Red Polka Dots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess so ... if everyone else does," Sean said in an unsteady voice.

Michelle could tell he wasn't all that confident about the situation.

"OK, then let's do it," Michelle said, trying to get things started before Sean possibly changed his mind, "where shall we sit?"

"If the guys will move the coffee table over there," Janet suggested, "we can all sit on the carpet, it's brand new; so it's nice and clean. I'll get some pillows from upstairs so everyone is more comfortable; and doesn't get rug burns on their little tushes."

Michelle giggled a little at Janet's joke ... "tush burns" ... imagine how that might happen, she thought lasciviously!

"I need a washroom break first," Sarah said.

"So do I," Sean said.

Janet pointed out where the main floor and downstairs washrooms were, while she and Sarah went upstairs to use the facilities and to fetch some pillows and towels.

After Michelle used the upstairs washroom as well, they all gathered back in the den, sitting on the pillows Janet had provided, with their drinks, and the food, in various convenient places where they wouldn't get spilled.

"These are guest pillows, and the cases are clean," Janet explained with a giggle, "my mother may sleep around, but she likes to do it on clean sheets!"

Michelle and the others laughed, which helped break a little of the tension in the room.

"Just cover them with a towel, so they stay that way," Janet ordered.

"If my mother were here, she'd have plenty to say to me," Sarah admitted, with a shake of her pretty head.

"Ditto," Sean volunteered.

"You mean your mothers don't play Red Polka Dots?" Janet teased.

"Who knows," Sarah said, with a smile in Sean's direction, "but apparently their sons and daughters do!"

"So are we talking, or playing?" Janet asked.

"I'll shuffle, Roman," Sean volunteered; collecting the deck; and the loose cards from the coffee table, "if you give out those other big cards."

This rather surprised Michelle, because Sean had seemed so reticent earlier. Maybe Roman had spoken to him when they went downstairs?

"Janet," Sarah asked shyly, "can we have some candles rather than the lights? So it's a little less embarrassing for everyone."

"You mean for you," Janet said with a snicker, getting up, "of course, I'll get some."

"Can you also bring something for the tokens?" Roman asked.

As Janet left the room, Michelle studied her activity ladder card. The first pair of illustrations were of arms; the second lips. The next three pairs had hands on the left side, and on the right, the pictures of the breasts, followed by the erection, and then the pussy. The final three had lips on the left, and on the right, it repeated the anatomy drawings in the same order.

She felt her cheeks get warm, as the full implications of the activity ladder dawned on her, and she realized that one of the boys might have to give her oral sex; something she was curious about, but had never experienced. Sarah had told her, one night when they were alone, drinking some wine liberated from her father's extensive cellar; and sharing a few intimacies, that it was better than anything you could do to yourself! One of the disappointments of her tryst with Marc was that he had rushed right into the actual intercourse, and hadn't taken enough time to fully arouse her, once he got her naked on his bed. Maybe tonight might be different!

When Janet returned, she had a couple of large pillar candles, on wide stands, and a couple of tall regular sized candles, as well as a crystal candlestick. She set the pillar candles in the centre of the circle, and the crystal candlestick on the table beside the couch. Making a second quick trip, she brought back a small glass bowl, as well as a butane lighter, which she gave to Sean, while Roman emptied the tokens into the bowl, and placed it between the pillar candles.

"Shall I light them?" Sean asked.

"Go ahead," Janet replied, "I think we're ready."

As Sean started to light the candles, Roman asked: "Who deals?"

"It didn't say," Sean answered, as he worked on the candles.

"Why don't we just roll the dice, and choose someone that way?" Janet suggested.

Janet rolled the dice, obtaining a 5, and then got up to turn out the lights, leaving them in the warm glow of the three candles.

"That's better," Sarah said, throwing an 11.

"Yes, very romantic," Janet said with a slightly inebriated giggle, "just like the game."

The other three were unable to best Sarah, and after a short discussion, organized themselves in the order they had thrown. Sean came after Sarah, and then Michelle, Roman, and lastly Janet. There was a little bustle as they all got comfortable, and then Sarah presented the deck to Sean to cut, taking a deep breath before turning over a card in front of him, exposing a lips card. There was a small collective gasp when Michelle got a red polka dot ... she was going to have to strip to her underwear right away!

