Redemption Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blindfold and whip are sitting on the table. I lead her to the restraints anchored into the ceiling and floor. She offers her wrists without a fight. I strap her into the restraints putting her in a standing spread eagle position. I wait until I pick up the whip before placing the blindfold over her eyes. I love seeing the fear in her eyes.

The crack of the whip permeates the air. I see her body tense as she struggles not to cry out. This angers me more. I want to hear the cunt scream. My second strike is harder than the first. It bites into her soft flesh still she doesn't scream. My third draws blood and she can't fight it anymore. She screams yet I still keep going. Three more lashes, her back is a bloody mess and her screams have my dick hard. I let her loose from the restraints. She reaches out and I grab her hand. I lead her over to one of the mats.

"Get on your hands and knees slut," I demand as I kneel behind her. I grab my cock and ram it hard into her ass. She screams out again as I continue to fuck her. I cum quickly. She lays curled up in a ball sobbing.

I pull her to her feet walking her into the bathroom. I throw her rags at her. The same clothes I found her in that night.

"Clean up, get dressed and then get the fuck out of my house. Don't touch a damn thing on your way out. All of this is mine. You will have the clothes you came with and that is all. You don't deserve anymore than that you filthy fucking bitch."

Twenty minutes later I see her creeping down the hall. I grab her arm, drag her to the door and throw her out. She starts to say something but I slam the door in her face. I accomplished my goal. She is out of my house and out of my life for good!

I grab a beer and relax in my recliner. With the bitch gone, I can go back to partying. It was fun to have a steady partner for a while, but she never fit in with that crowd. She was too straight-laced. She was the marrying-type, not the fuck-buddy type. There's no way I'll be settling down anytime soon, I think to myself.

After a couple hours I head down the hall. The house is too quiet. I find myself missing her voice, how she always had music playing. In a fit of rage, I grab a garbage bag and throw all her clothes in it. I strip the sheets from the bed; they still carry her scent. Finally I go to the bathroom and throw all her bath shit in the trash. That's when I see the toilet paper. But it has writing on it.

Dear Jay,

You were my savior at one time. When we met I thought all my dreams would come true. You used to be so loving and patient. I didn't care about the sex or the money. I only wanted you. I loved you. I thought we had a future together. The white picket fence kind of life. See, I am pregnant.

I don't believe the things that happened to me this weekend hurt the baby any. I am only 3 months along. I was afraid to tell you before. I didn't want you to force me to get an abortion. I know you said you didn't want kids. It's ok. I'll be ok.....Oh I don't really think you are worried about my health or anything. I won't tell our child about this weekend. I will only tell him or her the good things, the good times we had together.

I won't ask you for anything. I did take $3000 from your stash. Yes I've always known about it. I never touched it before now. I promise I will pay you back the cash as soon as I can. But I have to get somewhere and find a job. I can't do that here. I know you intended to throw me out with nothing. But I have a baby to care for now. Please Jay, I swear I'll pay you back, just please don't come after me.

I loved you so much. I was willing to do anything for you. I got the boob job for you. I did all those sex parties for you. I thought that was what you wanted. I only wanted to make you happy. I was happy before when it was just the two of us.

I will always love you, despite the things you've done to me. I love you because of the person I know you can be, the person you are deep down inside. I am begging you though, please don't come after me. If you ever cared for me, even just a little, let me just leave.

Love,

D

That fucking cunt! She will pay for this!

12