Red Little Hoodie and the Wolf

Story Info
Along the Forest Path to Grannie's house.
2.4k words
3.82
6.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer Little hopped and skipped and sang to herself as she went along the Forest Path. She was trying to get some dance steps right to go with her favourite singer's latest song and rather raunchy stage show. As was the fashion with girls at that particular time she was wearing a grey top and hood, known as a hoodie from the Riding company, despite the fact that it was a sunny day and she had never even ridden a bicycle. She was going to take some cake and cigarettes to Grannie.

Earlier that day, Mr Wolf of Wolf Investments and Financial Services had walked cheerfully along the same road. He had left the car round the corner as he preferred to arrive on foot with his briefcase full of dodgy contracts just awaiting signatures. The trees had long gone, but Forest Path was the main road through the housing estate. Primrose Lane was now a side road, with just two old cottages which looked just right for his purposes. They were not sufficiently old to be historic so that the council would object to their demolition, but were quite small with very large gardens which could accommodate several new houses, or perhaps (he salivated) a block of apartments with a very attractive-sounding address.

In his experience, such properties were often inhabited by old people who were easy to swindle. If he couldn't get the house, then he had a range of attractive investments for their savings with (nearly) guaranteed high returns. One house looked rather dilapidated and poorly maintained. There was rubbish strewn in the garden. They must live like pigs, he thought: it should be easy to knock them down to a low price. The other cottage was neat, and he thought he would go there first.

"Good day, madam. I wonder if you can help me. I've got a bit lost and tired from walking around. Is there anywhere around here I could something to eat? Just a sandwich, a cup of tea and a sit down."

She offered to make him one, and he offered to pay, but she naturally said she wouldn't dream of it, it would be nice for a widow to have a bit of company. (Just perfect, he thought.)

When Jenny got to Grannie's house, the door was ajar so she went in, and called out "Yoohoo, Grannie! It's me, Red."

The bedroom door was open and there was Grannie sitting in bed with a man. "Hello dear," said Grannie. "This is Mr Wolf, my financial advisor. Mr Wolf, this is my niece."

"Pleased to meet you, Mr Wolf. Oh, what big feet you've got!" as she saw them sticking out of the bed. Grannie smiled mysteriously.

"Delighted to make your acquaintance, Miss er?"

"Jenny Little, but people call me Red, on account of my hair," she said, throwing back her hood. Mr Wolf appreciated her red hair and imagined ginger pubes. He noted her prominent bust, and licked his lips. Clearly there was another asset worth stripping. He asked the crucial question.

"Lovely to meet you, Miss Little. Might I ask how old you are?"

"Eighteen last birthday," she simpered. Excellent!

"Well I am sure a lovely thing like you must have many boyfriends. Is there someone special?"

"Oh no," she said. "I've never had a boyfriend." He tried not to drool.

"It's lovely to see you," cut in Grannie. "Did you get my ciggies? You are an angel. Please leave them as me and Mr Wolf have some business to discuss."

After Red had left, Mr Wolf said with a puzzled expression "Mrs Little. She called you Grannie, but you said she was your niece?"

"And of course you are far too young," he added hurriedly.

"Now we've got to know each other, I think you should call me Granola. My parents were not well educated and thought it was a nice name."

"Pleased to know you, Granola," and he kissed her. "I'm Bigbad. It was supposed to be Digby but my mother has terrible writing."

"Red is pretty, isn't she?" asked Granola sweetly.

Bigbad recognised the trap. "If you like redheads. I've never gone for them myself, and of course I prefer more mature women," adding two blatant lies to the many he had already told today. "Actually, not many men go for redheads. I suppose that's why she's never had a boyfriend."

Granola said it was probably more to do with her protective twin brother.

"They used to call him Ginger Nuts until he started beating up boys bigger than him. Now there isn't anyone bigger they call him Ginger."

Wolf obviously needed to seriously revise his latest project plan.

Rather than a quick swindle, he decided to cultivate the widow, and started to visit once a week to deposit something into her inbox, while working out a way to open a similar account with Red. Meanwhile he went next door and discovered it was inhabited by three elderly pensioners, the Swyne brothers. He said he was a close friend of Granola Little, and noticed the property was in a poor state of repair, so wondered if he could do anything to help. They complained that local people dumped rubbish in their garden and it was hard to keep up with repairs.

He said that he had had his own home refurbished by some excellent workmen, and he would get the company to call round with no obligation. Thus it was that the lads of Huffanpuff Building Services came round. They quoted three times the real price, but offered a 25% discount for prompt payment in cash. Wolf beat them down to a 33% discount and the Swynes were grateful. Huffanpuff said they would remove the rubbish from the garden at no extra charge.

They did half the work quoted for, with substandard materials and shoddy workmanship, concentrating on the outside appearance. A little bit of brickwork, and the cheapest wood where it wouldn't show, with pressed straw filler. Rubbish from the garden along with building waste was dumped in a nearby beauty spot.

A couple of weeks later, Red came round to introduce her brother Ginger to Mr Wolf. He was huge and intimidating, with just enough intelligence to realise that he was stupid and resent the fact that others realised it, and he would never get out of his dead end job. Wolf recommended him to a company he knew dealing with financial services, mainly loans and insurance, and he was employed as a customer liaison agent. This earned Ginger's gratitude. He said it was a pity that Wolf liked older women and not redheads, as he would have made a good first boyfriend for Red.

