Red Hot Ride

Story Info
A highway patrolman and a speeding motorist with an attitude.
2.6k words
4.18
95k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been on the Patrol for 3.5 years now, and it wasn't like I hadn't seen this before. In fact, I'd seen it often enough that I now looked forward to it. Very simply stated, there are some people that simply believe they are above the law. And there is a particular class of these people that interests me...young women. Specifically, young women who still lived out of Daddy's wallet...until they found some other rich sucker who could afford to take care of them in the manner to which they had become accustomed (which usually involved a hot red sports car). Daddy was always very rich, powerful, well-connected...i.e., not someone you'd want to mess with. But he'd earned that reputation the hard way...with (figuratively or literally) knives in the backs of his competitors. These Daddy's girls hadn't earned a thing. However, no one had bothered telling them that...so far.

It had been going on for better than a week. Who knew why? Who cared? It couldn't be a job...that was out of the question. It could be a boyfriend. It could be a daily trip to the gym. After all, this type of girl had one asset she really needed to worry about: her body. So, more than likely it was the gym. But it didn't matter. Once it passed about 3 days in a row, I took notice...and I followed just long enough to get a sense of how far down the road she was headed. So I put together a plan...taking into account all the predictable variables. There were always things you couldn't know for sure in advance. But one thing I was sure of was...the blinking lights and the Smokey Bear hat generally kept passersby from asking too many questions.

I decided it would be on a Tuesday. It was one of those "half-holidays". The ones where government types and bankers have to work, but a lot of others take the day off. That meant the traffic would be down somewhat...lessening the likelihood of complications. The digital clock on the dash read 8:32am, and I knew I'd be seeing her tear by within the next 10 minutes. Two minutes later, she blew past me going at least 75. I was half-hidden by a concrete embankment, but I slowly pulled out into the right lane and tailed her in a very low-key manner...never letting her out of my sight. When she passed the last exit before the target, I sped up and kicked on the lights...traffic moved right as I pulled into the middle and then the high-speed lane. I knew she'd intially think she'd outrun me...so I had to close fast, with only about a mile remaining before the all-important exit.

She was 15 lengths ahead of me...her long blonde hair blowing up behind her in the breeze. It was a very pleasant day, even for this hour of the morning. A great time of year. And yes...a great day. This was going to be a GREAT day. 10 lengths now...I just KNEW that she gave off a big sigh before even moving out of the passing lane.This little bird was one opportunistic driver...headed wherever she wanted at anytime, no lane signals, nothing. She owned the road...and she damn well knew it. When I moved into the middle lane behind her, she moved over into the right lane. I knew she was thinking: "What's he doing? Why didn't he pass me? Dammit..." And then, as I pulled into the right lane behind her...just at the precise intended moment, it sunk in. And it was too late. She was now at the entrance to the exit ramp...the traffic behind knew that I was pulling her over, and they had started to swell back into the lanes and pass us again. But because of the hilly area, there was no place to pull to the side on the ramp itself. She had to exit the freeway, and then I gave her a hand-signal to turn right and park. And park she did.

No one really even knew why this road existed. Of course, I did...but, to the general public, there was no justification whatsoever. If it saw 20 cars in a day, it would be a shock. But there were about 50 semis in a day that used it...and they all had one destination. Ransom Pharmaceuticals, owned by multi-billionaire Hank Ransom...the hard-scrapping Texan who had moved here years back and made the fortune of many lifetimes with his cancer-fighting wonder drug. It was expensive stuff...but when you're losing a loved one, you'll pay almost anything. It would be up for generic manufacture in three years, and everyone figured that, at that point, the plant would close completely. But, for now...there was still a steady, if small, stream of traffic that used this road each day. However, that was to the left...and I had told her to turn right. The street was basically a dead-end this way...there was a loop turnaround for those that turned the wrong direction...and a small utility building to the right for various communications links. Unmanned.

As she screeched to a stop, her door popped open and she jumped out of the car, marching back my way, glaring at me. I looked up just as she reached the trunk of her car and pointed her back into her car. She crossed her arms and stamped her foot. Who the hell did I think I was, anyway? Oh, yes...this was going to be interesting. Finally, she got back in her car...leaving her door open and her legs out on the road.

