Red Sky at Night Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, you're trembling," Hannah said with concern, stroking Jane's cheek. "Have I... Have I made you feel uncomfortable? Do you not..."

Regret seemed to strike Hannah's features as she looked for the next words, but Jane reacted up and cupped her mother's chin, causing the older woman to glance into her eyes curiously. Jane tried to give her mother a reassuring smile.

"It's not that, Mom," Jane soothed. "It's... a mix of things. Part of me is nervous, because we're... well... mother and daughter."

Hannah seemed to wince at that, closing her eyes and half turning away. Jane continued, not letting her hand leave her mother's chin, as the thumb gently stroked Hannah's cheek. "But, I'm also shaking because... I want... this, Mom. As strange as that admission may sound. It's as much anticipation and desire as anything else."

Hannah opened her eyes again, and saw Jane's wide, honest ones gleaming back at her. She could see the sincerity and love in them.

"I love you, Mom," Jane said. "More than anything and anyone. More than society would say I should. And I want you to love me back, in the same way." Jane paused, taking in a deep breath. "I want you to love me and... make love to me."

For a while Hannah simply stared down at her daughter, her eyes a little bigger and her mouth slightly open in what seemed like mild disbelief. Then she smiled, taking Jane's wrist and moving her daughter's hand from her chin to the side of her face. She stroked her cheek against Jane's fingers, then turned her head and softly kissed the palm and wrist. Her mother again nestling her hand into her cheek, Jane could not remember seeing Hannah's expression look as calm and happy as this before.

"I love you so much, Jane," Hannah cooed down at her daughter, followed by a peck on her wrist again. "God help me, I love you more than I should."

Hannah leaned down and pressed her lips against Jane's gently, giving her a kiss that was somehow both very soft and yet somehow deep. As their lips parted, Jane let out a contented sigh and leaned her head back into the pillow. She closed her eyes and smiled, feeling a warm, wet pressure briefly upon her chin accompanied by the faint sound of a moist smack. She heard the same sound and felt the same sensation upon her throat next, and then a few moments later upon her collarbone. At the same time as she felt a second kiss at her lower throat, Jane also felt a palm make contact with the side of her body, just below her armpit, and slowly begin running down the curve of her back towards her hip. Another soft peck slurped at the center of her upper chest, while the palm flicked across the band of her panties like they were a small speed bump, meeting the bare skin of her upper thigh. Jane sighed again, absent-mindedly both moving one of her own hands down to stroke through her mother's hair just as the next kiss was planted just above the neckline of her tank top, and rising her left knee up as Hannah's hand stroked along the thigh above it, then circled back up to her hip again.

"You have such a beautiful figure, honey," Jane heard Hannah say as if entranced. Jane felt her mother's hand following the same path up and down from just beneath her arm, down her hip and to her thigh. "So muscular and fit, and yet soft and feminine. Both the perfect soldier and the perfect woman, all rolled into one."

Jane opened her eyes and looked up at her mother, who smiled back at her sweetly. "What can I say, Mom," Jane said. "I got it from you."

"Flattery will get you everywhere," Hannah said smoothly, leaning down again to capture her daughter's lips with her mouth.

The way she said "everywhere" made Jane's heart begin to beat faster, and the way Hannah's tongue slid into her mouth quickened it even more. As their mouths and tongues slurped at each other, Jane felt Hannah's fingers stroke her left cheek, then glide down her neck to her shoulder. Hannah's fingers hooked into the left shoulder strap of Jane's tank top and Jane only barely noticed it being slipped down to her upper arm. Hannah's lips retreated from Jane's, and the younger Shepard looked down as her mother planted a kiss down the center of her throat and upper chest, then paused to regard the loosened strap. Jane's eyebrows raised as Hannah's fingertips gently took the upper hem of her top where the collar met the strap, then slowly eased it down until the gentle swell of Jane's left breast began to squeeze itself out of the garment. It didn't take much for the perky bosom to pop itself free, shaking for a brief moment before it sat still, sticking upwards like a mountain with a dark pink cap at the peak.

