Red Polka Dots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah had met her several times, when the families got together at Michelle's home; she was a year older than Michelle and Sarah.

"Of course we all went to mass on Good Friday," Michelle had continued, "but Sylvie and Alain, her new boyfriend, set me up with a blind date for Saturday night. It was a friend of Alain, Marc, who goes to the same CEGEP. Anyway, he was really cute, and very sweet, and so polite with me. We all went out for dinner, and of course I had some wine to drink, not that I needed to lose my inhibitions that way ... just looking at Marc was plenty enough!"

"Then what happened," and intensely curious Sarah had asked.

"Anyway, afterwards we went to a club and danced, but it was noisy, so Sylvie suggested we go back to Marc's place ... his parents were away for the holiday. Once we got there, Marc got everyone a beer, except me; I don't like beer, so he made me a mixed drink."

"Did he get you drunk?"

"No, no, he wasn't that kind of guy at all. Anyway, then we all watched a really racy DVD that Sylvie had bought, in French, but they put on the English subtitles for me. Not that the dialogue mattered all that much; since the film was mainly about naked people making out with each other, in between intense conversations about nothing!"

Sarah and Michelle had laughed together at this clever send up of European cinema.

"When it was over, everyone was pretty turned on I suspect, or at least I certainly was, because some of the sex scenes were pretty graphic, and Sylvie told Marc something in French, and then she and Alain went down to the basement by themselves. You didn't have to be a genius to figure out what they were going to be doing!"

"No way!"

"And so Marc and I were left alone, and it was kind of awkward; I knew that he knew that we were both thinking about sex! So he finally suggested we watch another movie ... he was trying so hard to be a gentleman. So I asked him for another drink, and after he got it, when he sat down beside me I decided to kiss him, and one thing led to another, and when he got underneath my dress and started touching my pussy through my panties it felt really, really good ... and I thought ... why not? And so pretty soon we were up in his room, on his bed, both naked, and we made love. It hurt a little at first, but after a bit it felt good, although it wasn't like a Hollywood movie or anything."

"Did you ... you know ... have an orgasm?"

"No ... he went way too fast at the beginning for that ... maybe he thought I'd change my mind."

"Are you sorry you did it with him?"

"No ... even if it wasn't perfect ... it was nice, especially after a while. And yes, since you asked, it was safe; he used a condom. Even though I'm on the pill, I'm not stupid enough to have unprotected sex with a boy I just met!"

"But it was like ... a one night stand ... you're sure you weren't drunk?"

"Nope ... just horny," Michelle laughed, her eyes sparkling.

Even a slightly shocked Sarah had to be amused at this observation. Although she found it somewhat unbelievable that Michelle would give herself to a guy she only just met. At least if she and Roman ended up having sex, well, they had been dating for some time, Sarah reassured herself!

On their next Friday night date, Sarah took Michelle's advice about enticing Roman into bolder action, choosing a just warm enough day to get away with wearing an outfit that definitely "rushed the season", a braless sundress; while covering herself with a white linen blazer against the chill of the evening. When the inevitable kissing began on the basement couch afterwards, she took his hand, and put it against one of her breasts, letting him feel it through the thin material, and giving him a semi-theatrical sigh of desire as she did so, to be sure he would understand that she wanted to be touched.

It turned out that Roman was a very quick study, and soon was trying to put his hand underneath the material of the dress. Sarah helped him along by pulling aside the shoulder straps, so he could fully expose her breasts to his caresses, and then kisses. Kisses that sent serious electricity farther down her yearning body, as she signalled her pleasure with a series of warm sighs.

By Saturday, clearly encouraged by her response to the increased intimacy between them, after a few minutes of intense kissing, he not only took her top and bra off so he could fondle and kiss her breasts, but even went so far as to put one hand between her legs, timidly rubbing her crotch through the material of her skirt. The gentle pressure he applied to her feminine mound stimulated a surge of desire within Sarah, and she immediately wanted much, much more. Tossing any maidenly modestly completely aside, she took his hand, and boldly directed it not only under her skirt, but into her panties, so he could touch her soaking wet pussy directly. A half hour later found Sarah completely naked; and frantic for sex!