When Sarah got to Janet she turned over an intercourse card; the one they had seen previously, that depicted it doggy-style.

"Do you like it that way," Michelle teased.

"Maybe one of these guys is going to find out," she said meaningfully, looking suggestively first at Roman, and then Sean.

The next round of cards didn't produce any more red dots, but it did provide Sarah with an intercourse card with the cowgirl position on it.

"Perfect for her," Roman exclaimed, before he realized what he had said.

"Just shut up, smarty pants ... no more telling secrets!" Sarah shot back, although she had a twinkle in her eye; as the others laughed, except for Roman, who looked sheepish.

Maybe Sarah isn't as shy about this game as I think she is; Michelle observed to herself, when she stopped laughing.

The third round produced a red polka dot card for Roman, and a variety of other cards for the rest of them.

"Do Michelle and Roman strip now?" Sarah asked.

"Why don't we keep them in suspense a bit longer ... let's get the replacements for our intercourse cards." Janet suggested.

Sarah obliged by dealing a blue pussy card to Janet, but when Sarah dealt her replacement, it was a red polka dot card.

"Oh no," she complained.

"What's wrong?" Michelle asked her, "I have one too."

"Yes, but I hardly have a stitch on under this dress; the boys are going to see almost everything right away!"

"And that's bad?" Roman grinned, which caused Sarah to stick her tongue out at him, while the rest of them laughed.

"OK, Michelle ... you first," Janet pronounced.

Even though she wanted to be daring, Michelle was still slightly nervous as she unbuttoned the dress and stood up to remove it. "Good thing I've had a few drinks," she thought, "going first and all!"

She went over to the armchair, and laid the dress carefully over one arm, and then removed her sandals. She knew that the boys were getting a good view, but, she reassured herself, that's what they were here for!

Thankfully, she had worn some of her best underwear, a lace trimmed beige set with a push-up bra and bikini panties, because she knew that people might occasionally see through the closure of the shirtdress; and it was just too hot for a chemise or teddy. So, if nothing else, she thought with a little internal smile, my assets look about as good as they can.

Roman was already stripping down, not even waiting for her to sit. It didn't take him long to be standing there just in a pair of navy briefs, which were hiding his "package". The rest of his physique was actually pretty fair, she decided, as she observed that he had a more muscular torso and shoulders than she had suspected ... yum!

Then it was Sarah's turn, and although she didn't hesitate, she was blushing. It didn't take long for Michelle to figure out why. The only article of clothing she had on under her sundress was a pair of white thong panties that were so tiny, they might have set a world record! And not only were they miniscule, but almost completely transparent, so that anyone looking, and they were all looking, could make out some of the details of her surprisingly prominent labia. They obviously had no purpose, sanitary or otherwise, unless you counted the delectable pleasure Roman would get by ripping them off!

"Wow, Sarah, where did you get those?" Janet asked, with some obvious curiousity, and a sexy smile, "I might want a pair pretty soon."

"A lingerie store," Sarah said defensively, keeping her legs carefully closed as she knelt down on her pillow.

"Which one?"

"Tell you later," Sarah said, trying to distract Janet by distributing replacement cards to the three strippers.

The first round of individual turns proceeded quickly, and rather quietly, with the players all drawing additional activity cards, although Sean did get a missionary position intercourse card, and Sarah had a mixed arms activity set, but, not being naked, she couldn't play it yet.

The next deal brought more action, and nervous excited chatter, as Sean got a red polka dots card, along with Roman and Janet; which meant that Roman would be the first one naked!

When Sean removed his clothes, leaving on only his boxer shorts, Michelle observed that he was also nicely built, but in a wiry fashion that suggested speed and power. Speaking of yum!

Then Roman got up to finish stripping, he was a little red, but hardly terrified; in fact he managed to make a joke.

"Now I don't want you girls to get carried away when you see my ... ah ... equipment."

"We'll try to control ourselves," Janet said with a mild snort.

"You can't jump me until the end of the game; those are the rules," he teased back.

Michelle could see that Sean was a little in awe of the way that Roman was handling the situation. It was probably a good thing for him that Roman was going first. As Roman peeled off his briefs, Michelle saw that he had a thick looking circumcised penis; that hung limply against his scrotum, and was surrounded by a patch of dark pubic hair. Since he wasn't erect, it was hard to compare it to Marc's.

