Red vs Wolfe Ch. 06

Story Info
There's trouble brewing.
3.1k words
4.57
32.9k
12

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sasha made her way through the city streets as she decided to pick up something new to wear that night. The lingerie she already had, even though she'd never dressed for anyone. She would know and the anticipation of what was to come was arousing her virgin body.

As she walked through several boutiques she couldn't help but smile. Her mind thought about what she was experiencing. Her feelings were all in a mix and jumble. She knew she loved him; she didn't doubt it. It was all this other stuff. Mates for one thing, the forever kind, which was totally new for her.

It seemed to hit her then. She wouldn't live her life with him forever. She would grow old and Ehrik would watch her fade away. It was upsetting. Sasha wondered if there was a way she could become like him. She'd end up as something different, though. She wanted to know if she'd be the same girl, the same woman he loved.

Tonight she'd ask him. There was a need in her to know. No way, she thought, could die on him she thought, as she walked into another store. The woman didn't offer to help so she just looked around.

While glancing around she found this black dress. It was short, with a slit up the side. The neckline was low, a deep V. She instantly fell in love with it. Walking over to it, she let her long fingers run over the fabric. There was softness to the fabric, a smooth and silkiness that would feel incredible against her pale skin. Instantly she knew this was it.

Sasha took it to the register and paid for it. She didn't bother trying it on, something told her it would fit to perfection. Besides, it was going to be late soon and she had to get herself ready.

Reaching her car, she stopped for a moment; there was something strange about the air around her. She couldn't explain the feeling but it was strong; the air was charged with power. There was no breeze, just this electric feeling. Her keys she held close to herself as she opened the door. Her slender fingers remained on the on the mace in the keychain she held. She didn't hesitate to slip into the car and lock the doors quickly. After speeding away, Sasha let out a deep sigh. She didn't know what it was but she was sure she was being watched.

***

Hour after hour Ehrik spent looking through the archives. He had almost lost hope at finding out anything when he stumbled across parchment that mentioned the first birth. It told of the Alpha's first child, how strong his power seemed to be. Everyone in the clan was worried, shaken with him as a child.

As he read the barely visible ink he found Conner mentioned as a monster, a beast full of pure power that couldn't be controlled. His parents tried, wanting to help their son, but nothing seemed to work. There was no help. As it went on, Ehrik learned that when his parents gave him life they planned on sending Conner away. He was to be raised where he would do no harm and cause no pain or embarrassment to his people.

Ehrik couldn't believe it. He was shocked to find it to be true. Why would his parents just leave their flesh and blood? Throw away their child? It was inconceivable to him. It was not the people he had grown up loving, cherishing. Something had to have been wrong. He saw listed a name of a woman, he wrote it down. She was the one that took Conner/Draiden in. She would have answers.

As he walked into his office he was deep in thought. He didn't notice that he had walked right past Viktor. His mind so lost in the knowledge he learned in the past few hours. Plus with the fact he had found his mate, he just couldn't concentrate.

"Ehrik, everything okay?" Vik said.

"I'm not sure. I need to have you do some looking for me. You know I trust you with my very life. This is important. The package was sent from my brother," he told Viktor.

"Brother, I didn't know that you had one. I take it from the way you reacted that you had no idea either," Vik said, shocked.

"No, I never knew. Now though he threatens our clan and my mate. I can't have that, now that I've just found her. I need you to visit this woman and find out what she knows about Conner/Draiden. From what I've read he had his name changed," he said as he wrote the name down and handed it to his friend.

"I'll do whatever I can. Speaking of your mate, how are things now that she knows what you are?" Viktor questioned.

"Sasha seems to be taking it all in stride. The woman is very accepting. I knew inside, deep in her heart, it would be okay. She is supposed to come back tonight. I have to tell her about this," Ehrik said as he walked over to the winder in his office.

The sun had set and soon the club would once again be full of life. He felt heavy, in his mind and in his heart. He wanted to be happy, to let everyone know that his heart had finally found its home but there was such a feeling of dread that he felt. There would be darkness before the storm was fully over.

"I'm sure she will accept this as well. You are her mate, she will understand. I'll leave you now and set to work on this information for you," Vik said leaving the room in silence.

What are you planning, brother Ehrik thought...

***

Sasha drove home fast; she hated it when that feeling came over her. It was that spooky hair on the back of the neck, goosbump, something's going to happen feeling. She got to the house and found that the girls weren't home. After locking every door and window, she went upstairs to get herself ready. The water ran hot and steam filled up the bathroom. Sasha began to undress, leaving her clothes in a pile at her feet. She had turned the radio on and could hear the strains of Otis Redding filtering into the bath as she stepped in.

