Red Lipstick Innocence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,242 Followers

Easy steps first. Faye removed her shoes and socks, standing barefoot on the recently vacuumed carpet. Next, her top and leggings came off, which she placed on a nearby seat. Faye caught a glimpse of her reflection in the mirror, standing in nothing but a sports bra and panties. Her body was more than decent, although she did feel inferior standing next to someone like Elizabeth, who was perfect in every way, at least in Faye's eyes.

There was a slight tremble in Faye's hands as she reached to pull her sports bra away.

"Stop," Elizabeth ordered. "Are you nervous?"

Faye put her hands down, leaving her breasts still covered. "I'm trying not to be."

"You're a college girl, aren't you used to showering with other coeds?"

Faye tensed. "No, I don't play sports or anything like that. I always shower in private."

"Why?"

"It's just not my thing," she explained again, this time trying to be more casual about it.

That was when Elizabeth looked at the college girl, examining her the same way a doctor would examine a patient. With her experience, Elizabeth mentally assessed the college girl, studying her eyes and facial expressions.

"Do you mind if I touch your skin?" Elizabeth asked in a professional tone.

"Sure, go ahead," the college student answered, nervous that a near stranger would be touching her in an intimate way.

Elizabeth reached out and rubbed Faye's shoulder with her open palm, caressing up and down. By natural reaction, Faye flinched a little, then tried to relax.

"I thought so," Elizabeth noted. "Sexual inexperience? Intimacy issues? Have you ever been abused?"

"Never been abused, I'm just someone with strong beliefs. That's how I was raised."

Elizabeth's eyebrow rose. "Ever have sex with a guy?"

"No." Faye shook her head meekly, embarrassed by the admission.

"With a woman?"

Faye shook her head even faster. "Never done that either."

"Oral sex? Giving or receiving?"

Faye tensed. "No and no."

There was a sudden hunger in Elizabeth's eyes; a bright spark of enjoyment caused by the unexpected news.

"I respect that completely," Elizabeth said in admiration. "Your purity is something to be cherished. I truly mean that."

"Yeah, well it's not exactly great for my social life. And, well, it's not exactly the best feeling after a long day."

Faye briefly raised her eyebrows suggestively, and they both knew what Faye meant: that she was a sexually pent up young college women and that on some nights she craved something a little more than simple masturbation.

"Perfectly understandable," Elizabeth said. "I remember being your age. It must be rough."

Faye blushed. "Kind of."

"Don't worry sweetie, I won't corrupt you, but in order to rebuild you, we'll have to work from scratch. Do you wish to proceed?"

"I'd like to keep an open mind," Faye nodded confidently.

"Good."

Elizabeth pressed the college student's shoulders and turned her to the side, so that they both faced the full-length mirror together.

That was when Elizabeth pulled the sports bra away, revealing the delicate pink nipples at the end of Faye's small, pointed tits. Faye's natural reaction was to try and cover her breasts with her hands, but she resisted the urge, and kept her arms to her sides.

Then Elizabeth reached down to pull Faye's panties away, revealing a cunt which hadn't been shaved in a few days. Faye cursed herself for not grooming this area beforehand, but how was she supposed to know that the panties would be coming off too?

Elizabeth took a moment to admire the girl's full nudity. She enjoyed the sight of the bare figure, and she enjoyed Faye's nervous reluctance even more.

"You are gorgeous," Elizabeth said, rubbing Faye's shoulder with her fingertips. "It must be difficult remaining a virgin with a body like this. Men must be lusting after you...women too."

Faye tensed. "I try my hardest to remain pure."

"Every ounce of strength, I'd imagine."

"Yes..."

"Is this making you uncomfortable?"

Faye nodded. "Kind of. I...I'd rather stick to business, please."

There was a hesitation in the college virgin's voice. Elizabeth knew this situation all too well. She knew that Faye must be drenched between the legs at this point, as her instincts are never wrong when it comes to female arousal.

"Very well," Elizabeth said. "In order to understand how to promote a product, you have to understand the consumer. Have you used the products in the gift basket yet? Have you tested them on yourself?"

"Gosh no. They're way too expensive for me to use."

"I'll tell you what. I'll purchase this gift basket. So now you can finally know what luxury feels like, and you'll know how to explain it better with your sales pitch."

