Red Lipstick Innocence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,181 Followers

***

Faye had always been a decent public speaker, but this was a lot different than what she was used to. When the brief pitch was over, there was a moment of awkward silence for Faye as the respectable business women stared at her without saying a word. By the looks on their faces though, they at least appeared to be entertained for the morning.

"You're very well spoken," an older lady said, who was sitting down with a towel covering her body. "And you have a firm grasp for sales. You want to be in marketing, right?"

Faye nodded. "That's correct. I'm currently an intern."

"Well then, Ms. Intern, if you want a successful career in the ultra competitive world of marketing, there are certain principles you must understand. Such as, who your target demographics are, what they want, and how you can appeal to them."

"Correct."

"So, can you tell by looking at us, Ms. Marketing Intern, what exactly would appeal to us?"

Faye gulped hard as she stood in the steamy sauna, the older lady smiling at her. This lady was presumably the leader of the group, given her age and the fact that she was the only person speaking so far.

"I think I have an idea," Faye said, trying to be confident about this.

The older lady nodded her approval. "Show us. Then maybe we can put in a few good recommendations for you."

A stunned Faye knew exactly what this was all about. She looked over to Elizabeth who gave a wink, signaling that this was okay.

In some odd way, this represented Faye's future in the business world, in terms of being fearless and fighting for what you want. It was also a thrill beyond belief for the virgin. Never in a million years would she imagine that she'd ever be involved in something like this.

Then she took the plunge and untied the towel around her body, dropping it to the floor. There she stood, naked: Faye the college virgin with her body exposed to the group of high-powered business women. Their eyes pierced through the steam to take in Faye's nudity. They seemed to enjoy her faint reluctance.

Sure enough, positive comments came from some of the women:

"You take good care of yourself."

"Nice catch Elizabeth. You really know how to find them."

"She's delicious."

"I think she has a bright future ahead of her."

All the comments made Faye feel emboldened, relaxed, and more nervous, all at the same time. It definitely made her pussy wet and her heart race.

"Is this what you like?" Faye asked rhetorically, trying to sound as sexy as possible under the circumstance. "If it is, then I suggest purchasing some of these lovely gift products I have here."

A different woman spoke with a sly expression. "Now this is an even better marketing plan if you ask me. But I think we need a demonstration of the products, don't we, ladies?"

The ladies expressed their agreement and desire to see a demonstration. Faye had to think fast. In a hot room filled with steam, there was little chance of effectively using lotion on herself. Then she thought about the oil. The oil which Elizabeth had masturbated her with days before. As embarrassing as it would be, it would certainly work in a situation like this.

Faye took a deep breath and reached inside the gift basket for a small container of oil. Her mind focused on the job at hand, opening the cap to squirt a few drops of oil onto the tip of her finger.

She brought her hand down to her vagina, preparing to entertain the ladies, when someone stopped her.

"You're not going to put that on your pussy, are you?" a different woman asked.

"I...I am. Isn't that what you want to see?"

"Then how are we supposed to taste you?"

It was a comment which left Faye at a complete loss for words, while the group of ladies looked amused by her priceless reaction.

Then this woman, who looked like a highly successful corporate worker, stood up, tossing her towel away to stand butt naked in the sauna. She was middle aged, about mid 40's, blonde hair which was nearly a mess, and she had a figure that showed her age; she was beautiful in a mature kind of sexy way.

Faye was approached by this blonde. She stood helpless as the blonde came nearer in the steamy sauna. Then Faye looked over to Elizabeth for some sort of help, but there was none. Elizabeth was enjoying watching this sexual intimidation.

Elizabeth had an expression on her face which was something along the lines of: 'What? You knew this was going to happen. Now deal with it. In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy the show.'

The mature blonde put her hands on Faye's shoulder, then guided Faye's backside to the wall.

"Relax and enjoy," the blonde said. "I love lesbian virgins. I simply adore being the first. Trust me, you'll never ever forget this."

The blonde dropped to her knees as Faye leaned back against the wall. The group of women in the sauna watched in amusement as Faye's body suddenly jerked and shook from the experienced tongue dancing along her sensitive virgin pussy. Those women envied Faye, wishing they could feel this for the first time again. The pleasure was all Faye's though, who felt sensations of joy rippling through her body as her pussy was being devoured.

