Red Heart Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Green_Gem
Green_Gem
757 Followers

Kate flashed him a milk white smile. "Yeah I guess so," she said, "But this was so cool. It was great to see boys with their toys."

"Ahh so you have an interest in the things boys play with," Jeff replied with a wink. "Somehow I'm more intrigued with what girls do to amuse themselves..."

His cock stirred as a lurid image flashed though his mind of Kate with a lipstick vibrator up against her swollen clit. Kate giggled at the innuendos and felt a fluttering rush through her belly as Jeff placed his hand on the small of her bare back, where her shirt had crept up, and guided her towards the path that would lead them back to the lot where his car was parked. The feeling of skin on skin as he touched her made her nipples harden. God his hands were so big, so warm, she thought as the wetness inside her panties began to seep.

"What girls do to amuse themselves," Kate said breathlessly as they reached the car. "I don't suppose shopping counts does it?"

Jeff opened the passenger door and glanced towards the car show in the distance. Anybody glancing in their direction wouldn't see much more than the top of their heads.

"Well," he said in a low growl, "It all depends on what you're shopping for." His cock throbbed painfully in the tight confines of his trousers. He could see the outline of her nipples, they were jutting out proudly and she was standing motionless against the car, making no move to get inside. Jeff took a deep breath and moved a flyaway piece of hair from her face before leaning in to kiss her. His heart hammered in his chest as he tried to wrap his head around what was happening. Up until now everything had been his wanting imagination at work. She might still push him away, shocked at his advances.

But she didn't, instead she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back urging his lips to part by pressing her tongue against them. He wanted to take more of her into his mouth but didn't want to blow it by rushing things. Since she was so eager he let her warm tongue slide into his mouth and dance with his. He moved in closer until the swell of her breasts were pressing up against his chest and his groin was meshed up against hers. She squirmed a little against him teasing his stiff cock with her body while his hands roamed along her waist and up to her breast. God, he wanted to tear off her shirt and drag aside her bra to see her body, to drink in the form that he had fantasized about so often. She pulled her lips from him and sucked in a breath of air before latching onto his mouth again. The kiss that had started off tentatively had now become aggressive and passionate. His tongue speared her mouth possessively as his lust raged. Jeff pulled away from her breathing hard.

"How about we go to your dorm?" He asked, watching her intently to measure her reaction.

"Oh God, no we can't," she said sucking on her lower lip. "My roommate's there and my boyfriend has a bad habit of dropping by unannounced. He was kind of mad at me working tonight."

Jeff felt his stomach sink to his knees. Fuck, was she just a cock tease or what? That was the last thing he'd expected her to say.

"Roommate?" he spluttered, thinking back to her diary entry. "But I thought you said-"

Her dark eyes looked at him questioningly when he stopped in mid-sentence. "You thought I said what?"

Damn, that was a near-slip. Way to close for comfort. "Nothing," Jeff shot back. "You've got a boyfriend?"

"Ex-boyfriend. I meant to say ex, it's all over between us but he was kind of hoping that Valentine's Day would rekindle things. That's why I avoided him tonight. Still, it wouldn't be a good idea for us to be seen together at the dorm. It could cause me problems on campus and with my scholarship. Please don't... take it personally."

So this was her idea of a polite dismissal. "I won't." Jeff replied moving to open the door for her.

She grabbed his hand and stared into his eyes. "You're not mad at me are you?"

"Of course not," Jeff said abruptly, cursing himself for having even assumed anything might happen. "Why would I be mad at you?"

"I don't know," Kate pouted, "Things were going so well between us, and now it feels... different. I just don't want you to get into trouble with Sharon."

"Sharon?" Jeff laughed cynically. "She'll be fast asleep by the time I get home and probably won't even hear me. Besides, we sleep in separate bedrooms now and quite frankly at this point, what I do is none of her business."

He watched as the corners of Kate's mouth arched into a wicked smile. "You're sure?" she asked, her voice threaded with sultry promise.

"Yeah, I'm positive," Jeff said grabbing her hand as it made its way to his deflating erection. "The question is what do you want Kate?" He fixed his brown eyes on her and she watched the emotions play across his face. There was lust there and longing, but also apprehension.

Kate angled her face to catch the moonlight and reached up for her breasts. She massaged them with both hands, kneading the already tense flesh. She took her nipples between thumb and forefinger and squeezed them beneath the blue cotton of her shirt.

"I want you to fuck me," she said simply as she quickly unbuttoned the shirt and unsnapped the front clasp of her bra. Her tits sprung free, big round orbs with dark nipples that ached for his touch.

