Red Lipstick Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,294 Followers

The experience was with a young, hip, new professor. She taught geology, and she had a slight geekiness which was appealing to a lot of people. She wore thick framed glasses and free-spirited clothes, which had a lot of college guys gossiping before class about how badly they wanted to fuck her.

Melinda was a bright student in that class. She raised her hand more than anyone and she asked the most questions after class. The course had even made Melinda consider a career in geology.

They became friendly. Since the professor was fairly young, they became friends because they could relate to each other. They got along well, and they found each other to be interesting.

By sheer coincidence, they both signed-up for the same gym, and planned to go during the same hours. 4-5 pm. Naturally, they decided to work out together. They even changed clothes together (without the nudity).

One day, after a hard workout, the professor removed her top completely in the locker room. She stood in front of Melinda with breasts proudly displayed. The professor said it was okay to look. And that it was okay to experience new things. There was a gentleness in the professor's voice. But there was no mistake about it, the intent was purely sexual.

Melinda was scared and just shook her head, saying sorry. She cancelled her gym membership soon after.

To this day, Melinda wondered what could have been. To this day, it was one of the biggest regrets of her life.

*

As Melinda sat in a meeting, all she could think about was her former professor, and the unusual relationship with Carmen. She thought about Carmen's breasts and dark nipples, when she should have been focusing on work.

She loved her job and interacting with other people to accomplish goals. It was intellectually very fun for her.

But on that day, she simply went through the motions to get things done. Her mind wasn't there. And neither was her interest.

She arrived to her hotel at 9:13 pm. She had just finished having dinner with the other corporate members. She undressed, showered, and relaxed. The curtains were open and she took a long hard look at the bustling city. The bright lights, energy, atmosphere, and people were all very beautiful to look at.

There was a knock on Melinda's door.

It was the hotel room service, who handed Melinda a sealed note. She tipped the man for his service, then he left.

She sat on the bed and opened the note. It was a handwritten letter on a nice piece of paper.

My dear Melinda,

It's been a joy meeting you. A real pleasure. I hope you feel the same.

I love my job because of the wonderful opportunities I have meeting extraordinary women like you. You have many admirable qualities. You're smart, kind, and very beautiful, even though you can be shy with your body.

However, life is too short to be shy. Life is too short to be prude.

I understand that you're a private person. That's not a bad thing. There's nothing wrong with that.

But there are times where you should embrace life and let go. Have fun. Fulfill a lustful fantasy. You have lustful fantasies, don't you?

Luckily there is a cure.

I'll come to your hotel tomorrow. 8 pm sharp. Don't dress up. You'll be my doll. I'll get you ready. I'll make you beautiful. Promise.

Carmen

There was no mistaking the intent of the letter. Suddenly, it all made sense. The flirtatiousness of Carmen, their sexual dialogue, the dressing room stint, and the blushing of the corporate woman. All the pieces had come together. And Melinda saw the picture clearly.

The question was, was Melinda willing let go? Was she willing to fulfill a fantasy? Was she willing to indulge for once?

She folded the letter and put it on the bedside. Then she looked out towards the Miami view again.

***

Melinda was a late bloomer.

She lost her virginity at the age of 19 to a college date. It wasn't something that was impromptu. It had been planned a week in advance. During that week, her nerves were unsteady.

The insecurities were there. She worried what would happen if anyone found out. She wondered if her body looked good enough. She wondered if she could please her partner. Most of all, she wondered if she was defiling her body.

When it finally happened, it was an underwhelming experience. She didn't have an orgasm (not even close). It wasn't like anything she had seen in the movies. What she got was something that was plain awkward.

The thing she remembered most was the waiting. The tension. The excitement. The fear. The nervousness.

*

The next day. Melinda felt the same nerves as the week she lost her virginity. While she sat in work meetings, the letter was still on her mind.

Carmen was a woman of many surprises. There was no denying that. Whatever was planned, it must have been good. It must have been exciting. And the thought made Melinda smile.

That night. It was a few minutes before 8 pm when Carmen arrived to the hotel. She looked ravishing in the small black dress she had bought days earlier. High heels on her feet. Red lipstick across her lips. Her hair was neatly styled.

Melinda was nearly breathless looking at the latina bombshell at her door.