Jane looked at the exposed breast, then to her mother's face. Hannah was looking at it in a manner somewhere between looking at an adorable puppy and at a delicious dessert. Hannah's first contact with it involved her running her finger around the edge of it a couple of times in a circular motion, followed by her cupping it gently and seeming to test its weight and firmness with a slight squeeze and lift. She looked into her daughter's eyes as she did, letting out a small laugh when she noticed Jane gasp a little at the contact. Hannah pursed her lips, then placed her index finger at the top of Jane's chest, where she slowly ran it down it, and then up the curve of the exposed boob. Like a rollercoaster making the summit of an uphill track, she slowed the ascent as her finger approached the top, paused, then flicked Jane nipple as she ran it down the underside, laughing again as Jane gasped and twitched a little at that moment.

Hannah's next move was to repeat this, but not with her finger. She leaned down to place a kiss on Jane's upper chest, then stuck out her tongue, running it slowly down the path her finger had taken before. Jane felt the pleasant warmth where her mother's tongue was, following by the cooling sensation in its wake as the air touched the moist, saliva-coated trail upon her skin. Just as Hannah's tongue was about to make it to the summit, it detoured around, circling the pink peak twice before stopping just below it. Hannah looked her daughter in the eyes, and Jane looked back. Hannah wanted to know if her daughter really wanted this, and the look in Jane's eyes said yes. Jane thought she could make out the slightest hint of a smile before her mother gracefully flicked her tongue up and across her nipple, sending a pleasant tingle through it. Hannah did this about a dozen more times, and Jane felt the sensation begin to grow and other parts of her body to begin reacting to the stimulation too. Hannah's final flick of Jane's nipple was immediately followed up with her sucking onto the teat, whereby she gently nibbled, suckled and caressed it with her tongue.

Jane moaned, looking down as her mother nursed her breast. She reached down to run her finger through Hannah's hair, and as the warm, pleasant sensation began to drift through her body realization hit her again: her mother was suckling at her breast. This is the first time anybody else had done this to her in her life, and of all the people it was her own mother. And the apparent wrongness of this seemed to be going away with each tender moment between them and each gentle suckle she received. In fact, the more she thought about it and stared down at this beautiful woman tending to her breast, the more right it seemed. Beyond that, the nature of their relationship was actually helping. Not just because her mother was somebody she already loved and trusted so much, but for some reason the forbidden nature of it was actually starting to turn Jane on a little more. Was this a kinky side to herself she didn't know she had? Had those images of her sweat-drenched mother leaning over her while she stroked her thigh bore themselves so much into her subconscious over time that she'd secretly wanted this ever since? All she knew for sure was, it just felt right somehow.

After only a couple of minutes that seemed like forever, Hannah removed her mouth from her daughter's teat with a big, sucking slurp. Sitting up and straddling Jane's waist, she smiled at her daughter with a small chuckle and grabbed the bottom of Jane's tank top with both hands. "Come on, honey. Let's get this off you," Hannah said.

Without even using her arms Jane pulled her self up, bending at the waist and raising her hands above her head. Her face raised up closer to Hannah's, her eyes locked on her mother's the entire time. Hannah paused for a moment, taken in by the intense gaze Jane was giving her. She thought back to the last time she'd seen such a strong, sensual look in her daughter's eyes, and her memory cast back to when she was lying above her in that locker room, gently massaging Jane's thigh. During the experience so far she'd seen some degree of nervousness or doubt in Jane's eyes, but this was the first time that it was completely erased. Instead, there was just a burning lust and a yearning for more. She had dreamed for so long to see a woman look at her like this, and the fact it was her precious Jane sent a chill through her very core.

Hannah felt heat come to her cheeks and she absent-mindedly dragged her tongue across her upper lip, then gradually pulled the garment between her fingers upwards, sliding it up her daughter's body. Jane's breasts were fully freed as her face vanished, but when it reappeared again the same deep, trance-like gaze was there as if it had never been interrupted. The temptation to look down at her now topless daughter was numbed by the pure want and desire in Jane's stare, and Hannah found her daughter's entire face fill her vision as Jane leaned forward to capture her lips in another sensual kiss. Jane slipped the tank top from her arms, then brought them down around her mother's shoulders, who seemed paralyzed from the mouth down from the first kiss between them with Jane in dominance. Jane eased herself back down onto the bed beneath her, gently encouraging Hannah down atop her as their tongues sparred. This continued for a little while even once Jane's head had sunk into the pillow, the younger Shepard exploring her mother's back and shoulders with roaming hands.

