Red Riding Hood

Story Info
Candy roleplaying in her red cape.
4.5k words
3.95
16k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candy left the store with her purchases. Finally done for the day, she thinks. Suddenly she starts to get nervous about what she is about to do. This is going to be a special night just like Mac told her before she left. She smiles to herself. He just does not know how special. A cool spring breeze catches her before she can pull her red cloak around her. She has jackets sure, but at this time of year she likes to wear cloaks. Especially this one ... red like the color of her painted lips. With her pale skin she loves how innocent this cloak and hood makes her look. Especially today knowing what is waiting in her basket and her plans with it. So not innocent. She feels the cold harden her already excited nipples. She fastened her top button and started the walk back home with her basket of goodies.

She looked at her cell phone and found that she still had about 2 hours before he told her to be home. Home was only about a mile away so she was going to early if she left now. Still it might not hurt to get there early and start the fun. She started getting wet just thinking about what was in her basket and the surprise she had planned for Mac. They had been talking again about double penetration just the night before. The thought of having something in both holes just made her gush. His finger in my ass while he is fucking me from behind is nice, but oh how would something larger then a finger feel. This walk had better cool me down or might come before I even get things started. She smiled to herself imaging, planning, anticipating this evening. So focused on her fantasy she missed the approach of trouble.

"Well if it isn't little Red Ridding Hood. Complete with her basket of goodies going to Grandmother's house."

She jumps and is amazed how close he is. How did he get so close without her noticing? She was amazed at how preoccupied her mind was. "Hi there Wolfie," she replies. "You know that my Grandmother has not lived there since we had to take her to the nursing home. How's it going?"

He gets close to her like he usually does. His lack of personal space has always unnerved her. "You look like a giant red M&M," he responds ignoring her question. He slowly circles around her. His face not more then a few inches from her hood and more than close enough for her to smell that musky aftershave that has always caused her to get excited. Oh God!, she starts to think. This is the last thing I need now. I am already wet enough to feel myself starting to drip.

Wolfie continue to circle his prey, "Tell me, do you melt in the mouth and not in the hand as well?"

She makes a nervous little smile. "Wolfie why do you always tease me so. You always know what to say to make me feel embarrassed. Besides I am in a hurry to get back home to Mac." And she begin to step backwards. "We were going to have a special evening together."

He reaches out and grabs her arm and pulls her close again. Damn, why does he always flirt with me like this. He knows my response to him. If I don't get out of here soon I am going to explode. She pulls her arm away.He makes a bark like laugh amused by her show of resistance. "Why are you in such a hurry? Look around you. This is a rare spring day. You should go on a hike on that trail that leads back to your house," he says with an sparkling look in his eye. He steps closer again to her. "It would be a shame for you to miss all of the forest flowers budding." He keeps circling her with his nose just inches from her as if smelling for a response to his actions and words. She turns her eyes to the ground hoping he would just leave. "How can you ignore the new sprouts penetrating the moist earth. The plants rising to the sun. The sounds of pleading from the males inviting their bird back to his nest." Suddenly he takes a step away. He laughs again. "Or you could just keep on the road. Your choice. Till next time Candy Red Ridding Hood" Then with that he turns and walks back towards town chuckling to himself.

She is still looking down at the ground. Still not moving. Why does he do that to me? Nothing more then his talking and circling makes me soaked. She reaches down, adjusts her skirt and feels the fabric brush up against her pussy. Another quiver passes through her and slowly she starts to move her legs that are still unsteady. She looks towards the trail head at her right. She cannot go home like this. She has to at least take the edge off of this. In his sick twisted way, Wolfie was right. Maybe a walk in the woods is exactly what she needs. Besides, she still has time before she was told to be home. She pats her basket and begins to enter the woods.

