Redemption

Story Info
Ex-con finds redemption.
26.8k words
4.64
40.1k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soft1017
Soft1017
438 Followers

This is another story of mine, previously published which I've decided to share here.Hope you all enjoy :)


© 2013 by S. C. Edward.

All rights reserved. No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of author. The characters appearing in this work are fictitious and any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. Please be advised that this tale includes detailed sexual situations, lack of condom usage, profanity and is not suited for readers under the age of 18. Intended for mature audiences only.


Foreword

This story is dedicated to an unknown ex-convict I came across on the train one day, a few years ago. He had an outburst on the train about not being given a chance to find employment, even though he had rehabilitated himself, and was out of prison. His story inspired me to write this. The situations in this story will include adult themes, and are intended for mature audiences.


Chapter One

He'd lost it all. Mark's only link to the outside world was now dead. His mother had recently passed away, and he was left all alone. He was forgotten. No one he knew while he was free bothered, or cared to contact him.

Life in prison was rough. He always had to be on guard, never knowing who would attack him next, or what new problems would arise. He had to portray himself as a tough character, because no one respected weakness. It was a savage environment, and before his mother's passing, he promised her that he would survive.

To make it out of prison, and live was his only goal. During his first years there, Mark made a name for himself amongst the other inmates. To establish his reputation, he had to take down so many who challenged him.

Now no one even dared to look his way anymore. He was 26 now, and had survived almost five years behind bars. Many thought his death imminent in such a dangerous place, but he had proven them wrong. His mother had given him hope.

She was the only positive thing in his life when she was alive. She had forgiven him for all his mistakes and was truly a good woman. He wept in secret and silence when she passed. Of course he remembered his promise, but he had no idea how weak he was without her.

She was his backbone through all this. All of the fighting and alliances that he'd made to preserve himself; they were all done in hopes to make up for being a bad son.

He had been a nuisance to her before he was locked away and it was something that still weighed on his mind. Now that she was gone, what else was there? No other family, no ex-girlfriends and no buddies. His thoughts turned to killing himself or better yet letting some other inmate do it for him.

Sometimes at night in the dark of his cell, when there was nothing left to do but give in to his thoughts, he would wonder whether he should go on. What good would it be if no one else could accept him? His kind was shunned by society. No matter how minor or major his offense, he would be stamped a convict.

He knew this title alone was unsettling. People were conditioned to fear what they didn't understand. The world was a cold place with no sense of empathy as far as he was concerned, and his sins would forever be written on his sleeve. No one would look past them and see a man who struggled every day of his life.

He managed to hold up for the next few weeks, even though underneath it all he was crumbling. Fear and loneliness were beginning to take a strong hold and he was losing sight of having any kind of life outside prison walls.

Dr. Benjamin Benson, an instructor who taught an English course at the prison noticed Mark's rapid fall into depression. The retired college professor had taken a liking to Mark and hoped to help him. He knew that Mark had the potential to live a good life despite his shortcomings. One afternoon, Dr. Benson held him back after the class was over.

"Can I talk to you son?"

"Uh about what sir?" Mark said with a look of confusion.

"Is something bothering you? You've been looking very distracted lately. Are you worried about something?"

"I'm fine."

"With your release coming soon, I thought you'd be much happier son. How much time do you have left?"

"Six months."

"You don't look happy about that. Do you have family waiting for you?"

"No sir...not...anymore."

"Oh... I'm really sorry son." the professor replied remorsefully, as he realized why his pupil had such sad eyes.

"My mom passed away three weeks ago."

"I know how hard this must be for you, and I'm sorry if I seemed insensitive just now."

"It's alright... we all got to go sometime right?" Mark said, forcing a smile.

"I was meaning to talk to you a while ago about something, but if this is a bad time we can always talk later. I'd hate to trouble you at such a difficult time."

"Well sir, I'm already here so you might as well tell me what's on your mind."

"Are you sure Mark? What I want to discuss will take a lot of thinking over."

"Go ahead."

