Red Leather, Blue Leather

Story Info
Kelly finds a pair of red leather boots to wear.
10k words
4.4
30.8k
22
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyrighted 2008 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors to this web site may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story may contain sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters are above the legal age of consent. The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please do not read.

*

Kelly loved owning and managing the consignment store. Not only was she the boss, Kelly also got first pick of anything that showed up each Monday morning. While it may not seem like much of a bonus, Kelly's love for vintage clothing made it all worthwhile.

Each morning Kelly would show up at 8 am so she could sign for the donated clothing that was delivered. Then for the next two hours she would sort through the clothing to see what she liked before throwing everything into the washing machine. Catherine, or Cat as she liked to be called, would then show up at 10 am sharp. The pair would then press and hang up the clothing while waiting on customers. If something was too ragged or worn, Kelly would put it into the rag box up front for anyone to take for free if they wanted.

One Tuesday morning while going through the clothing Kelly found a pair of red leather boots. The four-inch-high heeled boots had laces up the front and a zipper on the inside side. Picking one up Kelly realized it was made from supple calf leather and after looking at the bottom, had not been worn often. She put the boots off to the side for later inspection and finished sorting and loading the washing machine.

Once Kelly was free she looked at the boots once more and squealed in delight to find they were her size, a size seven. In a flash she sat down on the floor and pulled off her shoes. She picked up one of the boots and smelled it. Other than the scent of leather the boot smelled clean. To be on the safe side she sprayed it with Lysol before trying it on. Alas, the boot would not fit on her foot with the thick sock she was wearing.

Stripping the sock off her foot Kelly looked around for a pair of knee highs. However, she already knew that there was none to be found in the store. She made it a rule not to resell undergarments, or hosiery. "I can at least try them on barefoot," she said to herself as she slid her foot into the boot. Finding it fit, she zipped up the side of the boot before letting her bellbottomed jeans cover it. Turning to the other boot, she pulled her shoe and sock off and thrust her foot into it.

After tightening the laces, Kelly stood. While four inch heels were more than she was used to, the tight lacing gave her ankles support and she found she was able to walk without wobbling. Walking around she marveled at how well the boots fit. It was as if the gods had taken her feet and made a pair of boots just for her. Going back to the rear of the store, she picked up her other shoes and socks and placed them behind the counter as the boots felt more comfortable than the shoes.

When Cat showed up for work, Kelly could not help but show off the boots. While Kelly tended to wear the 70's looks, Cat loved the grunge styles. Even so, Cat knelt down to feel the texture of the leather. She looked up and said, "You get all the good things."

Kelly shook her head, "Who got the waffle stompers a while ago? And then there was the AC/DC tee you had to have. Shall I go on?"

Laughing Cat stood and held her hands up, "Okay, okay you made your point." She looked down at Kelly's boots and said, "Even so, I love them."

Kelly spun around on one foot and said, "You can't believe how comfortable they feel." She walked away and then back towards Cat without a wobble, "Anyways, I didn't know stiletto heels went with the grunge look."

Cat pouted, "I don't always dress like this," She gestured to her ripped jeans.

Kelly was about to reply when the buzzer on the front door sounded starting a new work day. For a Tuesday, the store was busy and as such Kelly and Cat did not have a chance to chat for the rest of the day. By closing time both women were exhausted and with a little more than a "Goodnight," they closed up. Though Kelly was worn out, her feet, which normally felt like hell, still felt wonderful.

In the past, when she got home, Kelly would remove her shoes first thing before making dinner for herself. Tonight though, she did not think of removing them until she sat down to eat. "Wow, I can't believe how comfortable these boots still are," She said to no one. It was not until she was getting ready for bed that she unzipped the boots, removed them, and noticed that her feet were covered in places with talcum powder.

After undressing she stood and started to walk to the bathroom. It was then that she realized that she had put the boots back on her bare feet. Instead of removing them, she did her nightly ritual dressed only in panties and a pair of red high heeled boots. Looking into the mirror she giggled, "It figures, no one is here to see me dressed like this." Returning to the bed she again removed the boots and brushed the powder away thinking that she would clean her feet better with a shower in the morning.

