Red-Headed Sex Machine

Story Info
Neighborly lust fulfilled.
1.6k words
3.98
61.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I knelt behind her, my denim covered cock pushed hard into her workout shorts clad behind, the work "PINK" pulsing up at me, I heard her gasp and felt her stiffen- holding firmly onto her hips I waited to see if her body would win out over her better judgment. I am a man after all- dictionary definition should read, "male hominid- adj., subhuman, poor judgment, bad intentions". Trying to diddle your neighbor, ergo fouling your own nest, definitely falls into the categories of poor judgment and bad intentions. Still, here we were, a place I had wanted to be for a very long time. As the universe held it's breath, she suddenly breathed out audibly, visibly relaxing. Simultaneously spreading her legs and lowering her shoulders, arms splaying out and forehead lowered to the floor, Denise said quietly, "You have me for twenty minutes."

Reaching sideways, I snagged a cushion off of the closet chair and slid it over as she raised her head, then slowly pushed her shirt up and over her shoulders. Gazing down at her creamy skin and nice wide shoulders, her back glistening with a sheen of perspiration, I pushed my hands into the sides of her black sports bra, feeling her warmth and softness. Cupping her breasts and eliciting a small moan, I felt her long-awaited nipples brush against my palms as I pushed down and forward, allowing those ample breasts to swing free.

Placing both hands squarely back onto her tits and pulling her upright, I ravenously feasted on her salt and sweat, my lips and tongue roaming hungrily across her upper back. Quickly pulling her bra and shirt over her head with a snap and twang, she ground back against me, her head leaning back across my shoulder as I nuzzled her neck. Turning slightly, we shared a quick kiss as she hooked her thumbs into her waistband, shrugging out of her shorts and underwear as I stripped off my shirt. Her bare back pressed against my chest, we renewed our kiss. Glancing down her front and recalling how she had once described her red hair as bottle-fed, I spied a nice and thick medium brown patch of hair- thanking the pubis gods I began to slowly stroke that luxuriant growth. Seems strange that in eight years as neighbors the topic of pubic hair had somehow, unbelievably, never come up, but I really enjoy a hairy, aromatic woman. As her eyes looked gravely, almost thoughtfully, into mine, I began slowly running my fingers lightly up and down her already moist pussy lips, circling my thumb in an unhurried search for her clit. Her head tilting back and eyes closing as I felt it grow and harden, her full lips slightly parted as her breathing quickened, I slipped two fingers inside of her and found that roughened patch of skin. As we both knelt, her head fully back against my shoulder, I pinched and squeezed a dark red nipple and was rewarded for my efforts when I felt her quake and shudder through a quick climax.

Sagging back against me, eyes still closed and breasts rising and falling as her breathing slowed, I raised my fingers to my mouth and tasted her for the first time. As she heard my sucking sounds next to her ear, she smiled slightly: "Men!".

Laughing quietly, I said, "This was bottled in a good year".

Turning to face me, we kissed again as her hand reached into my jeans and found my cock for the first time; lightly stroking with the tips of her fingers, she said wryly, "I'll give you another twenty minutes". Gathering clothes and reinstalling that seat cushion (Women!), I followed her into the recesses, ending up in the spare bedroom.

"Your turn now", she murmured as she knelt before me and efficiently unbuckled and unzipped me; as I stepped up and out of my jeans my painfully erect cock dipped and bobbed and pointed at nothing in particular. Looking down at her kneeling on the thick carpet, her chest flushed red from shoulder to shoulder, breasts positioned nicely above her rounded belly, I was incredibly incredibly aroused- as my cock pulsed with my heartbeat and precum glistened at the tip, she looked up at me with wide unblinking eyes and slowly brought me to her mouth. With slow steady movement, she squeezed a surprisingly large drop onto her outthrust waiting tongue, then did it again, and again; I seemed to be secreting copious amounts of the stuff. Finally opening wide and taking the head in her mouth, tugging my cock with one hand and stroking my balls with the other, she sucked some more and then began probing my piss-hole with that pointy tongue.

