Red White and Black Ch. 04

Story Info
Redhead gives black boss extortion demand.
6.6k words
4.47
29.5k
14

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 12/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read chapters 1, 2 and 3 to become intimately familiar with this unfolding story.

*****

Tim stirred from a deep sleep when he heard the sound of clinking dishes. Still groggy he bolted wide awake when he looked around the unfamiliar bedroom. Then remembering their coupling last night he chuckled aloud. His snicker was no sooner out of his mouth when he heard Bianca crawl back into bed beside him. "Good morning sunshine!" she chirped. "I just put on a pot of coffee knowing you like a cup first thing in the morning." He rolled over onto his back as she pulled down the sheets, looked at his morning wood and startle to giggle. "What's so funny?" Tim asked. She couldn't answer because her giggles were now uncontrollable and she could only point to his 'Top 'O the morning' erection. He looked down and immediately understood as what had been her erotic wetness during last night's loving was now dry and flaking off his cock. She was still nude and now kneeling beside him. As he gazed down her body to her folded legs, he too began to chortle. She looked down and saw that she too had ample evidence between her thighs that they'd spent an intense night. "Oh my!" she exclaimed. "Love crust!" She scurried from the bed and looked over her shoulder as she walked away. "There's too much to clean with a washcloth! Let's rinse off in the shower while the coffee perks!"

She handed him a washcloth and stepped into the now steaming water and yelled "Ouch too hot!" as the water streamed over her back. As she stepped to the back of the stall he saw her back. It was covered with several large blue bruises. "What happened to your back?" he asked. "That doesn't look like you got scalded by the water."

"Oh it's not burnt" she retorted. "You did it when you slam fucked me against the wall the other night!"

"Oh I am so sorry!" he exclaimed.

"No worries!" she said. "Now I know the meaning of the term 'It hurts so good'! And besides, we're even!"

"What do you mean?"

"You'll see when you look in the mirror and see how swollen your lips are from me humping your face last night!"

He stepped away from the shower and peered at the mirror over the wash basins. His lips looked they did when he'd fought ten rounds. They were puffy and distended and, now as then, were something of a badge of honor.

"Touche!" he chuckled as he wet his cloth, took the soap from her hands and began to gently bathe her from head to toe. When he finished she took the soap from his hands and lathered his back. "WOW! You've got a broad back. It's twice the size of mine! "And", she continued as she pinched his rear, "you've got a cute muscular ass too!"

"Better to love you with!" he replied. "All the better to love you with!"

"Or bang me against the wall!" she jibed.

"Hey I apologized and you accepted! What more can I do?"

"You can turn around so I can use this tiny white spray wand to wash that big black fire hose between your legs!"

She lathered her cloth and began to lavish suds on his cock. Then she soaped her hands and gently pulled back his foreskin saying "I want I get all of me off of you." Then she rinsed his cock, planted a soft kiss on its exposed head and began stroking him slowly with her petite white hand. "Beautiful!" she whispered as she knelt, tightened her grip and started pumping him with greater vigor.

"Better watch out or you'll give yourself a facial!" he chided. She stopped pumping him and stood up with her hand still wrapped around his now hard cock.

"Oh I want you to give me a facial one day but not in the shower 'cause you'll wash off me too quickly! One day I'm gonna lie on the floor and ask you to give me a facial as you cum all over me! I've dreamed about that more times than you know. Does that make me a slut?"

"No, just a very horny lady that knows what she wants" he replied. "We'd better dry off and get some coffee."

They patted each other dry and Bianca slipped on a powder blue opaque thigh length robe that tied at the waist. Tim slipped on his briefs and commented when he saw how loosely she'd tied her robe. Most of full tits were on full display and her bright red pubes were peeking through the slit of the loose fitting wrap. "You might as well have stayed naked."

"Oh!" she said looking down "I just put it on so I wouldn't get the seat damp. The front is open to make sure you know I'm always available to you!" She winked, grabbed the coffee pot and filled their cups. She pushed the raw sugar in his direction as she poured Half and Half into her cup. He put two scoops into his cup and paused.

She saw him hesitate and she asked "Do you need something else?"

"Yes!" he said. "I think I'll try a bit of cream in my hot, sweet coffee."