That night Kelly had a vivid dream. She dreamt that she got dressed and went down to the local superstore. Once there she bought several tubes of superglue before returning home and gluing the zippers and laces of the boots on her feet. Once the boots were glued and never to come off, she dreamt that her body was supercharged with sexual need.

A masked woman entered and looked down at her in bed and nodded. Seeing the nod, Kelly orgasmed and woke up in the darkness. Without thinking her hand reached between her legs and started massaging her clitoris as she tried to keep the dream alive. No matter how hard she tried, she could not bring herself to another orgasm. Whimpering in frustration she spent the rest of the night trying to find the pleasure again from the dream only to fail.

When Kelly's alarm went off she was glad for an excuse to get up. All through the morning she felt out of sorts. It was not until she put the boots on that she felt well enough to get dressed and go to work. She knew that there was something she needed to do but could not remember what it was. When Cat came to work at ten, she asked, "Do you remember something I was supposed to do before work today?"

Cat thought for a moment and shook her head, "No, sorry." She looked down at Kelly's boots and smiled, "Wearing them again?"

Kelly looked at them and then Cat, "You would never guess, but they are the most comfortable boots I have ever worn."

Cat smiled, "If that's the case, how about letting me wear them?"

Kelly's mind recoiled at the thought, "NO!" She blushed at her own outburst, "I mean to say, no they wouldn't fit you. You wear a size 8 and these are a size 7."

Cat held her hands up in mock surrender as she said, "Don't shoot." She smiled at her own joke and as the day wore on she forgot all about Kelly's outburst.

Kelly, on the other hand, could not shake the feeling that someone was going to take her boots. That feeling held with her all day and into the evening. Instead of removing them for bed like she had done the night before, she kept them on her feet as she crawled under the covers.

Over the next few days Kelly found her lifestyle changing. She lived day and night in the boots, only taking them off when she showered. Also, her choice of clothing changed to reflect her unwillingness to remove the red boots even to take off a pair of pants. Every evening when she got home from work, she stripped and lay on the bed masturbating to take the edge off before getting up and cooking dinner.

Friday brought another surprise for Kelly. Sometime in the afternoon, someone left a tube of superglue on the counter when she was not looking. She started to call Cat over to ask about it when a better idea crossed her mind. "Cover for me," she said as she hurried back to the bathroom.

Closing the door behind her Kelly opened the tube and ran a bead of the glue up each zipper. In a heartbeat her excitement level went from manageable, to overwhelming. Sitting on the toilet, Kelly thrust her panties out of the way as her fingers buried themselves in her dripping cunny. Just touching herself coupled with the thought of the boots glued on her feet sent her into multiple orgasms.

A knock at the bathroom door brought Kelly out of her masturbation frenzy. "Just a minute," she called. Standing up, she washed up as best she could and sprayed the bathroom with Lysol.

Opening the door Kelly found Cat standing there with a concerned look on her face, "Are you okay?" Cat started to say and then stopped. She made sniffing sounds and then looked at Kelly grinning.

Kelly felt herself blush and said, "Well, I couldn't wait. Anyways, it's one of the perks of being the boss." She squeezed her legs together painfully aware of her cum soaked panties and added, "Give me a minute to clean up."

Closing the door, she stripped her wet panties and rolled them up in a tissue. When she opened the door a second time Cat was back up front working the counter. Looking at the number of people in the store, Kelly put the panties in the trash can in the bathroom. She figured after everyone was gone she could retrieve them later. She didn't feel good about carrying them up to her purse in public.

For the rest of the afternoon Kelly was painfully aware of her scent and that she was not wearing panties. Instead of being embarrassed, she was excited; she could feel her cum slicking her lips and upper thighs. Just before closing, Kelly caught sight of Cat in the back leaning against a wall holding something against her nose. Thinking her friend had a bloody nose Kelly went to check on her. As she got closer she realized Cat was holding Kelly's own soaked panties against her face and her other hand was rubbing at her crouch.