"Well, can I come in?" Carmen asked, amused by Melinda's speechlessness.

"Of course."

Carmen entered the hotel room carrying a small shopping bag, which she placed on the bed and began to rummage through.

"What's that?" Melinda inquired.

"Part of your wardrobe for tonight. We'll also need your new dress."

*

The experience reminded Melinda of her youth. Particularly growing up with sisters, playing dress up, and playing with make-up.

Clothes and fashion used to be her sisters' favorite hobby (and in many ways, it still is). They used to try on their mother's adult clothes, and wear her make-up. The sisters used to be obsessed with fashion magazines and the latest trends.

It was all so fun. Like a grown up fantasy.

But this was different. This was real life. Melinda wore a sexy black dress. Tight fitted. Sultry.

She didn't look nearly as sexy as Carmen did. Not even close. But it was the effort that counted.

Afterwards, they turned to the mirror, where Carmen applied make-up to Melinda's bare face. They started with the eyes, then the checks, then the lips. The lips were the most important part. Carmen applied her trademark bold red lipstick to Melinda's lips.

"This color has a very important significance," Carmen explained, putting the final touches. "You'll see, when the time comes. You won't be disappointed."

When everything was done, Melinda could hardly recognize herself. Gone was the prudish looking businesswoman. Gone was the bland appearance.

It was the new & improved Melinda. Ready to take on the city and show how confident she could be. At least for that night in Miami. For that night, she was willing to let go.

***

They drove through downtown Miami with the top down on Carmen's sports car. It was a lively night. Everything felt so alive.

Melinda didn't feel so out-of-place anymore. This time, she was dressed for the part. Her sleek black dress and heels finally made her look appropriate. But she still didn't feel 100% right. That style wasn't her thing. It didn't make her comfortable. But she gave it a try. Why not? She wanted to give Carmen's plan a chance. There weren't anymore excuses.

It wasn't long before they arrived to their destination. Melinda never asked where they were going. She knew she wouldn't have gotten an answer. If Carmen wanted to say, she would have said something.

Their destination was a night club. Outside, there was a red neon light, which was in the shape of a woman's lips. There was another neon light, purple color, which was in the shape of a women's high heels.

As they drove into the parking lot, Melinda saw a small group of women socializing outside. They dressed sexy. Different races and ages.

When the car was parked, Melinda realized that she had never been to a night club before. Normally, that fact would have made her proud. But on that night, it made her feel slightly embarrassed.

She confessed her lack of experience to Carmen as they got out of the car.

"Even better," Carmen smiled, while they stood in the parking lot. "I love first-timers. Especially ones that are slightly nervous, slightly curious. It makes for the perfect experience."

"What makes you think I'm nervous, or curious?"

"Your demeanor. I'm an expert on this. Don't forget."

Melinda gave a half shrug. "I know you are."

"You're a smart woman. You know exactly what's going to happen tonight."

Of course Melinda knew, but she feigned ignorance because she was too embarrassed to admit it.

"My first club experience."

"Your first lesbian experience," Carmen corrected.

Melinda suddenly felt a lump in her throat, and she cleared it.

"I'm not a lesbian."

"You don't have to be," Carmen replied. "I'm not a big fan of labels. I expect you to be open minded. That's all. Have you ever played sports before?"

"Soccer in high school."

"Think of me as your soccer coach tonight. Except we won't be kicking a ball around. We'll be doing plenty of sweating though. Just follow my instructions and you'll be fine."

Melinda slowly nodded. "Okay."

"Do you think you can handle this?"

"I don't know."

"If you want to stop, let me know. We'll stop. No one is forcing you, okay?"

Melinda nodded. "Okay."

"Now, stand up straight, keep your tits forward and proud, and follow me."

They walked towards the club entrance together. Melinda tried her very best not to look awkward. She walked clumsily. She wasn't used to such high heels. And she wasn't used to wearing such a tight revealing dress. And she wasn't used to the excessive make-up on her face.

She looked over to Carmen and admired the unbelievable confidence which she possessed. Carmen looked like a woman who could handle anything.

They reached the entrance and Carmen gave the special password for the night which allowed them to enter.

*

The club wasn't what Melinda expected. Not exactly.

