Red Ridinghood

Story Info
A fun twist to an old fairy tail.
1.8k words
4.24
65.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once upon a time, or at least that's how it should be started, there was a woman named Red Ridinghood. I know that the other versions say she was a young teenager, but I have it on authority that she wasn't. Now Red was a beautiful voluptuous woman with very full breasts and curves, and a libido to match. (She was known to have had gangbangs with the seven dwarfs before Snow White came long.)

The day in particular that the other stories try to tell about, I'd like to set the record straight, and tell what really happened, not that g rated pussy version the Brothers Grimm tried to tell. So let me start once again from the beginning.

It had been an ordinary day. Red had just gotten home from work, and had just kicked off her stilettos and was just about to sit in front of her computer to surf for porn, (her favorite way to unwind from a long day at work) when the phone rang. It was Grammy, Red's grandmother. She had left her prescription drugs at Red's hour the day before when she had stopped by, and needed Red to bring it to her house, right away. Red grumbled as she put her shoes back on, grabbed her purse, and headed back out the door. Red hopped into her car and started it. Nothing. She tried it again. Nothing. Dammit! The batter was dead. She would have to call the Three Pigs Mechanics in the morning. Since it was a nice evening, and Grammy lived just on the other side of the woods, Red decided to hoof it.

Heels clicking on the pavement, Red drew stares from her fellow walkers, her very short skirt riding higher with each step she took. Right around the dark part of the woods, Red's cell phone rang. She sat on the wood bench sitting at the side of the trail, crossed her legs, and answered her phone. It was Grammy, wondering where Red was. Red had to explain what her piece of shit car did to her, and how she had to walk, and was going to be there in about fifteen more minutes or so. Red hung up, put the phone back into her purse, and took off one shoe and started to rub her tired foot.

"Need someone to rub that for you?" asked a gravely voice from behind her. Red turned around startled. "Didn't your Momma ever warn you about not walking through this part of the woods around dark?" The voice asked again.

"I don't have much choice. I have to take something to Grammy's house, and my car died, so I had to walk." Red explained.

"Well, a fine woman like yourself shouldn't be walking by yourself." The voice advised.

"Show yourself, and I'll decide how safe I am or not."

"Close your eyes first." The voice said.

Red complied. There was a rustle in the bushes, and Red held her breath. There was hot breath against her neck as she felt him take a deep breath in, smelling her.

"Mmmmm you smell good baby." The voice murmured in her ear. Red felt her pussy tighten in anticipation, her panties quickly becoming soaked. She felt him move from behind her and come to stand in front of her.

"Open your legs for me, so I can see those wet panties I smell."

Red uncrossed her legs, and opened them wide; her already short shirt riding higher and exposing her now soaked red panties. She feels him again, something fuzzy and soft tickling her leg, and feels him take another deep breath, taking in her scent. She feels a tongue lapping at her wet panties and she sits up shocked at the amazing sensation and opens her eyes.

There crouched between her thighs is a wolf! Now, this isn't your average garden variety of wolf. This was more like a six and a half-foot tall wolf that prefers to walk on two legs. He looked like a regular in every other way. His fur was a rich thick chestnut color. The eyes looking up at her were a beautiful golden color.

"You're not afraid?" He asked in that panty wetting voice of his.

"Not with a tongue like that..." Red managed to get out. Red shoots up on the bench and exclaims, "Oh Shit!!!!! Grammy!!!! I have to go! And I still have a twenty minute walk!" Red arranges her clothes again and hurries down the path. "It was nice to meet you Mr. Wolf, maybe we could meet up sometime later." She called out behind her as she walked away.

Wold licked his chops, her taste still on his tongue, her smell still lingering around him. He had never been so aroused by a woman before. He grinned broadly as an idea come to mind, and he loped off into the woods towards Grammy's.

Red showed up at Grammy's house about fifteen minutes later, out of breath. She opened the door, and called out to her. Grammy called out from her bedroom that she was laying in bed. Red kicked off her shoes, and padded up the stairs to Grammy's room. On her way up, she unbuttoned two of the top buttons of her blouse, her full curves showing quite clearly.

Red walked into Grammy's room and placed her drugs on the nightstand, and crawled under the heavy covers and cuddled up to Grammy, ready to tell her about her experience with the wolf. Suddenly she realized that Grammy had grown fuzzy overnight.

