Red Lipstick Expectations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I value your opinion," Tiffany said, relieved to have finished. "Women like you are my target demographic."

Erica pressed a button on the phone to turn off the recording, and sank deeper into the sofa.

"Am I?"

"Isn't it clear from the book?" Tiffany suggested rhetorically.

Erica softly gulped. "It is, actually. You write about your interest in older women so fiercely in your book."

"And how does that make you feel?"

"My job is to assist you," Erica said, stiffening up a little.

Tiffany giggled. "If your job is to assist me, then this is the assistance I want. Tell me how all this makes you feel? Is this just another gig to you? Does it disgust you? Does it make you wet? Does it make you dry?"

"How do you think it makes me feel?" Erica replied tersely, not sure where Tiffany was heading.

"I think it's pretty obvious. But I want to hear you say it."

Erica took a short breath. "Aroused."

"I thought so. And I'm glad it does. At Red Lipstick, we primarily cater to older women such as yourself, who are usually far too busy with their lives to indulge their sexual side. We help them explore. We help them open up."

"Sounds like you love what you do."

Tiffany licked her lips. "I absolutely love it."

"Care to explain that part? Maybe we can try to add it to your book."

Tiffany looked pleased, thinking for a moment. "Let me put it like this; women like you learn to hide your sexual desires. To put on a facade in order to look the part. You have to be prim, proper...perfect. You need to be the good mother at home, and the ideal employee at work. As a result, your sexual side is either lost or severely repressed. Am I striking a nerve with you?"

"I'm proud of my life," Erica said, trying to defend herself. "I'm proud of all my accomplishments as a woman and mother."

"But are you sexually fulfilled? That's the big question. You must have a few deep longings, don't you?"

Erica bristled. "I won't deny that."

"Well, women like myself find pleasure in uncovering women like you. It's such a gratifying thrill. It's the same feeling men get when they go hunting. Except this is much more graceful, elegant, and feminine."

Erica felt her toes curling while resting on the table. She crossed her legs and clenched them tight, trying and quench the feeling in her cunt. Never in her line of work had she felt so strangely aroused during a meeting. At that moment, Erica briefly thought of herself as being one of those soccer moms who needed uncovering.

"Oh..." Erica's voice trailed off.

Tiffany smiled, "Strike a nerve?"

"Look, whatever you think I am, I..."

"Is this making you uncomfortable at all?" Tiffany asked, totally relentless in her brazen line of questioning.

Erica sat upright and tried to regain control of the situation. She prided herself on being professional, and the last thing she ever needed was rumors of her sexual indiscretions swirling around the publishing world.

"Tiffany, I know where you're going with this but..."

"What's the matter, afraid of living?"

"It's not that."

"Then what?" Tiffany asked, like this was no big deal. "Afraid of another woman?"

Erica gave a slight pause. "I'm a plain woman. A plain, ordinary woman. Flirting with someone like you just isn't something I should be doing."

"Says who?"

"Says society," Erica said with an uncomfortable half-smile.

Tiffany inched forward. "You know what? Screw society."

The kiss threw Erica totally off guard. It was warm, wet, soft, and it gave her a tingly feeling inside. It was everything a good kiss was supposed to be. They embraced tenderly.

Who knew that kissing another woman could be so much fun? It was Erica's first lesbian kiss and she was glad that she was sharing it with Tiffany. She enjoyed it so much, in fact, that she stuck her tongue out. An action that was reciprocated, and their tongues massaged each other's for a long moment.

But of course, all good things must come to an end, and Tiffany slowly pulled away. Their eyes continued to remain locked. There was an expression of triumph in Tiffany's eyes.

Silence lingered between them for a while.

"Was that what you expected?" Tiffany asked.

"I didn't expect anything."

"We both know that's bullshit. I know you've been admiring my lips and body. I can always tell. Women are my business. This is what I do."

Erica hesitantly nodded. "It was better than I expected, honestly. You have such soft lips."

It was the compliment Tiffany had expected. One that she wanted. One that she had heard countless times and never got tired of.

"You'll be getting plenty more of my lips," Tiffany smiled teasingly. "But you'll get my lips on one condition."

"Which is?"

"What were your expectations when we first met?"

Erica looked puzzled. "I don't think I understand."

