Red Orchids Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluefox07
bluefox07
474 Followers

"Don't you?" she asked innocently.

"Yes," he nodded, "But..."

"Who do you think would like to be with us?"

Mark thought for a minute, "Alicia might. She works at the Starlight Café downtown. She's really sexy and adventurous."

"Where does she live?"

"Uhm," Mark thought, "Over on Exeter Street in the Carroll Apartments."

"Mmmm," Marlene purred and stroked his aching member, "Is she home right now?"

"She should be," Mark said, "But I have class in twenty minutes..."

"Call her," she suggested and gave a long pull on his shaft, "I want you to phone fuck her while you fuck me."

"Are you serious?" he asked.

"Dead serious," she lowered her head to his cock and sucked him into her mouth.

Mark picked up the phone.

***

Around 8:15 in the morning, the phone rang.

Alicia let it ring a few times more before pulling her fingers out of her sopping pussy and getting up out of bed. She sighed and wondered who could be calling her this early. The only person it could have been would be Manny from the café. Whenever someone calls in sick, he goes to her any time of the day or night. But as she was scheduled to work this morning in forty-five minutes, she knew it wasn't him.

Shaking her head, she reached for the receiver.

"Hello" Alicia breathed into the phone, her voice betraying the aroused state she had brought herself to.

"Hey baby," Mark Gordian said from the end of the line.

"Mark," she smiled and leaned against the wall of her bedroom, "I was just thinking about you..."

"Were you?" he asked suggestively.

"Yeah," she resumed rubbing her clit as she talked to him, imagining his powerful cock in her hands.

"What are you doing right now?" he asked.

"Truthfully?"

"Yeah."

"I'm bare ass naked," she said, "And I'm rubbing my clit as we speak."

"Nice," Mark breathed into the phone. His voice was low and filled with need as he spoke to her, "You want to phone fuck?"

"I'd rather just fuck," she smiled, her stomach feeling giddy.

"Well," Mark said and then paused for a second and grunted.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yeah," he replied, "Just moving some boxes of papers. I'm in the middle of a really big project."

"Oh?" she said and teased her nipples, "And you want some quick relief, is that it?"

"You got it," Mark said.

***

"I think I can help you with that," Alicia said as Mark closed his eyes. Marlene was sucking on his rod like a mad woman, encouraging him and bringing him closer and closer to his orgasm. Mark bit his lip and breathed as normally as he could. She fondled his heavy sack as her breasts skimmed his thighs and brushed there like silky melons. He grasped the edge of his desk for support.

"Mmmm baby," Mark moaned.

"Sounds like you're starting already without me," Alicia laughed.

"Couldn't help it," he said as Marlene squeezed one of his balls gently and deep throated him. He felt his cock hit the back of her throat as she sucked.

"Put her on the speaker phone," Marlene whispered and sucked his cock back in again, swirling her tongue around his bulging, swollen head. Mark managed to find the speaker button and flicked it on so Marlene could hear.

"I want you so bad," Alicia moaned into the phone, her voice breathless and lustful.

"Oh baby let me taste you," Mark said to her as Marlene held his gaze. His knuckles were turning white as his grip on the desk tightened.

"You know what I'd like to do to you?" Alicia asked.

"What baby?" Mark breathed.

"I'd take that big cock of yours in my mouth and suck on it," she whispered as Marlene lathered his shaft with her saliva. She smiled knowingly as Alicia continued, "No one can suck you off like I can..."

'Until now,' Mark thought as a long, translucent line of his precum stretched from the tip of his cock to Marlene's mouth.

"Stroke your cock for me, baby," Alicia whimpered into the phone, "Stroke it for me."

Marlene bent over the desk and revealed her ass to Mark. He grasped his cock with his free hand and rubbed the wet head all over her ass cheek and puckered hole. Alicia moaned and groaned into the phone as Mark positioned his cock against her asshole and then pushed in. Marlene bit her lips as her ass stretched and took in his member. Mark shuddered and said, "Oh baby yes."

"Stroke it for me, Mark," Alicia commanded him, "Stroke it so good..."

"Yes baby," Mark grunted as he began fucking Marlene, his hands on her hips.

"Imagine I'm there with you," Alicia said, "Imagine you've got your cock in my ass, filling me up and fucking me so hard..."

Mark thrusted hard into Marlene's ass and tilted his head back as her muscles contracted around his cock. He moaned, "Oh fuck yeah..."

