Red White and Black Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim walked in the other direction where his driver was waiting. "Drop me at the office Harry if you would. I had the last of my two drinks over an hour ago so I think I'll pick up my car tonight and save you a trip in the morning."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sober as a judge!"

Tim slid behind the wheel, made a beeline for Bianca's place and called when he was five minutes away.

He pulled into the parking lot and before he could turn off the engine he saw Bianca in the headlights walking briskly to the car. She was still dressed in her party attire and had what appeared to be a large purse slung over her shoulder.

"You seem to be traveling light. There can be many clothes in that bag."

"I don't expect to be wearing many clothes. I've got some panties, nighties, my toothbrush, a pair of jeans and a couple of T-shirts. Knowing you, I suspect I over packed!"

"You're probably right!" he said. He shifted the car into gear and headed for his place. She alternately chatted about the spectacular week they'd had in the office, the party and the skimpy dresses some of the women wore. "Did Vivian hit on you?" she suddenly blurted out.

"Would it have mattered if she did?"

"Not really. She said she didn't think you were getting laid and hoped she could entice you to do her. I didn't say anything for fear of tipping my hand and she said she was going for it. Seeing the scanty dress she wore I knew she was serious."

Bianca grew very quiet as the gates to the private community opened in response to Tim's opener. As they pulled into the garage, she took a long deep breath. He opened her door for her and she slid out slowly, then walked hesitantly towards the entry door Tim held open for her. She stopped short and began to almost hyperventilate.

"Is something wrong?"

"No - well, yes! This is going to be the first time in my life that I've spent the night at a man's home!"

"Ever?"

"EVER!" she said. "I never spent the night with either of my husbands before we were married nor any guy I ever dated."

He gently lifted her bag off her shoulder, took her hand and led her inside.

"I understand and hope you'll be comfortable."

He gave her a quick tour of all but the master bedroom. He then led her back to the den, gestured for her to sit on the sofa and excused himself. He returned carrying a bottle of Screaming Eagle Cabernet and two glasses.

"I've been waiting for a very special occasion to open one of these. Your first visit is that special occasion."

He poured and proposed a toast. "Welcome to my favorite lady!"

"Thank you my special man and to the fabulous success you've allowed me to enjoy but especially for making me feel alive!"

They sipped the well-aged nectar and chatted for nearly an hour until it became clear that she was relaxed. She'd kicked off her shoes, lay back and rested her feet in his lap.

"Is it OK if we finish the bottle in your bedroom?" she said softly.

"Of course!" he said and led the way.

He walked her into the closet and gestured towards an empty space. "You can hang your things there and use the drawers below for your other things."

"I feel like I'm intruding on someone else's space." she said.

"When do you think anyone last used it?"

She hesitated and then smiled broadly. "Not since the first time we made love!"

"Give the woman a prize!" he said.

He led her into the bathroom and pointed to the basin nearest the shower. "Your sink and fresh towels are underneath. If you need a makeup stool we can get you one tomorrow."

"You're making it sound like ..."

"Like I expect you, WANT you, here regularly." He finished her sentence.

She smiled at their reflection as he embraced her from behind and began to slowly unzip her dress. He pulled it slowly over her head and walked into the closet to hang it in 'her new space'. He quickly doffed his clothes before returning to find her still standing gazing into the mirror. The pace of her breathing increased as she watched the reflection of his massive hands cup her breasts before unsnapping the clip that nestled between them. She leaned back into him, feeling the hardness of his manhood pressing against her. Now wearing only black high cut French panties and thigh highs with patterned tops she reached up and clasped her hands behind his neck pulling his lips down to hers.

"Take me to your bed lover!"

"OUR bed!" he corrected her. He then lifted her into his arms and carried her into the bedroom. He peeled off her hose in the softly lit room and kissed her ankles, swirled his tongue upward across her calves and trembling thighs. He then positioned himself above her and slid easily into her already wet folds and made slow and unhurried love to her. As had now become second nature to them their movements were in perfect synchronization leading up to a strong and satisfying climax. As he lifted himself and withdrew from her she whispered words that she never thought she'd speak.

"I love you Tim! With every fiber of my being I love you!"

Surprised and unsure of the depth of his feelings for her he pulled her to him and responded with a deep passionate kiss. She sighed contently, snuggled close and drifted off to sleep with her head resting on his broad chest.