True to form, Janet blew a kiss at Roman's exposed crotch, and then began to quickly strip off her sundress, revealing her medium sized breasts, and compact light brown nipples and areola, as well as a pair of white bikini panties; certainly nothing as extreme as what Sarah had on, if you could call that even wearing anything!

With the drinks running low; and much more intense activities soon to follow, they collectively called for a break. When Michelle got back to the den, she discovered Roman standing by the window, by himself, looking quite relaxed even though he was in the nude.

"Nice butt" she said, giving it a playful slap, and then putting an arm around his waist and rubbing herself suggestively against him.

"Nice underwear," he replied with a grin, "it will be a shame you have to take it off."

"I'm sure you'll be heartbroken."

"Here, I'll help you," Roman Said, boldly slipping his hand underneath the back of her panties, and giving her buttock a squeeze in the process.

"Hey, no rushing things," Michelle protested weakly, although she rather enjoyed having his hand there.

Too bad he hadn't put it down the front of her panties, she thought to herself, because certain things were getting very badly in need of being touched by a man!

* * *

Roman removed his hand from Michelle's underwear, not wanting to get an erection so soon. He was both surprised, and pleased with himself, when he considered how cool he had been able to keep, even though he was nude in front of the girls. Maybe the confidence of his sexual relationship with Sarah, and his close friendship with Michelle and Janet, were making it easier?

When the others returned, play resumed, with Sean drawing, and discarding a cowgirl intercourse card. Roman had got his first intercourse card, a lap dance, followed by a red polka dot, which he couldn't use yet. Shortly afterward, Janet got a red polka dot card.

"Oh dear," Sarah said, putting the back of her hand to her forehead, as if shocked, "Janet is going to have to show everyone her little treasures; how terrible!"

"So what," Janet said archly, "it's not like the guys haven't seen yours already through that bit of nothing you've got on?"

Janet stood up, and without even the slightest hesitation, peeled her panties down, revealing some dark undergrowth, with some lush looking pinkish labia not quite hidden by it. Roman was trying very hard not to think about her lithe naked body, so very available, and right beside him!

Sarah drew a second blue lips card, which meant she had two activities already to go, once she could strip.

The next round saw Sean exchange a pink breasts card, and get an identical one in return, which he threw down in disgust. Michelle and Roman exchanged a card each, and then Janet got a red polka dot card, followed by a pink arms card, meaning she would be the first to do an activity!

"I guess I don't need to roll," she ventured, excitedly, "since only Roman and I are naked?"

"Try not to enjoy this too much," Sarah giggled, clearly somewhat affected by the drinks.

"Come over here," Janet suggested, pointing at Roman, "who's going to time us?"

"I will," Michelle said, "it's only 30 seconds, right?

As Roman wrapped the deliciously nude Janet in his arms, he knew that any possibility of not getting an erection was hopeless, and he blushed.

"If the others weren't here," she whispered invitingly in his ear, as she hugged him to her, obviously aware of his predicament, "I could find someplace for you to put that!"

* * *

Sarah watched the hug, and an embarrassed Roman returning to his place, with a combination of amusement, and lust! She made a mental note to slow down on the drinking, realizing that she had indulged quite a bit already. After the activity, Janet cashed in her cards, placing a token on the activity ladder, and giving one to Roman for his. Sarah discarded a pink pussy card, and got a red polka dot card in return. In her current condition, she was more than happy to remove the miniscule thong, because it wasn't really hiding anything from view, and she wanted one of those naked hugs, or more!

Right afterwards, Sean had to get naked, and did so with somewhat trembling hands, leaving Michelle as the only person still with clothes on. Sean was semi-erect, Sarah noticed with an inward smile, probably from looking at her and Janet in the nude. Feeling devilish, she shifted on her pillow, briefly exposing most of her pussy to the boys, which drew a mild rebuke from Janet.

"Oops, sorry," she said contritely, although she wasn't sorry at all!