"What did you want from me? Besides work. Besides your professional duties. I'm talking about personally. Sexually. Tell me what your expectations were."

Erica clenched. "I...I don't..."

"Did you want to kiss me all along? Did you want to fuck me with your tongue? Did you want me to dive under that dining table to eat your pussy? What did you desire? Be honest."

"Why are you asking me this?"

Tiffany became even more relaxed, resting her head on the leather sofa, slouching her back lower, wiggling her toes; which, once again, were rested on the table.

"I always like to know the fantasies of older women," Tiffany said, almost in the form of a long sigh. That's also the title of the erotic novel we're working on, remember? Red Lipstick Expectations. If you understand this, then we can better achieve our goal of writing something that's utterly fucking hot for people to devour."

It was the moment of truth. Erica felt her inhibitions being stripped away. Especially after they had already been naked together in the ocean, sharing their personal stories, and recently finished kissing.

Erica tensed and sat upright. "When we first met, I thought you were beautiful. Gorgeous. I didn't start fantasizing about you until I read your original manuscript. Then I wondered how much of it was actually true."

"How about after I told you?"

"I was aroused."

"Did you ever expect to see me naked?" Tiffany asked.

"No."

"Did you ever expect to kiss me?"

"No."

"Have you ever masturbated thinking about me?"

"Yes," Erica said, this time without a shred of hesitation.

"Will you masturbate thinking about me again, since you've already seen me naked?"

"Probably."

Tiffany's eyebrow rose skeptically. "Probably?"

"I will," Erica replied, slightly embarrassed.

"What will you think about?"

Erica tried to plead. "I can't answer that."

"Will you think about this?"

Tiffany casually pulled the front of her top down, exposing her pink nipple. It was the pink nipple which was appropriately described in her book. Now, seeing it up close in the sunlit living room, Erica noted every detail of it and wondered if Tiffany's nipple was as sensitive as had been described in the book.

Erica found herself wanting to tease it with her tongue to find out.

Tiffany's eyebrow arched. "Well?"

"I think you already know the answer," Erica replied, refusing to answer the question.

Tiffany tucked her nipple away and laughed. "You've clearly never been with another woman before. It's too obvious."

"You'd be right."

"Would you like to try it?"

Erica's eyes shifted to a nearby clock and an internal memo went off in her head. How she'd love to stay there and eat Tiffany's pussy for the first time, but she just couldn't (at least not at the moment).

"I'm sorry, I have to go," Erica said, hurried. "My motherly duties await and I have to pick up my son. I enjoyed this work-meeting. I found it...productive."

Tiffany looked amused. "I found this productive also. I'm sad to see you go so soon, but duties are duties. In the meantime, I have a gift for you."

After a pat on Erica's thigh, Tiffany got up and went to her bedroom, returning with a small, unmarked box. There was a delighted look on Tiffany's face, as if this gift was going to bring much joy.

"What's inside?" Erica asked.

Tiffany kissed the box. "My special toy. Don't worry, it's clean. I always clean my toys with the utmost care. They're special to me."

A pleased look was painted on Tiffany's face as she handed the small box to Erica, who was also standing, preparing to leave.

"Thank you," Erica said, clenching the box and having an idea of what was inside. "I'll take good care of it."

"Another thing. Give me your phone."

Erica gave a skeptical look, yet complied with the request. She handed her phone to Tiffany, who then activated the camera and slid it under her bottom garments, snapping a picture.

"Here you go," Tiffany smiled, handing the phone back. "Enjoy your picture. Hopefully you'll use it along with your new gift."

When Erica got her phone back, she was greeted with an unexpected kiss on the lips. A nice passionate, wet kiss. The way a good kiss should be.

***

Erica always had a love/hate relationship with masturbation, dating back to her youth. Growing up, she was taught that it was immoral, that it was a sin. Times were much different back then.

It wasn't until college that she learned to embrace her body, sexuality, and womanhood. Much of that credit goes to a roommate she had, who was far too comfortable with nudity and self-pleasure in the dorm. Nevertheless, it helped shape Erica's identity for years to come. It was then that she learned to accept her body and all the pleasures that came with it.

Toys were never involved though. Normally she'd use her fingers to satisfy herself, using two fingers to enter her vagina, manipulating her g-spot to the point of climax. Later, she learned to gyrate against a large stuffed pillow, allowing her clitoris to rub gently on the soft material. That was all she had ever needed.