***

Alicia was laying on her floor, her lover's words echoing in her mind and his moans making her feel so wet it wasn't even funny. Her mouth was open in a breathless gape of pleasure as she fingered her pussy hard, the phone cradled between her neck and shoulder. She furious rubbed her clit with her one hand and plunged three fingers in and out of her dripping wet hole with the other.

"Alicia," Mark moaned into the phone, "Tell me how you like to be fucked."

"Hard!" Sarah cried out and rubbed her button, "I love it when you take me and fuck me so hard in the ass... or in my pussy...Ohhhhh..."

"I want you so bad," Mark whispered in her ear over the phone as she rammed her fingers in and out of her soaking cunt. "Tell me more baby..."

"Oh God Mark, I want you to fuck my mouth and fill it with your cum," she cried out as her orgasm began to swell inside her body.

"What else baby?" he grunted, "I'm so close now..."

"I want you to cum all over my face and tits," she growled as her muscles began to spasm slightly, "Ohhhhh god Mark fuck me please... fuck me now..."

"How bad do you want it, Alicia," Mark demanded. " Tell me how bad you want me to lick your cunt and eat you out... tell me how bad you want my cock inside you."

Alicia felt herself losing control, her mind reaching a plateau of sexual arousal that was hard to come down from. It was a wild place where anything seemed possible to her and her body became a single, simple receptor for sexual pleasure. She pulled her three fingers from her cunt and brought the to her lips. Alicia licked and suckled her fingers hungrily, slurping loudly for Mark's benefit.

"I want you so bad I'd do anything for you Mark," she whimpered as her fingers dove back into her sex.

"What would you do for me, baby?" he asked.

"I'd do anything!" she cried as she reached down and took her nipples between her fingers. She pulled and twisted them in her sexual frenzy.

"Would you kill for me, Alicia?"

She didn't even think.

"Yes I would. Anything!" her orgasm was now speeding towards her like a tidal wave.

***

"Come here and fuck me Mark!" she cried out over the phone "I want you to fuck me from behind. Fuck my ass and pussy!"

Mark slammed his hard, thick dick into Marlene's ass repeatedly as his balls slapped against the backs of her thighs. He was dripping sweat now as he grasped her hips and gave her his all. His stomach was hurting from the powerful repetitive motions, his teeth gritted and face twisted with a contorted leer of gratification.

He wondered why Marlene had suggested the part about killing for him? Considering he had plans already to kill his wife, the sudden introduction of murder into this sexual game had him unnerved slightly. But Alicia seemed to respond the idea of something illegal and morally wrong so much that her moans were only getting louder. Marlene had her face buried in her arm to keep from screaming as he fucked her.

"Cum for me Alicia," he said into the speaker phone, "Imagine I'm inside you from behind and cum for me..."

"Yes baby," she moaned.

***

"Alicia, imagine I'm behind you fucking you baby," Mark whispered to her.

"Oh baby yes," she shivered as her nipples went rock hard.

"Imagine my big cock sliding in and out of your hole, filling you up... you do remember my cock don't you baby?"

"Yes baby," she whined as her face began to tingle, "It's so big and thick..."

"Do it for me baby," Mark moaned, "Oh fuck yes... I'm gonna cum... fuck..."

Alicia quickly got onto her knees and raised her ass into the air. She could feel her pussy dripping down her inner thighs as she positioned herself as she would if Mark were there. She slapped her ass cheeks hard and laid the phone down in front of her. She braced her body up on one arm, her lips just inches from the receiver.

"Oh fuck yes... shit..." Mark managed, his voice breaking over the phone.

Alicia reached underneath herself, parting her legs a little and inserted her fingers in to her dripping cunt again. She finger fucked herself harder and faster than she ever had before in her life. She bore no ill will towards Ellen Gordian, but the idea of her killing the woman for Mark excited her in a way she had never imagined possible. It was so taboo and dark.

"Fuck me fuck me fuck me!" she screamed into the phone as her orgasm seized her body and wracked her. The lighting of the sexual explosion arced through her in a blazing trail of white-hot arousal. She screamed and squirted her nectar out onto the floor. She moaned breathlessly into the phone as she tried to recover. The room was spinning around her like a carnival ride.

"Oh Mark baby yes," she breathed, "Oh fuck yes, baby..."

Alicia was so wrapped up in her orgasm, her ass sticking in the air and her own fluids running down her legs, that she didn't notice the shadowy figure in her bedroom window.