Red asked to see Wolf privately. She said that it would soon be her nineteenth birthday and that what she wanted most of all was to lose her virginity. Could he find someone to help? Her brother had scared off all the local boys and she had been desperate for sex for ages. She was so embarrassed to still be a virgin and thought that any boyfriend would laugh at her. If she could only be fucked a few times, she would feel much better.

Wolf said he would be prepared to do it, but she said no, it was too much to ask since he thought redheads were ugly and only liked older women. He assured her that as a friend he could put such thoughts aside. Eventually she thought if they both kept their eyes closed it might not be too bad.

It was tricky keeping out of the view of Granola, but an assignation was made at a nearby hotel. Wolf said that as a favour and a lesson to her, he would try to do everything a boyfriend would, but she must keep her eyes closed. As he would have his closed as well, he would have to feel his way around a lot. He provided two blindfolds, putting hers on first.

As it happened, her ginger bush was everything he had dreamed of, and her plump young breasts were a delight to behold and hold. Shortly after, he achieved the breakthrough desired by both for different reasons. As he discharged a plentiful load enthusiastically inside her, she asked if something had gone wrong, but he managed to gasp a reassurance.

He told her that on the first occasion it was advisable to repeat the action as soon as possible, and if she would only wait, he would attempt this. She said she was sorry to take up his time, and especially if it was an effort for him, but he insisted that as a friend it was his duty. The second time she said that now she knew what sex was it was really rather nice, and she would certainly like to do it again some time. Wolf said as they had paid for the room, it might as well be today if he could have a couple of hours to recover. She said he was very gallant to put himself to so much trouble for her.

Next time he visited, Wolf told Red that he was beginning to lose his aversion to redheads, and maybe if they had sex a few more times it would help him, as well as giving her some more practice. She was pleased to be able to do something in return for his kindness.

Meanwhile, the main project had hit a stumbling block when it turned out that Granola's husband was not dead but living with another woman. They were not officially separated or divorced, and the cottage was in their joint names. Thus she could not sell it.

A further consequence was that Sam Little came to the office of Wolf Investments and Financial Services wishing to discuss matters with Mr Wolf. The woman he was living with was one of the hotel maids who informed Sam who was screwing his daughter. As he was a fireman, he had brought his axe, and did not bother to knock. He was nearly as big as Ginger. Fortunately Wolf was not fucking his secretary at that moment, so just had time to escape out of the window and into another office via the fire escape. There he listened to the axe being enthusiastically employed in his own office. Despite a salary in excess of what her talents merited, the secretary did not come back.

This actually worked out well. Sam Little was sent to prison for five years. Wolf made an excessive insurance claim and discovered that unfortunately many financial records had been destroyed along with certain items he had in safekeeping for clients.

Ginger was good at the physical side of his job, but lacked the mental capability for some simple precautions, and ended up being convicted of many offences, some of which he had actually committed. His defence lawyer, a Mr Shyster appointed by his employer, negotiated a good deal with the prosecutor in which a large number of crimes were now solved (and would not be investigated further), and a good sum of money paid to Ginger's sister Red every month while he kept his mouth shut. This was the highest salary Ginger was ever likely to receive, and actually within his very limited abilities, unlike some of the financial frauds to which he pleaded guilty.

By coincidence, Sam and Ginger ended up sharing a cell, and Ginger asked why he and Red were the only redheads in the family. Sam said the family doctor had put it down to recessive genes, and had given his own ginger hair as an example. The doctor had unfortunately died in a house fire not long after, despite the best efforts of the fire brigade.

While this was happening, Mr Shyster arranged Granola's divorce, including possession of the house.

Someone tipped off the building inspector, who visited the Swynes' house and condemned it, to be demolished at the owners' expense. Wolf was terribly sorry to hear this and went round to offer condolences. Unfortunately the insurance policy he had recommended covered many things including impact by oxen and Viking raids, but not these particular circumstances. The Huffanpuff company had gone into liquidation, and their offices had been taken over by Puffanhuff Domestic Contractors.

However, he said he happened to know a company which might be prepared to purchase the property. They said thank you, but they had already signed a contract to sell it to the lady next door.

Granola said that as Bigbad was screwing both her and Red they might as well all live together, and he had better marry one. If he wanted the houses, it had better be her. As he now had no secretary, she suggested that she and Red could job share, and Wolf could therefore continue fucking his secretary. She proposed herself for both functions Monday, Wednesday and Friday, Red on Tuesday and Thursday, all parties to make their own arrangements on the weekend. Wolf might continue with any existing obligations with ladies until financial completion, but would require her permission for new contracts of this nature. She agreed to dye her hair red (both curtains and carpet). She also intended to show Red some of the ways ladies could have a good time on their own or together.

After about a month in the prison cell sitting and wanking in each other's presence, Ginger and Sam realised that they were not actually related and contemplated rape. Each wisely decided that the other was too big, strong and vicious, so agreed to wank each other. After a few months they proceeded to consensual anal sex, and decided it was as good as using a woman without all the complications such as conversation. When they got out of prison, they set up home together. Ginger got his old job back as a customer liaison agent, and Sam was employed by the same people as a consultant on accidental fires in business premises.

The hotel maid who had been living with Sam married one of the Swynes and inherited a considerable fortune when he died a couple of years later, plus that from the other two brothers in turn as they had no other relatives.

The cottages were knocked down, and a block of flats put in their place. The City Planning Officer bought a new car. Mr and Mrs Wolf moved into a soundly built combination of nice home and office, along with Red Little. Both women showed aptitudes for Wolf's business (notably with male clients) and they prospered, though the company did not appear to make much taxable profit.

And they all lived happily ever after.