It all made sense. Now Faye understood why her roomie was so addicted to having another coed eat her pussy, the feeling was pure ecstasy.

Faye closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of an experienced mouth sexually torturing her pussy. The tongue licked, teased, and stroked. The mouth sucked each side of Faye's labia before stopping to gently suck her swollen clit. God, Faye was melting inside. This was far superior to any fingertip. It was heavenly.

"How is it?" a different woman asked. "How does it feel to have your pussy treated like this?"

Faye kept her eyes closed. "Bliss. Pure bliss. Oh god."

There were giggles in the background. Mature, professional women giggling like schoolgirls as they watched Faye unraveling, becoming undone by the fierce, new sensations between her legs.

At her age, Faye had given herself plenty of self-induced orgasms, which had been enough to satisfy her youthful urges. This was entirely different. Faye felt an orgasm bubbling up from deep inside her. The pleasure raged. Pressure built. Muscles contracted. She hunched over and cried as she came into the blonde's mouth. Faye made panting and groaning noises; she barely recognized herself. It was unlike anything she had ever felt before, and she knew she'd need it again.

"Holy shit," Faye moaned at the tail end of the orgasm. "That was fucking unreal."

The women laughed.

"Welcome to the club," the blonde said, pulling her mouth away.

When Faye opened her eyes, she saw the blonde look up, smiling at her. Then Faye looked at the audience of business women, who were all now mostly naked. The scene in the sauna had certainly changed: breasts were abound, legs were spread, and women performed oral sex.

At first glance, it looked like everything was based on seniority. Older women laid back while the younger women were down on their knees serving them. Even in sex, these women were professional and organized. Faye had to respect that. These women stuck together and they had their hierarchy down.

Elizabeth came over and took Faye by the hand. "You'll still be pure. Anything that happens behind these walls is our secret- forever. Okay?"

"Okay," Faye nodded.

Faye was led to the long wooden seating area of the sauna, where Elizabeth had her lay back.

The rest felt like a blur. The college virgin laid back on the wooden seat, her head resting on a towel, and her eyes looking up at the ceiling. She had become completely oblivious to the heat, steam, or her own nudity. All she could feel was different mouths descending on her swollen tits, hard nipples, and wet pussy. One after the other. These organized women had been taking turns eating her virgin pussy and sucking on her nipples. They all wanted a taste of it, it seemed.

She closed her eyes and enjoyed the overwhelming bliss of the moment, even though she had already cum. She heard the women talking:

"Delicious."

"She tastes so good!"

"It's been awhile since I've had a college virgin."

"I bet she gets promoted to manager in no time."

"With a pussy like that, she can become the boss."

Orgasm after orgasm hit. Faye had no idea that she could be multi-orgasmic. She had never tried to push herself like that because there was never any need for it. Until now, with these powerful women eating her.

Like all good things, it came to an end. These were professional women, after all. They had places to go, people to meet, and important things to do. Their morning fun was over and it was time for business.

Faye just laid there, realizing that Elizabeth had sat beside her to caress her hair, and to admire the beauty of Faye's post-orgasmic glow.

Elizabeth whispered in Faye's ear. "Welcome to the club. I told you these women were aggressive."

Truer words had never been spoken.

***

Faye was still the same sweet girl. The purity was still there. She still enjoyed calling her parents and siblings to make sure they were doing okay. College was ending and she was ready to ace the few exams left, and she worked hard on landing the new job.

The only difference was, whenever her roommate brought someone over, Faye had no issues lingering by the bedroom doorway, secretly watching. In fact, she became more brazen about it, with the roommate and other person knowing. Sure, she'd been invited, and she always declined, but she'd stand there, sliding her hand below to masturbate on the sidelines, which only fueled the fire. The roomie loved this new version of Faye.

At work was a completely different version of Faye. A version that was more receptive and open minded-- sexually speaking.

Faye was on her knees in the office. She was dressed in her work attire, consisting of a new blouse and office skirt.

Beside her was her boss. They both knelt alongside each other while Elizabeth, whose skirt was hiked up, lay spread-eagled on the desk.