***

"Was that good for you?" he asked Alicia while looking at Marlene. His cum was dripping down her ass cheeks in long, runny globs of white. She took her fingers and wiped it up gently. She then brought it to her lips and snaked her tongue out, lapping it up.

"So good baby," Alicia huffed, "Oh God, are you coming over tonight?"

Marlene shook her head, telling him no.

"I'll try baby," Mark smiled as Marlene grasped his recovering member and leaned back on his desk, "But I can't make any promises."

"Ahh," she sounded so disappointed, "I need you so bad."

Marlene smiled and made a mock-sympathetic sad face as she pulled him to her by his cock. She unbuttoned his shirt and pushed the fabric back off his chest. She kissed and nibbled on his nipples as his cock began to harden again in her hand. It was so hot and thick as it throbbed with blood and expanded. Marlene teased his head as she licked on his nipples.

"Baby, I gotta go," Mark said suddenly, "I think someone is coming."

"Okay," Alicia said, "Oh God that was good..."

"Talk to you soon..."

"Bye."

Mark shut the phone off and rabidly kissed Marlene as his cock stiffened and was ready for action yet again. His dick brushed against her bare thigh and jerked. Marlene danced her tongue through his mouth wildly as he massaged her big tits. Marlene slid her hand along his length, tracing her fingertips lightly over the head.

"That was fun," she whispered.

"Yes it was," Mark agreed.

"Sit in your chair," she nearly commanded him. Mark did as he was told and walked to the other side of his desk and sat down. Marlene ran her hands over his body and drank him in as she licked her lips in anticipation. Mark reached out to touch her, but she shook her head.

"No hands right now professor," she smiled.

"I thought I was in charge here," he leaned back in the chair.

"Appearances can be deceiving," she dropped to her knees and took his cock in her hand again, pumping it up and down. Mark shivered and closed his eyes as she positioned herself to where she could rest her tits around his penis. Marlene's tongue found the head of his cock and traced circles around it. Her mouth traveled all the way down his shaft, licking and kissing softly.

Marlene squeezed her tits around his dick and began tit fucking him as her head bobbed up and down. His hands slid around to the back of her head and found purchase in her silky red hair. He guided her head up and down on his penis. Marlene moaned against his cock and made him shiver again, her voice vibrating through his ultra-sensitive member.

"Oh god," Mark moaned.

***

Alicia lay on the floor of her bedroom for a minute, catching her breath. She placed the phone on the floor beside her and rolled over onto her back. She could hardly think as she came down from the orgasm Mark had given her. She couldn't believe she had been so lucky to land a man like that. If only he had been single.

"If only he had been here with me," she said to herself.

She looked out her bedroom window and smiled at the sunny, green oak leaves outside. She slowly stood up on legs that wobbled and went to the window. She closed the curtains and then happily went to the bathroom.

She turned on the shower and took a moment to go pee. As she relieved herself, she wondered about Mark asking if she would kill for him. It was a strange thought, one that she had never considered until that moment. Now that she was no longer in the throes of sex, she could safely say that the idea was ridiculous. But for a moment there, it had been the hottest thing she'd ever heard.

As she flushed the toilet and stretched her back out, she heard her bedroom door slam shut.

"What the hell?" she whispered.

Alicia cautiously stepped into the hallway, her feet gingerly trying not to make any noise as she peered around the doorframe and down the hall to her room. The door was closed and she knew she had left it open. The hair on the back of her neck prickled and rose up as she felt a panic in her gut. Here she was, all alone and naked in her apartment with doors slamming shut on their own.

"It was the wind," she told herself, but knew better. When she had looked out the window earlier, there had been sign of a breeze. All was calm and peaceful. Until now, anyway.

She pulled her blonde hair back over her shoulder and walked towards her room. She felt vulnerable, her body naked and exposed. She tried to stifle the fear that a mad killer was in her room waiting for her. She imagined him with a horrible face and smelly breath, holding a knife in one hand and a gun in the other. Rapists and murderers were bold these days, and she was no exception to list of potential victims.

The apartment that once seemed so safe and friendly to her was now awkward and terrifying as she stalked her way down the hall. The silence was so powerful in the space she walked that it seemed almost loud. She could hear her heart thundering in her chest as the nipples on her full breasts hardened and protruded outward. Alicia looked at the knob on the door to her room.

She reached out and put her fingers on it.