Hannah was the one to end the kiss, immediately sliding herself down her daughter's body without pause. Placing a couple of kisses on the way down, Hannah stopped once her eyes were level with Jane's breasts, and her hands caressed up the sides of Jane's hips to take them in her palms and gentle squeeze the soft mounds together. "They're so beautiful, Jane," Hannah said, massaging Jane's breasts softly. "So firm and perfect."

She planted a peck on the tip of the right one, eliciting a small moan from Jane. "I thought they were a bit small," Jane replied between small pants.

"No, they're absolutely perrrrrrfect," Hannah said, dragging her tongue across the left nipple. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to touch a pair of young, divine breasts like these again, honey." She tended to the right nipple again. "I honestly never thought I would."

Jane just lay there in ecstasy for a couple of minutes while her mother snuggled, nursed, licked and suckled her breasts. The warmth was growing in Jane's body, particularly between her legs. It was starting to be more than just a pleasant warmth in fact, but growing more to a burning want. She was definitely beginning to get moist down there as it started to feel like an itch she wanted to scratch. Or even better, have scratched by somebody else. Jane looked down at her mother and noticed how she well at this angle she could look down the front of her nightdress. Jane felt this experience had been fairly one-sided so far, and it was her turn to give something back. She reached out to touch her mother's head. "Mother," Jane said softly, though in the otherwise quiet surroundings it didn't seem so.

Hannah looked up with a curious expression, tongue still out and linked to the nipple beneath it by a strand of saliva. Jane felt strange, so started again. "Hannah?" No, that seemed wrong too. "Um... what do you want me to call you while... we're, uh..."

"Mother or Mom is fine, honey," Hannah said, sitting up, smiling warmly and taking Jane's hand. Then her eyes seemed to become heavily lidded and she added in a breathy voice, "In fact, I'd prefer it like that."

"Mother," Jane said again, and she noticed her mother let out a satisfied moan and bite her bottom lip as she said it, "I think it's my turn to tend to you for a while."

Jane placed a hand on her mother's right shoulder and eased the shoulder strap down her arm. Rising up in much the same manner as she had when her own top was removed, Jane leaned forward and pulled her mother's right breast free of the silky cloth that had hidden it until now. Cupping the orb gently, she extended her tongue out and flicked it across the nipple, eliciting the first noise from her mother since she'd started taking the initiative. After another couple of flicks, she began suckling at it, and felt Hannah cup the back of her head and hold her close.

"Oh, honey," Hannah said. "That feels wonnnnnderful!"

As Jane tended to her breast, Hannah moved her right leg forward a little, which rubbed up against Jane's inner thighs. The action caused Jane to bring her thighs closer against it and she pressed Hannah's knee into her crotch. A brief gasp from the contact interrupted the attention she was giving Hannah's nipple, but she soon resumed again, but pressed her aching sex into her mother's leg at the same time. Feeling the hint of warm moisture upon her knee, Hannah smiled and gently pulled Hannah off her breast. Jane looked up at her mother with confusion, wondering about the sly smile adorning Hannah's lips.

"I didn't know you were so worked up, honey," Hannah said, easing Jane back down into a lying position. "If I had, I wouldn't have let you keep yourself in suspense and focus on me."

Jane felt her mother's leg leave her crotch, but as she watched her mother descend back down, she soon realized she wasn't going to be left without contact there for long. Hannah lay on her side beside Jane in the bed, her face just above Jane's right breast. While the index finger of Hannah's left hand played with Jane's hair and tickled her cheek now and then, the same finger on the right hand was placed upon Jane's lips, and then began to trail down the center of her body. First her chin, then down her throat to her chest. It ran between her breasts, Hannah kissing Jane's right nipple as it did. The finger closed in on Jane's navel, where it circled around it a couple of times before continuing its journey. It flicked up over the waistband of Jane's panties, slowing down as it went further upon material instead of skin now. Jane held her breath as she watched, waiting for it to make it to her most sensitive spot. But it didn't. It stopped.