After keeping her waiting for about 5 minutes, I slowly opened my door, exited the vehicle and slipped on my Patrol hat. My mirror shades had been in place all along. I cut a pretty nice image in the uniform. 6′3″, 195, thick, muscular upper body. I could be fairly intimidating to just about anyone I'd ever encountered. But I knew this little filly would be different. As soon as she saw me walking her way, she jumped out of the car again. "What the hell is this all about? I've got places to be. You had no reason to stop me." I motioned her to sit back down. She said, "I will not!" Now, the fun began. I got to within 3 feet of her face and barked, "Sit DOWN...!!" I let my deep voice ring for a minute in her brain...and sure enough, once it registered fully, she backed away and sat down quickly.

"License and registration, please."

She reached behind her and picked them up off the seat...dangling her hand as if she could barely be troubled for such intrusive cooperation. As I suspected, the attitude was resurfacing.

"Miss, were you aware that you were travelling 78 mph in a 65 mph zone, that you were not signalling before changing lanes, and that the right brake light on your car is not functioning?"

"I was not. And you need to let me go now."

"Miss, don't force me to charge you in order to extract your cooperation. (she sighed and sat back again) It says here that this car is registered to a Caitlin Ransom. Is that you?"

"It's me. Doesn't the name mean anything to you?"

"It does if you are related to the Ransom Pharmaceuticals family."

"Exactly. Now let me go before I have your badge."

"Miss, I'm going to request nicely just one more time. Please watch your mouth and your attitude and your threats. I don't want to have to charge you now."

"Charge me with what, hot shot? A broken tail light? My Dad will have you thrown off the Patrol, and you won't be able to work in this town again!!"

"I see. Well, Miss. I tried to warn you. Stand up please. (she popped up...just so she could be closer the next time she spat venom my way) Now, turn around and put your hands on the hood of the car."

"What? What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"I am placing you under arrest. On many grounds, including verbal threats to an officer of the law, excessive speed in a motor vehicle, malfunctioning safety equipment, and yes...even resisting arrest. Get your hands on the hood."

"Get bent!"

I whirled her around and slammed her hands on top of the car...then cuffed her quickly, with her arms behind her back. It was a nice sight. Her chest was even more prounounced with her arms like that...her sleeveless top looked wonderful, and her short jean skirt showed off her legs to nice effect. "Step around to the other side of the car, Miss. We don't want someone side-swiping us if they don't see us in time.

She was steaming now...but completely powerless. She couldn't get to her cell phone. She knew she was probably guilty of whatever I'd said...and the fact that her threats hadn't backed me down had begun to scare her. Once she could reach her dad or his lawyer, or even a friend that she could vent to...she'd be OK. But for now, she was much closer than she'd been in years to a scared little girl. She walked slowly around the car, and stood quietly, waiting to see what I was going to do next.

But even scared little girls sometimes lash out and throw tantrums.

"Dammit, let me go now! You have no idea how bad I can make things for you..."

"Yes, Miss. Of course. I'm sure you'll have every opportunity to do so. But, at the moment, you are in my custody, and you WILL do what I say. Are we clear on that?" There weren't 6 inches between her face and mine by the time I stopped speaking. She grew instantly silent.

"Miss, are you carrying any hidden weapons on your person?"

"No, of course not. Why would you ask?"

"You've spent the last several minutes threatening me. My job, as an officer of the law, is to see that any threats are neutralized before I proceed with the arrest. Stand facing the car, please. Spread your legs about as wide as your shoulders...and hold still, please." I squatted down behind her and, beginning at her feet, patted her down...even though her legs were completely bare.

"Oh nice. Having fun down there?" she spat.

When I reached the bottom of her skirt, I did pat her down along the side, which is customary. But then, I stood up behind her...close behind her...and slid my hands down under her skirt in front. "What the hell are you doing...?" she squealed.

