Red Sonja in Hells Ch. 03

Story Info
Shadow Hell.
6.8k words
4.78
41.1k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 06/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Red Sonja and the Ten Levels of Hell
Part Three - Shadow Hell

Once more Red Sonja experienced the flashing, spinning, vertigoes passage though the gates. The warrior woman took a deep breath and concentrated on the sensations and when she felt just the slightest change she orientated herself so she came through the gate on her feet with her sword drawn. No one was going to take her by surprise on her emergence from the gate this time. Still half blinded, Sonja felt dirt and gravel crunch under boots and she swung her sword in a wide arc, finding no resistance. When her senses cleared, she found herself alone in the ruins of a city with nary a soul in sight.

"Hmmmph," snorted Sonja as she sheathed her sword and took a more careful look around her. The ruins had the unmistakable look of a hundred cities Sonja had seen after a war. Whether the war was won or lost it was often hard to tell the difference, but this city had seen a war and now nature was slowly reclaiming it. As Sonja started to move around the ruins, she began to sense that something was wrong, but was unable to put a finger on it. Puzzled, Sonja stopped and gazed around in suspicion, but there was nothing to be seen except the ruins and the long shapely shadow her body cast along the rubble strewn ground. My shadow, thought Sonja with a start. It had been twilight when she had landed in this hell and it should now be full dark, but there was her shadow looking the same as when she had first arrived. Looking up into the sky, Sonja could see no sign of the sun and as she continued to explore, there was no change in her shadow. This hell was locked into some type of perpetual twilight. Never a sunset to bring the shiver of fear that everyone fears at the coming dark. Never a sunrise to bring hope back to men and women.

Not knowing why, Red Sonja drew her sword again as she continued to explore the ruined city. There was no sign of life until she reached the outskirts of the city when out of the corner of her eye she caught sight of furtive movement. Pretending she had not seen it, Sonja continued to move through the ruins, watching for signs of movement. All together she counted eight forms shadowing her among the tumbled wreck of the city. This stalking could go on for a long time so she decided to see if she could draw her stalkers into the open. Red Sonja stopped and sheathed her sword and stood in the middle of an open space with her arms crossed over her bountiful chest. "I know you are out there. I mean you no harm. Come out and talk to me."

There was silence for several seconds then Red Sonja thought she caught the sounds of voices whispering. The whispering went on for a minute or two before eight scruffy figures emerged from hiding. At the sight of them, Sonja relaxed slightly. None of them carried weapons other than what looked like hunting knives and snares and all looked to be in their late teens. They were boys on the verge of becoming men.

"Who are you?" asked one of the boys, the one who appeared to be the oldest and the leader of the group.

"My name is Red Sonja, I am a stranger in your city. Can you tell me what happened here? Where are your parents?"

"You don't know about THEM?" asked the boy, his eyes widening in surprise.

"Who are THEM?" asked Sonja, giving the pronoun the same emphasis the boy had accorded it.

The boy looked around at his companions and then seemed to come to a decision. "It is not safe here. Please come with us to a place where we can talk." Red Sonja nodded and gestured for him to lead the way. The boy turned and quickly led the way through the ruins until they came to a staircase leading down into the ground. The entrance had been cunningly covered with rubble and after the leader produced a torch, lit it and led Sonja down the stairs, the other boys could be heard behind her covering over the entrance.

At the bottom of the stairs, Sonja found herself in a large chamber that despite her expectations was quite clean and roomy. It was almost like the boys could still hear the echoes of the their mothers, telling them to keep their rooms tidy in the way that mothers everywhere seemed to do.

"My name is Aaron," said the leader as he turned to face Red Sonja and he introduced the other boys as they filed into the chamber one at a time. Breck, Dorval, Faruk, Horace, Jokal, Kain and Mirwald."

"Are? Are you a woman?" asked Mirwald as his eyes slid over Sonja's curvaceous body. "I have never seen a woman before, except maybe my mother and I barely remember her."

Sonja arched en eyebrow. It had been a long time since anyone had to ask her if she was a woman or not. The evidence was right there in front of her!

"Tell me what happened here." saidSonja. "A war?"

