Red Lipstick Expectations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This made Erica close her eyes and moan. It had been a while since this sort of careful attention had been paid to her breasts.

"You're good at that," Erica groaned.

Tiffany sucked hard on a nipple and pulled away. "I'm even better at this..."

After giving Erica's nipple another hard suck, Tiffany began her descent towards Erica's cunt. She maneuvered the dress this way and that as she trailed kisses down the older woman's body. Then she lifted the hem of Erica's skirt, exposing a panty-less area that was spread and sodden.

"No panties tonight," Tiffany noted, pleased at what she saw.

"I somehow didn't think it was appropriate."

Tiffany kissed Erica's inner thigh. "Interesting, my dear."

"Do you like that I'm not wearing any panties?"

Tiffany rubbed her face against Erica's thigh. "I have mixed feelings about it. I like that you're shedding your soccer mom inhibitions. But I love being the one who actually pulls the panties away. No worries, though. I'm not one to complain at a pussy like this."

Getting lost in the folds of the dress, Tiffany tossed the hem over her own head to cover herself. Then she went to work.

Erica's body was in heaven. She looked up at the night sky, the moonlight, and listened to the sounds of the ocean waves mingling with the sound of her soaked pussy being licked.

Like most women, Erica loved having her pussy orally pleased. Some women are afraid of it because they feel self-conscious with exposing themselves to a partner. Erica could feel that way sometimes, if she were honest with herself. But not with Tiffany. Tiffany was a young woman who truly appreciated mature beauty and took gratification in it.

Erica was in total bliss while her pussy was being eaten. Her hands reached out to grasp the cool sand. Her eyes rolled back. She loved that Tiffany had such proper technique, as if practiced a million times before. The tongue would caress every part of her outer-labia, top to bottom. Licking. Slurping. Caressing. Then Tiffany's mouth would suck each side of the labia, licking it again inside of her mouth.

Suddenly, Tiffany's lips wrapped around Erica's clitoris. Oh god. That was the best part, Erica thought during the process. Tiffany had a particular way of pleasing the clit, which included the same oral techniques; licking, sucking, and caressing the clitoris with the tip of her hot tongue. With a playful nip, Erica's body arched uncontrollably.

"You'll be the death of me," Erica moaned, letting the feeling simmer.

Tiffany pulled the hem of the dress up over Erica's thighs so they could both get a nice view of the pussy eating in progress. Erica watched in awe as this stunning beauty used her mouth on her pussy.

While licking and sucking, Tiffany lifted her gaze upwards, locking eyes with Erica, who looked down at her. Neither of them spoke for that moment in time as Tiffany continued to please the pussy in her mouth. Then Tiffany took her mouth away and gave the pussy a kiss.

"This is why I love women like you," Tiffany said, then giving the pussy a nice deep lick down the center. "You appreciate this. You love this. I can feel you unraveling."

"I am," Erica groaned. "Goodness, I am."

Tiffany licked the clit. "But that's not enough. I want your sweet pussy to squirt in my mouth as you cum. Are you ready for that babe?"

"Yes, please. I'm begging you."

"You don't have to beg me. Just cum hard, so I can taste it."

While their eyes remained locked, Tiffany put her red lipstick mouth on the pussy again. She used all the same techniques; sucking, licking, slurping, kissing with her tongue. Only now, there was a fiery intensity to how she did it. She was now a woman on a mission. Her mouth was possessed, with only one goal in mind.

There was a powerful lust in Tiffany's eyes. The sexual hunger burned. Her eyes remained locked on Erica. The pleasure was just too great.

"My goodness," Erica moaned. "I'm close."

That was the cue. Tiffany darted her tongue inside Erica's pussy. For good measure, she put two fingers inside Erica's pussy too. Finding the g-spot was never hard for a woman like Tiffany, not anymore, anyway. She had eaten enough pussy and pleased enough women to know all the tricks. All the pleasure spots were at Tiffany's disposal.

Erica leaned her head back, looking up at the stars and moonlight. Her hands gripped and pulled on the beach blanket. She pulled the blanket so hard that it crumpled, and now her hair was getting messy on the sand.

Everything had culminated to this. She came, her vagina squirting in Tiffany's mouth. It wasn't just any orgasm. It was the orgasm of a lifetime. She couldn't remember the last time she felt anything this good. It was pleasure like never before. A feeling that couldn't be put into words.

Tears rolled down Erica's face as her hands squeezed the beach blanket tightly. Her toes curled and her legs formed arches. She felt kind of guilty that her pussy was flooding Tiffany's mouth, but Tiffany didn't seem to mind. In fact, Tiffany seemed to be enjoyed it, sucking Erica's pussy harder like it was the fountain of youth.

Then, in an instance, Erica's body relaxed. Her chest heaved from the deep breaths she was taking. She looked down to see Tiffany smiling at her, her cum all over the young woman's mouth and chin.

"Feels like heaven," Tiffany said. "Doesn't it?"

Erica groaned softly in agreement.

***

There was a pile of books stacked around Tiffany's apartment. The cover art was a drawing of her red lips.

Red Lipstick Expectations was only days away from its release date. It was a major accomplishment in her young life. But that wasn't the only thing on her mind at the moment.

Erica was naked in her bed, laying sideways after the strap-on fucking she had just received. Tiffany went over to her, naked as well, and sat down on the bed to caress the woman's hair.

"Do you like cherry pie?" Tiffany asked, stroking the hair.

"I thought we just had that?" Erica quipped.

Tiffany bent down and kissed her cheek. "I have some in the fridge. I love sweets after sex. It's the least I could serve you after what I just did to your pussy."

"Terrible for my diet, but I'm in the mood for pie as well."

Tiffany playfully slapped the woman's ass, hard. "I like your body the way it is, especially your ass. More to grab a hold of, you know?"

Neither of them bothered getting dressed as Tiffany went to the fridge to get the pie. Then she went to the cabinet to fetch some plates, then the forks.

As she cut the pie on the dining table, she felt a much welcomed feeling. A feeling she had grown accustomed to- Erica's hands. Erica dropped down to her knees while still rubbing the bare butt. Tiffany spread her legs and accepted the oral offering. The mouth buried between her cheeks.

"Mmm," Tiffany groaned. "I don't know what I love more. Sweets... or your mouth. It's a tossup."

Erica briefly freed her mouth. "Let's see if I can help you make that decision."

Using all the skills she had acquired these past few months, Erica stuck her tongue out and went to work on Tiffany, who was now bent over the dining table. Tiffany even reached below to spread her own cheeks even wider, giving Erica easier access to her hole. For Erica, the pie could wait, this was the real prize. This was the real cherry pie.

"Oh fuck," Tiffany exhaled. "What a monster I've created. God, I love soccer moms like you. Maybe you'll be the subject of my next book. Would you like that? If you make me cum again, we'll make it happen. Together."

As affirmation, Erica plunged her tongue deeper, eliciting a guttural moan from above. She swirled her tongue, round and round inside the hole, eliciting even more physical reactions from Tiffany. This was bliss. For both of them.

The End

Special thanks to AlbaLuna, Mistress Joanna, GingerScent.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.