Red Light Blowjob

Story Info
Erotic Blowjob.
1k words
4.05
12k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room he was waiting in was dark with red lighting softly glowing on the walls from the only lamp in the room. The walls where egg shell white making them almost glow under the lamp. His heart rate was slowly increasing at the thoughts of touching her supple soft skin. She told him their encounter tonight was to be a surprise so he had no idea what was in store for him. She has a veracious appetite for sexual experimentation and he was her guinea pig.

She came into the room as he was deep in thought of their last sexual encounter. It was hard and aggressive fucking. They both live very hectic lives and their sessions were great for releasing the stress. He was so deep in thought he didn't even register she was in the room so she leaned in and bit his cheek. He looked at her shockingly and let out a low growl. She smiled at him with such sweet wickedness he almost fell off his chair.

She grabbed his face forcefully and kissed him hard and deep. Her tongue slid into his mouth with ease and he moaned as she pressed her tongue over his. His tongue was soft, hot and juicy. He pulled her in tightly by grabbing her ass. Now she let out a moan. He wasn't particularly territorial like she was about him, but he was extremely protective of her. She pulled away from him and told him to take his clothes off. When he was finally naked standing in front of her she looked him up and down as she bit her lower lip. He was already rock hard and the tip of his dick was slick was pre-cum. She walked over to him slowly, wiped it away with her finger, and ran it over his lips. She told him to come closer to her and he did. She reached up to his mouth and licked her tongue over his lips to clean off the pre-cum. She leaned in closer whispering into his ear that he was quite salty tasting tonight and she liked it.

She backed away a little and looked him straight in the eyes and told him to lay down on the bed stomach down. He looked back at her with curiosity but obeyed. She undressed and laid her body next to his and asked him if he was ready to play naughty games and he smiled cunningly and said always. She pulled out a black silk blind fold and tied it around his eyes. She tied it tight and told him no peeking. She leaned in close to him as she was running her fingers down his masculine back whispering into his ear for him to get on his knees. He did very quickly and she smiled to herself at his lack of patience.

She began by running her tongue over his ear loectly shaped ass. She spanked him a little hard and he moaned out. She asked him if he wanted it harder and he said yes. She tells him to beg for it so he obeyed. She spanked him hard enough to leave her hand prints all over his beautiful ass. His senses were heightened from not being able to see and every touch from her felt ten times more concentrated than normal. She spreads his ass cheeks and runs her finger in circles around his asshole. She then ran her tongue veraciously around it. She can hear him moaning louder and louder. As she's eating his asshole she reached her hand around to his engorged dick and begins stroking him slowly. She strokes faster and tightens her grip slightly around his penis. She licks her way down to his balls and sucks them into her mouth. He lets out a loud moan that reverberates throughout the room.

She tells him to lay on his back and he does. She right away sucks his dick all the way down to his base. She held it there for a few seconds as she gags. She can feel pre-cum dripping down and her tongue licks it clean as she sucks him back to his head. Over and over she does this bringing him closer and closer to an orgasm. When he's close she stops and begins teasing his thighs. She lifts his leg up and kisses and nibbles the inside. She tells him to take off the blind fold and to go sit in the chair. He does and she sits on the floor positioning herself between his legs. She looks up at him and says do you like it, he answers yes and she says good. Looking up at him she swirls her tongue around the tip of his dick while her hand strokes him up and down. She then sucks just his head into her mouth and sucks on it hard. He lets out a moan and wince at the same time and she just smiles up at him. She sucks him back down to his base and begins mouth fucking him hard and fast.

Her saliva running down his balls. She reaches her hand under and massages them. The more he moans out the faster and harder she sucks him. She can tell he is getting close to cumming so she begins stroking him fast and swirling her tongue around his head again. He leans his head back and yells out he is going to cum as he grabs her by the hair and yanks her head closer to his dick. Her mouth opens just as his cum is released and he watches as it sprays into her mouth. She strokes him up and down to make sure she gets every last drop into her mouth. She swallows all his hot cum and greedily sucks at the head for more. He looks down at her and pushes a single drop of cum on her lip into her mouth with his finger and releases her hair. She licks at his finger. She then looks at him and says my turn and grins.