"Well that's a surprise! And quite a welcome one! That's a real shot in the arm to this pale skinned gal!"

"Just letting you know that you're appreciated!"

She stood up, came around the table and kissed him softly. "Now I'm sorry that I bruised your lips so badly. I got caught up in the moment and recalled one of your friends, air quotes, essentially putting me down because of my skin color."

"Welcome to my world!" he said. "All too often people like old man Henderson make snap judgments based on the color of my skin. I enjoy it because they always give me enough rope to hang them when the opportunity presents itself. Only when its too late do they realize they've more than met their match!"

"I know I wouldn't want to ever cross you!" she purred then reached across the table to stroke the back of his hand. "Would you like a second cup and some more cream?"

"I think I'll pass of the second cup of coffee in favor of pouring some more cream in your loving cup before its time for me to leave."

She first looked at him quizzically then said "Oh THAT cup!" She stood up and scurried around the table to plant a soft kiss on his lips. "Lead the way!"

He took her hand, interlaced his brown fingers with her pale ones and started towards the bedroom. She tugged against his hand, looked down and planted a kiss on the back of his hand. "Now I know what my daughter means whenever she uses the word AWESOME when talking about her black boyfriend. Our blend, our contrast, the feelings you give me are truly AWESOME!"

As they reached the side of the bed she hesitated again. "Shall I leave this on?" she asked pointing to him skimpy robe.

"No, I want it off but l'll take it off." Tim loosened the loose knot of her belt before pushing the thin fabric off her shoulders. He then tugged off his briefs and they lay down facing each other. He planted soft kisses on her forehead, each eyelid, lightly licked each earlobe and nuzzled her neck as his fingertips traced a path on her shoulders and collarbone before circling down to her breasts. He gently pushed her onto her back and continued his exploration.

Her nipples hardened as his hands traced smaller and smaller concentric circles on her breasts. She jerked when his hot fingertips first brushed her goose flesh bumpy areolae. As he began rolling her engorged dark pink nipples in his fingers her hips began rotating in synch with his movements. He continued rolling one nub with his left hand as he slid his right down her sternum, circled her navel and then traced the outline of her V-shaped red pubes. In response her hips began humping the air and when he applied the gentlest outward pressure to her inner thighs she snapped her legs wide open exposing the abundant flow of her desire.

Tim moved astride her and, bracing himself on his muscular arms, lowered himself until the tip of his hard cock grazed her now swollen lips. Her humping only became stronger as she tried to capture his mushroom crown inside her folds. As he lowered himself slightly more his cock was poised at her entrance. Anxious to have him inside she simultaneously thrust her hips upward and grasped his dick insuring that he entered her. She resumed rotating her hips and he matched her motion with his own and lowered himself slowly until he was fully enveloped in her wetness.

They both stopped moving and froze in space savoring the warmth of his deep penetration. When he slowly resumed the circular motion of his hips, hers perfectly matched his movements. As his hips sped up so did hers accompanied by slight moans escaping from her lips. He increased his speed steadily with his loins grinding against hers and raised his head to look at her face. Her fluttering eyelids gave way to the increasing urgency of their movements and opened wide. She began gasping as she felt his cock expand inside her. He felt her vagina ripple, then grip him as they exploded in unison. "Fill my loving cup with your sweet hot cum!" she pleaded. Her appeal proved unnecessary as he drained his balls into her, one hot spurt followed by another until only a trickle resulted from his final thrust. He kissed her softly and they lay there, unmoving, for minutes.

When he finally withdrew slowly from her she said "If I am never made love to like that again in my life I can die a happy and well-loved woman! You are simply the best - all a girl could ever wish for!"

"I'm gonna shower so I can be gone before your daughter comes home. Wanna join me?"

"No Superman, your Lois Lane is gonna just lie here and enjoy the afterglow of being so totally and completely well loved!"

Tim showered quickly and retrieved his suit from her closet. True to her word Bianca had barely moved. She lay spread-eagled with her arms extended above her head resting on their crumpled pillows. He knotted his silk tie around his neck and bent over to kiss her.

"I should get up to walk you to the door but I'm enjoying lying here and the exhilaration that is flowing through every fiber of my being! Thank you for being so good to, and FOR, me!"

