Red Wine Romance

Story Info
She's just what he had in mind.
2.2k words
4.42
20.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotclady
hotclady
3 Followers

As she sat across from him at the beautiful candle lit table she could hardly believe it had been eight wonderful months since she had first met the amazing creature that set opposite of her. The last months had been the most wonderful time of her life; she had never felt so relaxed, open and herself with anyone. Now here they were, having a wonderful romantic dinner to celebrate.

As she started to rise from the table, he said, “wait”, and reached for her glass of wine, he pored more of the wonderful ruby liquid into the goblet and handed it back to her, then added more of the same to his. When he had set the bottle down on the table he lifted his glass and said “to new beginnings that never end” She raised her glass to his and with tears forming in her eyes she took the wonderful toast and they both drank from the exquisite wine.

They moved their conversation into the living room, where they could see the snow outside was coming down very slowly in big beautiful flakes. They sat on the sofa that was placed in front of the warm glowing fireplace. She sat next to him with her feet tucked up under her, and her head lying against his shoulder as he draped his arm around her.

Their words were nearly whispers, as they sat speaking and sipping their wine. Her lips were sweet with the wine, and the only other sound in the house besides their voices, was the soft crackle of the fire. As their light conversation seemed to come to a stopping point he reached to take the half empty glass of wine from her hand, and gave her a very knowing smile, she asked, “Just what it is you have in mind.” He said, “I think you know what it is that I have in mind my beautiful lady."

After he placed the glass on the table next to the couch, he slowly turned to look at her, dipping his head down to slowly kiss her lips running his tongue across them tasting their sweetness. Then he slid his hand to the back of her neck to gently pull her closer into him to deepen that wonderful kiss exploring her mouth with his tongue learning every inch of it, searching out her very soul.

Gently he pulled away from her, breaking the mesmerizing dream he was putting her in. Slowly she opened her eyes to see him staring at her. As gentle as a feather he took the back of his hand and caressed her cheek. Causing a wonderful shiver to go through here body. Taking her shiver as a sign of lack of warmth, he pulled her to him, once more covering her lips with his.

This time the kiss didn’t last as long, but it was just as shuttering. Reaching and picking up her glass with the remaining wine in it, he dipped his finger into the liquid then rubbing it gently onto her lips. Methodically she licked the sweet liquid away with her tongue. When he began to repeat the wonderful ritual, she stayed his hand pulling it from the glass, and sensuously removing the ruby liquid from his finger with her mouth. Gently she took the digit into her mouth and running her tongue around it igniting a fire deep inside him. Closing his eyes he let his body enjoy the erotic sensations that her warm mouth was producing. When he felt his body could take no more he pulled his finger from her. But before he could pull it completely away, she gently placed a sweet warm kiss in the palm of his hand.

Gently he leaned into her, pulling her close, consuming her ready lips. But it was her turn to explore his mouth. She ached to learn every inch of it, wanted to feel the pleasure in the touch of her soft lips against his of her tongue as it danced with his.

When she felt as if she had given ample attention to his lips she moved her focus to his neck, then farther down. When her sweet lips crossed the path of the buttons on his shirt, she slowly opened it, wanting nothing more in that instant than to feel her soft cheek against his hard chest, and to hear his heart beat. Feeling the passion deep within himself, and sensing her need was as great as his own, he pulled her back his lips, demanding entrance into the warm cavern.

Slowly he slide his long fingers up the back of her neck once more, this time gently grabbing hold of her hair and pulling her head back. He then began to let his mouth and tongue roam from her lips to her throat bathing it with his warmth. He heard a moan deep in her throat, when he dipped his finger once again in the wine, then into her willing mouth. He let his tongue continue its trail across her beautiful neck.

He then began to gently lose the buttons of her blouse, exposing the satin and lace of her crimson bra. Very gently he moved his mouth down her neck, careful not to let his lips or tongue stray from her skin, till he reached the soft fabric that lay between them. Rising from the torturous task only long enough to see the look of passion as it filled face. He then covered one nipple with his warm mouth bared only by the sweet satin. The feeling was almost earth shaking to her.

When his had cupped her sweet round flesh to free it from its confines, he heard the soft intake of her breath. Once more he dipped his finger into the wine, this time caressing the sweet liquid into the soft flesh of her bared breast. Unable to resist any longer he covered the dusky-rose colored nipple with his mouth.

Ever sweetly he lay her back on to the couch as he did she pulled his opened shirt down onto his strong arms pinning him and pulling him down to her soft warm body. He read her every thought anticipated her need before she did, allowing her to gently pull his shirt from him and run her fingers up his arms. That simple touch sent flames of desire through his body. Feeling the instant reaction her touch gave him, seeing his nipples harden and feeling his manhood swell with desire.

