Red Hot Cindy

Story Info
Help along the road.
1.9k words
4.35
18.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was going to be the most difficult trip Cindy was ever to undertake. She knew it was over a long time ago, yet she held on, something she could do no longer. The engagement was a total waste of time; they never saw each other and Cindy suspected that he was having sex on the sideline even though they had both promised to be faithful. It had to end and she was on her way to make it so.

As she was driving to Cape Town, it struck her like a bomb she had never has her mustang checked out. Oh well, if something happened, it happened. Her words had hardly left her lips when she heard the most peculiar sound coming from her cars engine.

With a stutter and a shudder her car came to a complete stop, standing on the side of the road. She could kick herself. She climbed out and walked around the front of the Mustang, with a bit of a struggle she managed to lift the heavy hood. Leaning forward over the grill she felt her short skirt hike up the back of her thighs, another millimeter or two and the crack of her ass would be showing beneath the hem. Her tiny red g- string pulled tightly up between her firm ass cheeks and in doing so pressed the small patch of silk panties firmly against her pussy lips, the pressure, she could feel, slightly parting the smooth shaven flesh. It had been a long time since anything other than her own practiced fingers had passed between those lips and into the liquid heaven beyond. She longed for a man, no strings attached to take her and ravage her, fuck her to a point where she wanted to pass out with pleasure. Ooh her thoughts were beginning to have a slippery effect on the area directly beneath that same small piece of silky panties.

Meanwhile...

Jacque had just had the mother of all fights with his fiancé and called off the engagement. What a bitch! He couldn't take it any longer. How could she deny the affair she was having with his father? He knew he was sober when he went for a walk down to the river on his farm. He saw them, his fiancée and his father. How could they? How could his father? There she was on her knees in front of him, her mouth around his stiffly erect cock. Her head moving back and forth as she drove his shaft in and out of her soft mouth. She knew how he enjoyed it when she took his cock in her mouth but lately she had not wanted to, he had wondered why but it was all clear now. She pumped furiously on his fathers cock, teasing his balls, teasing the oncoming orgasm to the surface. Jacque had turned away just as the explosive rush of semen began to shoot into her mouth.

Memories of what he had seen haunted him as he slammed the door of his Ford Ranger 4x4. Driving like a bat out of hell on the dirt road driving away from his farm, his hurt, and his pain. On the main road he turned.

Driving on the road his mind where on other things.

By now Cindy was almost in tears, she had searched through everything, which she imagined could be wrong. In order to reach some places under the hood she had stepped up onto the bumper and was bent forward over the motor, She could feel the cool breeze fanning her naked ass as she fought to find the reason for her breakdown but she was not perturbed by the fact that if any one drove past they would quite comfortably have full view of her red panties covered pussy. Not only was she exposed down there but in leaning forward her ample breasts were almost totally exposed by her low cut top. Cindy hated wearing bras, her firm, perky tits allowed her to go braless with confidence that she would be turning heads. Right now she would certainly be turning heads. Her pink nipples with their slightly darker circular areolas were clearly visible where her top had fallen forward.

Jacque was driving when he saw the red Mustang; stupid he thought to leave a classic next to the road. Driving past he suddenly noticed a pair of slim legs disappearing under the hood. He pulled over and stopped. Walking over towards the Mustang he noticed that the pair of legs now ended in a perfectly shaped, firm ass. Sitting squarely between the cheeks was an equally perfect pear shaped pussy, covered in a very tight fitting, very small red silk triangle of panties. The little piece of fabric was trying very hard to hide the secret beneath it but was defiantly not winning. As he approached, Jacque could clearly make out the edges of two soft pussy lips appearing around the elastic line of the panties. As he got closer still Jacque could make out the defined spot between her ass cheeks where the thin line of the g-string parted those delicious orbs, that dark secret place.

She must have heard his approach because there was a brief struggle for balance which caused a further parting of those delectable thighs, revealing even more of the little red patch where it bravely covered the taunt mound of her vagina, trying desperately to keep the lady's pussy closed despite her every effort to spread it wide open.

Help at last she thought. Struggling to get upright she turned slightly and to her surprise realized that he was standing right behind her. Shit, her can see right up my cunt she thought as she hastily climbed down from her perch on the bumper. Embarrassed, she made a show of straightening her clothes and then she stuck her hand out towards him. "Cindy" she said. His grip was warm and firm but it was the eyes that melted the ice somewhere inside her and caused a flood of wetness to course southward toward her pussy.