It wasn't a place for people to get wild and get drunk (as she had expected). No. The club had a classy & sophisticated feel to it. Sure, there was dance music and people dancing brazenly. There were also drinks being served. But there was an elegance to the place.

The lights were dim with different shades of colors. The ambiance was sultry. Nothing was cheap inside the club. No expense was spared. It looked like a club owner's dream.

Not surprisingly, all of the guests were women.

The people dancing, sitting by the bar, and in the lounge areas, were all women. Women of different age ranges and ethnic backgrounds. It was a diverse group of ladies.

"Like what you see?" Carmen asked.

"It's an interesting place."

"Let's have a seat for a moment. We could use some drinks to relax."

They sat by the wall and ordered some drinks. It helped Melinda relax, while Carmen was already relaxed by the adult atmosphere. For a few moments, they simply enjoyed the setting and their drinks. Melinda's eyes were transfixed by what she was seeing around her.

"I was also nervous the first time I came to this place," Carmen said.

"That's hard to believe. You're so relaxed and at ease."

"I know. But that's now. Before, I was awkward and intimidated, just like you."

Melinda nodded, appreciating that Carmen was so understanding.

"Well, everyone has to start somewhere I suppose."

"I was 21 the first time I was invited here."

"Who brought you?" Melinda asked.

"A lover. I used to be a fitness instructor at a gym. I did personal training sessions for an older woman. I still play with her sometimes. She's a newscaster."

Melinda raised an eyebrow. "Really? Is she still on air?"

"Watch the 5 o'clock news tomorrow evening," Carmen smiled. "She's the blond lady with the broad smile. Anyway, we became friendly. I could tell that women were her interest. She invited me out to lunch a few times. I always accepted. The chemistry was definitely there. One night, she tells me to wear my sexiest outfit. She came to pick me up in my apartment, and she brought a pair of heels for me. Also a nice shade of red lipstick for me to wear. Then she brought me here."

"So that's how you became involved with your current job."

"Pretty much," Carmen nodded. "I was surprised that she had taken me to a lesbian club like this one. Don't get me wrong, I've always adored women, and I've had a few experiences, but this club is something different."

Melinda looked around. "I can imagine. This place has a subtle intensity which I find to be spellbinding."

"I agree. And that's how I became hooked. One visit to the backroom, and I became proudly addicted."

"What happens in the backroom?"

"You'll find out soon enough," Carmen smiled. "I'm telling you this because I wanted you to know more about me. I'm not trying to trick you. I only want the best for you. I want you to enjoy the finer things in life."

"Thank you. I appreciate that."

"Also, I wanted to give you a tiny little warning. In the backroom, the rules of normal society don't apply. It's a different world in there. It will feel like you're living in a dream."

Melinda slowly nodded. "I'm curious enough to find out."

"Good. Let's go."

***

The entrance to the backroom was a simple red curtain. Carmen went first, parting the curtain, and Melinda followed.

The room seemed tame. Melinda found herself slightly disappointed that there was nothing happening except for a few beautiful women standing around talking.

Carmen continued walking, and she beckoned Melinda to follow. They went down a stairway. The further they went, the more they heard a different type of music. It wasn't the electronic dance music from the club. It was something slow and sensual. Something exotic. The sound of the music grew the further down the stairs they went.

The downstairs room was slightly dark, but there was more than enough light to see all of the action.

When they reached the bottom floor, Melinda was stunned to see a naked white woman, who must have been in her early 60's, on her knees, performing oral sex on a black lady who was half her age.

It was a jarring sight. Melinda found the sight so incredibly erotic on many levels. The wide age gap. The racial taboo. And the brazenness of the sexual activity. It was Melinda's first time seeing an actual sapphic encounter. And it didn't disappoint.

The black woman's legs twitched as she reached an orgasm, then she relaxed. Then the two women exchanged pleasantries. Then the much older white lady spoke with an English accent and sounded very well educated. She thanked the black woman, and said that she would return in a few days, before getting up to leave.

Melinda stood awestruck at the sight of the beautiful black woman, naked, with her legs still open. Her pussy was pink, in contrast to her dark skin, and her pussy was still shining with saliva.

"See something you like?" Carmen asked. "Come on, I'll introduce you."

Soon, Melinda was introduced to Sasha. They exchanged pleasantries while Sasha was still completely unabashed by her open pussy.