Although she has not been to this spot in years she still knew her way here by heart. She used to come to this part of the forest when she needed time alone. Her private little grove. Looks like a few new saplings have started to grow here, but other than that it looked the same, or more importantly, felt the same. It was a nice walk through the woods, but she missed everything that Wolfie had mentioned to her. She only had focused on getting to this spot. She looks for a nice spot against that big oak in the sun to fight off the spring chill. Then took off her cape and spread it out on the ground. Might be a little chilly but she did not care. She sat her basket down next to the cape, pulled off her panties over her socks and shoes and sat resting against the large oak tree. She reaches into her basket and pulls out her purchase. She looks as this piece of silicon in her hand. Bigger then it looked in the store. She feels the fake balls and think how fake those feel. The rest looks good and she is sure will serve her purpose well. She grabs onto the base and rests the head on her clit. I need this so bad. She pushes the head slowly down feeling how easily it slides.

She then trails it back up and rubs it over her clitoris. She closes her eyes and just focuses on the feelings. Pushing all thoughts out of her as she rubs. With each circle she feels her pulse quicken. After a few slow circles she brings it up to her lips and just sticks her tongue out for a taste. Her other hand takes over the position the dildo making slow circles. She takes the dildo into her mouth to wetten it and then moves it into position. She feels the broad head start to penetrate her, pushing her lips open. She stops the circles while she enjoys the increased fullness as she pushes. She almost cums right then, but then slows her breathing and does not dare to move or touch anything. She might need this, but she has time to do this right. Her finger again starts to slowly circle her clit. All concentration is on the buildup down below. With each circle there is a little shudder. Each shudder becomes just a little stronger. Her hand hold the silicon dick tight just wanting the fullness and something for her shuddering mussels to squeeze on. She keeps the slow pace not noticing how wide her legs have gotten, how fast her breathing has become, how her moaning is starting to echo in the surrounding forest. Suddenly the mussels contract, her voice calls out, her hips buck, and she starts to see stars in her closed eyes.

She waits a moment and just enjoys the waves. The convulsions of her full pussy still squeezing the cock she has kept lodged inside. Her other hand resting on her belly not daring to touch her sensitive clit. Damn that was good and tonight is going to be even better. She pulls out the dildo and wipes it off with her panties. She feels how wet her panties are and wonders if there is any use in putting them back on. Then she gets another wicked idea. This dildo was not all she had purchased. She stood up and started to take off her socks and shoes. This is going to be a bit chilly, but I think the cold will do me some good. She then pulls off the rest of her clothes and reaches into her basket.

She leaves the forest with her cloak pulled close and tight against her. In front of her she sees the backdoor to her house. She looks at her clock and see that she is only a few minutes early now. She walks up to the backdoor, sets down her basket out and gets out her new shoes that are sitting on top of her clothes. She has seen Mac look at these black high heels before and have been tempted at buying them for her. They are totally impractical for around here since she would surly break her ankles or shear the heels off if she ever took them out. But for the bedroom they are perfect. She quickly runs her fingers over her new black stockings and make sure they are still hooked to the garters. She follows her waist and smoothes out her black chemise that leaves just a little of her breasts hidden. I am so glad I went to the woods and masturbated else I would have cum just putting this on. She takes a deep breath, unbuttoned all but the top button of her red cloak and opens her cloak. She takes the hood and puts it over her head, picks up the basket, and knocks on the door.

She hears the familiar footsteps of Mac approach. She tries to steady her breathing waiting for the door to open. The knob begins to turn and she feels liquid starting to run down her legs. "Just in time Candy. I was..." he stopped and just stares at her with eyes wide open and a look of shock over his face. His eyes traveling the length of her and then slowly come back up to her eyes. Her normally pale face starts to flush pink.

"My what big eyes you have." Candy says in a voice that she can barely recognize.

The look of surprise leaves his face and she sees a huge smile erupt on his face. "The better to see you with my dear," he answers as he steps forward and kisses her lips. The first touch was almost too much for her. His tongue moving forward and just licks her red lips before he pulls back, takes her hand and guides her inside. She feels like she is in someone else's body. The unfamiliar steps of the heels, the rub of the unfamiliar fabric. It seemed easy to walk though the forest, but now that she was here her mind is just getting overloaded. She follows him through the house knowing where he is going but not quite knowing her way.

