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!"

Sam felt something hot and wet hit his face. He looked down to see that they had pointed his penis back up so he was ejaculating all over himself. All of the men let him go and he collapsed onto the floor again.

"A gangbang where not only is the bangee the only one who cums, but is mostly only foreplay. I have to say, that's a new one."

Sam lay on the floor panting. "Wait...I thought you said... the people... you attack...you only do... what they want."

"Well, I certainly wouldn't call it attacking..."

"You WOULDN'T?!" Sam leaned up on his forearm so he could look directly at Red Eyes, who was now sitting on the bench to his left.

"Hey, I don't go where I'm not wanted. Believe it or not, you called to me."

Sam opened his mouth to protest but suddenly found he couldn't speak.

"You were so horny you were literally reeking of it. I could taste you from a mile away."

12