Red Polka Dots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think she liked that Sean," Janet said boldly, her eyes twinkling, "when are you going to try mine?"

* * *

As Michelle returned to her pillow, Sean was in a state of wonder. He had never touched a girl there before, and even though he had read about what to do, he was amazed at how responsive Michelle was; as she made tiny moaning sounds once he managed to locate her clitoris, and when he put one of his fingers inside the warm wetness of her!

But there wasn't a great deal of time to savour his discovery, because Michelle had finally gotten her elusive lips set, and was kneeling beside him so they could kiss. And this kiss, no doubt because of what they had just done, was far more passionate than the one at the Blackout table. She was almost devouring him; she was kissing him so intensely. Just after it ended, as she looked into his eyes with a definite "come hither" gaze, it occurred to Sean that she was totally ready to have sex with him ... all he needed to do was just ask!

Since Sean already had his kissing token, he took the next turn, with he, and then Michelle, drawing activity cards.

Janet previous wish was granted, as she drew Roman to touch her pussy, but only for 30 seconds. Which was probably a good thing, because watching her draped over Roman, and sighing with pleasure, Sean had no doubt that she would have been happy to proceed to the game's conclusion right on the spot.

Hard luck Sarah finally got her hug set, and a chance to perform with Roman. That left her tied with Sean, one behind Janet, who was in the lead.

Roman got the next turn, as he already had that token, and tabled an erection touching set, with Michelle providing the distaff role for a minute. She must have known what she was doing, Sean observed, because his friend was breathing a little rapidly, and maybe struggling for some self-control, when the task was over!

Janet and Sarah drew red polka dots, but couldn't make a play. Sean got an activity card, and Michelle exchanged one of her two hands cards, as she only had one touching activity left. Even slightly drunk, she could still think straight!

Sean got a nothing card, and then Michelle got a red polka dot, which not only meant that she had filled the gap in her ladder, but that she tied Roman and Janet for the lead. Sean prayed to every deity he could think of that he would win the roll, and his prayers were answered when he was. Before he could start, though, Janet observed, slurring her words just a little as she teased him: "You've got this all wrong, Sean, first you kiss her first, then you touch her breasts, and then you play with her pussy ... in that order!"

"Just ignore her," a smiling Michelle whispered to him, as she placed his hand against one of her firm, round, ample breasts. Not only was it heavenly to the touch, but the nipple stiffened against his caressing hand.

* * *

Sarah drew yet another red polka dot card. She and Sean had two, Michelle one, and Janet three! Looking at the activity ladders, someone was bound to get the necessary activity cards, and win soon; and she was one behind the leaders. Even though a number of intercourse cards had been drawn or dealt, the players were staying with their choices, cowgirl for she and Janet, and lap dance for the other three.

She hadn't realized how long they been playing; after all there were quite a few other things to think about ... and experience! But she noticed after this last break that Janet had changed the tall candle, lighting a new one. So while she was clearly "under the influence", like most of the rest of them, she wasn't totally far gone.

As they re-started play, there was a new level of tension just below the excited, sexually charged, atmosphere in the den. And Sarah knew why; she could practically put up a road sign: "ORAL SEX, NEXT THREE EXITS!"

Sean and Michelle got no help from their cards, but Roman picked up a red polka dot, his first in quite a while, and was able to immediately play a breast kissing set, and for one minute. As he juggled the dice in his hand, there were a few nervous giggles from the girls, not because they might be chosen, but because whoever got this token would have a real edge towards becoming the winner ... with all that implied.

Roman finally rolled, and a pair of 6's came up ... it was Janet!

Michelle took the timer, and nodded at Roman to begin. Apparently he had some experience with this particular form of sexual play, as he soon had Janet, with her eyes closed, looking like a girl who was on the verge of a climax.

"And just with her breasts," Sarah thought to herself. She shivered a little, because her own nipples were very sensitive, and if Roman did that to her right now, she might just go over the edge!

Janet got another nothing deal; which was just as well, as she wasn't just quite recovered from Roman's assault on her breasts anyway. And then Sarah looked at all the displayed cards; it was her turn, and Sean had the thing she needed; hands. And she had something he needed ... a pussy! Well, yes ... for sure looking at the state he was in, he needed some of that ... she couldn't keep herself from laughing out loud ... but in this case a pussy card would have to do ... at least for now!

"What's so funny?" Michelle asked.

"Oh, nothing; just thought of something."

"Can you share it?"

"Never mind ... Sean, let's trade?"

Sean agreed to the trade, why wouldn't he; and they exchanged cards; which allowed Sarah to get her pussy touching set. Now, who was her Prince Charming going to be? She was rather hopeful that it would be Sean, just to see what another guy did ... and ... it might not be good if it was Roman; he knew exactly how to explore certain places; because she had shown him exactly what she liked ... and there was a full minute ... heaven help her!