She gets to the bedroom and is surprised by the candles around and a small cloth bag resting on the end of the bed. She goes to remove her cloak but he takes her hand away. "Leave it on," he whispers in her ear. He steps back and walks slowly around her taking her in from every angle. He stops after he gets behind he pulls the hood back and kisses her neck. "You look like you need a release don't you?" he whispers in her ear as his hand moves to around her waist and pulls her tight to his chest. She can feel him gyrating his hips into ass as his hands slide down the edge of her new black satin panties. She is so close. Her breathing quickens as she closes her eyes feeling his hands slip inside. She screams out and his strong arms keep her from dropping to the floor with the basket she just let go. After a few moments she looked up. "How did you know I was so close," she asked.

"I heard it in your breath."

"Well what big and sensitive ears you have," she teased him

"All the better to hear you cum with my dear," he answers with a grin. "So, I see you went shopping today. What a nice surprise. You cannot believe how much you surprised me." He helps her up and sits her on the bed. "I don't suppose you also picked up the object we talked about last night did you?"

She nods her head and tells him it is still in the basket. As he stands up she notices his pants. Just some beat up jeans that he wears around the house, that are stretched rather tight by with a bulge. Before he goes to retrieve the basket she grabs hold of his hand and stops him. Candy pulls him over in front of her and starts to unzip he jeans. She reaches in just rubs him through his underwear. "You are so hard tonight. Was it something I did that caused that?" she asks looking up at him as she undone his button and pulls down his pants. While he pulls off his shirt, she continue to rubs him through his underwear and starts to squeeze his balls. She can see a large wet spot form where is head is. She reaches up and pulls the fabric tight around the head and the clear liquid begins to bead. She looks up to make sure he is watching and extends her tongue and just touches the precum bring it onto her tongue, and then she slowly brings her tongue back to her mouth. "Mmm yummy. Is there more of this some where?" she asks as she pulls down his underwear. She grabs hold of is dick and pushes the skin back milking a bigger drop of precum. She hurries up to catch it before it starts to drop and sucks the hole head into her mouth. She continues to sucks his cock in more and more till her nose touched his curly hair. Deep throating has always been a trick that she loved to do. She pulled back till just the head was still in then quickly pushed his dick all the way in. She felt him shudder when she did this. His eyes closed as he feels him pushed into her tight throat.

"I love that trick. Your throat feels so good. Oh man, I am not going to last very long. Come one just do it. Just make me cum." He has been waiting for a release all day and needed this as bad as she had. But then she pulled back and then sucked him back in for a few strokes, the slowed down and just swirled her tongue around his tip. "You are such a bitch sometimes you know that," he said but was still smiling. "Faster."

She stopped sucking and grabbed hold of his dick and slowly started to stroke him while twisting her hand causing him to moan. "Now why do you want to hurry this up? Don't you like this?" She then went to stroking him slowly while sucking him down. She knew she was pushing her luck.. He liked to tease but did not like to be teased.

Sure enough he reached down grabbed her head and started to guide her faster. She felt his him moving his hips and pumping his cock into her mouth and throat. With her hands she squeezed his balls and started to gently pulling them down. He felt the pressure rise from what felt like his toes. "Here it comes," was her only warning before she felt the cum move from this balls and the swelling of the head. She pulled out enough so that she could take it all in her mouth. She was surprised by the amount there was and the strength of the shots. He felt the wave pass all the way to his head and left his teeth tingling. She pulled off of him and swallowed. He then saw her start to milk his dick like she did at the start and watched her lick all the she got out all the while watching him to make sure that he saw her. I must look so slutty she thought to herself. Here I am sitting here dressed in this red cloak, black lingerie, high heels, with cum dripping from my mouth. She almost wished she could see herself.