He kissed her again before slipping out of the door. No one was stirring save a rumpled newspaper delivery man making his rounds.

Tim's staff meeting the following Monday was abuzz with excitement. He exchanged high fives and bro hugs with his male direct reports amid cries of "Way to go boss! and "How did you ever pull that rabbit out of the hat?" Tim diplomatically told the team that the success of the previous week was due solely to their hard work and the long hours they'd put in. He also told them that he was planning a celebratory dinner for them, their wives and significant others the following Friday, a week before the already planned company-wide holiday party. "Unlike the company party where booze is prohibited due to liability issues I want us to eat drink and be merry as we close out a fantastic year. Also I want you to plan to leave your cars at home. I'm asking Bianca and Vivian to arrange door-to-door rides for each of you!"

He returned to his office to find a positively beaming Bianca sitting at her desk. She followed him into his office and closed the door behind her. She embraced him tightly then pulled his lips down to hers and kissed him warmly. "Congrats boss!" she gushed. "Now check this out!" With that comment she bent over so her tits were exposed and pulled them from her bra. Tim chuckled aloud when she produced not only her shapely mammaries but also a thick wad of cash - her winnings from the bet on him she'd made.

"Aren't you even curious about who had to pay up?" she asked.

"It doesn't matter" he said. "We're all human and have our own levels of insecurities."

"I've yet to see any chinks in your armor!"

"May be but they're probably there but hidden deeply in my Alpha Male persona! Make yourself presentable because I've got to meet with Vivian to discuss something for the exec party I'm planning. By the way that's the same weekend that you said your daughter would be out of town visiting her father. Any chance you'd like to spend it at my place?"

"Hmmm" she said through pursed lips "Can you give me some time to think about it?"

With her tits back in place Tim walked to the door and opened it. "Sure!" he said. "Take your time".

He tapped lightly on Vivian's closed door unsure if she was handling some HR matter. She chirped "Come in!" He walked in and closed the door behind him. Noticing the folder he had in his hand she asked "What's up boss?"

"A surprise!" Tim said. He walked behind her desk to stand next to her. "In addition to getting the funds I requested I was also able to wrangle bonuses for each member of the executive team. I need you to get the checks cut so we can distribute them at the dinner. Let's start with yours!"

When she saw the amount listed next to her name she shoved her chair back from her desk apparently forgetting the short skirt she was wearing. As she swung her chair in Tim's direction her pink panties were on full display. She quickly unfolded her six foot All American volleyball player frame and stood facing him.

"I'm not into the 'bromance' handshake thing you guys do so can I just give you a hug?"

No sooner was his "Of course!" out of his mouth than she wrapped her long arms around his neck and kissed him full on the mouth plunging her tongue inside. This went on for seconds before he withdrew and said "Whoa girl, WHOA!"

"I know I've just violated the very sexual harassment guidelines I'm supposed to enforce so go ahead and report me to your HR Director."

Tim paused and chuckled at her 'blind alley' comment. Instead of stepping away he wrapped his arms around her and let her feel his tongue invade her mouth as his hands cupped her ass and pulled her tight against him. "Tell the HR Director that there was no offense taken so now we're even!"

Stepping back he continued "Is that any way for an about to be married woman to act?"

"Yep! she said "I'm hoping that I can convince you to be my last fling!"

"Nah! I'd ruin you for him!"

Catching his drift she chortled and jibed "Split me wide open and ruin me you hulk!" She continued laughing and said "I'm sorry boss! I shouldn't have done that but I've dreamed of doing it for the whole time I've worked for you." Tim laughed and shook his head as he left her to cutting the checks.

The tempo at the office was electric for the next couple of weeks. The team was building the momentum that would carry them into a supercharged new year. Tim and Bianca were in something of a dry spell beyond a stolen kiss here and a grope there due to the families that her daughter babysat for being away on vacation. They enjoyed one tryst when the daughter was supposed to be studying at a friend's but were nearly caught in the act. Just after Tim had cum deep inside Bianca while holding her in midair in response to her squealing "I want to feel you squirt!" Suddenly they heard a startling sound - "Mom I'm home!"

"Oh shit!" Bianca whispered in Tim's ear. "What are we going to do?"

"Tell her that you're on your period and need her to go to the drugstore with you!" Tim whispered urgently. "Then I'll slip out and lock the door behind me!"