She began to sing along to the song. It was one of her favorites and now it reminded her of Ehrik. She wanted to be in his arms. The idea of him holding her close, protecting her, loving her, was wonderful. She swayed and moved as she washed her body with the smell of sweet vanilla.

Her hands moved over her body, following each curve. As a child she hadn't ever blossomed. It wasn't till she was older that she grew into her body. Now she turned heads but never seemed to take notice. There was only one man now that would ever see her like this.

She rinsed the soap from her body using the handheld shower head. The way the water hit her body made her crave more contact. Sasha's head filled was with thoughts of Ehrik, and the way he kissed. She'd never been so over come with a need. Now the water was beginning that over again.

She wanted to take the edge off, to have her release before she was to meet with him. Otherwise she would want to take him right then and there. Taking the showerhead she let the water pelt through her body, running over her hard nipples. They were the perfect size, petite and so aching to be nibbled. The soft pink color darkened as she let the water hit them.

Bringing up her hand, letting it move over her wet soft skin. Her fingers rolled over those same nipples, drawing them out even farther. So sensitive her body was she felt like she was going to fly apart from the contact. She let her hand slip lower, between the smooth, soft mound between her legs. Her fingers began to lightly brush, slowly rubbing, opening her body up. The showerhead fell to the floor. It lay forgotten as she pictured Ehrik. She imagined him watching her, looking at her as her fingers slowly slipped inside.

Her fingers teased, ever so slowly moving. Her thumb lightly stroked her clit. The pleasure was already building as she imagined his eyes on her. She rubbed harder, her fingers moving faster inside her tight slit. Her release was so close. She could hear his voice whispering to her, to let go, to fly apart as he watched.

Her voice faltering, she cried out as her orgasm claimed her body. It was strong; she leaned against the shower wall, her body lost in sensation. Everything was a haze, a sexual blur. Sasha leaned against the cool shower, catching her breath.

She'd never come apart like that before. She knew the cause for her sweet release. Him, the one it seemed she was destined to be with. Letting out a sigh, she finished her shower. She took the soft, fluffy white towel and began to dry her body. She was slow and methodical, removing every droplet.

Sasha walked into her room and began her routine. First, she lotioned up her body with the sweet smell of warm vanilla. Then she slipped into the smallest pair of lace panties. There obviously wasn't much left to the imagination in them but she knew they would serve their purpose.

There was no need for a bra with the way the black dress was cut. So before she slipped it on she dried her red hair, straightening it as she went. She knew she would wear it down, framing her face. She added only the slightest foundation and blush.

The dressed slipped down over her body. She was right, the fabric against her skin felt incredible. Nothing ever like it had touched her before, she was sure. Sasha let her hands move down her body, enjoying the feeling of silk dress. Her nipples hardened as she moved. This dressed was certainly made for seduction.

He'll just love it, she thought to herself.

Slipping into her heels she went down and wrote a note to her friends. Sasha knew they would meet her there but she also didn't want them to worry. Her friends were like that.

Girls, I've headed off to Ehrik's club. He and I did a lot of talking today. Everything is out in the open now and I understand. I'll see you two there. Red

***

Ehrik had left the window he was standing by, trying to clear his thoughts. He knew that in time he'd find out just what his brother was planning. Tonight though Sasha would be here, would be with him. He had missed her the few short hours they had been apart. Her scent was starting to slip away and the beast in him didn't like that. He went to his room and showered quickly.

As he was dressing, he felt a pull. It had to be Sasha. All he could feel was a deep need, an ache that she was feeling that begged to be filled. It was almost as if he could see her, she was so wet in his mind. Dripping with water in a shower, he wanted nothing more than to join her, to lick each droplet from her body and then lick her, taste her.

He saw her fingers moving, teasing and tempting him as his cock remained excruciatingly hard. He began stroking himself in time with the movements he was seeing. He was so close, hell; he had been since she first appeared in his life. His hand moved steadily, pumping his length, picturing it was her hand, her warm heat around him.

Ehrik whispered for her to let go, to fly apart. It was like she could hear him as he watched her orgasm. It was the most beautiful thing. She was even more beautiful in the throes of such pleasure. It was his last thought as strand after strand of his cum was released onto the shower floor. He groaned, leaning back on the wall.

You are mine tonight Sasha, he said aloud before dressing himself all in black.

He went downstairs anxious to see her, to talk with her. He had to let her know about his brother and the drama he was going to face. Seeing as though she was his mate, it would involve her too. Hell, it involved his entire clan but that would be later, once he knew more. He hoped that Viktor would have some answers for him. He had to know more before an alert would go out.