"Well Mark, you see, I've noticed you and I think you have potential. You seemed to have a great interest in furthering your education. I wanted to make you an offer... maybe to get you off your feet once you leave here. My brother is opening a new business and is in need of a few good employees. Of course I can train you to fulfill the job requirements. All you need to do is take a computer course and I've been teaching one here for a few years. I start the course over in a few weeks... but I realize what you're going through right now. It's just something to think about... and don't worry. My brother has no problem with hiring you straight out of prison. He feels the same as I do...shit happens to everyone! We all deserve redemption Mark."

Mark couldn't help laughing at the professor's last few words. He had never expected to hear Dr. Benson speak so casually. He admired the old man and if there was anyone to look up to after his mother's death, it was Dr. Benson.

"I don't have to think about it sir. The answer's yes!" Mark said, smiling much easily this time.

"OK great! I was hoping that you would take the offer. I really want to see you succeed."

"You know, when my mom died I thought I was finished. I didn't have anything or anybody left... and fuck trying to get a good job! Uh...I mean I know how most people look at us and I've seen a lot of bad stuff. Nobody takes pity on us...you know?"

"Don't worry son. Just do your best and you will make your Mama proud in heaven."

Mark found a new source of hope. He still felt a little lost without his mother, but at least he had something to look forward to when he got out. His respect for Dr. Benson had grown and he felt blessed to be given such a great chance. He was not going to waste it.

With the little internet time he was given, he spent all of it reading and studying. Now that he had something to apply himself to, dealing with his grief would be much easier. He didn't want to be sitting still, thinking about what a failure he had been to himself and his mother. He had always been physically strong, but the bombardment of these negative thoughts might have truly been the death of him.

The next six months went by quickly. Mark excelled in the courses and impressed the professor greatly. Dr. Benson escorted him out of prison on his last day and set him up at a motel for the night. He had gained enough knowledge to start working in the next two weeks and everything seemed to be falling into place.

He spent his first night of freedom indoors. He had adapted to living in cold cramped up cells and sleeping in an almost fetal position. He'd almost forgotten what a soft bed felt like. No longer would he have to worry about men stealing from him or attacking him while he slept.

For the first time in years he felt comfortable and safe. He owed all of this to the professor and made a vow to himself that very night. He would do all that he could to meet the expectations of Dr. Benson and his brother. Not many people were given a second chance and he would repay the professor for being a faithful man.

He tried to sleep but this new-found sense of comfort led his thoughts elsewhere. He hadn't been with a woman in years. His mind wandered to the images of all his exes and he was immediately turned off. They had always been the perfectly slender and vain type.

Not once had they gotten to know who he truly was and only wanted what material things he had. He'd been burned too many times by them and couldn't get a hard-on no matter how hard he tried. He knew that he shouldn't judge women only by their appearances, but he just couldn't get it up.

For the time being he stroked himself under the covers. He didn't have a specific woman in mind, but it occurred to him that he had a movie channel service at the motel. He turned on the TV and clicked on the first X-rated movie channel he found. It featured the same type that he didn't want. Next channel.

What he saw next got him rock hard in seconds. He saw a curvy, beautiful, black doll posing for the camera. It never occurred to him that any other type of woman existed. He grew up in a small town populated by mostly white people. He'd never even entertained the idea of a black woman and was intrigued by what he saw.

She was proud and beautiful. Her skin was a beautiful mahogany tone and appeared very soft as the camera man zoomed in on her figure.

Mark wished that he could have been the camera man, or better yet whoever was about to fuck her. He waited and saw a white man in boxers coming into the shot. The man admired her body as she bent over for him.

She had a 2-piece red bikini on and it barely covered her voluptuous body. She giggled and moved the thong aside, exposing her chocolate pussy for all to see. She spread her lips apart and waited for the guy to take action. He inserted his finger into the pink flesh and began finger fucking her from behind. Mark was so turned on as he watched.