Roman, no doubt in the same state based on the bulge in his pants, confessed in a whisper that he didn't have any protection, at which point Sarah revealed that she was on the pill for medical reasons, and fumbling, passionate intercourse soon followed.

The first couple of times they made love, Sarah didn't achieve a climax, although she found the warmth of their naked embraces, and feel of his erection inside her, increasingly pleasurable. During their third sexual encounter, however, Roman, after kissing and sucking on her very sensitive nipples, started to move his kisses lower, first over her stomach, and then downwards towards her pussy, where one of his hands was hard at work fondling her soft sensitive femininity. Unsure of his intentions, Sarah allowed him to proceed, and Roman's kisses now fell onto, and then between, her slippery wet labia, seeking out hidden treasures with his tongue. She tried to close her legs, but he insisted, gently, but firmly pushing them apart again. As he kissed and licked her innermost sexuality, all the while using a finger to invade her vagina, waves of incredible warmth coursed through her entire body, and she began to totally lose control of herself. Overcome with arousal, and totally past any restraint, she opened her legs up farther, and then wantonly assisted him with the ravishment of her burning pussy by spreading the lips for him with her hands. Thrashing about as he attacked the delicate swollen bud of her clitoris, now shamelessly exposed, she quickly reached an intense orgasm, one that left her crying out with passion, and covered with sweat!

The next morning, lying in bed remembering; and at least sixteen shades of red at the lascivious behaviour she had indulged in, she was both confused and embarrassed. She knew that most women responded to oral sex, but her own reaction, and the strength of the resulting climax, surprised, and almost scared her. Like most young women, she had learned how to make herself come, and often did so, especially late at night in bed, after Roman had kissed her into an extreme state of desire, but this was different, far more out of control and beyond anything she had previously experienced!

"God, I'm worse than just a slut," she admonished herself, as she recalled, scarlet, how she had not only let Roman see and kiss the most personal and intimate parts of her, but actually spread herself for him as well, like she imagined some sort of porn star might do!

"I must be a sex maniac," she thought ruefully, even while wondering whether to set some boundaries on her date with Roman that evening.

But later on, a world of good intentions was no match for Roman's urgent kisses and caresses, ones that were raising the temperature between her legs. Lying naked with him on the day bed in the recreation room, ("so aptly named", she had slyly giggled to Roman earlier as he removed her clothes); she found that the temptation to have him use his mouth to bring her to another searing climax was overwhelming, and she not only didn't stop him when he started to move his kisses downwards from her breasts, but spread her legs wide apart to encourage him into a repeat of the previous night's performance!

A short time later, even as she lay there recovering from another incredibly strong orgasm, she felt Roman moving upwards between her legs, and starting to enter her warm, wet, welcoming vagina. As he moved in and out of her, he did something new; at the end of each withdrawal letting his rock hard penis slowly slide upwards between her labia, rubbing against her very sensitive clitoris. Somehow, he managed to repeat this quite a number times; until Sarah was once again wildly aroused, and on the verge of a second orgasm. And then, perhaps sensing that she was ready to come, he thrust his rigid manhood deeply inside her in order to obtain his own release, which brought both of them to a very satisfying mutual climax.

From that point forward, Sarah simply abandoned herself to the sexual side of their relationship, the modest part of her personality capitulating to the sensual part of it. She became bolder and bolder, often pulling down her panties, and spreading her legs apart in semi-secluded public places, and then making him use his educated mouth and tongue to satisfy her lustful urges!

But it wasn't all one-sided, as she and Roman had started to experiment with different sexual positions. And Sarah had taken his erect penis in her mouth on several occasions, which she could tell he really liked! She had promised him that she would let him come in her mouth once, just to see what it was like, before the summer was over, and they went away to different schools.

This last offer came about as part of a half playful, half serious, discussion about the status of their relationship, giving their impending separation. In what Sarah thought was a surprisingly mature agreement by a couple of 18 year olds who had feelings for one another, they had decided to put their romance aside, neither of them being sure just how deeply committed they should be at this stage of their lives.