"I guess you could call it that," replied Aaron as he gestured Sonja to be seated on one of the neatly made piles of bedding. "I am the leader of us and so I must tell you what happened. This was a good city, a good world. It was not a paradise. People disagreed with each other, shouted, had arguments, but for the most part it was a peaceful place. Then one day THEY came. Something happened to the sun. It turned all black like a coal and then it seemed to open up and THEY poured out if it in great numbers. The adults were very frightened. They didn't know what was happening or what THEY were. Then they started to attack. The adults used every weapon they had, but nothing seemed to affect THEM and much of the city was destroyed in attempts to defeat our attackers.

"Their weapons had no effect on the creatures?" asked Sonja. "What manner of creature were these?"

Aaron shuddered. "Demons," he whispered finally. "Shadow demons. We call them that because that is what they appear like. They are shadows and no weapon could touch them, and the way they attacked...." Aaron broke off again and took a moment to regain his composure. "They do not attack you, they attack your shadow. Everything that they do to your shadow though you feel. They ripped my father's shadows into pieces and he died screaming as if it were being done to him...slowly. What they did to my mother, I can not bear to describe."

Red Sonja shuddered at the boy's obvious pain. "How long ago was this? HOw have you and your friends managed to survive?" asked Sonja trying to steer the conversation to less painful ground.

"It has been ten, maybe eleven years since THEY came. THEY can not attack the shadows of children," explained Aaron. "Only when your body completes 'the change', do the demons gain power over your shadow. A few months ago, I lost my best friend to the demons. One day they could not touch him, the next day they, they...." Aaron broke off and looked away.

"The change?"asked a puzzled Sonja.

"Yoi know," replied Aaron. "When the voice deepens and a man must shave every day."

The change must mean puberty realized Red Sonja.. All children had the normal problems of puberty to deal with, but to these children it loomed as a death sentence. As Red Sonja mused on the horrible fate of this world, and what it might mean for her mission, she felt a hand on her left breast. Startled Sonja looked down to see one of the boys (Breck?) touching her tit. Normally, Sonja would have cut off the hand of anyone who dared to touch her breasts without permission, but she controlled her anger and gently removed the hand. "That is not a polite thing to do to a lady," she admonished the boy.

Breck looked abashed. "I'm sorry. It is just that you look so different, and they looked so soft," he gestured to her breasts. "I just had to touch them. I am sorry."

Red Sonja grinned at the boy and ruffled his hair. "No harm done, but it is better not to touch a woman there unless she asks you too!"

"Alright," agreed the boy breaking into a smile that nearly broke Sonja's heart.

"One thing I don't understand though," said Sonja turning back to Aaron. "Where are the girls. All I see here boys, I mean young men," she amended when she saw the slight look of hurt in Aaron's eyes.

"The girl?" he echoed. "Girls go through the change earlier than do boys. We heard that perhaps there were a few girls left on the other side of the city, but it has been a couple of years since we have seen any girls. They may all be dead, or even worse, carried off by the shadow demons."

Red Sonja nodded her head thoughtfully. Girls did hit puberty sooner than boys. Goddess, these boys were going through puberty and not a girl in sight!

"Ok, everyone," broke in Aaron. "Time for bed. Don't forget to brush your teeth and wash behind your ears. If you don't....." he trailed off.

"If we don't," the demons will get us piped up Mervold..

"That's right," asserted Aaron and he turned to Red Sonja. "You are welcome to stay with us Red Sonja. We have an extra bed where....we have an extra bed," he broke off sadly and gestured to a neatly kept pile.

"Thank you," accepted Red Sonja as she stretched out on the bed offered to her. As she watched, one by one the boys returned from a small room off the main chamber and were inspected by Aaron. Mervold had to be sent back to do a better job behind his ears. The boys settled down on their beds, but the lights were all kept on.

"Down here, with all the lights on there are no shadows," explained Aaron.

Red Sonja settled down to sleep, but tossed and turned as her thoughts seethed within her. How could she fulfill her mission? That bastard Taurus had told her that the only way to acquire the gem she needed was by being fucked enough times by whatever creatures inhabited the hells he sent her too. Without the gem, she could not escape this hell to make it to the next hell and eventually to the last hell where she could rescue Killia. What madness had prompted her to undertake this question for someone she had just met? In her thoughts, Red Sonja thought she heard the voice of her goddess whispering to her. "Not madness Sonja, but love. It makes men and women do the strangest things. It is often painful, but very much worth it."

