Red-headed Hitchhiker Ch. 02

Story Info
A hitch-hiker revisits friends.
3.1k words
4.05
25k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 12/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,116 Followers

Carla pulled up near the ramp that dropped onto I-40. There was a light drizzle, soaking rain.

"I appreciate everything Carla, the ride, the food, spending time with you and Hank in the sack. I haven't enjoyed myself that much in a long time." Morgan said, as she started to gather up her belongings and her sign.

"You gave dad a real treat. I hope he did not hurt you with that huge cock of his? We are going to miss you." Carla returned. "You probably know the directions to our house should you get back this way, but how about I give you our number and you give me your mother's information?"

"You have not told me if you enjoyed my visit?" Morgan asked as she searched for a pencil and paper.

"I'll start crying if I tell you how much I have enjoyed your visit!" She replied, her eyes already beginning to tear up. "I'm going to miss you."

Morgan shoved her stuff into the floor of the truck and pulled Carla to her, hugging her tightly. After long moments, they kissed. Morgan reached into the heavy pea coat to fondle Carla's left breast through the thin material of the dress, finding no bra, thumbing and pinching her nipple.

"Maybe the rain will slack off if we wait a few minutes." Morgan suggested, smiling at Carla mischievously as she slipped her hands between Carla's legs going straight to her pussy. "Were you expecting this or do you always go around wearing no undies?"

"The house is so hot that the less I have on the better." Carla replied, maneuvering behind the steering wheel of the truck to give Morgan access to her pussy in the tight cab. "Ahh FUCK!" Carla moaned as Morgan slipped her finger into her.

No drivers passing by the old antique Ford pickup could see inside the frosted up windows caused by the poor heater and the heavy breathing of the two women.

Carla was scrubbing Morgan's crotch as best she could with her right hand. She was having very little effect. She was soon wet with lust.

Morgan finger-fucked her aggressively, soon putting two fingers into her. She stifled whatever arousal she was feeling knowing her pleasure would have to wait.

After long minutes of finger-fucking the woman, Morgan placed her middle finger on her clit and quickly brought her to orgasm. Morgan had watched Carla's face, her eyes closed, through the whole process enjoying it immensely.

"What about you sugar?" Carla asked with concern.

"Tell your dad I'd like to try another inch of his cock should we ever get together again." Morgan replied jokingly as Carla straightened herself. "Now give me a kiss goodbye. I'll take care of my itch later."

Carla cried off and on during the ride back home.

She began to prepare lunch for her father as she sniffled moving around the kitchen. She had gained control of herself by the time her father walked through the door.

"Morgan had a raincoat I hope?" Hank asked, taking his usual seat at the table. "It looks like it's going to be an all-day rain."

"She had one of those poncho type, clear rain slickers." She informed him, coming to his right side to set a plate of food in front of him.

She totally expected his hand going up under her dress. The real reason why she wore no panties was to humor him. Usually, she received a good amount of ass groping, but this afternoon she felt his finger push between the crack of her ass seeking to touch her pussy.

"Behave yourself old man!" Carla chided. "I suppose you're missing the young redhead wanting to get your cock wet?"

"You'll do just fine sweetheart." Hank replied. "But it will have to wait. Just get it in your head that I'm going to want a little sugar later on."

Hank shoveled in two plates of food and 3 cups of sugar rich coffee before heading out the door again.

It was 7 o'clock, already pitch black in the deep mountains of Arkansas.

As most mountain folk, they had retired early. Hank lay on his back as his daughter lay next to his right side pumping his 10-inch cock. They were both naked and Hank's cock had no plastic washers as yet.

Hank put his hand behind Carla's head and pushed it to his erection.

Carla took about 3 inches of his cock into her mouth and began to suck on it, slowly at first, and then more aggressively.

Hank rarely required her to take his cum but she sensed that tonight was going to be one of those nights when he would be upset if she spit him out. She also knew that afterwards she was going to get a lengthy fucking from the old man.

She listened to his soft moaning as she cupped his balls trying to take another inch as she was becoming aroused herself. She blamed the redhead, Morgan, for her dad's prolonged and demanding sexual appetite.

Even the slight movements of the bed were causing the bedsprings to voice their own abused resentment.

She fought the gagging sensation as her father's cock erupted into her mouth. She swallowed the majority of it, the rest oozed out of her mouth and down her father's shaft. She reached to grab the wet washcloth she had placed on the table for just such an event. She continued stroking as she cleaned both of them a bit.

"Give me the rings." She directed after long minutes of stroking her father's cock to get it hard enough to continue.

Hank handed his daughter one ring at a time enjoying watching her place them on his cock, down his shaft. Just that act alone rejuvenated his cock considerably.

"You keep that one Pa, I can take anything that redhead's cunt can!" She said declining the fifth ring, causing the old man to chuckle as they maneuvered, him atop her.

Carla took hold of her father's cock and placed it to her. He pushed into her sending his cock, and another half inch, deep into her pussy.

