Red or Black?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you can't go from the nice innocent messing at little-old University into the real world. Your boyfriend and you aren't ready, poppet. The answer is no."

"He's not my boyfriend. He's my..."

"... your special friend?" The older woman taunted. "We know about special friends. He's your boyfriend, love. And the answer is still 'no.' You and your boyfriend aren't going."

"He's not my boyfriend. He's my... kinky lover. And this is right up our street. It's what we do. It's what I want to do!" She turned to me. "Tell her."

I nervously looked at Clifford and Rebecca, watching me for a sign of weakness. "I... umm... well she's not my girlfriend. We just... ummm..."

"Hey, we'll talk about it in the morning," her father suggested. "When everyone is sober and a bit calmer." They didn't talk; they rowed in the morning, and the afternoon, and the evening. I had no idea at the time what her they wouldn't let her do, or why; it was none of my business. But it was only when I threatened to go to my home a hundred miles away because of the animosity that Katherine had caused, did my friend begrudgingly relent to accept the decision.

"Maybe next year" was offered as a compromise; Katherine snarled. I'd not seen her so angry before and only tying her to the bed, and setting her vibrators onto their highest settings as they trembled against her cunt did I get any sort of smile from my indignant lover.

But fate smiled upon her; the event she was forbidden from attending had someone "drop out" and Katherine overheard her stepmother talking on the phone. It reignited the argument until Rebecca turned exasperated to me, and asked. "What would you do if you saw another man fucking your girlfriend?"

"Ummm... if that's Katherine, wait until they've finished and go down on her. She insists."

Katherine yelped in delight. "See. See... I told you. It's not a problem. It's what we do. Please..."

"Poppet, it's not one man. It's..."

"It's loads, I know. But not a single guy has come in my cunt since Christmas without him sucking it back out." Her eyes flicked towards me and then back to her stepmother. "Please, I really, really, really want to do this. And you'll be there. Please. I'll be fine. More than fine."

And that pleading was how Katherine got her own way. They relented. The Michael McAllister sex party had been organised for a Notting Hill estate and I was given an expensive tuxedo jacket for the event.

"Don't worry about the bottoms," Katherine airily said as her beautification extended to waxing and moisturising before adorning a tatty tracksuit.

The chauffeur drove the party of four to the fashionable suburb of expensive London. Katherine and her stepmother disappeared to "get ready" as soon as we entered the house, while Clifford and myself had to leave our lightweight trousers and shoes in the limousine.

It felt weird to be bottomless: she shirt tails of the designer tuxedo barely covering my loins. Katherine had promised me that dozens of porn stars would be present as well as scores of celebrities. I was excited about meeting them and Clifford introduced me to stars from the television and the Internet: he was a big cheese and I was his "daughter's partner."

A couple of drinks gave me courage; I chatted to a children's television presenter about her "slutty" University days and a city trader about how Porsches are better for in-car sex than Alfa Romeos.

The host called us to attention, the nearly naked man welcoming us to his exclusive party. Four double doors opened, and Clifford pulled at my arm to join him.

That's when I saw her; the picture that has stayed with me for years; my lover wearing bright red tights, holding the hand of her stepmother wearing deepest black tights, walking past me to the two benches. The guardian leading her husband's daughter into her first gangbang. It sounded wrong. To the outside world it was sordid, but it was just another normal day in the McAllister family.

"The game is red or black," her father told me. "They are going to spin the roulette wheel." I hadn't noticed the croupier. I had noticed, however, the scores of half-naked men filing into the room; I recognised some of them as pornstars. All muscular Adonises with swinging cocks and balls full of cum. Destined for my friend.

Destined for my special friend, discarding her tights at the foot of the bench.

I gulped.

"You alright?"

"Definitely," I muttered; my cock rose at the thought of the sex I'd see; watching the pounding of my friend filled me with excitement. She looked so flawless and untainted: her hair elegantly smooth, her skin radiant and her pussy untouched. I knew by the end of the evening she would be a mess: taken by the scores of men eager to fuck the eighteen year old. She would look like a slut, a brazen hussy. But to me, she would look perfect.

"Can I go down on her?" I asked; suddenly realising the person I was seeking permission from was her father.

"It's expected," he replied with a sly grin. "I understand we share a common interest in our ladies. We like them well-fucked and with pussies full of cum!"

