Red Sky at Night Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane was expecting her mother to touch her there right away now that it was exposed, but she didn't. Instead, Hannah pressed her cheek against Jane's left knee, then kissed her just above it. Hannah began working her lips further along Jane's inner leg via small pecks and nibbles, hazy eyes of blinkless passion locked on Jane's all the while. Jane gradually opened her legs as Hannah proceeded, her mother's lips growing ever closer as they tickled her inner thigh. Jane let out a gasp as her mother's attention finally shifted only a couple of inches away from her folds, only to discover Hannah's mouth flit by where she wanted it to be and instead press just above her right knee. Jane fidgeted at this rather patently, and Hannah couldn't help but give Jane a devilish smile, following up by a long lick across her daughter's right leg. In Hannah's mind a little patience wouldn't hurt Jane.

Hannah continued pressing her face into her daughter's smooth leg. As she kissed, nibbled and nuzzled the tender flesh, she savored the sweet smell of the soap scent upon Jane's skin from the shower she'd had just before bed mingling with the sweat caused by their recent newfound mother-daughter bonding. And as Hannah drew her face further up Jane's thigh, a third scent joined the others, growing ever stronger: her daughter's heated arousal.

Hannah's mouth massaged Jane's upper thigh for a while, lingering a bit before she finally faced Jane's yearning sex. She didn't want to rush things, because to her this moment was precious, and she wanted to take her time and enjoy the forbidden fruit that was her daughter. She wanted this to be good for both of them, and not just go for instant gratification. However, the time was drawing near, and Hannah had to admit that there was a good chance that she probably wanted to take the next step even more than Jane herself.

Hannah shifted, leaving Jane's thigh, and regarding the glorious sight before her that was Jane's soft, pink folds. She breathed in the aroma from them, absentmindedly looking down as they glistened invitingly at her, parting ever so slightly as their owner breathed slowly and deeply. Shaking ever so slightly, Jane placed her hands on where Jane's thighs met her hips, and then slowly brought each thumb down upon her daughter's skin on either side of the coral crease. Pressing down gently, she pulled her thumbs in, parting the folds slowly, and causing Jane to let out a soft moan. Hannah paused, looking down at the exposed canal that filled her nostrils with the steamy aroma of desire and shone with thick nectar of want. Hannah thought that if she were ever to taste ambrosia, this would be it. A thought occurred and she chuckled loud and long.

"What's so funny?" Jane asked between ragged breaths, wondering what had tickled her mother so and delayed her own tickling in the process.

Hannah gathered herself, then glanced up at Jane with a warm smile and eyes of love. "It just occurred to me," Hannah said softly. "I'm about to taste my Honey's honey."

Jane smiled back, cheeks bright and red. "I hope so," she told her mother. "After all, I made it just for you." There was a pause, and the smile faded and Jane's lids became heavy just before she added "Mom."

Hannah noticed the emphasis on that find word, and she felt a warm, pleasant rush throughout her body that culminated in a tingle between her own legs. The nature of their relationship turned her on more than she thought it ever would have, but then, she'd never really considered it until tonight. Or had she? Had she subconsciously also began to feel something towards Jane after that incident in the gym with her daughter all those months ago? She'd definitely seen her as a woman then, and as a sexual being, having noticed how much her baby girl had grown and matured. But she'd have never believed back then that she would be lying between her own daughter's legs, just moments and inches away from pushing past that final frontier of no-turning back. But that didn't mean that perhaps, somewhere deep down she'd wanted it, ever since she saw the affect she had been having on Jane. After all, that's how this all started: her bringing up what they'd said to each other during those awkward moments. Even before they'd grown this close, there was nobody she had loved and trusted more than her daughter, and according to Jane it was a mutual feeling. So as she looked up into Jane's beautiful green eyes, she felt that that was reason alone for what she was about to do next to be absolutely natural and right.

Giving her daughter one last sultry stare, Hannah's face descended between Jane's legs, causing the younger Shepard to jump and let out a squeak as she felt her mother's tongue press upon her spread folds firmly, then slide upwards in a long, smooth motion. The sensation was amazing: firm and yet soft, warm and yet moist, and Jane's head lolled back as she let out a long moan of pleasure. Hannah did this a few more times, Jane letting out a new moan that seemed to get deeper, longer and more lost in the moment each time. Hannah followed this up with a much deeper lick, dipping her tongue into the chasm between Jane's pink pussy lips instead of just working the edges. She pressed into the tight gap deeply, causing Jane to twitch and blaspheme as Hannah scooped her tongue up through her daughter's wet warmth, making brief contact with her clit towards the end. Hannah repeated the process again and again, loving the sensation of Jane squirming and writhing with her every lap as much as the taste of her nectar.