"Oh God..." Jeff groaned swallowing the dryness in his mouth as his heart thundered against his ribs. In all his life he had never seen anything as wonderful as the girl who was standing without inhibition, leaning against his car door. Kate's long black hair cascaded across her shoulders and framed her features. Big dark nipples stretched toward him, begging to be caressed as her ribs rose and fell with her heavy breathing. Her left hand cupped one heavy breast, while her right hand reached for the hem of her skirt. She hooked her fingers beneath it and lifted it the millimeters that made the difference. Mesmerized, Jeff's eyes followed her. They feasted hopelessly on the triangle of white panties, framed against the sculpture of her thighs.

He tore his eyes from her for a second and scanned the area over the top of the car to see if anyone was approaching. It was all clear; the closest people were gathered across the field at the car show. His cock ached in the impossibly tight confines of his pants as he moved to unbuckle his belt and open his zipper. Kate slipped down her panties with the sinewy grace of a cat. She stepped out of them as she moved forward towards Jeff. They lay on the ground at his feet like the white flag of her surrender.

The combination of her delicate beauty and lascivious lust was too strong for him to endure. With a strangled cry he leaned in and took her nipple into his mouth sucking around the big areola while his hand snaked between her thighs. Kate shook with desire as Jeff touched her. The evidence of his arousal pressed into her; it was hard as steel against the pit of her stomach. Her hand brushed over it and slid inside his pants. The material was hot, radiating the fire below. She could tell he was big, bigger than she had ever had in her young life. Suddenly fear flew into the delicious mix of her emotions. Could she handle this? Could this be done?

"Oh God Kate, touch it, stroke it please," Jeff groaned as he tore his mouth from her breast. He couldn't take it any longer and he reached down to free himself. Kate gasped as it sprung at her hand and the burning heat seared her fingers. She could feel the blood coursing within him, the shining skin stretched tight as a drum around his passion. She reached down to the base of his cock, to the sweat soaked hairs and grasped him in her small hand before dropping to her knees and breathing in the musky scent of his maleness.

"Oh Jeff," she murmured, hardly able to believe this was not some fevered dream. Her fingers traced the outline of his thickness, lingering on the taut veins, marveling at the steel of him, at the slipperiness of his tip. She laid her lips on him and Jeff's hands moved to the back of her head, pleading silently for her to do thing he wanted so much. Kate took a deep breath and placed her tongue at the tip of his cock. She rested it there for a second, at the opening, not moving, just letting the wetness of her merge with the moisture of him. Jeff let out a shaky breath, she had him worked up like a burning furnace of lust. He wanted to force his cock past those glistening ruby lips and choke her with it. But then, her tongue began to move. It traced a small circle at the tip and licked at the helmet head. The taste of him drove her wild. She flattened her tongue against him and lapped thirstily, licking him first like a lady and then greedily, like the hungry child she was. She suckled the top of him, and then ran her tongue down the shaft, nibbling at the base before running up again to the peak with its tiny fountain of liquid desire. A groan rumbled from the back of his throat and she felt his hands tighten at the back of her head. She looked up at him as her tongue pleased him. His eyes locked with hers and she saw they had that dreamy look of abandonment.

"Is that good baby," she asked letting her mouth slip from him but still working the skin of his shaft up and down with her hands.

"Fucking...unbelievable," he groaned.

"Yeah," she moaned, getting up, "You feel amazing; I want to feel you inside me now."

As she spoke she stood on tiptoe, and with both hands she guided him to her pussy. For a long second he stayed there, staring into her dark eyes, throbbing against her wetness, nestling against the soft lips that guarded her entrance and then his powerful hips thrust forward, spearing his cock into her depths, lifting her up against the cold metal of the car. Kate's mouth hung open in amazement and the wind whistled from her lungs at the force of his invasion. Her skirt was around her waist, her naked breasts crushed against his shirt. The heels of her shoes slid against the ground as she tried to steady herself for his onslaught.

Above her face, Jeff's eyes were hooded with desire. He had become an animal, he was no longer Sharon's husband and Allison's dad, he was a virile stud and for this blissful moment he was free of all the ties that bound him, all the worries that plagued him. Kate was painted around him; he was alive inside her, gripped tight by her velvet walls, held captive by the body that he had fantasized about.

