Red Light Special

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did Sarah get my text earlier?" I asked, suddenly remembering our daughter. She surely had been disappointed not to see me before going to sleep

"I'm not really sure. She was passed out already when I got here, but I told her after school that I was joining you for a late business meeting," she whispered coyly, like she had just told her best friend's deepest, darkest secret.

"Ah. Good thinking". I laughed softly as I tilted her chin up to face me. There were still stained traces of red on her lips from where she had clearly tried, unsuccessfully, to remove the scarlet lipstick.

"Sam?" I asked, staring into her eyes. She looked back into mine dreamily.

"Yes?" She was waiting for a kiss; the deep, lingering kind that ended Hollywood blockbusters. The way I used to kiss her before, before life had slowly inched its way in between us. I started toward her then paused.

"Do you have another light bulb like that?" I teased, unable to hold back my smile.

She laughed hard, not like I'd seen for ages. Then I kissed her crimson mouth...long and hard and deep.

12