Red Handed

Story Info
Male sub caught disobeying, punished.
2.6k words
3.93
25.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaiyandom
kaiyandom
127 Followers

Mistress was gone for the afternoon. She had some shopping and errands to attend to. She had been tired lately, working a lot. She had not used him in days. He felt listless, depressed. He was dying for her touch. Needing to feel the reassurance in her finger tips. Taste her, feel her. He was going crazy.

Just minutes after her departure, his mind was already trailing to the chest. All of the wonderful things that she used. Every strike, every burn, made from the wonderful items found there. Never being allowed to see inside, he was in a trance. Like a kid in a candy store, he could not help himself. His need great, forward he found himself going. Into the bedroom, into the closet.

Was he really going to do this? To defy her so openly? What if he was caught? His heart raced, thinking of the fury. The sweet punishment. To actually feel those wonderful items. To touch them in his hands was too much temptation for his heart to take.

Hands closing around the handle, he pulls up. Heart stops. Locked. Looking closer, seeing the small padlock. Crushed, he slumped against the chest.

Mind racing, he remembers popping those locks as a child. One swift smack with a hammer and home free. Aghast at what he was mentally contemplating unnerved him.

Returning moments later with hammer, fears and Mistress be damned. He had to see, had to touch. If only for a moment.

Smashing the small delicate lock and thinking to himself that there was no turning back. Opening the top, eyes sparkling like a childs. Hands reaching, lovingly caressing. Trailing his finger down the materials. Leather, silk, nylon, satin. Oh my God. Eyes closing, Mistress' favorite belt in his hand. Fingers tracing over the metal edges, feeling them against his back, thighs. This belt had given him so much pleasure, Mistress' belt.

Opening his eyes, watching what his hands were doing. He presses the belt to his lips, kissing the metal. Inhaling deeply, smelling the Mistress' perfume. Pressing the belt against his face, sliding it around his shoulders. Buckle clinking with the movement.

Eyes wide, he sits up. He hears the door opening, she is back! What have I done?

Forgetting my bank card, I rush back in the house, picking it up from the counter. Chuckling to myself, I'm always forgetting something. Stopping suddenly, something feeling wrong. Where was Eric?

Checking the living room, kitchen. My bitch is nowhere. Walking to the bedroom door, pushing it the rest of the way open. Floored by what I saw. Taking a deep breath, clearing my raging mind. Trying to control myself, control my anger.

There sat my little bitch, frantically fumbling in My chest. His dirty unworthy hands all over My toys. His face taken aback and caught red handed in My things.

Closing my eyes, telling myself to hold it together. I set my things down on the floor.

"Stand up now, boy! What the fuck is wrong with you?"

Looking down, belt still in his hand. He does not look me in the eyes. He does not want to see the seething anger inside of me.

"Here now, bring me my belt. Assume the position at my feet now, naked."

Coming to me, handing me his pain. Undressing quickly. Getting on all fours facing me, eyes glued on the carpet below him.

"Turn the fuck around; I do not want to look at you. You have disgraced me and yourself today. I thought you were trained? Whoever came before me does not deserve the title to let you get away with such things."

When his back is to me, I bring the belt down hard. Metal stinging in to his flesh. He does not move. Repeatedly bringing it down harder and harder. Red whelps marking him, branding his back. Leaving less white flesh then red, I stop. Looking up into the closet, seeing the lock broken. Livid, I take the belt and wrap it around his neck, jerking up. Straddling his back, I cinch it closed, tight. Using the remainder as a lead, pulling him close to me. In the closet, stopping at the toy box.

I pull out the largest anal plug I have. Six inches long and very, very thick. I shove it in to his ass, all the way in.

"No matter what, do not drop this out of your ass. Do you understand you little bitch?"

"Yes, Ma'am. I am so sorry, please forgive me."

Taking my panties off, I ball them up. Jamming them in to his pleading mouth. Taping the silk in place.

"Look at me!"

His eyes slowly rising to me, shame in their dark brown depths.

"By the end of this day, I may have to ask you the same thing."

Fear replacing shame now.

Pulling him behind me, I enter the bathroom.

"Stay."

Returning to the bedroom, further investigating his offense. Dipping down to scoop up the broken lock. I pick up some supplies from the battered trunk.

"Stand up bitch, hands in front of you."