"But that doesn't mean," Sarah had said to Roman with a suggestive smile, "that we shouldn't get better, and more practiced, at sex!"

"How so?" a laughing Roman asked, "There can't be much we've left out so far?"

"Oh I don't know," Sarah giggled, "because before September, when I'm ready, your sweet, formerly innocent girlfriend is going to give you a blowjob ... a real one ... just like you'll get from some total slut you're going to meet on campus this fall!"

"Are you kidding me?"

"Wait and see!"

Lying in the sun, and remembering all of these events, Sarah felt the now familiar wetness of sexual anticipation beginning to form between her legs; so she got up, and plunged into the pool to at least temporarily put the fire out. Tonight couldn't come soon enough!

* * *

Janet heard the doorbell, and rushed to answer it. She had invited the girls to come by a little early, to help her prepare for dinner, although there wasn't all that much to do. Sadly, her new boyfriend Matt, a college student ... well, maybe he wasn't technically her boyfriend, but they had gone out 3 times ... was working behind the bar of the nightclub, and wouldn't be off until at least 3AM. It wasn't the best summer job for your social life, he had explained, but the pay, and share of the tips, was lucrative.

Matt was 19, and therefore able to have a job serving alcohol. He had invested in a bartending course, and it was now paying off. Maybe she should think about something like that after next year, when she turned 19, rather than her boring deadbeat summer job at the clothing store. Matt said he might be able to get her an "in" where he worked. He said they were always looking for female bartenders, because they sold more drinks, and got better tips. It was crazy hours, and you had to put up with guys making passes at you, but when your pay cheque came in, it was worth it!

There was another problem, one that she wasn't yet quite ready to let Matt solve. She missed the sex with Joey, but of course, not Joey himself; desperately! In fact, she thought ruefully, I'm the walking female incarnation of "hard up". So even while she tried to figure out if Matt might be a candidate for a more serious, and more sexual, relationship, something had to be done; which meant that the toothbrush motor was in grave danger of a fatal burn out!

* * *

Michelle stood waiting on the porch with Sarah, full of excited anticipation. She had been trying for quite a while to figure out if Sean, Roman's friend, was interested in dating her. Towards the end of school, he had attached himself to their informal group, and joined into conversations on various topics. But all attempts at engaging him one-on-one had failed miserably. He just seemed to be in awe of her, and totally went into a shell whenever an opportunity to get a little more personal with her came up.

Of course when she first became aware of Sean, via his friendship with Roman, he hadn't exactly been a girl's dream date, as his face was marred by a serious breakout of zits. But Michelle was sympathetic to this type of adolescent disaster, even though she didn't even know Sean then, because she had struggled with this issue herself, and even now followed a careful regimen of preventative cleansing and topical medication to keep her fair skin clear. So she told Roman to suggest to his friend the products she used, and he must have followed through, because over a course of time, she observed that Sean's face had cleared up completely, revealing a decent looking guy with nice blue eyes.

Over the past months since Christmas, she had used her expanding friendship with Roman to surreptitiously advise him on a few wardrobe alterations. Interestingly, somehow or other these also became part of Sean's clothing repertoire! So by June, there he was, with everything else necessary to be part of Roman and Michelle's emerging social set; good marks, reasonable looks, nice clothes, an academic future, and so on; except that the tongue tied part was a serious disease in need of a serious cure. Maybe Janet's party would provide for it ... she certainly hoped so!

Michelle had at least partly figured out Sean's reticence. A lot of guys were nervous of beautiful girls; and while she wasn't Sarah, (but then again, except for Hollywood actresses and supermodels, who was?), she knew she was well above average in both the looks and figure department. Not that she could take much credit for it, genetics were genetics after all! But then again, it was curious, because she had never spent as much time on, or waited around for, a guy like this before.

It wasn't as if Sean was the best looking, or most athletic, or socially desirable boy in the senior year, although he was certainly one of the most intelligent, as Roman's disclosure of some his friend's grades had revealed. No, there was something else, something behind those shy blue eyes that attracted her, something she couldn't exactly describe, but was certainly there!

After Janet let them inside, the girls went to the kitchen to help with the meal. Michelle saw that Janet had already poured herself a glass of white wine, and gratefully accepted an offer of one, as did Sarah.