There was pleasure in Elizabeth's voice as she reached down to the basket to retrieve a small container. She applied the anti-aging cream around Faye's eyes and to the sides of her mouth, not that Faye really needed it anyway.

Next came the lotions. Elizabeth went through the different bottles, gently applying them to Faye's back and arms in a slow, deliberate motion.

This had a certain effect on Faye, and her nipples became rock hard as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"Poor thing," Elizabeth said, gazing at the stiff nipples while rubbing the lotion. "I can only imagine how often you ache between your legs. Do you masturbate a lot?"

Faye refused to be embarrassed. "Kind of. That's the only way to relieve myself, obviously."

"You must be so good at it. Like I said, I do admire your purity. In fact, I actually think it's sexy."

"Really?"

Elizabeth reached down to pinch a nipple. "Yes."

The pinch caused Faye's body to jolt a little, but she controlled herself once Elizabeth gave a coy smile and turned away to put the lotion down.

"Now it's time to get dressed," Elizabeth said. "I want to see how this new suit fits you."

For the next few minutes, Elizabeth dressed Faye like a doll. She put each garment on the college girl's body with the utmost care, making sure it was nice and neat. First, the undergarments, then, the skirt, blouse, blazer, and heels.

As a final touch, Elizabeth reached in her pocket for lipstick and applied it to the college student's mouth, turning Faye's lips a bold shade of red that was both seductive and mesmerizing.

This was the new Faye. She loved the appearance and it made her look much older and far more sophisticated. She turned from side-to-side to fully appreciate how the new outfit complimented her figure.

"What do you think?" Elizabeth asked, standing back to admire the transformation.

Faye puckered her lips to set the lipstick color. "I love it. Wow, I can see why you're so highly touted. I can barely recognize myself."

"All I did was emphasize your best assets. But this is only the first step in transforming you into an effective businesswoman."

"What's next?"

"Your confidence," Elizabeth stated. "I notice you're a little passive at times, a little unsure of yourself. Maybe even a little shy. But that's okay. You're young. You're a college student. We can fix it."

"How?" Faye asked, thirsting for knowledge.

"I'll have to make a new plan. When I made the old plan I didn't know that you were a virgin."

This made Faye intensely curious. "What was the old plan?"

"It's a little irrelevant now, but I was going to take you to an exclusive fitness center where successful corporate women go to relax. You could have worked on your advertising skills there. That was the old plan, though."

"That doesn't sound very risque. I can do that."

Elizabeth smiled, "You wouldn't like the environment. Those ladies can be rather aggressive, especially towards pretty young things like yourself."

A surge of bravery overcame Faye. She needed to be brave. She wanted to be brave. Whatever the secret to success was, she desired it. At this point, with her new suit on, she was simply unstoppable.

"I'm ready for anything," Faye said fiercely. "I've been around competitive people my entire life. This wouldn't phase me."

Elizabeth studied the college student for a moment. "How about a test to see how much you can handle? It'll be simple, and it'll let me know if you're ready for the next step."

"Anything."

The certainty in Faye's eyes was unwavering. That is, until she saw Elizabeth reach inside the gift basket for a small container of oil. Whatever Elizabeth had in mind, it must have been deviant.

Elizabeth opened the container and put a few drops of the oil on the tip of her finger. Then she rubbed her fingers together, coating the tips.

"Don't flinch," Elizabeth said. "Don't worry, either. You'll still be a virgin after this."

There was a devilish grin on Elizabeth's face as she slipped her hand underneath Faye's office skirt, and then into her panties.

Faye gasped at the blatant intrusion. This woman, whom she had only recently met, was now rubbing her clitoris with oil. It was the first time her vagina had ever been touched by anyone besides a doctor, and Elizabeth was certainly no doctor. Whatever this was, whatever the goal, Faye was determined to pass. Faye kept her face straight and looked Elizabeth in the eyes while this was happening.

God, it felt so good. Faye wanted to melt at the feeling of another person touching her, especially a woman this beautiful. Her lips tensed and her sensitive spot ached. This was much better than masturbation. Elizabeth had clearly masturbated other women before, there was experience behind those fingers.

In a few more moments, Faye reached an orgasm and she couldn't maintain her straight face any longer. It was a sexual turning point for her; this was the first time she had ever climaxed at the hands of another person. She gasped and her lips quivered as she came, causing Elizabeth to smile broadly.