Blushing Kelly retreated back up front. She watched from the corner of her eye unsure of what to do. Finally, Cat stopped and with a quick look around stuffed the panties into her pocket. When she came up front, Cat said, "You've had a hard day today. Why don't you cut out and I will get the trash and lock up?"

Kelly nodded, "Sure that sounds great. Thanks Cat." She still did not know what to do about Cat. Kelly had always been more interested in men than women. Up until that moment when she caught sight of what Cat was doing, she would have sworn Cat felt the same way.

When Saturday morning came along, Kelly still did not know what to do about Cat's actions. After spending the night dwelling on it instead of sleeping she was frazzled. "Thank God, today's only a half day," the thought to herself. Because it was the weekend and Cat did not work, Kelly had to do everything herself.

Like any other weekend, Saturday was busy in the morning and then trailed off by noon. Every past Saturday, Cat would bring Kelly lunch and cover for her as she munched. Sometimes it was a homemade sandwich, other times it was fast food. When Kelly finally closed at two in the afternoon, Cat had still not shown. As she locked up, she looked up and down the road hoping to see Cat. "Oh well, I guess she had other plans," Kelly said feeling sad and hungry.

Since putting on the boots, Kelly had not gone shopping for groceries. Sitting in the car in the superstore parking lot she ran through a checklist of what she needed. As she got out, she happened to look into the backseat and saw it was filled with grocery bags. Standing there staring at the bags Kelly was confused. She did not remember going shopping already. Looking at her watch she realized over two hours had elapsed since she closed up the store. Shaking her head at the lost time she got back into the car and drove home.

As she was putting the groceries away Kelly found that she had bought several scented candles, bubble bath, and a portable CD player in addition to what she wanted. Setting them off to the side she went through the mail and found mixed in with the magazines a small manila envelope. Opening it she discovered it contained three CD's. The first was labeled "Kelly's mix," the second "Cat's mix," and finally the third said simply, "Store mix."

Sitting down at the dining table Kelly looked at the envelope. Other than the store being listed as the return address it seemed normal. She then looked at the items, a disk, portable CD player, bubble bath, and scented candles. "OK someone wants me to take a candlelight bubble bath while listening to my CD," she said to the empty room. She remembered her dream from earlier in the week and the leather clad woman standing at the foot of her bed.

As her body screamed out in desire, Kelly's mind was worried. First the boots, then glue, next time loss, and now the CD ran in circles through her mind even as one hand moved between her legs. She felt as if she were a puppet with an unknown person pulling her strings. "Sorry it won't work," she said. It felt as if someone had dashed her with a bucket of cold water as she spoke. Putting everything off to the side she made herself a salad for dinner.

All through dinner Kelly could not help herself and kept glancing at the pile. Each time she did she felt a flash of excitement. She caught herself caressing the disks with one hand as her hips thrust against an unseen cock. Pushing the remains of the salad away she sighed, "Okay, you win." Standing she scooped everything up and headed back to the bathroom.

She stripped down and unlacing the boots removed them. It was only then that she started the tub filling and added the bubble bath. She lit the candles and placed them around the bathroom before turning off the light. As the sweet scent of lavender filled the air, Kelly put the ear buds on and got into the tub. Leaning back against the back of the tub she said, "Here goes nothing," and pressed play.

Kelly was not sure what to expect; even so she was surprised when the sounds of birds came through followed by violins. "Classical music?" she wondered to herself. While classical music was not her thing, she closed her eyes and listened to it while soaking. She did not know if it was the bath or the soothing music, but she found herself becoming more relaxed both mentally and physically then she had in a long time.

She must have dozed because when she opened her eyes again, the water was cool and all the bubbles had dissipated. Draining the tub, she dried off while still listening to the soothing classical music. After blowing out the candles she looked down at the boots. Kelly wanted to put them back on but was too tired and relaxed to do so. Instead, she carried them to the bedroom with her and placed them next to the bed. She would put them on in the morning.