She was, at best, about 5′5″...her license said 5′7″, but I suspected 5′3 and a half or 5′4″. My large body had her pinned against the car with her hands behind her. She wasn't going anywhere, and it was quite obvious that she'd never been at anyone's mercy before in quite this way. In fact...I wondered...mouthy girls like this had often done much less in real life than their attitude suggested. How far had she actually gone? This had been interesting, and was becoming even moreso.

My right hand was under her skirt, rubbing her mound firmly through her thong. She was indignant now, but scared of being raped. Since her attempts at intimidation hadn't worked, she was working through her options...planning her next move. But as I slid my hand under the crotch of her thong and began working around her joy button, it became apparent that she wasn't thinking clearly anymore. She was doing her best to suppress her breathing in order to cover any pleasurable reaction. If you've never felt your body betray you by feeling things at a time and place that you wish it wouldn't, you might find it hard to understand. But she was losing the battle.

I slid a finger inside her, and she struggled to stand still...her breathing now clearly deepened, and it wasn't possible for her to keep her soft moaning silent any longer. Even with nowhere to go, she had struggled at first to pull away from my touch...but she'd given that up compltely at this point. My forefinger worked around inside her...rubbing across her pleasure center, up and down, and side to side. And my left hand was fondling her breasts thru her top. Her nipples were completely stiff...another betrayal by her body.

I reached down behind her now and popped the lock on one of the handcuffs. She was free to properly brace herself against the car with her hands now. My thick, powerful fingers, however, continued pleasuring her as intensely as I knew how. And my left hand was down down inside her top, inside her bra cup...gently squeezing her breasts and tugging on her nipples. She was moaning and obviously had no intention of objecting at this point. She was dripping wet, and I knew that it was time to unholster my gun.

I unzipped my pants and slid it out. It was thick and reasonably long...and it had been ready for some time. Fully swollen with blood, warm and ready to go. I slid the back of her skirt up and rubbed it a couple times against her bare butt cheeks...then slid it between her legs. I lifted her up to gain a better angle, and then slipped the fat head between her lips from behind. She gasped: "Oh my god...!" I was guessing that, if she'd done this before, she had been in control, and her pleasure came much more from that than from anything the guy did to her. But this was no time to mess around....I slid deeper inside...slowly back and forth, in and out...until I was fully buried inside her.

Her weight was leaning against me...so my hands were now free for a moment, and I reached around and quickly unbuttoned her top, so her breasts were hanging out. I pinched her nipples lightly, tugging on them and then squeezed the whole breasts...and apparently that touched something in her that she really wanted/needed to feel. She gave up all restraint at that point. Her pleasure had no bounds and no inhibitions...she was loud and she didn't care. Moaning, urging me on...faster, harder, more of this, more of that...she wanted everything I could give her...and I gladly obliged.

I rammed her hard time and again....long, slow strokes, long, fast strokes....pulling her hips back toward me as I banged her. She was a tigress, but let out of cage for the first time ever, and she didn't want it to end. But I was more than equal to the task. I rammed and slammed her until neither of us had much left. And then I felt her begin to tighten down around me...she had hit the wall and begun to climax with waves of pleasure....and she started to tighten down on me like a vice. I plunged deep within her a few more times....then pulled out and shot my seed all over her bare ass cheeks. She reached around behind her and rubbed it in to her skin, while I slowly fingered her past climax and rubbed her gently into a cool-down period. She collapsed against the car. Her legs were like jelly. I eased her skirt back down and helped her get her top buttoned up again, and she sat down in the passenger seat of her car, smiling crookedly at me, and waiting for me to speak first.

I pulled out my traffic pad, and said, "I was considered charging you with trying to bribe a police officer as well...but I'm thinking that I'll let this one go with a verbal warning. Just make sure that you get that brake light fixed, eh?"

"I most certainly will, Officer. Thanks for keeping our roads safe. Have a great day."

"Oh, I most certainly will...I can assure you." I walked back to my cruiser, and climbed inside. Once I made sure that she was safely back in her car and underway, I pulled back around and out onto the freeway, in search of the next criminal of the day.