The ruse worked but Bianca was leery of a repeat performance so they laid low. Tim was used to long dry spells between his 'Friends with Benefits" visits. Bianca on the other hand grew first fidgety then outright grumpy as the days passed.

Finally, the day of the big party arrived. Having arrived early to greet each couple Tim was stunned by Bianca's appearance when he caught sight of her. She was wearing a simple sequined black dress which was really striking except the hemline struck her at mid-thigh, a tad shorter than he'd have preferred for a business gathering. His concern was short lived as the couples began arriving. Some of the women had hemlines that were significantly shorter than Bianca's and several were also overflowing at the top leaving little to the imagination. Then Vivian, his over 6 foot tall HR director arrived, arrived and turned heads - male and female. She was wearing a "micro-mini" dress so short that by bending or sitting all her wares would have been on full display. Fortunately their tables were draped with long tablecloths so a degree of modesty could be maintained.

Dinner was served and champagne flowed freely so the team grew more rumbustious by the minute. When the band started to play Tim hoped the focus would shift but instead the opposite occurred. After a couple of wives were unable to goad their husbands onto the dance floor they took to the floor with wild gyrations unlike any Tim had seen before. Finally, probably in an attempt to calm their wives down, a couple of male members took to the floor. In turn they began goading Tim. "Whatsamatter boss can't you dance?" Tim remained in his seat but the clamor for him to go on the dance floor only increased. Finally, he rose and strode to the middle of the dance floor and called for everyone to join him. He then taught the group a couple of line dances. His smooth moves led a couple of wives to say "WOW! Wish I had someone that could move like that! I'm gonna ask him to dance with me!" Regretting the monster of his own creation Tim had to dance with one inebriated spouse after the other.

He finally excused himself to go to the restroom and saw Vivian exchanging phone numbers with the tall dark Jamaican head waiter. As he passed Tim said "How's it going?" Vivian's cheeks reddened slightly but her new acquaintance didn't miss a beat - "Everting Irie Mon!" in a deep island drawl. As he exited the restroom Tim spotted Vivian lurking nearby. "Looks like you've lined up a last fling!" Tim whispered. "Yeah and I need your help! I've already called and cancelled my cab because he gets off in a few minutes and I'm going home with him. Can you cover for me?"

"No problem!" he said as they walked back into the banquet room. The band had just started a slow number so Tim waved his hand towards the dance floor. "Did you save the last dance for me?"

"I was hoping to do the bed sheet Rhumba with you tonight but, failing that, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!"

"You flatter me!" he whispered. as she thrust her hips tighter than was appropriate for a boss/colleague dance. "Slow down your roll! I'm sure you'll be well taken care of later. The cabs are due to start arriving in about ten minutes so you can announce that you're taking the first one and abscond down the hallway to the ladies room on the other end of the building."

After they finished the dance he escorted her back to her table. As he walked back to his some of the now clearly drunk wives were on his case again. "You've danced with every woman here except for Bianca. You got something against redheads?"

"No just saving the best for last!" he said. Almost before the words left his mouth the bandleader announced "Last dance!" The dance floor was suddenly flooded with an inebriated horde but fortunately a slow tune ended the evening. Tim drew Bianca close and she snuggled against him as they danced. He asked how she'd enjoyed the evening and she replied "It's a great prelude for what's to follow!" He looked down at her quizzically and she continued. "I've decided to accept your invitation to come to your place. My bag is already packed so can you swing by to pick me up?"

"With pleasure!" he said. "What caused you to change your mind?"

"My daughter! Bianca replied. "She said I've been grumpy the last couple of weeks and she hopes I get laid while she's gone!"

"I knew I liked that girl!"

As the dance ended Tim walked briskly towards the lobby and returned shortly to announce, covering for Vivian, "The second cab is here! Bianca it's yours!" They shared a quick hug and said goodnight as several more cabs pulled up. Tim ran a receiving line in reverse saying good night to each couple while receiving pats on the back from the guys and kisses on the cheek from the women. Just as the last cab pulled out of the driveway Vivian and her consort appeared walking hand in hand towards his car. Tim nodded in their direction which was acknowledged by her bright smile, a wink and a mouthed "Thank you!"

12