She was squirming and moaning from the slow penetration. He had never seen anything like it. The guy pulled his finger out and it was drenched with her creamy juices. The black goddess stood up and positioned herself over the man. She had taken her bikini bottom off and was ready to ride a nice thick cock. Her partner began groaning with pleasure and she lowered her pussy onto him.

"The lucky bastard!" Mark thought as he stroked himself faster.

He had never been so turned on by the site of a woman before. As she rode her partner, her ass jiggled and she looked delicious. He closed his eyes and lay back on the pillow. All he could hear now were the sounds of her moaning and the smacking of her buttocks as they made contact with the man's lower torso. He imagined that he had a thick and beautiful temptress of his own.

Her body was beautiful and soft. She had gorgeous bronze skin and she sat on top of Mark with only a sheer pink shirt on and tiny cotton panties to match. She ran her fingers over Mark's smooth and chiseled abdomen while his strong hands dug into her soft thighs.

Mark could feel the heat of her plump pussy lips through the cotton panties as she sat directly on top of his exposed hard cock. He reached under the tight shirt and squeezed her large breasts, making her taut nipples poke out even more through the thin fabric.

A tiny gasp came out of her supple lips and Mark could feel her panties getting damp as she slowly grinded on top of him. He lifted the tank over her head and pulled her body towards him. He kissed her lips deeply and passionately while he fondled her dark nipples. She was getting wetter for him and squirming on top of his cock.

Mark ripped the sides of her panties and pushed the soaked fabric aside. His fingers gently spread her lips apart; he wanted to feel her warmth on his shaft. She was dripping on top of him now and he couldn't wait anymore. He raised her buttocks and guided himself into her tight insides.

She cried out in ecstasy as he slid inside her warm and wet body. His hands gripped her soft bottom as she rode him slowly, taking every inch of him into herself. This was by far the best fantasy he'd ever had and he was panting hard as the hot, white droplets ran down his hand from the tip of his cock. He was soaked in sweat and exhausted, but felt too lazy to shower again.

He cleaned himself off with a towel and fell back against the pillows. All was quiet and calm in the motel and the ex-convict slowly drifted off to sleep.

Mark spent the next few days settling down in his mother's home. The house was now his, free and clear. He had also inherited a considerable sum of money from her and with it he would be comfortable for a while. She was laid to rest in the town cemetery and he spent the remainder of his free time visiting and talking to her.

He believed that her spirit could hear him and he wanted to ask her for forgiveness. He stood at the foot of her grave, bowed his head and spoke quietly.

"Hi Mama... I'm sorry that I never got to see you again. I miss you so much and it hurts to know that I will never hear your voice again."

Tears were streaming down his face now. He couldn't contain them.

"You see Mama? I kept my promise. I made it out. Dr. Benson's been very nice to me and he even got me a job. I wanted to make you proud Mama... and I'm sorry I was such a shitty son to you back then...I didn't know what I had. I'm going to try my best to make you proud... I won't mess up again, I promise. Just watch over me okay? I love you."

He was determined to carry out that promise; he owed it to her and himself. It would be a challenge, but one he would definitely take on.

He kept to himself most of the time. Many of the people he knew when he was younger had either moved away or were deceased. He was like a stranger in a familiar town. Dr. Benson frequently called him to see how he was settling in. The site of his new job was only a few miles from the town and Dr. Benson assured him that he would fit in well.

The professor invited Mark to have dinner with him and his brother. He wanted Mark to feel comfortable with his new boss and arranged a meeting at one of the town's formal restaurants. Mark was very anxious about this dinner invitation.

He was comfortable around Dr. Benson and had known him for the last two years. It was the brother of the good professor that he was worried about. He didn't know if he was capable of impressing anyone, especially because of his previous circumstances.

He decided to buy himself a new wardrobe to prepare for the dinner, as well as his new job. He had outgrown his old clothes and put on some muscle while in prison.

All his days of dressing like a thug were over. He was a man now and he would dress like one. As he looked at himself in the mirror he didn't recognize the person staring back at him. He was used to seeing himself in the neon orange jumpsuits provided by the prison.