Hannah looked into Jane's eyes, and her daughter looked back, her eyes pleading for contact to be made. Jane even mouthed the word "please" to her mother and reached up to grasp her mother's closer left wrist, but Hannah just smiled and dragged her tongue across her daughter's nipple again. She let a few seconds pass, then moved her right hand, bringing the ring finger up to meet the index one, still a couple of inches away from where Jane wanted them to be. What Jane couldn't see from her angle was where her mother's thumb was, which caught her off guard when Hannah firmly pressed it into her damp, cloth-covered sex. Jane moaned with pleasure, pressing her head back into the pillow and squeezing her mother's left hand. Hannah could feel the heat and wetness pressing into her thumb, and the scent of her daughter's arousal began to tingle her nostrils. Smiling lovingly and kissing the side of Jane's breast, Hannah retracted the thumb, then brought her daughter's hand to her mouth to nuzzle it. After a few seconds had passed, she pressed the thumb back into Jane's crotch, getting the same reaction as before. She smiled, then repeated the withdrawal and application of her thumb again for a third time, basking in the way her daughter writhed and moaned at her rather simple, yet effective, touch.

"You're very sensitive, Jane," Hannah said, now gently stroking Jane's panties with only the very tip of her thumb, which felt like a very pleasant tickle to the younger Shepard. "Has anybody else ever touched you there before?"

"N-n-no," Jane admitted with a shiver. "Ju-just me."

"So, what you're saying is... I'm the first," Hannah said. "That if we keep going, I'll be your first."

"Yes," Jane said, even though it wasn't a question. Her mother looked like she needed assurance though.

"Is that what you want?" Hannah asked next, staring into her daughter's eyes deeply.

For a moment Jane thought her mother was teasing, but the tone in her voice, while filled with desire, was also very genuine and serious. Jane's brow twisted and Hannah averted her gaze briefly and elaborated, her voice shaky. "I mean, I know a lot of people want their first time to be special, and with somebody who is just as special. I don't want to think I'm taking that away from you just to satisfy my own ancient desires, because I..."

Jane silenced her mother by placing a finger against her lips, then stroked her cheek.

"I want this, Mom," Jane told her. "You are special to me, and these moments we've been sharing have been special. So I have no doubt at all in my mind that if it's you, it will be special too."

Jane's hand moved to her mother's other shoulder then ran its way down the length of the arm until she wrapped her hand around the one at the end of it. Staring deeply into her mother's eyes, she spoke her next words with absolute conviction. "I want it to be you, Mom. I want my beautiful mother to be my first. I want you to touch me, kiss me, and pleasure me all night long, and I want to do the same to you. Because I trust you more than anything, and love you more than anything."

Jane pressed her thumb down over her mother's and into her own dampness, moaning as she did it and staring into her mother's very soul with hazy eyes of desire and love. "And I want you to love me," Jane finished with a husky voice. "Not just as a daughter, and not just as a lover, but as a daughter and a lover."

Hannah didn't say anything as she let her daughter's words sink in, searching for any hint of doubt in Jane's eyes. She saw none. Hannah remained silent, only smiling and letting out something half sniff and half laugh before she leaned forward to press her lips against Jane's once more. Their mouths slurped and slipped against and between each other, undeterred by the tiny interruptions whenever Jane gasped, moaned or jerked from her mother gently stroking one finger between her legs now and then, with only a thin layer of cloth preventing direct contact. After a while the kisses stopped, and Jane was left with her mouth open skyward, waiting for more, only to not receive it. She opened her eyes and her mother's face wasn't there, but she was prompted to look down the length of her body as she felt a wet smack upon her stomach, just above her navel. Hannah smiled up at Jane, placing another loving peck just below her belly button. Jane's eyes widened as she felt Hannah's fingers upon her hips, slipping under the elastic of her panties. She realized what her mother was going to do next.

Jane acted next herself without prompting, raising her legs straight up into the air on either side of her mother, then bringing them together once they were fully vertical. She felt the cool air touch her bottom and most private regions as Hannah slipped her underwear from her and up her legs, releasing them from Jane's toes and spinning them a couple of times around her finger before finally casting them to the floor. Hannah's palms pressed against Jane's ankles, and the older Shepard ran them slowly downwards, caressing the soft skin of her daughter's legs until she reached Jane's thighs. As Hannah's fingers began to wrap around the front of her daughter's lap, Jane bent her knees, then brought her legs back down on either side of Hannah, knees still pointed at the ceiling. Hannah looked down between Jane's legs, biting her bottom lip and letting out a petite moan at the first sight of her daughter's now bare sex.