Raising his head from her to look once again into her eyes, then gently kissing a slow hot trail down her throat. With great caring in his hands he slid the satin straps from her shoulders bringing to full view her beautiful bare breasts. Stopping to let his eyes drink in the beauty that was before him, then gently covering each creamy breast with kisses.

When he felt her heart racing, heard the shallow breaths she was taking, he knew he had to slow his pace. Gently he slid his fingers up her arm to her wrist, taking hold of it, he pulled her soft hand to his lips, and kissed it softly.

As his lips again found there way to the softness of her throat, he let his fingers slide under the satin strap once more gently slide them down her arm to taking her captive. Then when her beautiful full breasts were exposed fully he whispered her name.

Slowly his mouth found its way to her harden nipples and he began a slow gentle motion of circling it with his tongue and caressing it with his soft lip, feeling the shivers it caused in her.

When he lifted his mouth from her sweet breast, he pulled her atop him, giving himself freedom to remove the bothersome blouse and satin material that stood between his hard chest, and her sweet creamy breasts. Once again he covered her neck and chest with his warm wet tongue taking his time making sure to cover every inch her full breasts, all the while caressing her hair and neck.

Between his sweet kisses telling her how utterly beautiful and desirable she was. When his mouth covers hers again, he rolls them once more this time onto their side, pulling her body closer to his.

Feeling his hard body pressed against her, she whispers her need for him, and begs for his touch. Those simple words act like air to a smoldering fire, igniting it and sending flames of desire throughout his body. Letting free some of the passion, he takes her face in his ands and pulls her mouth to his, devouring her lips.

As he releases her mouth from the captive hold he had on it, he again rolls them, this time with her onto her back. She opens her legs so that his body can fit to hers, and in doing so, he gently runs his fingers up her thigh, and begins to caress her hip beneath her skirt. All the while still letting his lips have full rein over her neck and chest.

When his fingers found the top of her panties he gently pulled them down just a little allowing his thumb to rub across her hip. Gently he rose from her, and through her half closed eyes she could see him stand before her removing his slacks and letting them drop to the floor. His proud manhood standing out as evidence of his strong need and desire. She knew he would not take his pleasure yet, but knew also his need was strong. Gently he reached to pull the skirt from her hips as she lifted to allow for an easier access. Then once again he laid his body between her open thighs, now the only barrier between them was the thin satin panties she wore.

Once more they kiss, not a sweet soft kiss but one filled with passion and desire. Making their hearts race. Gently she runs her feet up his calves feeling the touch of his hot skin.

With her hands caressing the tight muscles in his back, and her body aching with desire, she caresses his throat with wet kisses. Arching her back, needing to feel his bare chest against her skin.

His hands begin to explore her breast, her stomach and when his fingers reach her hip once more taking hold of the small strap that held her soft material together and pulling it. In one quick motion ripping the soft material. A moan of pleasure comes from deep in her throat as he traces a trail with his fingers from her hip to her inner thigh. Inching his way to her sweet smooth mound, finding her soft lips. Gently he runs his fingers across them. Then sliding his body down hers, he begins to blow warm breath across her sweet flesh.

Feeling the warmth from his mouth made her body ache with desire. Seeing her body respond and the sweet wet lips of hers glistening, was driving him to his brink also. Sucking her swollen clit into his mouth making her body shake, caressing her thighs with his fingertips. Feverishly he caresses her smooth lips and clit with his hot tongue, urging her to that point of no return. He can feel her body when the bolt hits her, her legs stiffen, and her back arches, thrusting her breasts high in the air. He could taste her sweet juices, and he didn’t stop, continuing to run his tongue across her sweet wet body, till he felt her body begin to relax.

Sliding his body up hers, fitting himself between her open thighs, he buried his tongue deep into her mouth. As his tongue finds its desired destination his hard swollen manhood finds her warmth, and he buries himself deep within her in one sweet motion. He can feel her body adjust to him, feel her tighten around him. As he starts a sweet gently rhythm, he can feel her once more begin to shake, and her body tighten more around him. When the orgasm hits her body, she digs her nails into his back and pulls him down on to her.

The intensity of her reaction to him sends his body over the edge; he slides his hard member out of her and then buries it hard and deep into her waiting body. Again he pulls from inside her, only to again bury himself deep into her. She can feel his body’s response, knew he was on the edge. When she tightens her body once more on him, he loses control, a growl comes from deep in his throat, and just the sound of his ecstasy sends her into her own bliss.

The feel of his body exploding inside her sends her own body over the edge. Another wave of orgasms rock her body. The intensity and movement in her body produces a reaction he has never had, instantly he becomes hard for her again, and has never even left the warmth of her body yet. When she pulls him down once more to her, and whispers in his ear “I love you” he lets his body once more exploded to fill her with his sweetness.

hotclady
hotclady
3 Followers