Red Orchids Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluefox07
bluefox07
472 Followers

Ellen gasped and ran her hand through Marlene's hair, lost in the feeling and need. She bit her bottom lip as Shannon finished with the last button and spread her blouse open. Ellen's impressive breasts were barely contained by the matching black bra, so Shannon unclasped the hook between the cups and then exposed her tits. Ellen looked at Shannon with a hot flash of need and pulled the woman to her, kissing her passionately.

As her mother and Ellen kissed, Marlene dragged her tongue down Ellen's chest, between her breasts and over the dividing line of her stomach, past her navel where she planted hot, wet kisses. Ellen moaned again, loving the feeling of Marlene's lips and tongue on her body. Marlene then licked her way down to Ellen's outer lips, which were full and wet, casting off a sweet musk. She licked her pussy slowly, being sure to let the tip of her tongue penetrate just enough to feel the slick interior.

Marlene fingered herself as her tongue dove into Ellen, exploring her and pleasuring her. Ellen's hips bucked a little as she began riding Marlene's tongue. Ellen was fondling Shannon's heavy tits as they kissed. Their tongues slid wetly together as they gave into the animal passion. Marlene worked her tongue around the delicate petals of Ellen's sex, her tongue a precision instrument in the art of oral sex. Ellen's thighs shook and trembled as Marlene spread her wide and began drinking of her.

Marlene's hands cupped Ellen's breasts and kneaded them as she traced the hood of her clitoris and began to coax it out from hiding. Soon, the hard button was revealed and Marlene attacked it. Ellen's juices ran down her chin and neck as she savaged the powerful little mound of flesh. Ellen cried out into Shannon's mouth, their tongues dancing together as Marlene ravaged her sex.

"Oh God!" Ellen screamed and then felt a bloom of fiery heat in her crotch. It was powerful and brutally wonderful as her orgasm ripped through her body. Ellen's vision went cloudy as her eyes rolled back into her head and she passed out.

***

The door was unlocked and open.

That should have been his first clue. It was the first indication not to enter the house, but nonetheless he put his hand the doorknob and opened the door wide. Candles were lit and glowing in the living room as he slowly walked inside. The television was on, bringing the latest episode of "Desperate Housewives" in yet another of America's living rooms. He watched for a moment, admiring the sexy figure of Eva Longoria just long enough to get even hornier than he already was. Mark could smell the exotic dinner Emily had prepared for them.

"Emily?" Mark called out as the door shut behind him, "Em? Where are you baby?"

He smiled to himself and felt giddy. He had gotten more pussy in the last two months than ever before. Emily was a hot piece of tail that wouldn't quit and Marlene was a tigress in bed. If Alicia hadn't been killed, he might have been able to talk all three of them into a foursome. Hell, with Shannon now a slave to his cock he figured an orgy might be in order. It was shame Alicia had been killed. Four women at once would have been amazing.

"Emily?" he called again.

The house was silent save for the television set. He walked through the kitchen and stole a small bite from his dinner plate. It was all still hot, and that meant she was playing a game with him. Mark grinned and ate another bite of the deliciously seasoned fish. He licked his fingers clean and set off to the bedroom.

Emily was on her stomach, pretending to sleep. Her naked body was glowing in the candlelight. Her ass was round and perfect, the dividing muscles of her backside clearly defined in the brilliant glow. He said, "Playing possum?"

She said nothing.

Mark took removed his jacket and pulled his shirt off. He put a hand to her as cheeks and felt her silky flesh. As he felt the curvature of her ass, he noticed that her skin was cool. Actually, it was even more than that. She felt cold.

"Aren't you chilly, baby?" he asked and reached out to her. It was still seventy degrees outside plus humidity. Mark could feel a trickle of sweat rolling down his spine to the crack of his ass.

His fingers touched her dark hair and that's when he felt something wet. As he pulled his fingers back out of the tangles of her hair, he saw a dark red substance coating the tips. Mark brought his fingers to under his nose and inhaled. The metallic odor was unmistakably that of blood. His heart began thundering in his chest. Mark immediately began wiping his fingers off on the bedspread.

"Oh fuck," he breathed, "Fuck."

His wiping motions were so violent that her head lolled to one side and then rolled. Mark screamed as Emily's severed head bumped against his hip. Her beautiful dark eyes looked up at him blankly. The empty intelligence there froze his soul to the core. Her lips parted open slightly as a small gush of blood oozed out from her raw stump of a neck. A snail trail of blood from the corner of her mouth to her chin had dried on her olive skin.

"No," he shook his head and jumped up. The severed head rolled a little more and then stopped, lying on the side and looking into the great expanse of eternity.

And then he saw something clutched in her left hand. He turned his head to get a better look. Had the severed head not obscured his view, he would have seen what she holding sooner. In her death grip, Emily held a red orchid. The green stem was slick with Emily's blood. The rosy petals of the flower had been crushed a little under the weight of the severed head but were still recognizable. Dark droplets of blood covered the intricate folds of the orchid.

"A red orchid," he shuddered and staggered back. His hands slapped against the wall, leaving a bloody mark.

"Oh fuck," Mark Gordian cried, "Oh fuck!"

***

... to be continued...

bluefox07
bluefox07
472 Followers