Fortunately it was Sean, and she eagerly moved over onto his lap, spreading her legs apart once she had settled onto his, and taking his hand and directing it between them. As she felt his fingers seeking out her warm inner regions, she had a sense that his explorations were more about curiousity than anything sexual. But it was very nice, nonetheless, and she was disappointed when the time was up.

* * *

Janet pulled Sean to her breasts; they were already incredibly sensitive from what Roman had done to them; and even though Sean wasn't nearly as skilful, in her current state everything felt better than good! She was reaching a point that had often occurred when she had fooled around with Joey; when a major sexual release was no longer even an option, but an absolute necessity!

The time was up, and it was her turn; and it was all she could do not to immodestly throw herself at one of the guys, and drive his erection into her so she could come ... God, she needed to ... and now!

She had a play; a lips card; an erection card; and a red polka dot card. With shaky hands she put the cards into the discard pile and picked up the dice. The count gave her Roman, not that it really mattered ... she didn't like sucking a guy's cock, but it might distract her from her other problem. Hopefully he wouldn't come in her mouth!

She ignored some of the comments that Michelle and Sarah made, because she had deliberately chosen the 30 second set, rather than the full minute; as she took the purplish helmet into her mouth, letting her tongue swirl around it like she had done to Joey's when she wanted to make him hard. As she continued to suck on his manhood, she could feel his muscles stiffen, he was in trouble! Luckily, Sarah announced the time was up, and she quickly released him, before the inevitable happened. The look on Roman's face told it all; he was very close to losing control!

She asked for a card, and got a red polka dot; which meant she had the winning cards, but only if Roman didn't get there first ... although that didn't appear to be the number one concern he was dealing with at the moment!

They played through the next round of cards, without anyone getting a set, and the others groaned as Janet pushed the last activity set into the middle of the circle.

"Who's the lucky guy," Michelle said, giving her the dice.

She rolled, and they all counted in unison: Sean ... Roman ... Sean ... until she finished with Sean, who turned quite red as he realized what he was going to be doing with her.

But she was far past caring about his little issues. She got up, taking her towel with her, and spread it over the edge of the couch, quickly positioning herself at the edge with her legs wide apart; prompting little gasps of surprise from the other girls. She motioned him to kneel between them, and then, after he reluctantly did so, and frustrated by his cautious approach, pulled his head into her crotch with both hands. At first he just licked the outer parts of her labia, so she took her hand and spread the engorged lips, so that he had full access to her clitoris. Finally, after what seemed like forever, but was probably only a few seconds, he got down to business, and began to use his tongue on it.

He was no Joey, but it didn't matter, as she rapidly achieved a decent climax, clamping her thighs around his head, her eyes tightly shut, as she came with a squeal of satisfaction!

* * *

Sean was astonished, even as he watched Janet finally open her eyes, as he moved away from his position between her legs. She didn't bother to close them, and he could see the details of her glistening pussy clearly. He had seen girls supposedly having an orgasm in porn movies, but there was no doubt about what had just happened to Janet ... a real climax ... and he had given it to her! He also had now actually seen three ... imagine three ... real live naked girls in the last few hours ... and not only seen, but actually experienced, the most intimate parts of them. It was definitely ... absolutely ... for certain ... there was a God!

As they played the last round, everyone was aware that Janet would win; but it was eventful for Sean nonetheless, as Sarah took his rock hard erection into her mouth for 30 seconds. Another first! It was a good thing that it wasn't more than that, as she had really got his sexual temperature up ... no wonder guys just loved it!

Finally, it got to Janet's turn, and she declared victory with a sultry smile. She looked back and forth between Sean and Roman, deciding. Maybe she caught a little of the fear in his eyes, he thought afterwards, because she suddenly whispered something in Roman's ear. He might have been able to pull it off, even for an audience, because Janet would be on top. But he really doubted how long he would have been able to hold on, based on what Sarah had just done to him ... when he had zero experience with girls.

As he broke out of his reverie, he saw that Janet was now down on the floor with Roman. She whispered something further to him, and then pushed him on the floor on his back; before straddling him to have sex cowgirl style, as her intercourse card required. Janet began riding him hard, with her head tilted back and her eyes closed; and a look of rapture on her face. As he watched, fascinated, it didn't take a very long time before he saw Roman scrunch up his face as he ejaculated, which sent Janet off on a noisy trip to paradise again, until she collapsed on top of him.

* * *

Michelle watched Janet and Roman, also fascinated, and way past mere arousal! She made some noise when she masturbated, and had to bury her head in a pillow to keep it secret, but Janet's wild cries of obvious passion were amazing.

"I wonder if that's what it's like when a man makes you climax?" she thought to herself as Janet finally rolled off Roman's prostrate body.

Sarah was also a more than interested spectator, and was actually fingering her pussy right in front of the others!

"Hey," she finally heard Janet say, through some panting breaths, "you three owe me some forfeits."