They took turns eating Elizabeth's pussy and ass. They took turns pressing their faces in between the legs to suck and lick, each of them savoring the taste of a woman's sex. They did this until Elizabeth came in glorious fashion.

"It's the college girl's turn," Elizabeth smiled, making Faye blush.

This time, it was Faye who had a chance to sit spread-eagled on the table, with her panties pulled to the side. As Faye had learned, Elizabeth was an expert pussy eater. Even more surprising, Faye's boss was something of a black belt in eating pussy from all the experience she had acquired.

"You have no idea how long I've craved this," the boss muttered in between licking Faye's hot pussy. "God, I've wanted to taste you since the day you became my intern."

The comment made Faye's eyebrows rise. But then again, she shouldn't have been so surprised. Faye kind of realized early on that her boss was interested in her, now the pussy eating only confirmed it.

Faye clenched hard and gave her boss a wet surprise. When it was done, the boss looked slightly embarrassed that she had revealed so much personal information about her desires, then straightened herself.

"Look at the time," the boss said, fixing and cleaning herself. "I'm expected to attend a meeting. Faye, I'm certain I'll deliver good news about your employment by the time I get back. You've certainly earned a position here, and it'll be a real pleasure working alongside you everyday."

When the boss left to attend a meeting, Faye and Elizabeth were left alone, their office clothes disheveled and certain body parts were exposed. They relaxed together on a couch with their post orgasmic glows, laying back and gently fondling each other in an almost innocent way.

"I like this new you," Elizabeth said, playing with Faye's hair. "It suits you better."

"Well, I'm still figuring it out. It's all so new and complicated."

Elizabeth reached in her pocket and dangled a container of red lipstick. The sight made Faye smile, knowing it was a playful, yet significant gift. Elizabeth opened the cap and applied the beauty product to Faye's lips.

"Now you look even more womanly," Elizabeth said, admiring the after effect of the product, then handing the lipstick to Faye. "Wear this whenever you have a major presentation or anything. Then think of me. It'll give you a nice boost."

"It's working already, and I'd love to see this lipstick on your body as well."

They exchanged seductive glances, and Faye went down to Elizabeth's chest, opening the blouse and tugging at the bra to expose a pair of nipples. Faye suckled hard on each of the nipples, making sure to press her lips tightly against each tit.

When Faye pulled her mouth away, she was pleased to see that she had left lipstick marks around each nipple. She lifted both of Elizabeth's perfectly sized boobs to show her, and Elizabeth smiled at the sight of her lipstick covered nipples.

"I'll need to take a picture of my tits like this," Elizabeth joked. "For pleasant memories of how you've blossomed. What have I created?"

Faye smiled, "You've created the new version of me. Capable, confident, and sexually aware. And there's no turning back."

"Oh?"

"Want further proof? Let me show you."

Faye used the lipstick to apply another layer on her lips. Then she went down even further on Elizabeth's body. She pushed the panties aside to expose Elizabeth's cunt, still wet from orgasm and saliva. Faye used the sleeve of her blouse to wipe away the excess fluids, then she pressed her lips hard around the cunt, leaving a strong lipstick mark.

With her lips pressed tightly on Elizabeth's pussy, she used her tongue to circle the sensitive clit. It caused Elizabeth to moan, and it made Faye very happy that she was able to give this sort of pleasure. She slipped two fingers inside Elizabeth's pussy while she continued to please her orally. This made Elizabeth moan even louder.

"Oh yes," Elizabeth mumbled, looking down at Faye. "Why are religious girls usually the best at eating pussy?"

Faye winked in response.

This seemingly playful comment lit a fire underneath Faye, and she worked her tongue even harder, pushed her fingers in even deeper. She did all the things necessary to bring about an intense orgasm. Elizabeth squirmed and tensed, then she came inside Faye's mouth. All for her. The taste was something that Faye had become addicted to.

After the second orgasm Elizabeth had experienced that morning, Faye pulled her mouth away from the cunt to look at her handy work; a spread pussy with lipstick markings around the clit, traces of saliva, and clear fluids leaking from the inside of the hole.

It was a sight which made Faye a very happy girl.

The End

Special thanks to MadamWhitewalker, Arilyn99, and SLWilde.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.