She took a deep breath and grasped the knob.

The door swung open and revealed her bedroom to her. It was bright with sunlight, her Van Halen posters still on the walls and her small collection of stuffed animal still on the bed. Her flowered comforter and white sheets were disorganized from the night before and the phone was still where she had left it on the floor. Outside the window, the branches of the trees were now swaying.

"It was the wind," she sighed.

She turned and looked into the living room. The front door was wide open. Her heart almost stopped as she realized she hadn't unlocked the deadbolt yet on the door. It would have taken a key or a pro locksmith to jimmy it open without her hearing it. But then, she had been moaning and groaning so loudly during her session with Mark a truck could have crashed through the front door and she wouldn't have heard it. Her heart jackhammered in her chest as she took a step back and hit someone.

She tried to scream out but a strong hand covered her mouth. She felt her right arm twist back behind her under the force of a powerful grip. Alicia kicked and screamed into the gloved black hand as she was pulled into her bedroom. Her foot caught on the doorjamb and flared with pain. She felt hot pain on the right side of her neck as something sharp poked her flesh. There was a bloom of heat and a strange tingle as her eyes rolled back into her head and the world went gray.

***

From his office, Henry sat in his chair and wondered just how long Mark and his fuck buddy were going to go at it. It had been a half an hour now. Between the phone sex and the grunting and groaning, Henry was both jealous and fed up. The woman on the phone had been screaming her lungs out, and Henry was surprised the whole faculty hadn't heard it. But then, most of them were already in their classrooms, preparing to hand out finals.

The lusty groans of Mark's lover traveled through the air duct to his office as he rubbed his eyes and shook his head. He tried to weigh the greater crime in his mind. Here was Mark fucking multiple women, having multiple affairs behind his wife's back and getting away with it. Here was Mark Gordian lording an indiscretion on Henry's part as though it were as bad his infidelity.

What did Mark care if Henry had been masturbating while watching Ellen? Mark was so busy with all these other women, why should he care? He'd obviously lost interest in Ellen, otherwise he wouldn't be going outside their marriage. Mark was playing both sides of the field whilst having his cake and eating it too.

Fear had stopped Henry from telling Ellen what he had seen. His fear of her knowing what he had done and losing respect for him terrified him to no end. He supposed he cared for Ellen Gordian much more than he should have. He knew his feelings for her were wrong. Henry had always tried to keep things right. But not telling Ellen about this was unforgivable.

He wished he wasn't so scared.

"What kind of friend am I?" he whispered to himself as Mark had yet another orgasm.

***

Marlene suddenly let him slide free of her mouth. Rising to her feet, she roughly pushed him back on the desk once more, and then climbed up to join him. Turning so that she laid the opposite way over his body, she straddled her body over his face, her sex wet and ready for him. She groaned as she took his rigid cock back into her mouth at the same time his hands gripped her thighs and his tongue dove into her hot cunt. The more his tongue stroked and teased her, the faster she sucked on his throbbing member. As he attacked her clit, she began deep throating him.

Mark then flicked his tongue against her ass, causing her to jump a little. She maintained her wicked slurping motions on his rod, ready to milk him again. Her body writhed atop his as his lips returned to her wet cunt, his tongue thrusting deeply into her sex. Marlene was desperate not to cum yet. She wanted him to cum first, or even better, for them to cum together.

She sucked faster, deeper, swallowing against the head of his cock... and then she felt him begin to twitch within her mouth. Pulling back half way, angling him just the way she wanted him, she swallowed eagerly as he cried out and blasted his hot cum into her mouth. At the same time he bit down onto her clit and she came hard against his mouth, her nectar squirting out. Mark moaned and drank deeply as they shared their sensual fluids.

After a moment of calming down, she slid her glistening body off of his. She admired his already recovering member and licked her lips greedily. Grabbing his hands and pulling him to sit up once more, she straddled his lap, locking her legs around his back as her still tingling pussy cradled his hard cock. She slipped her fingers into his hair and pulled his mouth to hers, kissing him deeply. As their tongues slid wetly together inside his mouth, she lifted her hips and moved until the head of his hardened shaft pressed against her moist opening and slowly lowered herself, taking him into her interior as deep as she could. Their groans mingled as she sat there for a few moments, kissing him hungrily, each tasting themselves on the others lips. Mark shivered as his cock throbbed deep within her body.

bluefox07
bluefox07
474 Followers