I take one of his wrist, slapping a cuff on them hard. Metal hitting bone, promising a bruise. Stretching his hands up. Attaching both wrist to the shower head. I pushed the plug in harder, reminding him of it.

I take his soft penis, lining the shaft with super glue. Placing his flaccid piece back on his side thigh. Holding it in place, assuring it was glued well. I raked my nails up his stomach, his chest.

"I have some shopping to do bitch, I will be back later to handle you."

He hung there, arms heavy. Gravity pulling on them hard, sore from the time that had passed. It was now dark outside through the window. The bathroom was dark, swallowing his thoughts with it. Ass aching from holding the plug inside. Afraid to drop it, afraid of Mistress' wrath. Never had he seen her eyes go to quite that color of green. Dark forest green, shadowed with something bordering evil.

He had never seen Mistress so mad. Months of knowing her, she has always been even tempered. To the point of gentle, at times. This new side of her made him nervous, concerned. Even as he thinks that, he knows that he was excited beyond fear. His penis had jumped several times when he thought about his predicament. The pain coming hard and fast to him. Flesh ripping as he is ripped away from his own thigh. Pain quickly dousing his ardor. Lights flash on, blinding him momentarily.

After a long afternoon of shopping, my thoughts never strayed from what waited at home. Standing there, anticipating.

Naked in the shower. There he was, eyes popping to mine with the harsh light. Begging me.

I take off my clothing, slowly. My sun dress crumpling on the floor next to the shower. Lacy bra and panties following. His eyes never leaving mine. His penis rising and falling, each time a tiny tear was created. Blood trickling down, one small droplet at a time. Only an inch down the length, he had a long way to go.

"Good to see you have listened. How is that ass feeling? Tired? Sore?"

Laughing, I pull it out rapidly, showing no mercy. His eyes close, body sags with relief. Turning on the water, I step in to the shower in front of him.

I start to wash my body, lathering soap on my soft skin. Rubbing, caressing my body. Closing my eyes, hands over my breast. Touching myself, inserting a finger in to my silken folds. His sharp muffled groan interrupts my ministrations.

I reach out, ripping off the tape. Yanking the panties out of his mouth.

"Drink the water, all you will get."

"Thank you." His voice deep, raspy. Barely audible in the stream of hot water.

After a moment, I turn my back to him. Washing my long hair, massaging conditioner in to it. I back closer in to his body, my ass brushing against his glue-bound dick. He sucks in his breath, as I slowly bend over. My hands touching my ankles, smiling at the sharp shriek in response. Every time his dick got hard, a little more of his foreskin rips as it pulls away.

Turning around, I kiss him hard.

Fingers twisting in my pussy, I bring up a taste to his lips. Sucking as he whimpers. Centimeters ripping off of his member. Dropping to my knees, eyes on his. I lick his semi-hard cock. Hanging on by mere inches. A red bloodied line buries into the remaining flesh.

Tongue twirling around the head, licking unabused areas. His cries and screams ripped out of his mouth. Inch by inch, his erection pulled the skin off. Away from his body. When all was done, his blood mixing with water in shower, I relent.

He was tired, his mind had been racing for hours. He needed to calm down. I take the handcuffs off, his hands slamming to his sides. He was told to stay right there until I was ready for him.

I go back into the bedroom, toweling off. Pulling a chair from the other room, I set it just inside the door. I take out the large black, eleven and a half inch dildo, very thick. I lube it up quickly, only half way down the shaft.

I go into the kitchen, cutting a small piece of saran wrap. Rifling through the drawer, finding the duck tape, as well. I return to the bedroom, sitting down on the chair.

"Come here boy."

He walks slowly in to the next room. His eyes are downcast; his dick hangs low, beaten. I know he is nervous, frightened of what more I will do to him. His body already sore from punishment, he craves more. Mind and body. Mixed emotions as he walks before his Mistress. He knows she will never hurt him more than he can handle.

"On your knees."

Inches from my open thighs, I scoot forward in the chair. Wearing absolutely nothing, putting my pussy inches from his face. Closing my eyes, I touch myself in front of him. Ever so gently. Moaning softly at the wonderful feeling. Increasing speed as orgasm crests. I squirt and dribble juice. He can see my nectar, smell my sweetness. He is now rock hard, hoping and praying that I will give him a taste.

