Red Hair in a Twist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting up from the seat I bent my ass over in front of Amy's doll-like face. Her nose sniffed twice and then she moved her face closer. Her tongue touched my dirty asshole. I could feel it, her tongue licking the slimy area between my cheeks. She did a thorough job; she clearly either enjoyed this act or enjoyed this level of debauchery and self humiliation. Either way was fine with me.

After I felt that she had licked up all my filth, feeling her breathing between my cheeks drove me wild. I reached back and pushed her face into my ass, further. Her tongue became pointed and dove into my tight, brown hole. I couldn't help but exert a sigh. What a perverted slut. What an amazing slave.

Amy bobbed her face deeper into my ass, trying to get as deep as she could with her tongue. I didn't even want to think of what she tasted in there.

Eventually I pulled her off me. Amy's face was a little dirty but less than I would have imagined. Most must have gotten on her tongue. She hobbled over on her knees to the toilet bowl.

"Do you want me to... eat this too master?" she said, indicating the contents of the bowl with her hand. My god! This girl was twisted!

I hit the flush button before she made any other disgusting references to my waste. It was starting to sicken me.

I walked out quickly and grabbed by belt from my pants. Looping it into itself I put it around Amy's neck and pulled tight. The belt tightened creating a kind-of noose and a kind of leash. She audibly had difficulty breathing as I pulled her up onto her feet and walked her back into the bedroom.

I made her stand in the corner facing the middle of the room and pulled her head back by her hair so that her breasts stuck out. I pawed at them briefly before slapping one of them, then the other.

Reaching for the box of matches I struck one and held the flame to one of Amy's jewel nipples. She began to grit her teeth. She somehow crossed her legs which gave her the appearance of someone bursting to pee.

I blew out the fire -- I didn't want to burn her flesh, just cause some pain. Amy breathed out as the coolness returned to her nipple. Then I did the same to her other one. She whimpered.

Her pussy was dripping wet when I slid my cock into her. Amy gave a sort of howl that started from her belly and echoed out of her mouth. This was what her body wanted -- a stiff penis ravaging her insides.

I held her cuffs as leverage as I sawed in and out of her youthful body. I had her bent back over the bed in the position she clearly loved best, her ass in the air, her holes completely vulnerable.

It felt amazing to finally fuck this beauty, this debauched angel. My cock had felt as if it were going to rupture. I pushed into her as far as my cock would go until my hips slapped her ass cheeks and by balls slapped beneath her.

"Uh yes, yes master. Fuck me like a whore. Fuck my disgusting body." Amy groaned, her face turned to the side. Her pale body was far from disgusting but I loved the filthy mouth on this girl.

I found the strength to hold on and fuck Amy far longer than I should have, mentally willing my balls to hold in there. Whenever I looked down at the place where my cock split her lips I almost spilled over the edge, whenever I thought of the fact that I was fucking this pretty whore anonymously while her boyfriend was not far away I almost came too. I had to keep my thoughts vicious -- keep pulling on her luscious hair or hitting her face or ass with as much strength as I could muster.

I continued to fuck the whore.

Her muffled moans made it very hard to hear the key card swipe the lock of the door, but I heard something. I stopped moving for a second.

"Uh, don't..." Amy kept fucking her body back onto my hard cock.

The door handle twisted downwards and a figure stepped through the door.

"Look Amy, I'm sorry, I don't think I can be this person for you," George stammered. "This... master or whatever, I don't think I'm that guy."

He was taking his shoes off and was putting them by the door. He still looked like an arrogant prick in his hoodie and designer jeans. But he hadn't noticed me, the strange man with his dick in his girlfriend, yet. Amy was still desperately humping her body back against me, my cock still hard -- lost in her carnal pleasure, she still hadn't heard George come in.

"Don't get me wrong, babe, I love to fuck but, I mean, I don't think I can do this perverted stuff. I'd love to maybe just take it easy and... WOAH! WOAH!"

George had noticed me. He had noticed the scene that was taking place while he was gone.

There was a moment of crystal clear silence before Amy broke it with her timid moans, "huh... uh..."

I looked at George dead on but stayed silent.

"What the fuck is going on here? Who the fuck are you?" he shouted at me.

I stared back at him, dropping my hands from Amy's cuffs to the side of my body. I wasn't weak, I was pretty certain I could take this kid if I had to.

"Amy, babe, what are you doing? What is this fuckhead doing to you?" he moved to pull Amy away from me and I grabbed his hands. "What the fuck, get off me!"

"Leave her alone," I said in as strong a voice as I could hold, given that I was naked and three thrusts from blowing. "She wants this."

At the sound of my voice, Amy suddenly noticed that something was wrong. She stopped pushing back against me.

"George.. George, what's going on?" her soft voice wavered.

"Amy, why are you fucking this man?" George snarled at her.

"Man? What man? Wh-what man, George?"

"I'm giving her what you couldn't, son," I said 'son' in the most condescending manner I had. My eyes hadn't left his. Except mine was steadfast and his were panicked.

