Red Ribbon

Story Info
A young couple tease them selves.
1.1k words
2.77
10.6k
0
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he came home from work tom shout out "I'm home darling are you around" Lucy called out from upstairs" I'm in the bedroom honey I need your help" with that tom ran up the stairs as fast as he could.

He walked into the bedroom Lucy was sitting on the bed with her long legs crossed and hands tightly tucked between her legs she was dressed in a pretty white blouse and a lose fitting short black skirt her long smooth black hair tied back with a red silk ribbon, she gazed towards tom with big blue puppy eyes and with a shy smile and said "I slipped stepping down from the stool and I hurt myself" I ask you show me but you just sit with your hands tight between your legs and a blush on your cheeks. He reached down to take her delicate hands but as he did she pulled back and they ended up collapsing on the bed in a pile.

Sitting up she looked tom in the eye and whispered " I'm too embarrassed "so gently he laid her back on the bed and slowly moved his hands gently above her head undoing the ribbon in her hair and tied her hands with the red silk ribbon to the bed posts and slowly moved down to the hem of her skirt at the same time slowly caressing down her arm and along the side of her chest sending shivers through Lucy's body and wetting his appetite for soft pail skin.

He knelt between her legs then slowly ran his hands just touching her skin, from ankles up her calf's and across her knee to her skirt causing goose bumps up along her legs then with the gentlest touch the tips of tom's fingers stroked up the inside of Lucy's firm thighs burning your senses through her strait to Lucy's core warming and dampening her ready for his touch.

Pulling her skirt to her waist she shift her hips as the excitement and nervous tickle her senses she felt tom's breath on the inside of her legs all the while feeling his fingers take hold of the waist band of the red lace underwear. Lucy's mouth watered as she slowly lifted her hips and Tom slid them down and as he pulled them Lucy tried to move her legs to hide but tom held her legs and her underwear reached her knees Lucy relented and allowed him to gently pull them off Lucy's beautiful toned legs.

As her damp underwear floated to the floor he lent down and kissed the soft of her inner thigh lightly stroking with the tip of his tong, I then slowly kiss again and again up her leg taking in the scent of her arousal. Just before tom reached Lucy's soft moist pussy he stopped and move up to her egger awaiting mouth and pressed his leg deep between her thighs as while he lent down. He grazed Lucy's soft smooth wanting lips not allowing them to properly touch even as she reached out in desperation to steal a kiss.

Tom slowly moved around to her ear, she felt the heat of his breath as he whispered in to her ear "I think I should have some fun with you after you made me rush up those stairs"

He held her gaze as he moved away Lucy noticed the piercing look in his eyes as he looked over her in lust and hunger and the cloths that she wore.

She lay feeling vulnerable but excited now with no underwear on but still her top and skirt. He reached down and slowly one by one undid the buttons of her blouse every time one was loosened her body quivered with anticipation until he reached the last button.

He looked deep into her eyes which were now watching his hands intently as he danced around the last button. Lucy's mind flashes with wild and devilish ideas as the last button pops undone tom then place his finger at the base of Lucy's shirt and slid hi finger up the opening freeing her body from its cage as desire filled his mind and his thoughts turned to images of their passionate encounter on the couch.

Tom's excitement grew finding that she had worn a front fixing bra allowing him to completely expose the soft beauty of Lucy's breasts. Tom cupped Lucy's breasts in his hands pinching her hard nipples between his fingers, a fiery sensation of pleasure races from those firm points to her stomach were they swirled and the feeling spread moistening between her legs and driving her crazy for lust and pure uncensored sex.

tom reached across to the bed side cabinet and reached in to the top draw he pulled out an item Lucy watched trying to see what was coming her way he hid the item behind his back as he gives her the full warm and satisfying kiss she craved.

Lucy's eyes closed and as they did tom takes the item and places it over her eyes she took a sharp breath as she realised he had placed a blind fold over her eyes now being unable to see her senses increased she noticed every touch every brush and sound with sharp detail.

All of a sudden feeling him near her nipples but it isn't his hand near her.

Laying there lost in thought as all her senses erupt at once as his lips met Lucy's breast and his tong stroked her nipple, the feeling caused her to moan loudly while lost in the pleasure.

He slipped his finders over the lips of her hot pussy wetting his fingers in the nectar of her arousal while rubbing her small clit with his thumb then she felt it that feeling of complete euphoria.

He could feel her approval as she tightened around his fingers as he assaulted her senses penetrating her over and over while he took great pleasure in her quickening breath and obvious pleasure.

she lay lost in a world of pleasure when she tried to whisper , he stopped so as to hear what she said but he couldn't quite make out what she said so he moved his ear near to her mouth and asked her to repeat what she said as she repeated her words with great difficulty his body reacted instantly and testosterone shoots through him, he becomes extremely hard and said to her "I am going to free you from the bed but don't think we are done the fun is only just beginning" as she raised herself to a sitting position in anticipation of the kiss she have been craving he whispers in her ear. Upon hearing his instructions Lucy removed the blind fold and rolled to her knees and bent down as tom took her hips Lucy looked round to ask "please be gentle "