"Grammy, what fuzzy legs you have, when was the last time you shaved?"

"Better to tickle you with m'dear." A very fake female voice replied.

One of Red's eyebrows shot up. She reached around under the covers and found a fuzzy body, and a twelve-inch rock hard cock. As she started to stroke it slowly, she asks.

'Oh Grammy, what a big hard cock you have!"

"Better to fuck you with m'dear." The falsetto voice tries to say without cracking. Grammy rolled towards Red. She found herself face to face with a fuzzy muzzle, golden eyes, and a long rolling tongue.

"Oh Grammy, what a long wet tongue you have." Red whispered, her panties soaked.

"Better to eat your pussy out with my love." The wolf replied as he pulled the covers back, and sniffed her neck.

"That's one smell I just couldn't get out of my head." Wolf whispered in her ear, his breath hot against her face.

Before she knew it, they were both naked, or at least as naked as a wolf could get. Wold rolled Red onto her back, and crouched between her legs and started to lap at her soaking cunt. From the first lap, Red's back arched, and she screamed out Wolf's name over and over. She came repeatedly. One, two, thee, four, five, six times. Finally she had to push him away.

'Baby, let me please you now." She told her Wolf as she directed him how to lay. She lay next to him, his soft belly fur tickling her huge tits. She leaned down and took his massive cock into her small hand and stroked up and down, testing the feel of his cock. Wolf starts panting. She takes this as a good sign, and starts to blow his cock, sucking hard up and down, deep throating as much as she can. Wolf starts whimpering. Soon she feels his large paws on her head stopping her. "Not yet, I want to save it," he panted out.

"What did you have in mind?" Red asks.

"Showing you the real meaning of doggie style." Wolf replied, grinning.

Wolf helped Red onto her hands and knees. He sits back, loving the view of her shaved, glistening cunt and rounded ass. He sneaks a quick lick in and mounts her, his dick finding her cunt right away. As if it was meant to be there. He pauses, letting her get used to his width and long length. Soon he starts pistoning in and out of her pussy. Fucking her like she was the last bitch in heat in the whole world. She keeps begging him to fuck her harder and harder.

He leans his head closer to her and whispers in her ear as he stills his cock in her pussy.

"Red, this is forever. Now is the time for turning back. If my seed enters that hot cunt of yours, you're my mate. For life. I've wanted you like this since I first saw you sitting on that bench."

Red looks back at him, her glazed eyes clearing. She smiles broadly and replies, "if this is what I'm going to get every night, then you better fill my cunt up baby, NOW!"

Wolf growls deep in his throat and takes hold of the back of Red's neck gently in his teeth, and starts fucking her again, this time the feelings in her pussy more intense than before. His cock seemed to swell to twice it size. Red felt herself starting to cum, the most intense orgasm she had ever felt before. Then suddenly, Wolf legs go of her neck, and starts howling as his hot cum come gushing into her waiting pussy. Red joins him with her screams.

They both fall onto the bed, legs tangled, hair and fur matted with sweat and cum. Wolf wraps his large paws around her and pulls Red close, his soft fur tickling her backside.

"Wolf, where's Grammy?" Red asks.

"Right here," a familiar voice replies as Grammy steps out of the closet, video camera in hand. "Wolf got here about ten minutes before you did. I grew up with his Grampy Wolf, so I knew him as a pup. He told me about meeting you in the woods, and how he wanted you so bad from first smell. So we came up with this plan to get your your first taste of Wolf cock. The poor boy almost knocked every knick-knack over in the house with that huge boner of his because of you. I knew you were meant to mate a wolf. I've seen the wolfy porn on your computer." Wolf looked over at Red, whose whole body was covered, in a becoming blush.

"Why don't you two love birds go back to Red's house, and finish the honeymoon. I have me a video to post online." Grammy said with a wicked smile.

Well, the two lovebirds did go home, and fucked the rest of the night, and every day after that until Red became pregnant with their first half wolf litter, a few weeks later.

So now you know the real story of Red Ridinghood and her Wolf. I swear by the little hairs on my chinny chin chin that every word of this tale is true. Because you know, they did live happily ever after.