"Ohhhhh, Moooommm," Jane said between pants, finally looking down to witness the act after the last few minutes were nothing but closed eyes and the back of her head pressed firmly into the pillow behind. "Don't stop! God! Soooo gooood!"

Hannah smiled up at her daughter, her tongue still working away. Jane watched her mother tending to her, and grabbed her own breasts in her palms, squeezing them and tweaking the tips. She had wanted somebody to do this to her for years, ever since she'd become interested in girls. And even now, despite all that had happened so far, it was still had to believe the face that was between her thighs was the one doing it. It really was her beautiful mother who had her tongue deep inside her, making her feel better than she'd ever felt before.

After another few licks, Hannah changed her technique a little, exposing Jane's clit more and assaulting it directly, flicking it quickly with the tip of her tongue like a cat with a saucer of milk. This drove Jane even wilder, her already heavy breathing going well into panting territory, and her gasps, moans and squeaks getting louder and faster. As Jane was building closer and closer to climax, Hannah alternated between several techniques and points of focus, randomizing it so as to try and pleasantly surprise her daughter with a different and unexpected sensation each time. Eventually Jane couldn't take any more, and she convulsed as Hannah brought her to her first proper orgasm.

The world seemed to go blurry and hazy to Jane, and for a moment all she could hear was her heart beating in her chest rapidly and a strange buzzing noise. As clarity returns and her muscles began to relax, she noticed the buzzing sound was still there, coming from her right. She looked across to see her mother's alarm clock, and realized that it was making the loud noise. She also noticed the time: 12:00am. Feeling a presence above her, Jane heard a soft chuckle and looked up to see Hannah leaning over her, a large smile on her face as she too regarded the alarm clock. Reaching over, Hannah passed her palm above it and the noise stopped.

"I set it for midnight to wake me up," Hannah explained, and her gaze shifted down to Jane. "I was going to surprise you and give you your present as soon as the time struck twelve."

"I think," Jane started, and she paused and caught her breath, cheeks reddening. "I think you already just did."

Hannah smiled lovingly down at Jane, reaching down to brush some strands of sweat-drenched hair away from her daughter's face before stroking her cheek. "Happy Birthday, Honey," she said.

Hannah leaned down, giving Jane a deep, sensual kiss, and Jane noticed her mother's mouth was a bit wetter than normal. It took Jane but a split second to register that the different taste and smell that was also present was herself on her mother's lips, and she had to admit that it didn't taste that bad. In fact, as she made out with Hannah, she was soon wondering what her mother tasted like too. When the kiss finally ended, Hannah sat back up, straddling Jane's stomach and stroking her cheek again.

"I suppose I should get your other present then," Hannah said. "Though you'll probably think it'll pale to the one you just had." A pause. "At least I'd like to think so."

"I have to admit, it'd be hard to top that," Jane admitted. "But, aren't you forgetting something, Mom?"

Jane took Hannah's hands in hers and began running her thumbs over them in a circular, massaging motion. Hannah cocked and eyebrow. "Oh?" she asked, genuinely confused as to what Jane meant.

"I think I still need to thank you for my first present," Jane explained, running her hands up Hannah's arms now. "And besides, it doesn't seem fair for only me to get off."

Hannah didn't respond verbally, letting Jane illustrate further by example. Jane placed her hands on Hannah's hips, her fingers curling around where the small of her back met her bottom as she gently encouraged Hannah's body to move further up her own. As Hannah's hips passed over Jane's breasts and she saw Jane's smiling mouth opening, she realized what her daughter meant.

"Oh, Honey!" Hannah said, cheeks flaring up in crimson. "As much as I'd love it, you don't have to feel obligated to do that."

"But I want to," Jane said breathily. "And besides, the main reason we started this was for you, not me. You've been neglected for too long, Mom. Let me help you."

Hannah's thighs were right above her daughter's face now, and Jane reached up to hitch up the bottom of her mother's short nightdress and reveal Hannah's clearly swollen, hot and moist sex, which was getting even more aroused than before thanks to her daughter's latest offer.

"If you're sure, Honey," Hannah said, her voice uneven at the thought of what was about to transpire.

"More than sure," Jane said. "I love you, Mom. Let me show you just how much."

Hannah took a deep breath then bit her lower lip and slowly began sliding her knees outwards, letting her pussy descend towards Jane's eager mouth. Hannah stopped about halfway there though, and she heard a surprised and disappointed noise from below. "Don't worry, Honey," Hannah reassured. "No second thoughts. But I can't see you anymore."

Hannah grasped the silky material of her chemise, and in one fluid motion slipped the entire garment off her body, over her head and arms and onto the foot of the bed behind her. Jane gasped at the sight of her now fully naked mother being revealed as Hannah smirked down between her breasts at her daughter, brushing some of her loose hair behind one ear. "I wanted to see your face," Hannah explained further. "I wanted to see that it was you."