He was lost in thought when he saw her. It took a minute for Ehrik to remember to breathe. She looked amazing. He could see the other men, even the other women, looking at her beauty. Her scent reached him before she did and the beast inside cried out in happiness.

"You look amazing," he whispered before his lips found hers.

The kiss went straight to her head. It was full of passion and pent up desire. Sasha wasn't one for dramatics, but this kiss was like one in the movies. Her knee bent, her foot kicked up. She was in heaven.

It was bliss to have her in his arms again. She was so perfect there, perfect for him. She soothed him without a single word. Soon though they felt all the eyes on them and the kiss ended. Their foreheads rested together as they caught their breath.

"I missed you too, Ehrik," she smiled.

Missed seemed to be an understatement but he let it go. He knew she was already dealing with so much. The truth about what he was, the beast he kept so closely in check. He didn't want to scare her anymore. Ehrik was simply happy to have her beside him.

"Come let's go have a drink," he smiled as his arm wrapped around her waist as they walked.

"How was your afternoon?" he asked her.

"I went shopping," she smiled. "It was nice to buy a few new things for myself. I did get this really strange feeling of being followed as I left the mall."

Instantly that sent his senses on high. Was his brother already planning something? He said he would take her. Ehrik couldn't imagine letting go of Sasha when he had just found her. He'd just keep her with him, that was it.

"Does that happen to you often?" he asked.

"That's what kind of messed with my head, whenever that has happened something has always followed. It's not a good something either," she said looking into Ehrik's eyes as the reached the bar. "Should I be worried?"

"I didn't want to lay it all out now here, but my brother is coming!"

"Brother?"

"That was the package from earlier. I never knew about him. He's angry and believes it's my fault. I've got men searching, looking for more information but I've got nothing yet. He also threatened you, Sasha. He told me he'd have you. I won't let it happen. I promise to keep you safe but you need to stay here, with me."

The bartender brought over drinks. Ehrik took a sip, hoping that the woman next to him wouldn't walk away. He couldn't handle having his heart ripped out. Her love would be his saving grace. Taking it away would surely kill him.

"Stay with you," she nearly whispered. Her head was swimming with thoughts. He wanted her. He needed to protect her. She needed to live there. That fact blew her away more then anything else.

He was worried. Ehrik wanted to creep into her mind and know exactly what she was thinking. It would ease some of the doubt that was starting to grow within him. He was it was too much, too soon for her to handle. Sasha had mentioned being followed though he had no choice other than to tell her.

"I'll stay," she told him.

He shook his head, wanting to be sure he heard her correctly. She had said she would stay, didn't she? He looked into her eyes and saw the answer there. She really wanted to be with him. That simple fact made him and his beast happy.

Taking her hand in his, he brought it to his lips. He kissed her palm, inhaling her sweet scent. The warmth, the smell of vanilla - it was burned into his senses. It would always be her smell. Drawing her arms around his neck, he lowered his lips once again, claiming her.

The kiss was slow, their tongues flicking, touching, playful in their exploration. Her hands lingered at his nick, toying with his hair. His hands ran over her back, holding her to him, pressing her soft body against his. There was no doubt left that he wanted her, she could easily feel it.

"I want you, Sasha. I need you," he whispered as he nipped playfully on her ear.

She moaned in return and let her head fall back. They were both unaware of the crowd watching them. It wasn't until Viktor's voice was heard that they stopped for a breath of air.

"There's a problem," Viktor spoke in that serious tone Ehrik had come to dislike.

"What's happened?" Sasha said, somehow knowing it was bad.

"There was an accident. Your friends were in a car accident," he said.

As he spoke the words, Sasha's legs gave out from under her. Ehrik was holding on to her as she began crying. He felt helpless and yet there was a rage in him. He wanted to protect her from this hurt.

"What happened?" Ehrik asked.

"Something ran in front of the car. Marti was driving and swerved to miss it. The car rolled three times before stopping. Jeanie wasn't wearing her seatbelt and got thrown from car. She's pretty banged up. They are at St. Peter's Hospital," Viktor told his Alpha.

"Have a car brought around," was all Ehrik said.

He was worried that this was the handy work of his own flesh and blood. He'd send Viktor out to the sight to see if anything could be found, if there were details that the police would never think to look at. Right now though, he needed to be there for his mate.

So sorry for the delay. I've not been feeling to well as of late but finally had some time to work on the story. I haven't forgotten. Also a huge thank you to FernieLyn for the beta read! Enjoy the story!