"Easy dad! Dammit!"

He began a slow rhythm sending the bedsprings to singing.

Hank loved the sound of the bedsprings and began to alternate his rhythm from aggressive to slow listening to their labored chorus.

It was not long before his daughter's moans and grunts, and his own labored breathing, were added to the mix.

The darkness outside, the darkened house, except the bathroom light escaping from the 1-inch crack of the door, and the father and daughter incestuously fucking on a crotchety old, noisy bed was all there were for miles around. Long, long minutes passed as father and daughter slipped into incestuous lust.

Both were thinking of the sexy and promiscuous Morgan with the blazing red hair on her head and between her legs.

"Right there! A little harder old man!" Carla declared breathlessly. "Right there! I'm close! Harder! Push it deep. Damn! Too many fuckin' rings!"

Hank had his daughter's legs in the crook of his arms, pushing them back to bring her pussy to a near vertical position, as he held himself aloft, rigid on his hands and toes stabbing his cock into his daughter.

Carla was now delirious as she struggled to reach orgasm.

"YOU BIG COCK SON-OF-A-BITCH!" Carla bellowed, knowing there was no need to stifle her ravings. "YOU INCESTUOUS BASTARD! FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee!"

Carla felt exhausted after her orgasm faded. Hank gathered her up in his arms and continued to fuck her aggressively. She lay passive. Her sexual desire depleted she turned her internal strife towards the man between her legs, her father, hating him. Hating the death of her husband. Hating the death of her mother and hating the redhead who had gotten everything out of kilter.

It usually took weeks for the effects of a visitor to wear off, getting things back to normal. Normal was to lay with her father two to three times a month. If her father was as intoxicated as she was by Morgan's night with them it might take a month or more.

She hated the fact that she liked sex and had accepted liking it with her father, though it always depressed her afterwards for a day or two. But she had little choice at her age and in the middle of the Arkansas mountains.

After resting a bit, she began to do her duty as a sexual partner. Her ass matched her father's rhythm, moaning at the appropriate times and begging him to do what she rarely desired, to fill her belly with his incestuous cum.

"GGGGggggggggeeeerrrrr!" Hank finally moaned deeply as he ejaculated into his daughter's pussy. "You like that don't you Carla?"

"Yes Pa!" Carla responded with the appropriate loving tone she did not feel.

Hank pulled out of her and Carla reached for the box of tissues. Morgan was correct, the old man came like a racehorse, abundantly filling her pussy. She knew from experience that if she did not contain it, it would be flowing down her thighs before she could make the few steps to the toilet.

She waited for him to maneuver clear of her and she rolled off the bed holding the tissue to her pussy. She heard him chuckling. Sitting on the toilet, she could hear his semen plop in the water.

Hank was right behind her to wash his cock in the sink.

"You take real good care of your Pa Carla." He said in his deep baritone voice walking back to the bed. "You got good pussy."

She knew by the time she cleaned up her father would be fast asleep.

She sat in the kitchen drinking coffee and planning the next day's meals, injecting occasionally the memory of her being finger-fucked by Morgan in the truck.

200 miles to the west Morgan had walked the last 3 miles in the dark to her mother's large farmhouse. She had made the mileage with only two rides and no one had required her to do anything.

During the ride, Morgan had opened the envelope and found $300. She smiled and thought it was definitely fun money.

"Morgan, I have been worried sick about you!" Morgan's mother, Patricia, exclaimed as she opened the door and saw her daughter standing there.

Pat was a large woman of 230 pounds at 5'8", with much of her weight around the middle. At 46 she was healthy as a horse and one could tell where Morgan had gotten her red hair. She was not at all bad looking either. Her usual dress was baggy jeans, as she had no ass to speak of, and a 3X shirt or T-shirt.

"Damn! It's good to have you back home!" She continued. "You're soaking wet! Let's get them clothes off of you."

They went upstairs to the full bathroom at the top of the stairs. Pat followed her daughter into the bathroom and began to undress her.

"Mom I can handle this." Morgan protested but knew it was useless.

"Shhhhh! Her mother comforted. "I know you can child but we need to get you a hot shower and warmed up. The sooner the better."

"So how was your trip?" Pat inquired after her daughter had stepped into the shower and she stood at the edge of the curtain.

"Not bad at all." She began. "Six rides altogether. One blow-ob, with a condom of course, one hand job and I spent last night with an incestuous father and daughter. I fucked the daughter with a strap-on and got fucked by the father with a 10-inch cock. He only gave me eight."

"Hot Damn!" Morgan's mother yelped with glee. "Wished I could have been there!"

You see ever since the Internet has come along Patricia, her husband long deceased, had become a virtual sex addict. Morgan did little to discourage her mother, actually, feeding her addiction with her own exploits like she just had.

"A 10-inch cock! Now that's enough cock to get past my fat belly. I have to be choosy you know, but I can't find a field worker with a cock big enough to satisfy me. They usually end up eating my pussy and then fucking me like a bitch in heat. How do you know he just gave you 8-inches?"