"Who are you?" Amy tried to pull herself off my penis but the bed edge held her in place. It only succeeded in stroking her clit a few more times as she struggled.

"Yeah man, who are you?" George asked.

"I'm," I thought for a second, it was worth a shot, "I'm her master!"

Both Amy and George were silent.

"That's right, I'm this cunt's master, aren't I bitch?" I said, thrusting into her as far as my cock could reach, making Amy hiccup in pleasure.

"She's MY girlfriend! Get out of her now!"

"No." I stayed calm. "She's mine. She wants a man who knows how to treat her. Right whore?" I whipped my hand across her back, nicking her skin with my fingernails and making poor Amy squeal. "Right?" I said again, pulling on her long red hair.

"Stop it man! You're hurting her!" George lunged forward again to save his girl. I pushed him back roughly and he fell.

"Listen, she is mine. She wants this. She wants to be hurt. She is a submissive piece of meat at heart and you will never understand."

George sat panting, glaring up at me.

"Tell him slave," I ordered, pulling my cock out so that just the head sat in her cunt.

"I... I'm not sure, I..."

"Tell him who you want, slave." my voice cold and commanding.

"I... I want..." Amy's body began twisting sensuously, trying to find the cock was, up until recently, pleasuring her.

"Amy..." George almost pleaded. I could see that he was nothing but a snivelling coward. He would never treat her like she needed to be used.

"Tell him!" I thundered as I plunged my cock inside her and ripped at her hair, bending her upper body back into itself, her face raised to the ceiling and her marvellous breasts pointing outward, like a ship's mascot in the days when beautiful women adorned the bow.

"I want you master! Master! I choose you," Amy barked as her pussy was filled and body pushed to the point of pain. "Fuck George. I don't care about George. Oh my god fuck me FUCK ME!"

She was mine. I turned to look at George on the floor but he had gotten up and was leaping towards me. I twisted to the right and dodged the bulk of his mass; grabbing the lamp off the bedside I hurled it at the side of George's head. It hit with a smash and a hollow sort of thump. George fell to the floor knocked out cold. I caught my breath and surveyed the scene.

"Uh... master? Please... your cock... please," Amy rasped into the mattress, swaying her firm ass from side to side, oblivious to the fact that her boyfriend was unconscious on the floor.

I looked down and saw I was still rock hard.

My cock sawed into her asshole, penetrating her nastiest place over and over. I had made Amy cum enough time to make her cry as I fucked her pussy, so I had decided that it was time to rape her ass. I spread her cheeks as I thrust into her light brown hole causing it to dilate and gape every time I fucked her and every time I pulled out. It was delicious to feel her tight hole swallow my length time and time again.

"Yes master. Thank you master. Fuck my dirty asshole... oh god yes. Fuck me!" Amy was rambling horny nonsense. Her body was shaking. A patch of drool had formed beside her mouth on the bed.

"You nasty cunt," I snarled, pulling my cock from between her cheeks and sliding it into her mouth, gagging her for a few seconds. She sucked and licked the juices and her own filth off me, moaning.

When it was clean I moved back to her tiny hole and pierced her again. Her squeal was deafening.

After finishing inside her I sat down on the chair. Amy was still breathing heavily. Her body looked deflated but her face was glowing despite the juices that had collected on her face.

I looked at her and wondered what to do with her. It didn't matter anyway did it?

I got dressed and uncuffed the slave.

"Master what may I do for you now?" Amy had come to her senses. She was still curled up, lying on the bed.

"Nothing, forget it."

"Can I at least see what you look like master? What the man who turned me into a slave looks like?" Amy began reaching up to her blindfold.

I reached across and swatted her face. "No, you just sit there and be quiet."

Amy was silent for a moment. "Please don't go master, I need you." Her hands had begun roaming her body; she was clearly feeling horny again. "How can I please you? How can I make you happy? I am so pleased that I have a master finally."

I pulled up my fly and sat down to put on my shoes.

"Fine, you want to do something? You want to be humiliated?" I asked.

"Yes master, please." she panted.

"Here," I ordered, grabbing the wireless phone, "Dial your mother and tell her that you've broken up with old George here and just had nasty sex with a stranger in your hotel room. Say that you like, no, love pain, and tell her what names I call you and you call yourself. Do it right now and be very graphic." I kept looking down at my shoes, tying the laces. There was no way this slut would do something that hideous. I just wanted her to keep that blindfold on so that I could make it back to my room, and my real life, cleanly.

I heard the electronic beeping of the buttons on the phone. I looked up at dear Amy, her hair aflame in the second lamplight, her pale skin like porcelain. If her blindfold were off I was sure her eyes would be wild with lust.

I walked over to the door way, stepping over George's body. Amy was sobbing to herself, it didn't sound erotic this time, just sad. I grabbed the shopping bags that I had left in the corner. I looked over my shoulder one last time at the naked angel in the bed.

"Oh... oh hi Mum. Yeah I know it's late... I just... Well I just had something that I needed to say..." Amy voice trembled as I let myself out.

God, had I ruined her life? What kind of a person obeys that!

