Red Sonja in Hells Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Red Sonja looked around her with some satisfaction and the dead and dying demons. She wiped her blood soaked hands on her legs and decided that this was one pack of demons that would never bother El Harrah and his people again. Grimacing slightly she looked around for her armor then doubled up in pain. A wave of fiery pain spread out from her pussy and Red Sonja collapsed on the ground clawing at herself. Goddess, it felt like there was something inside her. Had the demons somehow left something in her? Reaching inside herself, Sonja found something hard and tugged it out with a desperate heave. Almost immediately the pain left her and Sonja was lying there holding a ruby soaked in her own pussy juices. "How the fuck did that get in there?" she wondered aloud not expecting an answer, but got one anyways.

"I see you have found the first jewel," commented a floating visage of Taurus. "I hope you enjoyed how you acquired it because there are nine more to gather still."

"What...what are you talking about?" gasped Red Sonja.

"It is quite simple really," smirked the cowled wizard. "In each hell you will obtain the jewel in the same fashion. When you have been fucked enough by whatever creatures or things that occupy that "hell" the accumulated sperm will form a gem inside of you."

"You sick bastard," shouted Sonja geting to her feet and taking a swing at the wizard. Her sword passed through him without harming the wizard as it was only an image of him that was present.

"Now now my little whore, calm down," admonished Taurus. "You agreed to this quest, but never let it be said that I am not a fair man." The wizard gestured and two gates appeared in the air side by side. "I will give you one chance and one chance only to quit this quest you find so distasteful. If you take the left hand gate, it will bring you back to your own world and you are free to go. There are other warrior women that I can recruit. There is this dark haired bitch and her blonde sidekick that I know who would probably jump at the chance..... Of course if you come home now, your lover Killia will remain trapped in the hell she is in for eternity and who knows what the demons there are doing to her nubile young body even as we speak. If you wish to save her, take the gate on the right which will take you the the next level of hell and your ummmmm next session of ecstasy."

Red Sonja glared at the wizard. When this was over she promised herself, there was going to be one less wizard in the world. In defiance of the wizard, Sonja popped the ruby into her mouth and licked it clean then took it out and touched it against the silver chain Taurus had given her. There was a small spark of light and when she looked again, the ruby had bonded itself somehow to the chain and was held securely in place. Not looking at Taurus's visage, Sonja gathered up her armor and supplies and stepped through the right hand gate into the next hell.

End of Part Two