I nodded, watching as the first man spun the roulette wheel. The well-built stud spun red 18. It had to be. A cheer swept through the crowd as we gathered to watch the black porn star walk onto the small raised stage. He presented his ebony cock to my slut, pressing his hips forward to push his dick into her face. She kissed it as her fingers swirled against her clit, slowly sucking on his glans to bring him to his fullest erection. I studied him as Clifford studied me; watching intently. Watching for my reaction.

The stud grunted, the bulging muscles in his chest rising as he breathed in deeply. Panted. Whimpered. I looked at every inch of him and her, tracing his hairless torso with my eyes: from his dark nipples to his mass of curls at the base of his thick, long cock.

And it was thick and long. I was bottomless in a room full of porn stars and I felt a rush of inferiority: if they were chosen for their size, I would never compare favourably. But those thoughts evaporated from my attention the moment he seized her legs, drawing his cock into her teenage pussy with a gentle push.

I stared at his muscular arse, entranced as he rhythmically thrusted into my girl. I heard Katherine's groans and cries; her squealing of intense excitement as he pounded her cunt hard into a vocal climax. She shrieked; her cries echoed in the small chamber as he squirted his cum into her. I saw some of his cream leak out, my cock flitted expectantly.

I longed to kiss her, sweep my lips down her body and plant my tongue at the edge of her cum-filled pussy. I wanted to bring her to a climax, I wanted to draw her legs up high before I sucked every drop of seed from her quivering cunt. I wanted her.

My erection never flagged as man after man fucked the women senseless, drawing their choice at random from a simple spin of a roulette wheel.

I watched older men and younger men ravish her. I enjoyed every race of man, every size of man and every age of man fill my friend with cum until a gong sounded. Clifford called my name; I had barely moved all evening, entranced by the sight of my Katherine getting fucked by dozens of studs. It was my turn.

She didn't need to suck on my cock to bring me to hardness: I had spent the evening leaking pre-cum onto my loaned tuxedo and legs. Her eyes watered as I licked my lips; her cunt was pooled with cum, white deposits coated the leather bench she lay on. My cock slid effortlessly into her cunt; they cheered.

Porn stars cheered as I impaled my friend. She beamed at me, lustfully squalling as I drove my cock into the cum. It squelched; it slipped inside of her and gloopily moved against my prick. It felt incredible as I rampantly fucked my lover; she gasped at the ferocity of my thrusts but my lust was desperate. I focused on her smudged make-up and ruffled hair. I squeezed her tits and stared into her deep blue eyes as I rammed harder and harder into her well-fucked cunt.

Her orgasm was deeply intense: her pussy gripped my cock tightly as she came, forcing a rush from my prick as I squirted more cum into her brimming pussy.

We stayed motionless for a moment, staring at each other and reading each other's mind. I could wait no longer. Neither could Katherine.

Her eyes begged me to do it, to do what she had dreamt of.

I pushed away from her and slid down her body, taking a moment to stare at her messy cunt. It looked perfect; sexy and desirable. Filthy and used. It was deliciously perfect.

Sapid, musky, bitter and sweet at the same time. I licked her crack, sweeping a mouthful of cum onto my tongue and raised my head to look at her; so she could see me. I showed her the mess in my mouth and swallowed: savouring the sex slipping down my throat.

She whimpered, writhing on the bench as my lips dived into her snatch, eagerly devouring at the products of the sexual marathon. I sucked mouthful after mouthful from her hole, swallowing big globules of semen.

My cock was digging into the leather bench, painfully erect as Katherine shrieked with every touch. She had long given up counting orgasms, and my tongue was sending her into a long, deep phase of constant arousal. Her cunt convulsed with every touch of my tongue; her panting ragged and her cries desperate.

But still the cum kept flowing; there was always more. And every climax brought another cheer; it was sinful decadence and rampant debauchery at its very best. And we loved it, every orgasm made us hornier, every climax expelled more semen into my waiting mouth.

I had cum covering my face and dripping down my throat. I had cum in my eyebrows and on my nose, in my hair and on my chest. It felt so dirty and so naughty, but it felt fantastic.

I sucked more cum from her cunt, watery and sweet, as the gong sounded again. She reluctantly tapped the top of my head and crossed her legs. My slut rose from the bench, reattiring herself with the tights so they barely covered her arse. She held onto the hand of her well-fucked stepmother, walked away from me and past everyone to the small private changing area at the back of the room.

"I think... no I know... I so love your daughter," I muttered to her father, wiping the cum from my face with my hands as I stared at her wiggling arse. The delightful girl blew me a kiss as she reached the door to disappear from view. "She's... just amazing."

"Yeah. She is," he replied with a smirk, and squeezed my shoulder. "Welcome to the family!"

12