Red Polka Dots - Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ACTIVITY CARDS

The playing deck contains 6 types of Activity Cards, in two genders, indicated by appropriate pink and blue symbols in the top left corner. They match the body parts depicted on the Activity Ladder Cards. There are 8 sets of these 12 distinctly gendered cards in the full deck, allowing for many opportunities to obtain a needed card, and combine it as required by the Activity Ladder.

RED POLKA DOT CARDS

There are 36 of these in the Activity Deck. It is to a player's advantage to draw them, as they allow for removal of clothing, and then accumulation of activities, which must be completed to win the game.

BEGINNING PLAY

Shuffle the Activity Deck, (the "deck"), and deal each player 3 Activity Cards, (the "cards"), face up in front of them. Place the remainder of the deck face down in the center of the player circle. If a player receives at least one Red Polka Dot Card during the initial deal, they must remove all clothing, except for their underwear, and then place the Red Polka Dot Card in a discard pile, and take a replacement card from the top of the deck, so that all players start with three Activity Cards. If a player is initially dealt two Red Polka Dot cards they remove all of their clothing, and obtain two replacement cards. If a player who was dealt one red Polka Dot card draws a second Red Polka Dot card as a replacement, they remove the rest of their clothing and get a replacement card. If a player is naked, and still ends up with a Red Polka Dot card, he or she retains it for their turn. During game play, when there are no more cards in the deck, the discard pile is shuffled and used to draw from. When all Red Polka Dot Cards have been exchanged from the initial deal, play begins with the player to the left of the dealer taking a turn.

Players not obtaining their first Red Polka Dot Card during the initial deal, will have to wait until they draw one on a turn, (see below), at which time they also remove all their outer clothing. Once a player has drawn their second Red Polka Dot Card during a turn, they are allowed to prepare for activities by stripping naked. When a player draws a Red Polka Dot Card, and cannot strip, or perform an Activity, (see below), they may keep the card for a subsequent turn. Red Polka Dot Cards are always replaced with a new card from the top of the deck whenever they are used, and only one can be played at the end of any turn.

A PLAYERS TURN

On each turn a player may do up to two of the following: take a card; trade a card; or exchange a card. For example, if a player proposes a trade on his or her turn, and the trade is agreed upon, then the player may still take a card from the deck, or alternatively exchange one, by placing the unwanted card in the discard pile, and drawing a replacement; but not both, as they have already been involved in a trade. Using the previous example, if the player trading a card then draws a Red Polka Dot Card; at the end of their turn they either strip; perform an Activity, if possible; or keep the Red Polka Dot Card for another turn. When using a Red Polka Dot Card, if the replacement for it also is a Red Polka Dot Card, it is retained for a subsequent turn. A player's cards are always exposed face up in front of them, and may not number more than 6, excluding Intercourse Cards, (see below), or Red Polka Dot Cards. When a player has 6 Activity Cards, they may not take an additional card, but may trade or exchange, or both.

ACTIVITY TOKENS & SETS

Activity Tokens, (64 small plastic disks or equivalent; i.e. coins or poker chips), are earned by playing an Activity Set, (a "set"). A set requires two cards, of either or the same gender; that match the left and right illustrations on a rung of the Activity Ladder Card; along with one Red Polka Dot Card. A set can only be played by a player who is naked.

Upon obtaining a card that completes a set, a player can perform the Activity at the end of their turn. Activities are executed in order of raciness, from 1 to 8, unless a player is asked to participate in an Activity by another player, in which case he or she gets credit for the Activity, even if they have not performed the lower ranking activities.

For example, if a female player has a lips card, and an erection card, and draws a Red Polka Dot Card, and has completed all of the lower ranking activities; she can then get her fellatio token. In order to do so, she rolls a dice, and counts clockwise, only using naked male players, until she determines who her partner for the Activity will be. Another player then sets the timer, which lasts approximately 30 seconds, and she performs oral sex on her partner in front of the other players, until the time is up. If the activity cards are of different genders, then the activity lasts for two turns of the timer, or about 1 minute. Similarly, if a male player has that same set, and plays it, he then roles the dice to determine which female player will perform the Activity with him. Occasionally, especially early in the game, there may be no naked players of the opposite sex to perform an Activity with; in this case the player retains his/her set, and may play it again during a subsequent turn, when a naked partner becomes available.

When an Activity is completed, the two players mark their Activity Ladder Cards on the appropriate rung with a token. The person who initiated the Activity places the three cards needed for the Activity in the discard pile, and gets one replacement card from the top of the deck in exchange for his/her Red Polka Dot Card, and play continues. If the participating player, in this case the male from the previous example, had previously earned a fellatio token, he gets the next turn, regardless of the order of play.

No matter how many higher ranking activity tokens a player obtained by being chosen as a participant; on a player's individual turn only a set for the lowest ranking incomplete Activity on their ladder can be played.

INTERCOURSE CARDS

Interspersed in the deck are 16 intercourse cards, which do not have a gender. There are four positions represented: missionary, doggy-style, cowgirl, and lap dance. When a player draws an intercourse card, they place it in front of them, and make another draw. If a player already has an intercourse card, they may choose which position they prefer, discarding the other one.

WINNING THE GAME

When a player completes all 8 ladder activities, they can win the game on their next, or a subsequent, turn, by playing a Red Polka Dot Card and their Intercourse Card. As a prize for winning, he or she may immediately have intercourse with a player of the opposite sex, but of their choosing. The couple must use the position demonstrated by the winner's Intercourse Card, or the missionary position if the winner did not have an Intercourse Card, and continue until at least one person achieves an orgasm.

Once a player has won the game he or she can demand forfeits from each of the losing players; which can include doing any game activity, including intercourse, with the winner; or having two other players of opposite sexes perform for them, or any other forfeits the players mutually agree on before beginning the game.

WARNING

The game authors take no liability whatsoever for any divorces, pregnancies, or other consequences resulting from consenting adults playing RED POLKA DOTS!