"He had some sort of plastic rings, like teething rings, that he put on his cock. He had 4 on with me. His daughter prefers five. And you want know the real kicker? You ready for this mommy dearest? He'll be 70 years old his next birthday! He's been fucking his daughter for probably 13 years. But I think she likes the ladies a bit more than a good cock."

"Damn! I envy you and your youth. Your dad did right by me. He knew what I needed and gave me some cock three or four times a week........."

"And twice on Sundays!" Morgan injected. "Told me y'all were taking a nap, but I wasn't stupid!"

Without any hesitation, Morgan cut the water off and pulled the curtain open, looking to her mother for a towel.

Pat chirped. "It's a wonder you didn't give that old man a heart attack! A 10-inch cock! I hate having to have my legs pushed back. A man could hold me tight and fuck me right with a cock that long."

Mother followed daughter around the upstairs as Morgan went to her room and found her clothing where she knew it would be. She only needed a thin knee length gown. No panties.

They then went downstairs and Pat fixed her daughter something to eat and they sat at the kitchen table drinking wine.

They retired after midnight.

"I need to shower before bed. Would you mind cleaning up the dishes for me?" Pat asked.

Morgan lingered a few minutes more after hearing the shower turn off. She then went upstairs.

Pat smiled at her daughter as she entered her bedroom. She reached to switch off the lamp by the bed and studied her daughter in the darkness as she removed her gown and slipped into the bed next to her.

"Sugar are you sure you're not too tired?" Pat queried as she intertwined her body with her daughter's.

"Not at all mom." Morgan replied in a whisper as she kissed her mother lightly on the lips. "It's been quite a while hasn't it? Way too long."

Both women were well versed in what made each other feel good. Her mother had come to her bedroom two years after her father had passed away. She was 20 and was a confirmed farmer like her father.

Though pretty, she knew her mother would never find another man to share her life with or one she could trust with her family's farm. She was the first woman to inherit it in its 100-year-old plus history.

While preferring a man, Morgan had lovingly accepted her mother's advances on a cold January night. Together they learned the things that pleased a woman.

Morgan was the first, this night, to kiss her way down her mother's large, maybe repulsive in the light of day, belly and put her tongue to her mother's pussy. She pushed her mother's legs back to get to her pussy, the way Pat disliked, but it was necessary.

"It's been so long Morgan." Pat moaned. "Your tongue feels wonderful."

Morgan slipped her hands under her mother's flat ass. She teased her mother for many long minutes, causing the woman to mutter and moan deliriously.

Morgan rushed her mother to orgasm concentrating her tongue on her mother's clit.

As her mother's orgasm faded Morgan continued to stroke her clit with the tip of her tongue, knowing her mother was good for two or three orgasms.

She purged the juices from her mouth and the juices drained down her chin and neck.

"You're so good to me Morgan." Pat moaned. "Don't stop."

It took longer the second time - even longer for the third. Morgan's face and the bed was sopping wet with her mother's juices.

Well into the third, Morgan reached between her legs, extended her middle finger and teased her own clit.

As the third orgasm faded from her mother, Morgan began to maneuver up. Her intention was to straddle her mother's head as she had done so many times in the past.

Pat, as she had often did in the past, reached to click on the lamp. She stared at her daughter's pussy.

"You have a gorgeous pussy Morgan. Any man who get his cock into this should consider himself a very fortunate man indeed!"

Pat slipped her hand between her daughter's legs and prodded and stroked her pussy long moments before putting her mouth to it. As she lapped, probed and teased with her tongue, Patricia's hands roamed over her daughter's ample bubbled buttocks.

Morgan supported her weight by putting both hands on the headboard. She closed her eyes and lost herself in incestuous lust. She wished she were the one with a 10-inch cock to satisfy her mother. She would fuck her until she could not walk!

Morgan had slipped back into farm work as if she had never left. The last week had been like a new lease on life. Sex with her mother every night had been marvelous, but she missed a good cock and she was not the type to mingle with the hired help. At this time of year, the foreman was about the only man around and he was married with children.

"You haven't fucked the foreman, have you mom?" Morgan asked at Sunday morning breakfast.

"He caught your eye did he?" Pat replied. "You know I can't fool around with a man who is going to be here on a regular basis."

"He got those five kids by doing something right!" Morgan humorously said.

"Good wife and mom, Dana is." Pat responded. "Ugliest as sin. You have to wonder how she nabbed him? She's probably fucking his brains out!"

"More to the point." Morgan said as she leaned back, her mother placing a plate of food in front of her. "He says everything is pretty much ship shape. How about I call Hank and Carla and see if they would like a visit? It's only 200 miles away."

"If you think the old man would be up to putting his cock in this cow of a woman, I think it's a grand idea."

"I'll call after breakfast. And you're as pretty as all get out mom. You'll steal his heart and stiffened his cock like a steel rod."

Patricia beamed a smile at the thought.

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,116 Followers