Those thoughts hardly calmed Sonja's nerves. Love? How could she, Red Sonja, by far the mightiest warrior alive (well maybe that bastard Conan came close), be in love and with another woman at that? It was unnatural. It was unthinkable. It was also quite true!

Sonja's thoughts were suddenly disturbed by the booming of thunder outside and startled yelps from several of the boys. "I'm scared," moaned Mervold. "Sonja can I sleep with you? Often the demons come out and search for us when it storms like this!"

Sonja didn't realize she had any motherly instincts, but her heart went out to the boy who was so close to being a man and she gestured for him to lie down beside her. "Me too?" asked Breck hopefully and he snuggled down on the other side of Sonja as the storm continued to rage outside. As Sonja lay there with the warm bodies of the two boys pressed against her on either side, she made a startling discovery. These "boys" were definitely going through "the change" because she could feel two hard young cocks pressing against her! The excitement of the storm and of meeting a woman for the first time, even if they didn't know what a woman was, along with close contact seemed to have aroused them without their even knowing why.

"What's happening to me?" whispered Breck. "It has never gotten hard like that before!"

"Sshhhhhh, it is nothing to be frightened of," whispered Sonja. "It is perfectly natural." For her part, Sonja's heart was pounding in her chest. In a world without adults, it appeared that these boys on the verge of reaching manhood were her only method of completing her quest. The thought sickened her and yet excited her at the same time. What kind of a slut would it take to seduce a bunch of teenaged boys? Did she have any choice but to become that kind of a slut? She could rationalize it by saying that she doubted the boys would mind, but they were too naive and trusting to know better. What she was thinking of doing was wrong, despicable and perhaps necessary. Slowly, very slowly so as not to alarm the boys, Sonja moved her hand down until she found the bulges in the boys pants and gently rubbed them. Both boys gave soft moans of pleasure at her touch.

"That feels good," murmured Mervold.

"Yes," agreed Breck. "Please don't stop Sonja."

By now the other boys had gathered around to watch what was going on and Sonja could see the bulges growing in all their pants. Sonja knew she should stop this now, but perhaps it was already too late. The boys, no make that young men, were all becoming very excited and now she owed it to them not to be the cock tease she had heard other women called. Sonja swallowed hard and looked all the boys in the eye.

"Would you boys like to see what a woman looks like without any clothes on?"

None of them could speak, but eight heads nodded an affirmative. They all very much wanted to see Red Sonja naked. Their eyes shone with a lust they didn't have a name for as they watched Red Sonja stand up and reach behind her back. She undid the clasp on her blue metal bikini top and let it fall to the ground, her large firm breasts standing out proud and exposed, her large nipples hardening in the cool night air..

"Do you like what you see?" asked Sonja, running her hands over her full breasts.

"Very much," croaked Aaron and the other boys nodded in mute agreement.

"You can touch them now if you want Breck," said Sonja to the boy she had admonished earlier. He hesitated for a second then his young hands were nervously touching and stroking her breasts.

"They feel so nice," he managed and Sonja smiled at him.

"Can I?" asked Kain and Sonja saw the question mirrored in the eyes of all the other boys.

"Yes," replied Sonja. "You may all touch them. There is enough of these puppies for everyone to get a feel." For the next several minutes, the eight boys gathered around Red Sonja fondling her tits while their bulges grew bigger and bigger. Then while the boys watched, Sonja lifted first one breast and then the other to her mouth and sucked on the nipples. "Now you try that," she told Aaron and Dorval, who with a bit more prompting began to lightly lick and suck on her now erect nipples. The sensation drew a moan of pleasure from Red Sonja who couldn't help but think that she was behaving like a cheap whore with her actions. Still she didn't make any move to stop the boys and they all took turns nuzzling her large boobs.

After several minutes of this, Sonja gently pushed the boys mouths from her tits and slid her fingers under her bottoms and as the boys watched, she tugged them down to stand there naked except for her boots.

"She doesn't have one!" exclaimed Horace pointing at her red bush.

"No, I don't," agreed Sonja. Women don't have cocks. "That is what they sometimes call those hard things in your pants!"

"But why don't women have them?" asked Mervold curiously.