"You're so beautiful, Mom," Jane said, running her fingers across her mother's stomach, waist and hips. "You have to be one of the sexiest women I've ever seen."

"Like mother, like daughter then," Hannah said, already slowly lowering herself once more.

It seemed like slow motion to the two Shepard women, but it didn't take long before contact was made, as Jane craned her neck up to run the tip of her tongue across Hannah's folds. Hannah jumped at the first contact, but lowered herself further to be rewarded by an even deeper swipe of the tongue from Jane. The next one was deeper still, and while this may have been Jane's first time doing this, it was certainly having the desired effect.

"Oh God! Oh Honey!" Hannah exclaimed on the forth tongue-lashing. "Oh, my sweet little Jane! Yes! Yeesss!"

Hannah watched her daughter's face nodding beneath her, the sight of it alone doing as much work to stimulate her as Jane's tongue itself. She'd wanted this for so long. She'd only ever had this done to her once, when she was not much younger than Jane. Jane's father had never performed oral on her, and ever since marrying him the only other contact anybody else had made with it until tonight was that of her own fingers during lonely nights. But after years and years of neglect and resigning herself to the notion that she'd never have a beautiful woman pleasuring her like this again, it was finally happening. Not only that, but finally happening with a sexy, tender young nymph close to half her age. On top of that, happening with her own daughter. It was like a dream.

Hannah began toying with her own breasts, but after a while Jane's pace quickened and the attention being given was becoming too much. Hannah grasped onto the headboard of the bed to support herself, pressing her hips down onto Jane's mouth even more. Part of her had wanted to hold on for longer, but she needed release, and it was coming far quicker than it had for her in a long time. Somewhere in the pale darkness, between gasps, moans and calling of her daughter's name, Hannah reached her peak, and Jane suckled away at the juices she released. Hannah stroked Jane's cheek gently, still shaking a little as she dismounted from her daughter's face and slid down beside her on the bed.

"Oh, Honey," Hannah said, still taking deep breaths. "That was magical. Truly magical."

"I'm glad," Jane said. "I was just kind of winging it there."

"Well, you're a natural. I haven't felt that good in years. In fact, I'd go as far to say EVER!"

"I'm sure with a bit more practice I can make you feel even better," Jane noted, a sly smile on her juice-coated lips. "I trust there won't be any objections?"

"Of course not," Hannah said warmly, giving Jane a peck on the cheek, but her face darkened after that. "But... we'll have to be careful, Jane. We can't let anybody find out. We have to be discreet."

"Don't worry, Mom," Jane said. "I will. I'll be okay. We can make this work. I love you too much to screw this up."

"I love you too, Honey," Hannah said, hugging her daughter closely and kissing her forehead with tears running down her cheeks. "I love you too."

And only a few minutes later, both Shepard women fell asleep in each other's arms, neither of them sure at that moment where the future would take them and their newfound relationship.

February 14th, 2186 CE

Normandy SR2

Jane gasped and shuddered in her bed, letting the orgasm she'd just given herself run its course as she came into her own palm. The memories of her first time with her mother had come flooding back to her, and so had a desire for sexual release, which she had to take care of herself.

But this was the first time in years she'd had her fingers pumping within her to the memories and thoughts of her mother. She thought she'd been over that, and she'd always gone to other places and other faces for the mental aspect of the stimulation. A cute girl she'd passed by, the latest piece of Hollywood T&A, an asari dancer, and then more lately Liara's beautiful visage. She had to admit to picturing Ashley, Miranda and Kasumi on several occasions. Her imagination had even tried to imagine what Tali could be like on a few occasions. Kelly Chambers wasn't a bad fantasy either, but Jane tried to limit that one since discovering the feisty redheaded yeoman might just reciprocate, and she didn't want to be too tempted to cheat on Liara.

Still, her mother hadn't entered her thoughts like that for a while, and that made Jane feel uneasy. Why couldn't she let that aspect of her life go and leave it behind? Why did it all happen today and not weeks, months or years ago? And why was that the best damn orgasm she'd had since her first melding with Liara on the way to Ilos over two years ago?

Jane sighed, sliding her fingers out of herself and deciding to clean herself up a bit before returning to bed. She had far too many other issues on her mind right now, and she didn't need to have resurfacing incestuous desires to add to them. A lot of cold showers from now on, or at the very least letting Liara enter her thoughts when the call needed to be answered.

Unfortunately for Jane Shepard, humanity's best and possibly the only Spectre who could stop The Reapers, the next new months of 2186 weren't going to be getting any easier.