"Ooh, God." Kate moaned, in unabashed pleasure as her hot ass, wet like a river from her juices slipped and slid against the car as Jeff reared inside her. She battled to make room for him but at the same time there was only the most glorious tightness and wet friction as she gave over the gift of her body to her older lover. She felt the approach of the sweet well-known feeling as her orgasm began to build. The sweat poured shamelessly between her breasts, the cleavage of her ass was drenched with it, and the scent from their fucking filled the air around them

The sound of distant voices coming closer broke through the lust induced fog in their fevered brains.

"Shit" Jeff cursed, "There's someone coming."

The voices got louder; there were definitely more than two of them. A woman's laugh rang out and their words became more audible. The logical thing to do was to stop, but Kate's cunt was clamped around him possessively, her nails dug into his ass to hold him there. His own body was ablaze with pleasure and the danger of being discovered suddenly pushed his passion up a notch.

"Don't you dare stop fucking me," Kate moaned. Her body began to tremble as she was swamped in waves of building excitement. "Oh Jeff, I'm going to come, Ooooh God," she cried panting as she rushed towards her release.

Jeff grunted as he moved faster and faster to a furious rhythm. His stomach banged against hers, fearsome, ferocious as he headed to his own moment. He didn't pause as he came. An animal growl exploded in the depths of his throat. It was the signal Kate needed. She clamped down over him and threw back her head as she exploded, her pussy muscles milking him of his boiling cum as the fountain of her passion seeped over him.

The sound of an engine starting up nearby brought them back to reality. A transmission engaged and a car drove away, passing within a stone's throw of where they were standing.

"Fuck, that was close," Jeff groaned, his heart still thudding in his chest.

"Fuck, that was good," Kate said smiling mischievously.

***

Jeff drove up the familiar path in the dorm complex and stopped at the sidewalk that would lead to Kate's unit. He remembered her earlier words about not wanting to cause problems on campus and he kept the engine running.

"I'll let you walk in on your own, "he said. "That way if anyone asks questions, you can just say you were being dropped off."

"Thanks," she said smiling sultrily. "I had fun tonight."

Jeff grinned, "I think I had the most fun I've had in a long time."

Kate laughed. "You... you want to call me?"

It had been years since Jeff had been in a conversation like this. The realization struck him with a jolt. He had just had crazy wild sex with a teenager and for a moment, he felt like he did when he was back in college; eager for another date, another wild night of passionate discovery. It was almost surreal, like he was in a dream.

"Yeah, I'd love to call you, but I don't want to cause you problems. You know, with your roommate or the campus."

"You can call me on my cell phone," she said, reaching into her bag and bringing out a piece of paper and a pen. She scrawled her number in bright pink ink and then drew a heart next to it.

"Don't lose it," she whispered. "And if you like, you can leave some sexy messages on the voicemail. No body has access to it except me." She looked around before leaning across the seat and kissing him quickly on the lips. Then she gathered her faded denim bag and bounced out of the car. Jeff watched the roll of her hips as she walked away. Suddenly she stopped, dug into her bag and walked back towards him. She slipped into the passenger seat again.

"You want to keep this?" she asked with a glint in her eye. "As a souvenir?"

"A souvenir? What do you mean," Jeff said staring wide eyed at the charcoal diary in her hands. The little red heart shone luminously in the dim light of the car. "What's this?"

"C'mon, you don't have to pretend any more," she said with a wicked grin on her face. "It did exactly what it was intended to do. I'm just going to throw it away now, unless you want to keep it."

"Did what it was intended to do?" Jeff said stunned at her revelation.

She rolled her eyes. "Brought us together, silly! You found it, just as I hoped you would, and took the bait, otherwise you'd probably still be staring at me not making a move."

Shit, this couldn't be happening. "You're kidding me. You planted the diary! So I would read it?"

A smug grin lit up her face. "Well a girl's got to do what she can to get her Valentine, and when you finally got the hint, you just shot forward like an arrow into my quivering heart."

Jeff stared out of the window trying to piece together what was unfolding. "But when you came back to get it, you were almost in a panic."

Kate nodded confidently. "Was it convincing?"

"Hell yes," Jeff said as he settled back into his seat.

She laughed, "Hey, I'm a Theatre Major, what can I say? Besides... they don't call me a drama queen for nothing."

Jeff shook his head slowly. Fuck, it was unbelievable, what a night it had been! "Ok," he said finally, "I'll call you."

Kate leaned forward and smiled. "Thank you for the best Valentine's Day of my life," she said softly brushing a small wisp of hair from his forehead and kissing him tenderly. "And I promise you, it was no act."

THE END

Author's note: Thank you for taking the time to read this. Please vote and I'd love to have your feedback as well.

Green_Gem
Green_Gem
757 Followers
12