Red Lipstick Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,189 Followers

"You'll be the death of me," Tiffany groaned, rubbing her fingers through MJ's fiery red hair.

MJ briefly moved her mouth away and looked up. "The finale of your training hasn't started yet. Now it will."

There was a deviant, almost evil, look in MJ's eyes as she snapped her fingers, before returning to eat Tiffany's pussy.

On perfect cue, the backup dancers approached Tiffany from behind. Their hands caressing the pop singer's body, rubbing her arms, back, waist, and tits. Pleasure was all over. Not only was Tiffany's pussy being stimulated beyond belief by MJ's mouth, but the hands of the dancers were now caressing her body too. It was all too much, yet oh-so-very enjoyable.

She almost felt guilty for receiving so much stimulation, as if she were being selfish in some way. As if she were unworthy of it somehow. But then she relaxed and embraced it. Embraced the feeling of her cunt being eaten by a beautiful woman for the very first time. And she embraced the feeling of her nude body being caressed by these five strangers in masks.

Tiffany kept her eyes on the empty auditorium. She imagined it filled with people who were dressed nicely, paying top dollar to see this. It was a unique and exquisite thrill.

In that moment, the closely guarded secrets of the famous singer had been lived out and explored. Tiffany got to experience things she had always masturbated to. And she got to experience it in a way that was safe and done with expertise.

It wasn't long until she felt the overwhelming urge to cum. They say that most orgasms for women are mental. If that's the case, Tiffany had no problems there as her mind was stimulated to full effect. So was her body. She just let it all out, cumming inside MJ's mouth. Tiffany couldn't remember the last time she came so hard.

***

The moments before taking stage were always nerve-racking. Especially when it was the beginning of a tour.

Luckily, Tiffany had moral support, in the form of MJ's bottom. It had been months since they had last seen each other. But now, in Tiffany's moment of need, MJ was sure to provide assistance.

In the private dressing room, Tiffany was on her knees, wearing a sleek, stylish outfit that was designed for the opening dance number. Her makeup was glamorous, as was her hair.

Most importantly, her face was buried in between MJ's ass cheeks, who was bent over the dresser, looking at herself in the mirror.

"You never cease to impress me," MJ said amusingly. "You sing like an angel. You eat like one too."

The ultimate compliment, and Tiffany wanted to laugh as she ate, her face still nestled between the butt cheeks. Tongue stroking up and down, much like a painter would. While she was doing it, she wondered how it all came to this. Was she a lesbian now? She didn't have a clue. Things like this can be confusing, but whatever the case, she certainly enjoyed having her tongue up MJ's tight little hole.

A sudden knock on the door interrupted Tiffany's erotic train of thought, along with her talented oral performance.

"Tiff, we'll need you backstage in 15 minutes," an assistant called. "The show is about to start."

"In a moment!" Tiffany hollered, returning to eat again.

MJ purred at the oral feeling, along with the sexy thought that a famous pop star was eating her ass.

"Unfortunately, I can't keep you here forever," MJ said. "Go out there and be the goddess you were born to be."

Tiffany planted kisses on MJ's butt. "This gives me confidence."

"Hmmm...so the show starts in 15 minutes, eh?"

Tiffany gave more kisses. "Oh yes. Plenty of time for...anything else..."

What was supposed to be a backstage pep talk quickly evolved into a sixty-nine session on the floor. Their bodies pressed tightly together, feeling each other's hardened nipples against their skin as their clothes were being pulled. MJ was on top, eating Tiffany's pussy. Tiffany was on the bottom, eating MJ's pussy in return.

They licked and sucked each other in the most delicate of ways. Pleasuring each other using oral techniques which MJ had taught the pop star. Stimulating each other's g-spots with their fingers.

After a few more minutes of this, both women approached their respective climaxes and came to relieve the building pressure. Neither of them stopped until the other felt fantastic. Even then, they continued licking, kissing, and rubbing the outer parts of each other's pussies, simply for the extra satisfaction.

When they finally got back to their feet and faced the mirror, they both wanted to laugh at how disheveled they look. Especially Tiffany, who was set to take the stage with smeared lipstick and a tit popping out of her dress.

"Allow me," MJ offered.

MJ reached in her purse and pulled out her red lipstick. After removing the cap, she applied a coating on Tiffany's gorgeous lips, making her look even more amazing.

Then of course, there was still the issue of Tiffany's perky tit hanging out of the dress. Before putting it away, MJ used the tip of the lipstick to draw a heart shape design around the pink nipple. Then she tucked the breast away with the fabric of the costume dress.

"Think of your nipple onstage," MJ said seductively. "And the heart shape I put there. Let it be a symbol of your confidence."

Tiffany smiled, "I'd kiss you, but I don't want to smear my lipstick again."

"Poor girl. Allow me to give the final kisses."

MJ planted a few extra kisses on the pop star's neck, shoulder, chest, then briefly exposed the other nipple so she could quickly suck on it, before tucking it away.

When the 15 minutes was up, the assistant knocked on the door again. It was time. Tiffany prepared for a moment and made her way to the stage, in front of thousands of adoring fans. It was an interesting feeling to perform after such an orgasm. She also kept in mind the red lipstick heart-shape that was drawn on her left nipple, hidden underneath her outfit. But that was her secret...

The End

Special thanks to MistressJoanna, Susannahwrites, Mommylovesgirls.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.