When he got out of his bakkie, Jacque didn't think that a goddess would need his help. Looking at her he was very happy to be of help. Cindy could not believe her eyes. An Adonis had stopped to help her. He asked what seemed to be the matter. Don't know she said. He bent over to look what was wrong and she took a peek at his butt. Cute ass. She stood closer to him to have a look at what he was looking at. He looked up and almost had her breasts in his face; he smelled her and she smelled of roses. He loved roses. He brushed up against her and told her that he would have to tow her back to his farm where he had the right tools to fix her car. She happily agreed.

To spend time in this hunk's presence was going to be a blast.

As he was towing her back to the farm, he couldn't stop thinking of her. Those breast those legs, that ass. He could feel the bulge growing and hungered for her. Back in her mustang being towed she couldn't contain herself. She hasn't had sex in over three months and then this man stopped to help her. She felt tingling all over her body and the wetness between her legs was ever increasing.

Stopping at his farm he moved the Mustang into his workshop and told every one to leave. Knowing that their boss was in a bad mood they all left and went home leaving the two of them alone in his workshop. He stripped of his shirt to start working on her car. He looked over and saw her eyes moving over his body and smiled. She looked up and blushed.

She looked at him and decided to take a risk. Why the hell not she thought. She walked over to him and placed her hands on his chest. Running her hands all over the thick muscle, she looked up and smiled at him. He grabbed her ass and pulled her near, his large hands holding each cheek, spreading her slightly. The force of his grip driving her now swollen mound against the huge bulge in his pants, the friction forcing the lips of her aching pussy apart, rubbing against her burning clit. She kissed him and he hungrily replied. He put his hand under her shirt and felt her firm breast. He tore of her top and started to lick and suck on her nipples, toying with her. She loved every moment. His other hand now under her skirt, he ran his finger over her undies and felt that she was shaven and he smiled as he felt the defined lump of her erect clitoris press back against his fingers. She has slipped her hand into his pants and started to rub his dick and balls. She unzipped him and he stripped off her skirt, tantalizingly slowly he removed her g- string, gradually exposing the twin ridges of her pussy to his hungry gaze. They were both naked. No one could see them, not that they cared.

He took a blanket out of his car and placed it on the hood of her car. Unbeknown to him he was fulfilling her fantasy of being fucked by a stranger on the hood of her car. He took her hand and led her to the car lifting her on top of it. He kissed her on her lips and stroked her breasts with his hand moving his hand down to her pussy. He stroked her clit softly with his finger. Inserting his finger into her pussy he felt she was wet. He moved the same finger over her clit and went down on her. He kissed her on her clit and heard her moans, licking her and sucking her, he tongue fucked her, tasting her and loving every moment of it. She was feeling sensations she had never felt before. She pulled him up and rolled him on his back. She went down on him and took him in her mouth. She nibbled softly along his shaft, flicking with her tongue, he moaned, she smiled. She softly tickled him on his balls and saw his back arched. She took his dick into her mouth and started to suck on him. He was enjoying every moment of this.

He pulled her up and she straddled him, placing the tip of his cock at her dripping entrance, she slowly lowered herself down onto his raging cock, impaling herself on him. The warmth of her pussy was driving him mad. Slowly she started to ride him, he running his hand s over her body, pulling her closer and sucking on her breasts. He grabbed her ass and began to ride her hard. She felt that she was climaxing, he felt he was about to blow. In unison they kept their rhythm. He pulled her off and turned her around. He wanted to fuck her from behind. He felt her pussy envelope his dick as he fucked her hard, he was pulling her closer with every stroke, the full length of his thick shaft thrusting up inside her. Her moans were getting louder, her back arching, and her thrusting more violent. Together they came, his cock shooting deep inside her, heaving, sweating. He took her in his arms and kissed her.

They got dressed and he asked where she was going. She told him that she was going to Cape Town to break off an engagement. He said that he would accompany her and to tell her soon to be ex fiancée that she was his.

She looked at him with her big blue eyes and he knew that he would forever be lost in her eyes. With a slap on her ass, he was going for round two...