Now, with the vibrator which Tiffany had given her, Erica felt a little out of her depth. It seemed simple enough, just touch the pleasure spots with the vibrating tip. Maybe put it inside her? But would it hurt at all? Would her delicate body be able to handle it? Honestly, there was only one way of finding out.

Fantasies were usually tame and romance based. Things which involved tenderness and care.

Not on this particular night.

Erica laid naked in bed. The lower half of her body was on top of a spread bath towel. Her body was sprawled. The vibrator teasing her pussy. The outside first. Then the inside. The vibrations were deep and powerful, giving her an intense sensation, the likes of which she had never felt before.

Thoughts of Tiffany were on her mind. The picture of her pussy on the phone. Thoughts of her breasts. Thoughts of them kissing each other.

When the orgasm hit, it was everything Erica had expected and more. Her first experience with a vibrator was a smash success, and she regretted never having used one before.

Even more stimulating was the fact that this was Tiffany's vibrator she had been using to get herself off. She imagined how Tiffany must have used it (what a pro that young woman must be). She imagined the vibrator delving deep inside Tiffany's pink pussy.

That was when Erica brought the deactivated vibrator to her mouth and tasted herself, while imagining it was Tiffany. Tasting herself wasn't something she'd normally do, but the moment felt right for it, and as it turned out, she liked the taste.

***

A finished draft of the manuscript had been submitted to the publisher and its reception had been fantastic, but women like Erica and Tiffany were perfectionists.

Erica and Tiffany kept in touch via email, trying to find new ways of making the story even more brilliant.

Deep down, Erica felt a bit of disappointment that Tiffany remained so professional through their email correspondence. This was something Erica expected, professionalism, but that wasn't what she wanted from Tiffany anymore.

If she was honest with herself, she wanted to kiss Tiffany again, enjoy her company, enjoy her youth and beauty, and then share a night of romance together.

Until finally, the message came:

Dear Erica,

Thanks so much for your work on Expectations. You did a marvelous job. It's time for your reward. Let's meet again.

This time, you dictate the terms. Tell me your expectations for our meeting. Tell me what to do. Direct my actions. Own me.

Whatever your expectation is, I will make it a reality. Ask, and you shall receive. If you want something tame, you will receive tame. If you wish to strip away your 'soccer mom' appearance for a night, I will accommodate you.

Love,

Tiff

P.S. I hope you've been enjoying your new toy... I've been imagining you playing with it. : )

The email message was a much welcomed surprise. It was also a golden opportunity. An opportunity to shed her inhibitions in a way that she couldn't otherwise. Women like her aren't supposed to act this way. 'Soccer moms' aren't supposed to indulge in lesbian fantasies.

At least, as far as society was concerned.

But society wasn't in charge of Erica. She was in charge of herself! She was her own woman. And right now, she wanted this. She wanted to explore, to test the boundaries and push past them. At her age, she couldn't afford to let her sexuality sit quietly on the shelf, withering away like some unattended plant.

Erica also understood the appeal of 'soccer moms.' The idea of peeling back the layers of a respectable and proper woman was enticing, especially if those layers belonged to her.

She sent an email reply back:

Dear Tiffany,

I'm so glad you enjoyed my work on your story. It was a pleasure. I love helping authors succeed, especially ones that are so very nice.

My expectation for our next meeting is for you to kiss me again. That's the honest truth. But I want more, if I'm being honest.

My wish? For you to wear your red lipstick and heels. Nothing else. Just like in the story you wrote.

If that's too brazen to ask, I apologize. You asked for the truth, there it is.

Best wishes,

Erica

Erica had let it all go. Her feelings had been released. She exhaled loudly, calm taking over where butterflies had just been. She had never been with a woman before, but god she had never met someone like Tiffany.

She wondered what people would think of this if they ever found out. If by some horrible computer glitch, her friends, colleagues, and relatives all saw the email she had sent. Erica would be mortified beyond all belief. There would be no recovery from this sort of shame.

But the truth was, no one would ever know. She convinced herself of that. She would never tell anyone. And she was certain that Tiffany would never tell anyone either.

***

On the night of their meeting, the beach was practically empty. It was late. Erica, barefoot with a light dress on, was laying on her side, atop of a beach blanket on the sand.

