Red Helps Naked

Story Info
Red is caught naked by husbands co workers.
1.1k words
4.37
29.9k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yesterday, after work, Red got caught naked by some of my work buddies!

One of my buddies wanted to buy a dresser that we Red and I were selling. I called Red and told her about the sale and that he would be by in the morning to pick it up. Red told me she wanted to make sure it was clean for him. Red is good that way!

Now, when Red is home, she is always naked. She says it's just more comfortable and who am I to complain? I told her I'd be home around 7 pm and she said, "Perfect!" that she'd be about done cleaning it by then.

My friend asked if he could come get it right after work instead of the next morning. I said sure and asked another friend if he could help us move it, as it's a long dresser and awkward to move. Around 7 the three of us arrived home. I said we could just go in through the basement door.

Our basement door opens to the living room area and the bedroom with the dresser is about 10 steps down the hall. Always ready for the unexpected, I had my camera ready!

We trooped through the basement door, straight into the living room. Just as we were entering we hear Red scream, "NO, WAIT.!" But it was too late. We all just stopped and stared at My naked wife, starkers and cleaning the dresser!

Red started laughing as she does when she is embarrassed and tried to cover up but there was nothing in the room besides the dresser. I wasn't sure what to do and neither were my work friends who had never met Red. So, as cool as a cucumber, I just introduced them.

They weren't sure what to say to my naked wife, so they each just introduced themselves and one even reached over and shook her hand, making her bare boobs bounce! We kind of just stood there for a minute in awkward silence, until Red said that she thought they were getting it in the morning.

My friend, the buyer, asked if he could get it tonight, saying that he'd forgotten to tell her. He apologized, but his eyes, and our eyes were glued to her hard nipples and her hairless slit, and when she turned a little her fine bare ass. "Well," she said to me, "Now that your friends have seen me naked like this," and Red curtseyed, "Go ahead and take it to your truck!"

I asked if she could help with keeping the basement door open as we moved it. She said, Sure, but let me get some clothes on!" The guys both said they didn't care and it would be fast. Red hesitated for a moment, so we just picked up the dresser and began to move it. She didn't have a chance to say no!

Red went to the basement door and held it open. The door is in the corner and she had to stand with her butt to the wall to keep the door open. The dresser is long and it took a couple tries to get the right angle for it to go through the door. Red was basically pinned between the wall and the dresser the whole time.

As we were maneuvering it, the front ended up rubbing numerous times against her naked body. I saw Red's eyes open really wide at one point and observed that we had pushed the corner that my friend was holding, right up and into Red's pussy. We inched it back and forwards a few times. I figured that his hand was rubbing against her pussy, possibly against her clit!

He apologized and she demurred, telling him it wasn't his fault. We got the front through the door. To make herself skinnier as the back end went through, Red stood up on her toes stepping one foot out to hold the door as she helped to guide the dresser.

My friend at that back of the dresser was now smooshed against my naked wife who had her legs spread partially open.

We got in the truck, but my friend admitted he had purposely made sure the guy at the back had had to stay pinned by my wife. He'd yelled down to hold on, that he needed a break right then and there! He'd seen that his friend's hand was about to touch Red's bald pussy!

Red couldn't move or get out and was stuck naked with my friend just an inch from touching her bare and open gash!

I heard a quick yelp from my wife and saw that his hand was firmly pressed against her. I could almost hear the squishing sound as his knuckles slid directly right onto her clit. I said, "Sorry Honey!" My bud apologized, but did not move his knuckles!

Red asked if we was ready to move it again and I tried to help by moving the dresser back and forth, inadvertently rubbing his knuckles against her clit. Red gasped loudly stage whispering, "OH MY!" and suddenly had developed a tomato-red face!

"Well don't stop, guys!" she said, so I moved the dresser back and forth even faster and Red let out a sexually-sounding groan, but quickly apologizing. I'm sure she'd not meant for that to come out.

She then told me, unnecessarily, that she'd said, "Don't stop!" about moving the dresser and not about my friend rubbing against her clit! I said "Oh sorry!" but I am sure we all knew different!

Red climaxes really easily, so I wondered if having 2 guys, she just met, rub against her pussy had excited her?

We began to move the dresser again and as we turned his corner around, I watched as his hand slid down her pussy, no accident this time! Red didn't say anything, but her whole body seemed tense.

We finally got through the door and loaded the dresser onto the truck. I apologized to them with a big smile on my face. They said "No problem!" and agreed to help me move anything, any time. We all laughed and I asked if they wanted a drink. Yes, they sure did!

Remember, the kitchen and living room are open and our bedroom is right there facing the living room.

We hadn't seen Red when went one back in. I got them a drink and my friend stopped mid drink and said "Ummmm, your wife is..." and we all looked. The bedroom door was open and through the reflection of the mirror on the closet door we saw Red.

There she was, my Red, masturbating! You could clearly hear her moans and hard breaths. We were transfixed. She turned around and saw that we were watching her through the reflection in the mirror. Red screamed and slammed the bathroom door!

After they left, I went into our room and apologized to Red. She was a little mad but couldn't say much because obviously it had turned her on a lot. We had amazing sex right then and there!