"Is Matt coming?" Michelle asked.

"No he has to work tonight; so we girls will just have to share Roman and Sean," Janet teased.

"Although maybe Sarah has Roman so tired out," she continued, giving her a knowing smirk, "that he just won't be able to do it with any other girls!"

"Ha, ha," Sarah retorted, flushing.

"What are we having for dinner," Sarah said, trying to change the subject.

"I bought a gourmet lasagne, and a loaf of garlic bread; we just need to fix a salad ... and there's gelato for dessert ... we're going totally Italian tonight," Janet answered.

"Sounds good to me," Michelle said, "What do you want me to do?"

Under Janet's direction the table was set, the bread sliced, buttered, and wrapped in foil, and a Caesar salad prepared. The girls then took the wine bottle, and their glasses, into the den to wait for the boys to arrive.

* * *

"Now then," Roman lectured Sean as they approached Janet's house, "I want you to stop being so shy around Michelle ... I think she likes you ... which is pretty amazing given that you act like a frightened rabbit every time she tries to talk to you ... pretend that she's just the same as Nancy ... you didn't have any trouble talking to her!"

"But Nancy doesn't look like Michelle," Sean protested, clearly flustered, "not even close!"

"So what," Roman said in an annoyed tone, "are you going to blow a chance to date a really beautiful girl, just because she makes you a bit nervous?"

"I know Michelle really well," he continued, "and even if she is pretty hot, she's also a normal person ... so stop being so stupid and get with the program!"

"OK, OK," Sean said as they mounted the steps to Janet's house, "I'll try."

"See that you do," Roman said sternly as he rang the doorbell.

* * *

Janet greeted the boys at the door, and invited them inside, giving Roman a big hug in the process, and then turned to Sean with a welcoming smile, followed by a light hug, not quite the treatment Roman got, but pretty nice all the same!

As she turned to lead them inside, Sean followed her, the delicate odour of her fragrance still with him from the hug. As she walked, he admired her long softly curving tendrils of brunette hair. They cascaded down towards her waist, a magical contrast against the skin exposed by the deep "V" in the back of her white sundress, which certainly meant she didn't have a bra on! Janet, he had often noticed, had a nicely average figure, with more assets than Sarah, but certainly not Michelle; however, there was something in the way she carried herself that just said: "sexy" ... there was no other way to describe it!

When they reached the kitchen, Roman produced the bottles of vodka and rum they had brought, and presented them to Janet.

"Oh good, you remembered; but how did you manage to get these?" she asked.

"Actually I didn't, Sean had his older brother buy them for us," Roman explained.

"My Dad left me two bottles of white wine for dinner," Janet said, "first time ever. But those two lushes Sarah and Michelle have finished one off already."

"Are they hammered yet?" Roman said with a grin.

"Totally plastered ... you can do anything you want with them ... they'll never remember a thing!"

"Hey," Michelle's voice said from within the den, "I heard that!"

As the three of them joined the girls, Sean was surprised to receive not only a greeting, but further hugs, from both Sarah and Michelle! He hoped he wasn't blushing as Michelle released him from her embrace ... this party was off to a very good start!

As Sarah turned back to sit down, he noticed that she had also elected to wear a backless dress, given the hot July evening, which meant she was braless as well. Michelle had on a sleeveless linen shirtdress that buttoned in front, although several of the top ones were left undone. It hugged her feminine curvature, here and there, in a most enticing fashion!

When Janet asked about drinks, Sean, mindful of Roman's advice, and wanting to be a participant, not just a spectator at the party, immediately volunteered to help; politely asking the girls about refills and then trailing Janet back to the kitchen carrying two wine glasses. After opening the second bottle of wine, and topping off Janet's glass, he carried a tray Janet had provided, back to the den with new drinks for Sarah and Michelle, as well as a couple of rum and cokes for himself and Roman.

As the conversation turned lively, and the drinks loosened tongues, and in Sean's case shyness, he somehow managed to engage in a side conversation with Michelle about her future plans, discovering in the process that she was actually quite easy to talk to one on one!