Here stood the image of a distinguished gentleman. His grey eyes lit up and he smiled at the man in the mirror. Mark stood tall at 6'4" and weighed about 220lbs. He was dirty blonde and his hair was trimmed neatly into a butch cut. There was no evidence of him being an ex-convict, except for a thin diagonal scar which ran down the left side of his neck.

It was barely visible and his collar hid most of it. He looked very handsome in the black designer suit and he wished his mother could have seen him. Here was a new man, reborn and given a second chance at life. As he heard the professor pulling up in front of the house, he took a second glimpse at the mirror and reminded himself that the past was behind him. He felt a little confident now and walked out to meet him.

Dr. Benson was impressed at how well Mark cleaned up. He hadn't expected to see him come out in a suit and tie. He even thought that he had the wrong house when Mark walked down the steps.

Dr. Benson arranged for them to meet his brother at the restaurant so that Mark wouldn't walk in alone. He probably knew that Mark might feel uneasy about being introduced to the man who was to be his new employer. When they arrived, his brother was already waiting for them and Mark was surprised to find out that Dr. Benson was a twin.

The brother was the very image of his mentor, except he was a few pounds lighter and wore a pair of black frames. As they approached the table, he got up to greet them.

"Well hello young man!" he said smiling. "I've heard so much about you. I'm Richard Benson."

"How do you do sir?" Mark smiled and shook Richard's extended hand.

"I've been most eager to meet you. Benny here had lots of good things to say about you. How's this town treating you so far son?"

"Everything's going good. I'm settled in my mom's house and I'm looking forward to working again."

"I see. I heard about your mother's death. I understand that she hasn't been gone very long from this world. I'm very sorry for your loss."

"Thank you, sir."

"I wasn't sure it was such a good idea to have you join us only two weeks after you got back. I wanted you to have some time to grieve and get reacquainted with the town. Benny told me that you were ready to start right away. Is that how you still feel?"

"Yes sir, I think it would be good for me. I'd rather not wait."

"Alright, well if you're ready then we're glad to have you. I've asked one of your co-workers to help you settle in. Her name is Michelle and she's a very nice young lady. I've already explained your situation to her and I hope that's not a problem."

"Uhh...no not at all." he said reluctantly.

"Don't worry son, we treat each other with respect at my company. I wouldn't give you over to someone who would make you feel uneasy. She's been with me for two years and was an employee at my older business. She's proven herself to be very trustworthy and I don't think you will have any problems."

"Well... in that case I can't wait to start." Mark replied, hoping that his boss was right.

As the three ate, Mark listened to the conversation between the brothers. They seemed to have a great relationship and he felt very lucky to be in the midst of them. The fact that Richard looked exactly like his brother comforted him.

He knew their personalities were probably very different but Richard seemed like a very kind man. He even paid for their dinner and drinks. When Mark and Dr. Benson got up to leave, he shook Mark's hand and welcomed him to the company. He also gave Mark his business card just in case he changed his mind about starting early. Mark then thanked him for dinner and the great opportunity.

"What would Mama say if she could see me now?" he thought to himself as he walked out of the restaurant.

Chapter Two

Mark nervously waited at the door of the spacious office. The floor was divided into tiny cubicles where most of the other employees were busy typing away. As he stood there, he tried to guess which one of the women was Michelle. He looked very professional on his first day, in a suit and tie. However, knowing that she already knew some of his back story, made him very anxious. He had hoped that he wouldn't have to disclose any information about himself to his co-workers. All he wanted to do was stay busy and earn his keep.

"Things might get complicated if she tells everyone about me. What if they already know? They'll all be talking behind my back."

Those were only a few of the negative thoughts on his mind. The secretary was expecting him when he arrived and told him to wait at the office entrance for Michelle. He followed her instructions and stayed on the lookout. A middle aged woman wearing a white two piece suit came walking towards him, looking down at a folder. She had a serious look on her face and he held his breath as she came closer.

Soft1017
Soft1017
438 Followers
123456...8