"This is my friend's first time," Carmen said to Sasha. "She's new to this lifestyle. She's a bit shy. You know, she's the corporate type. It's my job to introduce her to our world. Since you're already warmed up, why don't you teach her?"

Melinda froze in fear.

Sasha flashed a wicked smiled, and agreed.

"On your knees darling," Carmen said to Melinda. "It's time to taste new things. Don't worry, it won't bite. A woman's pussy is the most natural thing in the world. Come on. On your knees."

Melinda lifted the front of her dress and lowered herself. Her bare knees touched the floor. Her high heels pointed to the wall. Her face was in front of the wet pussy.

"Tell me," Sasha said to Melinda. "Do you like having your pussy eaten?"

Melinda cleared her throat. "Yes."

"How? In what manner?"

Melinda searched for the right words. "Sensual. Slow. I like being licked. I like the basics."

Sasha used her fingers to spread her pussy open. "Then I guess you know how to handle a pussy then. Don't disappoint me."

A fear stuck Melinda as she was expecting to perform oral sex on the black woman's pussy. Sasha & Carmen were both staring at her, waiting for her to get busy. So she did.

Melinda leaned forward and put her lips on the pussy. She was mildly disgusted that a few moments earlier, another woman had just put her saliva all over the vagina, but she tried to ignore it.

Her tongue tasted the previous woman's saliva. When she pushed her tongue forward, she tasted Sasha's pussy juice. The taste was unique and distinct. The texture was soft and very warm. It was her first pussy eating experience, and already it was something she would never forget.

She closed her eyes and worked her lips & tongue to the best of her ability. She tried to perform oral sex the way she liked it. And it appeared to be working.

"She's a quick learner," Sasha groaned.

"Well, she's a very smart lady," Carmen said. "Plus she's sexually repressed. That makes the best combination."

Melinda felt awkward eating a stranger's pussy, while the two other women were commenting on her. But she tried to ignore their stares and comments, and focused on the task at hand- Sasha's pussy.

The task became more sensual as Carmen stoked her hand through Melinda's hair. It was the kind of thing meant for encouragement, and to let Melinda know that she was doing a good job.

After working her tongue on Sasha's clit, Sasha began to tremble again. This time she moaned. She came.

Melinda stopped.

"This bitch is a quick learner," Sasha smiled. "Nice find, Carmen."

Melinda was slightly peeved that she was called a 'bitch,' but it wasn't meant in a bad way. It was surprising because she had never been called that before. She took it as a compliment while she remained on her knees, between the black woman's legs.

Sasha leaned forward, "You have a talented mouth. Use it wisely. In the future, if we meet again, I might return the favor. Only if you've earned it. Now give me a kiss."

It was Melinda's first lesbian kiss. It felt nice and it gave her the tingles. She especially enjoyed feeling the thickness and softness of Sasha's full dark lips. The large lips were unlike anything she had ever felt before. It was a lovely feeling.

With that, Carmen & Melinda moved along, looking for yet another experience inside the club.

*

"You did so good," Carmen said, almost with a sense of pride.

"Thank you. I still can't believe that just happened."

"The night is not over yet."

After a few more steps, they entered into a large room filled with tables and hot tubs. Melinda immediately felt the steam and moisture against her face from the hot tubs. Some women there were wearing their dresses. Others were partially exposed, breasts or legs showing. Some were completely naked. There were lesbian encounters everywhere.

Kissing. Sucking. Oral sex. It was all there. Either around the tables or in the hot tub. The sensual music added to the sexually charged atmosphere.

"My god," Melinda gasped.

"You're in a woman's world now."

"I can see that."

"I think we're a bit overdressed," Carmen said. "Our new dresses won't be needed anymore."

"You've got to be kidding."

"Your trip to Miami is almost over. Make the most of it. You never know if you'll like it or not. Don't leave here with any regrets."

Carmen reached back to unzip her own dress. She pulled it down, letting it fall to the floor. An employee of the club came and picked up the dress, taking it away.

Melinda was left staring at the latina bombshell's sexy curvaceous body. Even under the dark club lights, Melinda was able to appreciate Carmen's dark brown skin color and perfect tan. Carmen's nipples looked hardened, and her pussy looked freshly waxed.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,294 Followers