Taking the small piece of clear wrap, I set it over my twat. Moisture holding and sealing the thin plastic to me. I command him to lick.

His tongue coming towards me, I push his head forward. Rubbing my pussy all over his face, not one drop getting through. Pushing him harder against me, so close to cumming.

"Move that damn wrap and put two fingers inside of me. Fuck me with your hand 'til I cum, bitch."

Groaning as I feel the cool air against my heat. His thick fingers slipping inside my wetness with no resistance. His hand moving fast, orgasm coming just as fast.

"Oh God yes." Unable to control myself, grabbing his hand. Riding it hard. Prolonging that sweet, blissful moment.

"Withdraw." Voice a little broken from the powerful pleasure. Sitting up a bit, I look him deep in his eyes. I suckle on his fingers, licking up every drop of myself off of him.

"You don't even get the taste in your disobedient mouth."

He looks at me, pouting. Whimpering.

"Bend over the bed now, Eric. Mistress is going to use you tonight. I am going to be rough, show my displeasure in you."

He lays over the bed, face pushed in to the mattress. He is afraid to look, afraid to see his fate. His ass quivering, still marked from his previous beating. Anus still sore from the hours with the plug. Arms exhausted from hanging over his head while I shopped. I know he is comforted slightly to lie on the bed. Soft fabric cushioning his pained body.

I slowly insert the large black dildo. No hesitation as his body jerks. I simply place a firm hand on his lower back pressing him down, pinning him. Pressing deeper, retching a loud growl from deep in his throat. I know it is sore, I know it hurts. The size of the dildo ripping his ass, plummeting to his darkest depths. Leaving two inches unclaimed, I take the strips of duct tape. Making a large X on his ass with it, securing the dildo in place.

I push off of him, sliding the dildo in harder. His ass pushing it back out, stopping at the tape. I return to my chair, sitting to watch.

"Stand up, turn around and sit down hard on the dick in your ass."

He did so quickly, eyes closing as he sat fully.

"Open your eyes and look at your Mistress. Now bounce.

Pushing off from his feet, I could see what the movement was doing to him.

"Now touch yourself. Stroke yourself hard and fast as you bounce."

Hiking my leg up, hand between my legs. Playing with myself as I watch the desire and pleasure cloud his eyes. He was inching closer and closer to the edge.

"Cum now, bitch."

As soon as the words had left my mouth, he was pumping seed all over. Like a damn geyser, fucking everywhere. I have never seen so much cum from this little bitch.

"Now stand up, take your hands off your worthless cock. That was to make what I am about to do to you feel even more intense. Now sit down hard once again on that big dildo in your ass, shake it side to side as you bounce. Work it in that ass."

His eyes were starting to glaze. Never able to stop from orgasm, this was something different. He was looking at me, but through me at the same time.

"Now place your heels up on the bed."

The noise that came out of him rocked me in to another orgasm. I close my eyes for a moment. Riding my hand, his voice egging another out of my body. He is getting higher pitched by the second.

"Stand up. Then sit back down on it hard, repeat this process." I say this with eyes closed, enjoying the sounds he creates.

"How does that feel bitch, does it hurt?"

"Y-y-yes"

"Can you not talk, boy? Pull them heels up and in, I want you to know that I will not tolerate that type of behavior from my bitch."

"A-a-ahh."

Snapping my eyes open finally, I look at my toy. His eyes looking straight ahead, fixed on some far away place. I knew then he was gone. He was bouncing hard, even I winced at the beating he was giving his ass. Like a drone, just up and down and up and down. No sign of pain or tiring. Moan after moan pouring out of his mouth."

I stand up. "Where did you go, Eric? Are you here with me, my love."

No response.

"Stand up and pull out."

He does so with the same fixed stare. Just standing there now. I walk up to him, touching his face lightly.

"Lay down, my love."

I climb on the bed with him, talking to him. Soothing voice, soothing words. Bringing him back down from wherever he just was. Mind shutting down, letting the body take over, enduring the pain. I flush with guilt, seeing the blood stained sheets from his ass. Lightly, I stroke his hair, telling him how he pleased his Mistress immensely and she has forgiven him. His eyes clearing, focusing. Minutes past before he was recognized in his eyes again.

"Welcome back."

He just stares silently in my eyes, sheepishly.

kaiyandom
kaiyandom
127 Followers