"So, what are they?" Michelle asked.

"For starters," Janet commanded, now more in control of herself, "Since Miss Sarah is such a hot little number that she can't even keep her hands off herself, maybe she better get down there with Roman and do a 69; I need him ready for an encore."

There was no hesitation on Sarah's part, she immediately lay down beside Roman and took his penis in her hands, bringing it to her mouth, while he pushed her legs apart and buried her face in her crotch.

"As for you two, since Michelle apparently likes lap dancing; why don't you put a towel over that chair and have her give me a demonstration!"

Michelle did as she was ordered, throwing her towel over the chair, and then pushed Sean into the seat so she could mount him. He felt bigger than Marc, but she was so aroused and wet that he slid easily into her, right to the hilt, with a satisfying squishing sound. She started to grind her sex against his pubic bone; using her hips to stimulate her burning clitoral region ... God it felt good! He started to suck on her breasts, which only added to the electricity of their coupling.

"And when he's good and hard Sarah," she heard Janet say, "you can stop; I have other plans."

There was no answer from Sarah, and although Michelle couldn't see them with her back turned, it sounded like she might be having an orgasm of her own.

"Once he's come, Michelle," Janet casually instructed, "make sure you suck on him 'til he's ready again."

"Now then," Janet said in a conversational way, more to herself than anyone, "It might be good to have the four of them put on my own little porno ... just for variety Sean can do Sarah; and Roman Michelle ... maybe doggy style with the girls kneeling side by side bent over the seat of the couch ... with their bums in the air ... so I get a good view!"

But Michelle wasn't paying all that much attention; as she increased the intensity of her pelvic thrusts, thrashing wildly against Sean, her eyes tightly closed, and her head thrown back. There was only one thing that mattered:

"Please God, help him hold out just a little longer ... I'm so close... I'm so close ... I'm so close ..."

* * *

Janet stood in front of the mirror putting on her diamond earrings, her heart literally singing with anticipation. Matt had given them to her after she had the baby; although she suspected that the baby's grandparents might have been financially involved, because they couldn't afford anything like that on their budget; at least until she went back to work. But Matt refused to tell her what they cost.

"You look scrumptious in that," Matt said, admiring her, as he finished dressing.

"Thank you," she teased, "compliments will get you everywhere ... just wait and see!"

The outfit was perfect, in a retro way. She had found in on a trip to the mall, where she had taken the baby in his stroller; more to get out of the house than anything else. And there it was on the rack of the boutique, nestled beside its identical neighbours, with a few in her size; a short white flaring skirt, with red polka dots, just like the one she had when she was a little girl. Some further searching uncovered an almost transparent shimmery top; that was close to an exact match for the polka dots colour on the skirt. Tonight was the first time she had worn the outfit, and she was sure that it would get plenty of attention. Even though the neckline of the top was quite low, she hadn't bothered with a bra, now that her breasts had returned to more or less to normal after nursing. Besides, she wanted to get the men at the party thinking about them, or catching glimpses of them. There was apparently nothing to be done about her hips; even as she exercised herself fanatically to get her figure back. Her gym consultant had said, stupid realist that he was: "You can't go home again!"

However, she couldn't believe how much better the sex was, once she got over all the post-baby hormonal changes; and late night feedings; and lack of sleep. She was insatiable! And she wanted to do it everywhere, and in every perverted position possible. Poor Matt's penis might possibly just fall off from overwork!

"Leanne has your instructions for the baby ... and she'll stay over again since we'll be quite late."

The babysitter was older, which was good, and had taken good care of some of the other little ones for her friends, so Janet was confident in her ability. But she would need to be replaced after the summer, because she was going to college. Janet was still suspicious that the "accident" with the towel, after the last overnight stay, was no such thing. She clearly remembered how wild and promiscuous she was at the same age.

"She let Matt see her nude on purpose; the little slut," she thought with a chuckle, "at least when I was young, I had enough dignity not to flaunt myself to a married man!"

She went downstairs to get ready to leave.

"Leanne is watching a DVD, and he's in his playpen beside her ... she'll make sure he gets his bottle."

The baby, well almost a toddler soon, was in a solid routine, so Janet wasn't particularly worried. It wasn't like he was newborn.

"Do you think the others will want to?" she asked, full of curiosity, and anticipation.

"Who knows; I sent them your story, and there are rave reviews ... guys and girls. You certainly have a vivid imagination."

"But reading; and doing; are different."

"Well, I guess we'll know soon."

She wondered, just at that moment, whether Matt suspected that the story wasn't fiction ... he was pretty smart after all. Surely not!

"Is it ready?" she asked.

"I finished it ... see for yourself!"

He presented the small plain brown shipping box to her; he had pasted an illustration on the lid. She read the inscription below it: "RED POLKA DOTS ... An Adult Game for Swingers!"

"Showtime," he said with a grin!

THE END