Reaching and holding her head with both hands, I began to slowly pull her onto me; with one hand she stopped me when about half of my 8" length was engulfed. As she vigorously sucked and milked my cock she began to lightly stroke my scrotum; as I wondered if there was any possible way that she could teach Janine a few things, I saw her reach down and begin to frig herself. With her taste still in my mouth and her scent in the air, I began to face-fuck her more forcefully, sliding almost my whole length into her slurping sucking mouth.

Denise began suddenly moaning loudly around me, the vibrations of her voice box adding immeasurably to the pleasure of this already incredible blowjob. As her movements sped up I kept pace, gripping her short hair tightly and plunging into her for all I was worth. Hearing squelching noises as she feverishly hand-fucked herself, and wishing I could see THAT action, I suddenly gasped in shock as I felt a pussy-lubed finger quickly wiggle and thrust it's way into my very startled asshole. Her middle finger fully embedded and giving me my first ever prostate massage, I relinquished any semblance of control and dropped my hands from her head.

Somehow or another, instead of me fucking her mouth, she had literally gained the upper hand and was now, incredibly, fucking me. As she suddenly and painfully forced in a second finger, grunting and sucking me harder than I had ever been sucked before, in a surreal blast I realized her wedding band had entered me. Thanking God for the multi-tasking abilities of a woman, and thinking that I would let this particular woman do anything she wanted to me, mental images of HER fucking ME doggystyle flashed through my brain as I let her take me. Hearing myself breathing loudly and rapidly, feeling those fucking fingers grinding into me hard, I fucked back just as hard, gripping her wrist and pulling her long fingers up into me to her knuckles. As my hips spasmed back and forth uncontrollably, spurt after spurt after spurt of cum began shooting out of my cock as I experienced the most intense orgasm of my life.

Falling back on the bed that was fortunately right behind me, I came close to blacking out- a definite first. Like a woman possessed Denise came right with me, curling an arm under one leg and pushing it up to my chest as she continued finger-fucking me and sucking the last bit of cum out of my cock. For a 5'4 130 lb woman she sure was good at throwing my 185 lbs around, and I was truly loving it.

Finally releasing my cock, removing her fingers and quickly wiping them on a discarded piece of clothing, cum dribbling out of the corners of her mouth, she quickly rolled over alongside of me and began three-finger fucking herself in a furious attempt to finish herself off. Quickly kneeling and sucking that healthy clit into my mouth, I began sucking and licking for all I was worth, two fingers of one hand pushed into her warm cum-filled mouth, the other hand punishing her breasts, kneading pinching squeezing and pulling hard. As she came, wailing and bucking and thrashing against my mouth, her hand pistoning in and out of her a mile a minute, her other hand joining mine in mauling her breasts, I pulled my hand from her mouth and held it under her as her ejaculate slowly pulsed out and onto my waiting palm.

Breathing heavily and gradually subsiding, she lay there spent as I gently sucked and cleaned her cum off of her fingers. Her cum juice still puddled in my palm, I reached up and smeared it over her tits as I again, gently this time, lowered my face to her swollen and matted puss. As her arms curled around mine and held it across her belly and against her chest, my fingers splayed wide, I tongued and gently ground her to an aftershock orgasm. Finally done, she reached down to pull me up to her. Stopping briefly to lick syrupy juice off of those dark aurolae and knobbly nipples, finally leaning forward and kissing again, the taste of our mingled cum made me suddenly and unbelievably hard again.

As I slid forward into her wetness we began steadily and quietly thrusting, the only sound our breathing and the sucking sound of our sweaty bodies against each other. I began to fall so incredibly into her being in a way I had only experienced a time or two as a much younger man- gaze steadily and long into each others eyes as you approach the peak, and if all the signals are right and everything is in sync, you will begin to meld into her and she into you. Our bodies barely moving now, arms and legs wrapped around each other, eyes locked and steady, I saw her orgasm begin to rise from deep within; as her ecstasy overcame her and her body spasmed, as her eyes darkened and her mouth opened in a wordless O, she took me over the edge with her as all the voids between our bodies and spirits closed and my seed entered deep within her dark and waiting womb.