A few more rubs and Elizabeth pulled her fingers away to examine them. Faye was embarrassed that the fingers, once covered in oil, were now covered in her cum.

"Looks like you've passed," Elizabeth said, gently licking the tip of her finger to taste the fluid. "You handled that rather well, for a virgin, at least. And you taste nice too."

Faye blushed deeply. "Thank you."

"This store should be opening soon. That means we're done for now. I'll help you pack your new clothes, and we'll keep in touch, okay?"

"Yes, okay..."

Elizabeth winked and went back to professional-mode, helping to tidy things up and arrange the clothes, while Faye still looked dumbfounded over what had just happened.

***

So, they kept in touch with a few more Skype sessions when Faye's roommate was out.

Then they'd discuss what had become their usual topics. Elizabeth genuinely expressed curiosity over the college student's personal life. Faye was pleasantly surprised by this, and was happy to answer any questions and divulge any detail, no matter how minor.

Elizabeth also helped Faye create a small marketing plan for the gift baskets, along with providing a flurry of tips on how to be a good salesperson. They practiced this over Skype, mainly when Elizabeth was in the office tending to her day job.

After a few days, when the time came, Elizabeth felt things were ready for the next level. Faye was ready to go to the fitness center to meet the business women - the female power players of the city. It all sounded so exciting, but there was a slightly suggestive tone whenever Elizabeth brought it up. Hints, warnings, and cautions, all with lust behind her words.

Faye was no dummy; she picked up on it and knew what this was all about, or at least she thought she did.

It was a thought that gave Faye butterflies in her stomach...

The truth was, Faye wasn't exactly as innocent as she had portrayed herself to be. Yes, she was truly a virgin, but she had never told Elizabeth the things she had seen.

Several months ago, Faye was sound asleep in her room after a night of studying. She heard the door open late at night, knowing that her roomie had been out partying, followed by sounds of soft chatter. It annoyed Faye a little, who was trying to get some sleep, but she had become used to this.

Then Faye heard it: a subtle noise that changed everything. She heard a moan. Then another. 'The nerve of my roomie,' Faye thought. She marched out of bed, determined to give her roommate an earful for having sex in their shared living room.

When she opened her bedroom door and looked into the living room, she saw it:

Her roomie was laying on the couch, legs spread, while someone ate her pussy. It was a little dark, but Faye could tell that the performer was a female student with long blonde hair.

Faye stood frozen while her roomie was consumed with passion. The mood became tense when her roommate looked up and saw Faye standing there. Their eyes locked. Neither of them moved...neither of them made a sound. Then the roommate smiled at Faye. For several seconds, or maybe a minute, this went on. To Faye, it felt like an eternity.

As the roomie neared an orgasm, moaning louder and more brazen, Faye slowly retreated into the bedroom, unable to bring herself to witness the rest.

Had this all been planned? Faye had no idea and she never found out. The next day, it was never discussed. It was as though it never happened, and Faye was glad that they never talked about it; there was no need to make things more awkward.

The thing was, it didn't stop, though it wasn't frequent either. Every so often, late at night, Faye would hear the noises after the roommate came home from partying, eliciting hushed noises of lust and passion.

Then Faye would open her door to sneak a peak. Sometimes her roomie was being eaten by the same girl, sometimes it was someone different. Sometimes her roomie would be the one on her knees, eating some other girl's pussy.

Either way, Faye would masturbate herself to sleep afterwards - how very thrilling for a virgin.

***

When the time came, it was back to business. Faye and Elizabeth met at the exclusive women's health center early in the morning.

Faye was a little unsure of how to dress. On the one hand, they'd be meeting all sorts of influential business ladies in the city. On the other hand, they'd be relaxing, or getting massages and spa treatments. So, she settled on a semi-casual work outfit, which she hoped would strike the right tone.

She waited in the lobby with a basket full of products; Elizabeth had been inside for several minutes. Faye's nerves were starting to get the better of her. She had been working on all sorts of sale pitches to impress the ladies.

Then Elizabeth came back to the lobby and it was time to go to work.

"Good news and bad," Elizabeth said.

Faye accepted this. "What's the good news?"