The next day and night were essentially variations on a theme as they made love in almost every room of his large house ... until a sudden turn of events. They were engaged in a sixty-nine connection with her on top. She was taking him ever deeper into her throat when he felt the first telltale sign that he was about to explode. His brown fingers parted her cheeks and he began to vigorously rim her tight rosebud. She grunted something indecipherable and began to rapidly wriggle her hips from side to side. Sensing her excitement Tim quickly flipped her over and lifted her legs into the crook of his arms. He plunged deeply into her and bent her almost double as his lips captured hers and his tongue plunged into her mouth. His hips were a blur of passion as he pumped his cock deep into her engorged slit. He slid his hands beneath her hips, spread her cheeks and slipped first one then two of his thick brown fingers deep into her ass. She humped her hips up against him with strength he couldn't have guessed she possessed. She moaned loudly but couldn't speak with his tongue thrust so deeply into her mouth. She reached beneath them and grabbed his wrist as he pounded towards his impending orgasm. She grunted and thrust her hips upward as he felt the telltale rippling of her vagina around his cock. She'd come harder than he'd recalled her ever climaxing.

Still clinging to his wrist, she turned her head to extract his tongue from her mouth and exploded.

"Get off of me you sonofabitch!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

"You will never, EVER touch my ass again!"

Caught completely off guard because he thought she was enjoying the butt play Tim said nothing.

She continued her increasingly wild tirade. "My first husband butt fucked me on our honeymoon! Before he even slipped his pencil dick in my pussy he rammed it in my ass! I promised myself that NO MAN would ever touch me there again! NO MAN!"

Having gathered his wits about him Tim said "I apologize. I had no idea."

"But you came harder than you ever have before when I plugged my fingers into your ass."

She was about to continue her verbal onslaught but stopped short as the truth of his comment sunk in. She leapt from the bed and rushed into the bathroom slamming the door behind her. Tim decided to give her some space and wandered into his den. He slipped his in his earbuds and listened to a soothing jazz track. About halfway through the CD Tim felt her hand on his shoulder. He looked up as she began to speak, her eyes puffy as if she'd been crying.

"Aren't you coming to bed?"

"Sure!" he said. He stood and put his arms around her waist and they walked to the bedroom. While they slept close to each other there was no cuddling - just a perfunctory "Good night." The next morning he arose early and padded into the kitchen. "Oh shit!" he muttered. He'd forgotten to pick up eggs at the store.

"What's wrong?"

He turned to see Bianca standing in the door, her eyes still puffy from sleep and wearing a see through wrap.

"I forgot to get eggs for breakfast. I'll run out and get some."

"I'll go with you. I need to pick up something too."

Although somewhat surprised at her willingness to venture out he didn't object because it was unlikely they'd encounter anyone they knew in his little hamlet. He pulled on a sweat suit and she donned jeans and a T-shirt. As they stepped inside he headed towards the dairy aisle while she went in the opposite direction. He got the eggs, some fresh orange juice, warm croissants and some thick cut bacon. By the time he made his way to the cashier she had already checked out and was tucking a small bag into her purse. He checked out and made his way to her and they walked to the car.

"You've got time for a quick shower if you'd like." he said. "Coffee and breakfast will be ready in 15 minutes"

"Are you sure you don't need help?"

"You just relax and grab a shower and bring back a hearty appetite."

Just as he was pouring OJ into the glasses he had chilled she reappeared. She looked refreshed and wore another wraparound see through gown. A towel was wrapped around her head.

"I forgot to pack my hair dryer." she said sheepishly.

"We'll have to pick one up for you to keep here."

"OH! OK!" was her somewhat surprised reply.

They spoke little as they dug into the sumptuous fare Tim had prepared. They eaten only sparingly since she'd arrived.

"Compliments to the chef!" she said and lifted her orange juice in a toast.

"Let me refill that for you!" Tim said. He made his way to the refrigerator and returned with both the juice and a split of champagne. "No brunch is complete without a mimosa!"

They idled the day away, chatting and taking a dip in the pool. It wasn't until late afternoon that Tim felt Bianca seemed relaxed enough for him to approach her. When he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her lightly she returned the kiss, looked over her shoulder and began walking backwards towards the bedroom pulling him with her as she went.

They snuggled close, nuzzled and caressed each other and finally made slow hip rotating love until a shared climax overtook them. They snuggled together and drifted off into a nap. Tim awakened to answer the call of nature and was stunned when he returned from the bathroom. Bianca was on her knees with her ass pointed in his direction. Sensing his return she extended a small bottle with one hand to him. When he took it she grasped her cheeks and spread them open.

"Please be gentle." she purred.