Justine had gotten home about ten minutes after I had showered and retired beneath the covers in bed. She had no idea I was awake, she was still plastered from the night on the town and smelt of alcohol.

Had my dear Justine snuggled up next to me instead of getting in the shower she would have noticed my heart racing like an engine.

I tried to sleep, but it was proving impossible. As the sound of the shower drifted away from me I fell into the blackness of deep sleep. Well deserved sleep, I thought.

The following morning Justine and I got dressed and headed downstairs to the hotel's restaurant area for complimentary breakfast. Justine looked gorgeous in a blouse and cardigan with a seductive short skirt that made me and a number of other male patron's stare.

"Did you hear the couple fighting in the room next to us late at night?" Justine asked sweetly as she buttered her bread with swift swipes of the knife.

I told her I hadn't.

"Oh of course not, honey. You were dead asleep. I guess all our shopping really took it out of you, huh?"

"Absolutely dear."

"Yeah, they were screaming at each other, fighting so hard. I think she started crying. Whoever they were I wanted to bang on the wall and tell them to shut it, but it was already three in the morning and I thought not to contribute to the noise."

"Hmm." I didn't have much to say as I bit into my breakfast. Amy and George fought last night did they? I suppose George didn't take too fondly to Amy fucking another man and outright betraying him to his face.

"We have about fifteen until Samantha comes to get us, so try to be finished by then ok? Whoops, I just have to head to the bathroom quickly." Justine kissed my cheek and hustled to the Ladies.

I pulled the glass of orange juice to my lips and looked up at the front counter. Amy was waiting in line with her luggage. She looked beautiful still, wearing a white singlet and green fashionable leggings with her black heels. Her red hair was pulled back into a ponytail and her eyes looked red and puffy. I put my glass down and stared at the curves of her ass, knowing that I'd seen what lay under those leggings and far, far more.

Amy seemed to be struggling with her bags, her slender arms fighting to keep them in place. Eventually one fell to the floor with a clunk.

I pushed my chair back and hurried over to the waif-like girl. I grabbed her bag off the floor.

"Oh thank you sir. I shouldn't have brought so many bags, right?" Amy said, her voice cheerful but her face full of sadness and uncertainty.

"Well, I have a fiancée, I know how you women like to pack."

Amy giggled and adjusted her pile of luggage. "Thanks for helping mister. I haven't had the greatest time on vacation so far."

"I'm sure it's none of my business but it's a real shame anyway." I kept eyeing up her beautiful body. Her leggings were as tight as a second skin. They sure left nothing to the imagination. Not that I had to imagine. Up close I could see that she was hiding some bruises on her face under make up. Were they my bruises or did George inflict them? I didn't think it was George.

"Yeah. Well it's just that my boyfriend left me..."

"No!" I interjected, feigning surprise.

"He just left me and made get out of the room we shared."

"What a bastard."

"And on top of that I'm having family problems," Amy whimpered.

"Family problems too?" I asked innocently.

"My mother. She's disowning me."

"Disowning you? That's not very motherly." I added.

"Well... I don't know what to."

I stepped towards Amy so that nobody else could hear us. "Maybe you shouldn't have told her you were a fucking slut?"

She gasped and jerked her head up to look at me. Her eyes were wide with shock and her mouth gaped open.

"Y-y-you..." she stammered.

"Quiet bitch!" I hissed, "I can't believe you called your mother. You are some damned whore aren't you?"

Amy was silent, continuing to stare at me with her mouth agape.

"Answer me, slut!"

"Yes..." Amy started.

"Yes what?" I spat in her ear.

"Yes master."

"Good girl," I looked over my shoulder to see if Justine was back from the bathroom. "Now, I want you to write your mobile number on a piece of paper immediately."

Amy paused for a split second and then fumbled through her purse. She handed me a scrap of paper with a scrawled number on it and "Slave" written above it.

"Master..."

"Look at me, cunt." Amy kept her eyes on the floor, embarrassed. She must've been only just then realising how disgusting she had been. When it was a cock inside her she would do anything, as soon as that cock had a face, a body, a voice, she felt humiliated. This was the man who hurt her, beat her, fed her shampoo, made her lick his ass clean... just like she wanted.

"Look. At. Me." I enunciated. Amy looked up. Her eyes filled with tears.

"I am going to say this once. If you want me to use this number, to call you my little slave, you are going to piss yourself through your leggings, right here, right now. Otherwise I will throw it into a bin and leave you forever. Understand?"

Amy looked at me through her tears, her face brightening.

"Yes master," she said, her teeth showing through her perfect lips.

I put the piece of paper in my pocket and turned to walk back to my breakfast. She was my slave, damn it, I had fought for her. I would find a way to keep her. Besides, she needed me -- without a boyfriend and without the support of her family, where would she be?

I turned one last time to look at poor Amy, standing in the middle of the marble foyer, a large dark patch growing in the crotch of her stockings and spreading outwards, oblivious to the disgusted looks she was getting from staff and customers, tears running down her cheeks, and a bright angelic smile as she stared at me from a distance.

Maybe I hadn't ruined her life? Maybe I had saved it.

12