Michelle got a missionary position intercourse card, and then a pink arms card, giving her a set for a future turn. Roman got a lap dance intercourse card, which he already had, and then a pink lips card, so he played his kissing set. Rolling the dice, and counting off between Janet and herself, he ended up with her. Since it was a mixed set, they had to kiss for one minute. Observing his state of arousal, Sarah decided it would be better for her to go to him. She sat on his lap, to cover things up a bit, placed her arms around his neck, and drew him to her for a deep passionate kiss, while the others applauded.

* * *

As Michelle watched Roman and Sarah locked in a kiss, for one minutes no less, she felt very frustrated. She still had her underwear on, and could only observe as the others started to take advantage of each other. Finally, she managed to get a red polka dot card, and eagerly unclasped her bra, allowing her full breasts into view, and then tipped back on her pillow so she could pull her panties down. She was aware that Roman and Sean could see a lot when she did so, but, in her increasing state of arousal, simply didn't care.

Janet was doing well, and had already managed to get her kissing token, using Sean as her partner; although only for 30 seconds. The bemused look on Sean's face after it was over spoke volumes ... clearly there was kissing a girl ... and kissing a girl like Janet, who also happened to have no clothes on!

Finally, on her next turn, she was dealt a lap dance intercourse card. Not wanting to be boring, she discarded the missionary position for it; and then received an arms card. Maybe she might actually get in on the fun! And then Janet proposed a trade, giving her a blue arms card for a pink breasts card. It meant that Janet would get the breast touching token, but it also meant she might be able to her hug activity soon.

Janet ended up with Sean again, allowing him to have his way with her breasts, which they both seemed to enjoy. It would have been so, so much better if they were hers he was playing with!

Finally, she managed to obtain a red polka dot card, and a very nice warm hug, from a naked and eager Sean; at last! She let her breasts rub back and forth against his chest a bit more than was called for, just so he'd be reminded who had the best ones in the room. This also tied Sean with Janet for the lead, with three tokens.

Another round began, with Sean getting his penis touching token, as Sarah somewhat aggressively stroked it with one hand, all the while smiling like she had some juicy secret!

Roman was able to play a set that would allow him to touch some breasts. He rolled the dice, and got Sarah, who spent the 30 seconds teasing him about her lack of size compared to the other girls; although Michelle was quite certain she enjoyed his attentions, as her nipples were decidedly erect!

Janet retook a share of the lead by also stroking Sean's erect penis al la Sarah. She made quite a show of it for the benefit an enthusiastic, if slightly inebriated audience, one that was shedding any remaining inhibitions rapidly!

Since Sean already had that token, he got the next turn, warehousing a red polka dot. The play continued, until it was Sean's turn again. He swapped and arms card with Sarah for a pussy card, and then got lucky as he drew a hands card, giving him a pussy touching set.

Suddenly, the previously noisy room was silenced, as Sean rolled the dice. He ended with Michelle.

"Oh my," an excited Sarah exclaimed, putting her hand to her mouth.

"Oh damn," Janet joked, "I need that token."

Now Michelle was certainly more than ready to have her femininity touched, but she wasn't sure how to go about it; given the rather unusual circumstances.

"What should the girl do?" she asked Janet.

"It's easy; just sit on his lap," Janet suggested with a giggle, "and then spread your legs for him."

"Are you OK with that," Sean asked in a hesitant voice.

Unable to speak, Michelle just nodded her head in agreement, as she moved closer to Sean. She knew she was blushing, but she was the one who wanted to play, wasn't she? With Sean's help, she climbed onto him, holding him by putting her arms around his neck, and then spread her legs for him, even though it meant that some of the others, and especially Roman, could see everything!

"I'll time you," Janet said in an encouraging way.

As she felt Sean's hand delicately touching her pussy lips, she closed her eyes. He fumbled around a little, confirming to her that he'd never done anything like this with a girl before. And then a flood of warm feelings coursed through her mid-section, as a very nervous Sean managed to separate the soft folds of skin, and began searching beneath them for her clitoris. After a couple of failed attempts, he finally managed to gently insert a finger into her vagina, but only a little way. She buried her head in his shoulder, making some little noises as he continued to explore her most private places, sending wonderful electricity through her.

Unfortunately, the blissful feelings ended, along with the minute. As she opened her eyes at the end of the sexual reverie, she saw a look of anticipation on Janet's face as she spoke to Sean.