Crawling under the covers Kelly turned off the light and said, "I don't know what I was worried about, this music is great." She fell asleep to the sounds of the music still playing in her ears. She could almost hear someone talking in the background; however, she was too relaxed to try and make out the whispers.

Sunday morning started bright and merry. Kelly woke to find that the batteries had died sometime during the night. Sitting on the side of the bed she decided she would go and buy more and get breakfast out at the same time. Her gay mood shattered when she tried to put the boots on. When the zipper had worked, it was a simple matter to put them on. Now however, as much as she tried it seemed she could not get one, let alone, both boots on. Frustration gave way to anger and finally to tears.

The harder Kelly tried to pull the boots on, the more she became butterfingered. Never once did it occur to her that she could just wear a different pair of shoes to go out. Morning gave way to afternoon and finally evening before she managed to put the boots on. Once she was finished she was too tired to go out to the store for batteries. Instead, she drank an instant breakfast and went to bed. "Next time I need someone to help me with these boots," she mumbled as she went to sleep.

Monday morning Kelly got up and ready for work like normally. The only difference was that today she decided to put on makeup. Arriving early she slipped the "Store mix CD" into the shop's sound system and set it playing. Just like the one with her name on it, this CD was filled light hearted classical music. Listening to it she smiled and felt a strange sense of peace. It was a lot like how she felt when she was laying in the tub taking a bubble bath. For about the tenth time she made the mental note to pick up batteries on the way home.

Kelly was day dreaming as she sorted the clothes when she came across a pair of knee high boots in blue leather. While they were a lot like her red boots, they were markedly different. For one thing the blue boots had one inch platforms and six inch heels instead of the four inch heels she was wearing. The other thing is they reminded her of a pair of Mary Jane's except that they were in boot form. Her hands caressed them as if they were a lover while she examined them. She was tempted to put them on until she found that they were a size too big. "Just the right size for Cat," she thought to herself and set them off to the side.

A few minutes later she found what looked like an adult sized schoolgirl skirt in a matching blue plaid, white blouse, and tie. Grinning she made note of them before putting everything in the washer. They would be just the thing for Cat to wear with the boots.

By nine thirty Kelly was sitting behind the counter waiting for Cat. Hidden from sight were the boots, skirt and blouse. A few minutes before ten, Kelly heard a commotion coming from outside the store. Looking up she saw Cat with a day pack on her shoulder having a shouting match with some man. She started to get up and go help her friend when the man threw something white at Cat and stalked away.

Sitting back down on the stool Kelly watched as Cat bent down to retrieve the white piece of fabric before coming inside.

Cat wiped at the fabric as she entered, seeing Kelly watching her she thrust it into her pocket and walked over.

Kelly looked at Cat with concern. Her friend and worker looked like hell; her eyes were puffy and red. In addition, she looked as if she had not slept in a few days. "Are you okay?" she asked as Cat reached the other side of the counter.

Cat looked back towards the door and then at Kelly, "No, not really." She sighed, "John and I had a fight Friday night that lasted all weekend."

Kelly reached out and rested her hand on Cat's, "Everything is going to work out okay Cat."

Cat shook her head, "No it won't, John kicked me out and I.... I have nowhere to go." She wiped at the tears that had started again and added, "I guess I can get a hotel or something until I can find a place to stay."

Kelly hurried around the counter and pulled Cat into a hug, "You can stay with me." Stroking the other woman's hair as they hugged she added, "You will stay with me and I don't want to hear anything else about it." She felt Cat's nod in reply before continuing. "Now that's settled," She said as she let go of the other woman. "Would you like to see what Kelly has for Cat or should I just put it in the bin?"

Cat looked at her in confusion, "I don't understand."

Kelly went around behind the counter, pulled the boots out and placed them on the counter not speaking.

Cat's eyes got large as she reached out to touch the boots. She looked up at Kelly and receiving a nod in reply stroked them. "Oh, they feel nice." She said closing her eyes. Her other hand joined the first in caressing the supple leather and all the tension in her face slipped away.