"The good news is that there are several high powered women who'd love to meet with you. They appreciate your hustle and would love to give you pointers. Plus, they like the fact that you're with me."

There was a subtle tone in Elisabeth's voice. It was something that Faye had gotten used to, and, at this point, she expected this and was ready for anything.

"Okay, so what's the bad news?" Faye asked.

"The bad news is that they've mostly finished their morning exercise and they're relaxing in the sauna before heading to work, so you only have a short window. Since they're in the sauna, you'll have to do your sales pitch there."

Faye looked down at her own suit. "But, but, my outfit."

"Obviously you'll have to take it off. No exceptions."

Faye took a deep breath. "I can wear a towel, right?"

"Sure. Luckily for you, these ladies seem like they're in a good mood. Whatever advice they give you, thank them for it. They know what they're talking about when it comes to success."

"Will do."

"Another thing," Elizabeth added.

"Yes?"

"How far are you willing to go? I mean, this isn't exactly virgin territory, if you know what I mean."

Faye mustered her courage and held up the gift basket. "I came here for a reason. I'm ready."

"I don't think you understand. These women work hard, really hard. They play hard too, and part of their enjoyment is something you may not be ready for. But who knows, you might even like it...hell you might even love it."

Faye fully understood. "I'll be fine."

"Good, because I've told them you're a virgin."

"You what!?"

Elizabeth gave a sly smile. "Relax, they like that. It'll mean that they'll pay extra special attention to you. And they'll treat you gently."

"There's something I need to tell you."

A cloud of nervousness surrounded Faye and her entire body tensed. That was when she told Elizabeth everything. From the carefree roommate, to the lesbian voyeurism, to the late night masturbation sessions as a result; Faye had revealed it all. It was something she needed to get off her chest before this endeavor began.

"I knew there was a naughty streak in you," Elizabeth gleamed. "Don't worry, after this, you'll still be a virgin. Technically, anyway. After all, you can still be a virgin if you have oral sex, right? Come on, let's prepare."

Faye was like a deer in headlights when Elizabeth guided her to the locker room to remove their outfits. Oral sex? Shesh!

***

With all the changes in her life during her transition to adulthood, this was like a breath of fresh air. In the past few years, Faye had been intensely focused on finishing up her education and starting her career.

Now here she was, giggling like a schoolgirl again with Elizabeth, her new mentor in many ways. They undressed in the locker room. Faye got naked first, and the feeling was exhilarating and exciting. She no longer felt timid because there was purpose. Her eyes then marveled at Elizabeth's nudity: the perfection of feminine beauty.

Faye was jealous at the vision in front of her, but she stopped feeling so insecure when she noticed that Elizabeth was admiring her in return. They were each stellar in their own way, and there was no need for jealousy. Each of them wrapped a towel around their nude bodies, barefeet on the floor.

"Now, for the last piece of the puzzle," Elizabeth said, reaching in her bag for the signature red lipstick. "This will show the ladies that you mean business. That you're serious, you'll do whatever it takes and that your confidence is unbreakable."

At that point, oddly enough, Faye felt ready to take on the world with nothing but red lipstick on her lips and a towel wrapped around her chest.

They marched down the hall, Faye holding a gift basket, and walked around the corner until they got to the sauna rooms. There were a few different saunas, but Elizabeth guided Faye to the right one, opening the door and gesturing her to enter the steam filled room.

There was a small group of women there. Their ages seemed to range from 30's to 50's. Some were laying on their sides, others were sitting upright. Some were covered in a towel while others had their breasts exposed. All of them were relaxing and enjoying a nice sweat.

It was like a utopia of strong, professional, and graceful women. Faye felt like a fish out of water, but she dug deep to match strength with the women in the sauna. She summoned the confident woman inside of her as Elizabeth had talked about in their pep talks and business conversations; Faye knew she needed to become stronger.

The feeling of being physically admired by these ladies also made Faye's pussy clench. It was an exhibitionist moment, as she stood there in a towel, only a coating of lipstick to give her sass.

She thought of all the warnings and innuendos that Elizabeth had given about these women. Now it was finally happening. Here she was, holding her gift basket full of oils and lotions. Her mind raced with all sorts of dirty thoughts as, with a short gulp, she introduced herself and delivered her pitch.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,242 Followers