Tim looked down at the bottle of KY lubricant and then spread it generously on his suddenly hard cock and on his fingers. He dripped a generous amount down her crack and massaged it into her tight rosebud. He took care to give her time to relax before slipping one finger into her. She stiffened and then relaxed slowly. When she did he added another finger up to the knuckle and began rotating the two deeper into her ass. When she pushed back against his hand he added a third thick finger and plunged his digits deeper into her. Satisfied that she'd relaxed enough to accept his girth he withdrew his fingers and placed the oily head of his cock against her. She stiffened again as he nudged deeper into her until her sphincter allowed his complete entrance.

He began to rock almost imperceptibly back and forth until about half of his cock was inside her. He asked if he was hurting her.

"I feel stretched, full and a little uncomfortable but no pain."

He continued his slow progress until his was fully inside her. He then began to slowly withdraw and then slide back into her depths. Sensing that she was OK he picked up his pace slightly when she again surprised him.

"Don't play with it - FUCK IT!"

He obliged her and let her feel his hard manhood deep in her bowels.

"Oh shit!" she said. "That's starting to feel good - real good. Do it faster!"

Tim began humping her full out when she suddenly tensed and squealed. "I didn't think it was possible but I'm gonna fuckin' cum! Fuck me harder and squirt your cum deep in my ass RIGHT NOW!"

Her words and humping hips triggered a guttural groan from Tim and he gripped her hips and made a final plunge deep into her rectum.

"I feel your hot cream deep inside of me! Why didn't we do this sooner?"

Given her outburst the previous night Tim gave no verbal answer but instead pulsed his cock in her depths. Slowly he withdrew from her. She cupped her hands to her ass to catch his spend that was running from her now wide open rosebud and shuffled to the bathroom.

When she returned she was smiling and said "I don't believe I'm saying this but I really liked that and want to do it again sometime! I'm glad we were able to go to the store so I could pick up that lube for us. Can I leave it here?"

"Why don't you just tuck it away in your nightstand drawer?"

Smiling at the implication of his question, she tucked the bottle into HER drawer.

"I should be leaving soon so I can recover a bit so I can be ready for the work week ahead."

"Promise to come back?"

"Absolutely! You made me feel so welcome that I feel this is the right place for me!"

She began to pack recklessly tossing her few clothes into her bag. She hesitated when she came to the dress she'd worn to the party.

"I don't want to ball this up and get it all wrinkled. Can I leave this here and I'll take it home on a hangar later?"

"Of course! Your area in the closet has plenty of space and it guarantees that you'll be coming back!"

"You needn't worry about that!"

All was well in their world as they held hands on the drive to her place. No longer concerned about the prying eyes of her neighbors, she boldly kissed him passionately before exiting his car.

"I don't care if they see us - you're MINE!" she said. Bianca turned to blow him a kiss as she walked to her apartment.

The mood in the office the next day was upbeat, jovial even, as the executive team arrived for their Monday morning meeting. Uncharacteristically, Bianca was late. After the briefer than usual meeting adjourned, Tim returned to his desk. No sooner than he was seated Bianca appeared at his door with a large manila envelope in her hands. She looked stricken. Her face was ashen, her hands were trembling and her gait unsteady as she walked towards him.

Without saying a word she handed him the envelope.

Curious about her agitated state he opened it and withdrew a sheet of thumbnail pictures with a note attached. It read:

"Tell the Black Buck whose cock you've been sucking and fucking that he must pay me $50K in small bills within 72 hours or a packet like this one will be delivered to his boss! Tell him not to fuck with me and I'll provide delivery instructions in two days."

His pulse suddenly racing Tim looked at the thumbnails. The first showed them kissing in the parking lot of her apartment last night. The others were even more troubling. They were of every visit he'd made to Bianca's apartment - his cock buried deep inside of her, his cock in her mouth, her riding his face, her tits in his mouth, his head buried between her legs, his black hands cupping her ass as her thigh high clad legs extended in midair as he fucked her helicopter style while standing. Nothing was left to the imagination and absolutely nothing could explain them away.

Tim's blood ran cold and his head was pounding.

Bianca asked timidly "Can you pay him?"

Tim didn't answer as his mind raced.

Had he been set up?

Was Bianca involved?

If so what should he do?

If only her ex was involved what should he do?

Find the SOB and beat him to a pulp?

Break into his office?

Hack his computer?

Troubled that there was no obvious foolproof option (and bothered by Bianca's boldness in the parking lot and her question about paying) he finally answered her.

"I know your daughter is back but I need you to stay late so we can discuss this!"

Bianca returned to her desk, closing the door behind her leaving Tim to ponder the quagmire he'd stepped into.

12