"Because, we have these," replied Sonja standing with her legs spread and reaching down between her legs to part her pussy lips so the boys could get a good look. "These are called pussies, and your cocks are designed to go into them." By the goddess, thought Sonja as she stood still to let the boys get a good look at her pussy, I am giving a sex lesson to a bunch of horny boys who have never seen a naked woman before!

"Can I put my cock in there then?" asked Breck wide eyed.

Sonja gulped and kept her smile on her face. "Yes Breck you may," she replied as she lay down on her bed and spread her legs. This is just plain sick she thought to herself, but she watched with increasing interest as Breck and the other boys removed their clothes and she saw their hard young cocks. Aaron was the biggest but he was only about seven inches so none of them was likely to stretch her overmuch, especially after she had dealt with the huge dicks of the sand demons.

Panting, Breck knelt down between Sonja's legs and awkwardly crawled up on top of her afraid of hurting her. Sonja could feel his hard cock dribbling precum on her leg as he settled his slight weight on top of her. Sonja reached down and grasped the hard young cock in her hand and guided it towards her pussy. I just can't fucking believe I am doing this was all that kept going through her mind even up to the instant where Breck's cock head slipped inside her and with a tug from her, his whole cock slid inside her.

"Ok, now slide your cock in and out of my pussy," directed Sonja to the boy who was unsure of what to do next. "It is called fucking. Now fuck me Breck. Fuck me with your hard cock!" Awkwardly, but with great enthusiasm, Breck began to buck his hips and drive his cock in and out of the red headed woman under him. The pressure of her pussy walls on his cock was giving him incredible pleasure, more pleasure than he had ever dreamed off before. Then without warming he felt something spurt out of his cock as the pleasure reached a crescendo and he collapsed onto the naked woman panting heavily.

"What happened?" he asked softly.

"That is called an orgasm," Sonja informed him. "When a man has an orgasm, he shoots a liquid called cum into a woman."

"It sure felt good," replied Breck.

"I bet it did," smiled Sonja as the boy withdrew his now flaccid cock from her and stood up.

"I'm next," shouted Aaron staring eagerly at the naked woman lying in front of them, liquid trickling down her inner thighs.

"Then me," exclaimed Kain and the others quickly asserted their positions. Oh my, was all Sonja could think. I have really stuck my foot in it this time she thought.

"You don't have to wait too long," Sonja said to the boys were last in line. "I can handle more than one of you at a time." When the boys looked puzzled, she smiled at them. "You can put your cock in any opening that a woman has, not just her pussy." When the boys still gaped at her without understanding, Sonja had Aaron get on top of her and with the deft touch of her fingers, she guided his hard cock into her snatch. Then she gestured to Kain to come kneel by her head. Red Sonja opened her mouth wide and gestured for the boy to put his cock inside. Understanding at last, the second in command eased his cock between Sonja's soft full lips and she ran her tongue over his swollen cock head. The boy gasped in pleasure and automatically slid more of his hard dick into Sonja's mouth until soon the whole thing was inside and his balls banged on her face. Nice fuzzy little balls thought Sonja as she began to deep throat the boy while she felt Aaron begin to stroke his cock in and out of her pussy as he had seen Breck do. Neither boy could contain themselves very long and soon Red Sonja had a load of warm sticky cum filling up her mouth and another load in her pussy.

Red Sonja spent the next couple of hours educating the boys about sex. She knew she was hardly an expert, but compared to these boys she was a raging nymphomaniac. She was still having an ethical problem about doing this. Was this rape? Was one woman raping eight boys? Men, she corrected herself. These boys are all old enough to be called men, they just had never had a chance to experience sex with a woman before since t here were none.

Shelving her ethical dilemma for a while, Sonja knelt on the floor with her ass in the air and motion Mervold to get behind her. "You can put your cock in any hole a woman has," she encouraged him as she felt his cock finaly rub against her ass. "Shove it in my ass Mervold, fuck my ass boy!" Her big tits dangled down, rubbing on the floor as Red Sonja moaned and encouraged the boy to fuck her harder which. He shot his load into her ass just as another boy standing in front of her came and splattered her red hair and face with his cum. Red Sonja pulled the leaking cock towards her and stuffed it in her mouth as it continued to spurt.

12