He smiles, bends down and kissed her deeply. She blushes deeply knowing that he must taste his cum that she still had on her tongue. Things like never has bothered him though. He reaches around and turns her head around and gently licks the edge of her ear. Tracking his tongue down her neck and then back up to her ear. She feels a slight pain as he takes a playful bite of her earlobe. She suddenly stops and bites her lips. Hesitant to say the next words knowing where it will lead. The next bite is a little harder and she yelps a little. She whispers in a small voice with the smallest of a quiver, "My what sharp teeth you have." She closes her eyes waiting the response that she knew was to come. She feels him shift and gets close to her other ear.

"The better to eat you with my dear." The excitement is there in his voice as well. He slowly lays her back and works his way down to her breasts and reaches in and frees one from the fabric, bends down, and kisses it while he pulls out the other. Just licking her nipples with the flick of his tongue and then sucks them in and bites each one lightly in turn. He moves down and pulls the slick black fabric up so that he can lick her stomach. His hands start to work at the garters slowly playing with the edge of her panties. His quick fingers make short work of the garters and she feels his tongue tracing the outline of her panties. He takes a moment to take one lick through her panties. He pushes the fabric aside and then french kisses her pussy. His tongue moving around inside. She feels her panties start to get pulled down and over her high heels that have some how remained on. She felt him pulling her legs causing her to roll over. She gets on her belly and then up on her knees. His tongue starts to lick her again tracing from her clit to her ass. He bends forward, takes her hand, and guides it to her clit. She begins to rub while he begins to lick her ass. His tongue moves around and around and then traces back down to her pussy. Her fingers moving in the same pattern that she did earlier today. She know though this time there was nothing that would slow down the inevitable. His fingers begin to probe around her ass and then he pushes in one. Slowly he pumps it in and out and then pulls it out just to be replaced with a bigger one. Suddenly with little buildup it hits her and her ass tightens around his thumb and he quickly licks the length of her pussy catching any fluids that are squeezed out.

She lies there on the bed with her eyes closed. He hears him sniffing her to catch the smell of her sex. A she can here a slight noise from the end of the bed. Then in her ear she hears breathing and then a voice she knows too well. "Well I guess you do melt in the mouth and in the hand."

Her eyes spring open. Wolfie!

She suddenly finds her hands handcuffed and attached to the headboard of the bed. She turns her head and sees Wolfie there checking the cuffs and licking his lips. "I love the outfit Candy. If I knew you had this on I would have pulled you into the bushes earlier." He walks around to the end of the bed and looks into the basket. "My look at the goodies that you have, he paws through her clothes throwing them around the room. She struggles against the cuffs but know she will not get away. Then stops and slowly walks smoothly to the bed. He sits the basket down and brings out the silicon toy she bought today. "Oh look at this goodie. He smiles bringing it up to his nose. She closes her eyes knowing what he will discover. After smelling it he smile turns into a frown. He takes his tongue and licks one side. "Oh dear. Looks who has been the bad girl huh. I guess you enjoyed your walk in the woods huh? My, my. Not as innocent as you look...or looked earlier today I should say. Although your behavior does suit you looking like you are now. He beings to circle the bed and lets the toy track its way over her back still covered by her cloak. She shivers and tried in vain to pull herself from the cuffs. The toy reaches her lower back and she freezes not knowing what is going to happen next. The toy slows down and is pushed against her asshole just enough to feel it start to spread. "Did you get this to go here," he traces the tip down and pushes just the very smallest amount in her pussy. "or did you intend for it to go here?" He then pulls it out and licks one cheek of her ass.

"Please Wolfie don't. Not like this. I like you but..YIPE," She feels the sting on one of ass cheeks.

"You did not answer my question Candy. Which one?" He slowly bends down and licks the other cheek. The warning to her is clear.

"The second one...AHH!" Another slap of his hand.

"What the hell is the second one. You are so bad I am sure you know the name. Tell me. Which one?" He goes back to the first cheek and licks it. This time is tongue extends a little into her crack.

"Pussy. My pussy. Please don't spank me Wolfe. I will be good."

"I am glad to hear that Candy. I don't like to hurt you either," he says with a sneer. "Would you like to me put it in you Red?" He moves the toy back to the entrance.

12