She watched naked Tiffany, wearing nothing but that trademark red lipstick and high heels. She struck different poses. Artistic poses. Each pose caused sand to enter her heels and cover her feet. Each pose was designed to titillate and excite. But at the same time, it looked as though she were moving aimlessly. It was just like the poses she had described in her book. The poses where she modeled her flawless nude figure to be immortalized in art.

Just as Erica had asked to see.

Behind naked Tiffany was the moonlight. The backdrop of the moon behind her allowed her body to be seen in its every detail. Each pose she struck showcased another contour of her body; her arms and legs, her upward curved breasts when she turned to the side, and even her sensitive pink nipples, which hardened in the breeze. Erica was aroused by the glorious woman in front of her, almost to the point of discomfort.

The poses turned into stretching maneuvers. Tiffany had begun doing her yoga training on the beach, with the moonlight bathing her naked figure. That perfect, pert bottom wiggled slightly as she moved.

"Do you know what I love about doing this?" Tiffany asked, holding a stretching pose, which squeezed her breasts together.

"What?"

"That you're infatuated by me. Aren't you?"

Erica breathed deeply. "I am."

To make things even more interesting, and to demonstrate her flexibility, Tiffany did a handstand, holding her body upside down while her hands were pressed onto the sand. The posture caused her perky tits to hang downwards. Then, she spread her legs in opposite directions in the air.

There was enough light in the area to allow Erica to see the inside of Tiffany's spread-eagled pussy, the glint of her own arousal evident.

When the brief show was over, Tiffany put her feet back down on the sand and stood upright again, softly laughing as she did it.

"See something you like?" Tiffany teased.

"It's not something I see everyday. But I thoroughly enjoyed it. You have a stunning body. I would honestly kill to look like you."

"That's unfortunate."

Erica blushed, "Why? Because I'm so desperate at my age?"

"No, because I think you look gorgeous the way you are. Did you forget already? My preference is soccer moms, just like you. I love the grace, elegance, and refined nature of the older woman."

"I don't believe you," Erica said playfully, as if to lure this younger woman.

"No? Then allow me to offer proof."

As the emotionally paralyzed Erica continued laying on the beach blanket, almost in a helpless state, Tiffany got down on her knees and approached her. Tiffany crawled like a cat towards her 'soccer mom' target. Her prey for the night.

Until finally, naked Tiffany was above her latest victim.

"You are beautiful," Tiffany breathed, giving Erica a kiss on the lips. "You are gorgeous. And you are exactly my type."

Tiffany cradled Erica's head and passionately made out with her. Their kiss was wet, sloppy, and full of arousal. It made both women even more wet between the legs. The way a kiss was supposed to make a woman feel.

The brief kiss ended and Tiffany looked down. "You did an amazing job with my story. I'm not rich. So this is how I'll repay you. Okay?"

At this point, Erica felt shackled and bound by the woman's voice. Those words of fantasy and excitement.

"Okay," Erica agreed. "That...that sounds like a fair trade."

Tiffany caressed Erica's dress. "Remember those words I used? 'Peeling back the layers.' That's what I love the most about fucking a career-driven, single mom. I love stripping away the prim & proper nature, to reveal the carnal truth. That's exactly what my appetite is craving right now."

The dress was being rubbed and disheveled by Tiffany's hand. Erica just laid there and let it happen. What else was she supposed to do? She had no idea how to instigate sex with Tiffany. She was a lesbian sex virgin, and she wasn't a seductress by any means. At that moment, she had no clue how to react. She was out of her depth with a woman like Tiffany. But it wasn't a big deal. After all, a woman like Tiffany knows how to take charge and peel back the layers.

In a moment, the top of Erica's dress was open and both nipples protruded, exposed. Those nipples were large, brown, and begging to be sucked. Erica requested the obvious.

"Please suck them," Erica said. "They're starting to ache."

Tiffany smiled with hungry eyes. "Your wish is my command."

With a ravenous mouth, Tiffany squeezed both breasts, continuing to put creases on the dress in the process, and bent down to devour each nipple. She sucked on them in a hard, nursing way. Repeating the process with each tit. Her lips closed tightly around each nipple when she sucked, flicking them sharply with her tongue before nibbling them gently.