Redemption Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin nodded again, and did as asked, still trying with everything he had to control his body. He did not, however, fail to notice the itch that built in his nose, his face scrunching up slightly and his lungs forced to take in a long, deep breath. He stuttered for a moment as he tried to control it, but with the effort of controlling the rest of his body, it was a complete failure. "Heh… heh… heeehh… HAH-TCHHOOOO!! Eh-KISHHH!!" His entire body leapt with the force of the sneezes, pulling tightly against the binds and finding them to hold as he was wracked with the most powerful of his sneezes yet, his eyes watering badly as his body relaxed back against the bed.

Natalie trembled as she was sprayed slightly, since he had no way to cover his mouth as his hands were bound. A soft moan escaped her lips and she closed her eyes for just a moment, one hand slipping between her legs, the other instinctively reaching for the tissues. Stroking lightly, she shuddered, on the brink, but pulled her hand away and bit down hard on her lower lip. Holding the tissues to his nose, she wiped it gently, then found a fresh part and pressed it against the runniness. "Bless you," she whispered, her voice faltering. "Now, blow," she commanded, her other hand slipping back to her thighs just in case the blowing triggered another sneeze.

He raised an eyebrow, blowing hard against the tissue and managing to both soak it and not affect the stuffiness in his nose at all. His eyes watered more with the roughness of the blowing, though there was little he could do about that. Unable to see her other hand past the tissue, he did notice her arm, gazing at it quizzically before turning his eyes wordlessly up to hers, showing clearly his confusion. Fortunately enough, the stuffiness had left his head slightly stuffed as well, and he could not hear the moan.

She felt the wetness soak through the tissues and drench her hand. Trying to control the happy shivers that ran down her spine, she tossed the tissue into the trash bin and grabbed a few fresh Kleenexes, using one to wipe off her hand and the other to get the last of the wetness from his nose, though she would rather lick it off. Hoping he did not hear the moan, she looked into his eyes, as if to ask, but she said nothing.

Raising an eyebrow, he gestured toward his leg with his head, fully aware that while his mind was focused on blowing his nose, he'd lost control of his body just long enough for a tent to rise in his boxers. He hoped that she wouldn't be offended. A slight nervous tremble threaded its way through his voice as he tried to speak, even through the stuffiness. "Ummb... what's next for by leg? I thingk if id's going do hurd, I'd lige to get id over wid as soon as possible." He tried to change the subject, fully aware that it was obvious that he was doing so, despite his uncertainty in regard to what she seemed to be suggesting. The thought that he wouldn't be able to stop her if she decided otherwise wasn't lost on his mind.

Looking down to his leg, she paused as she noticed the particular shape of his boxers. Blinking quietly but choosing to say nothing, she nodded in response to his question and climbed off of the bed, her fingers inadvertently sliding across his lower stomach. His stomach muscles contracted instinctively, not so much shying away as leaping in surprise at her touch. She took her staff in one hand and straightened up to her full height. "Don't move," she instructed, her staff beginning to glow as she inwardly cringed, knowing this would hurt him a lot, and that he would be powerless to stop it. Giving a slight nod to her words, he took a deep breath, his muscles tensing slightly as he steeled himself against whatever was likely to come.

Waving her staff in a slow arc across his body, she prepped the spell, her voice barely a whisper as strange words formed on her mouth. Touching the tip of her staff to the wound, it was white-hot against his skin, the magickal energy flowing from her through the staff to his wound, searing his skin as though cauterizing it. His eyes followed the staff, at least until the moment it touched his skin; at that point, his head fell back to the bed, his eyes closed and a low hiss escaping his mouth. However, the tent in his boxers persisted, leaving question as to whether the hiss was one of simple endurance of the pain, or perhaps something more. The rest of his body remained perfectly still as ordered, not wanting to ruin her effort.

Natalie continued to murmur the spell, her eyes only focused on his wound as she watched the skin pull together and the tissues beneath regenerate and heal. Prolonging the effects, she added another, softer spell, for the continued healing after she removed her staff. The pain changed from that of a searing heat to that of a searing cold, like that of frostbite, as she continued, the words spilling from her mouth. Finally pausing, she looked over to his face, hoping she had not damaged him too badly. She was surprised to notice the stirring in his boxers and she almost dropped her staff, but caught herself just in time, pondering the implications of it. Pulling her staff away from his wound, she set it against the dresser and leaned over the bed, her hand drawn to his boxers, her fingers hovering just over it, her eyes wide.

Justin shivered slightly, his mind barely registering the removal of the staff from his leg as the sensation remained, echoing through his consciousness and driving the voices even farther away. Completely oblivious to her hand, his eyes remained closed, apparently savoring the myriad of feelings: complete helplessness, exquisite pain, and the mental silence caused by the retreat of the voices. A slight moan passed across his lips, though he seemed not to realize it, not responding to his own actions.

She took the moan as an invitation to touch, and so rested her hand at the base of the tent, feeling the warmth of his skin even through the fabric of his boxers, her eyes widening at the sensations going through her. Thinking quietly, she decided to take advantage of the situation, and climbed onto the bed, sitting on his thighs, her body not touching the wound, but facing him, her hand returning to stroke his lower stomach even as she reached up to the dresser and grabbed a few tissues. Taking the corner of one and rolling it into a fine point, she leaned across him, tickling the edge and sides of his nose with the point of the tissue, then traced it across his nostrils.

Trembling slightly at her touch, he was obviously surprised, his eyes widening slightly as she straddle his thighs. "Bu… bud… I'b tied… tied… HASHHOO!! Mmm-CHOOO!!" The tickling of the tissue forced twin sneezes from his sensitive nose, a light spray cast from his mouth against her arm. Natalie moaned softly at the sound of the sneezes, her panties growing damp as she shifted her position ever so slightly to avoid rubbing them against his thighs. The spray sent a tingling sensation all through her body and she slowly contracted her thigh muscles around his legs, though the movement was subconscious. After giving a few delicate sniffles, and moving his nose as much as possible to try to avoid being forced to sneeze again, his voice quieted and continued, though less urgent in its protests. "I'b tied ub." Again, the trembling returned, just slightly. "I can'd do anything… do stob you."

"I know you're tied up. There is absolutely nothing you can do to stop me." Her voice was a low purr and her hair had come loose from the braid, falling around her shoulders and accentuating the pink flush on her cheeks. "You are helpless; I control you." With this, she took the tissue and again traced his nose, knowing somewhere inside that it was wrong to dominate him like this, but also knowing that she wanted it badly.

He moved his head desperately, trying to avoid the tissue at all costs, though it still caught his nose occasionally. "I… I… Hih… hiSHOO!! Bud… bud I… KISHUU!!" he sneezed wetly and forcefully, spraying her hand and the tissue and sniffling lightly as he continuously tried to avoid her movements, his eyes watering badly from the sneezes. His complaints continued to weaken in force with every stuttered sentence between sneezes. "I jusd… HAHTSHOOO!!" His head snapped forward from the force of that last sneeze, his body leaping slightly and his eyes watering to the point where clear sight was impossible.

She trembled with each sneeze that he gave, her body devouring the pleasure that he was unknowingly giving her. A series of soft but powerful moans escaped her lips and she began to rub her panties against his legs, the wetness trailing across his skin. "Mmmh, bless you," she breathed, her voice quavering and her eyes half-closing from the intense feelings. An idea caught her and she paused, leaning back to grab a few fresh tissues and rubbing his nose, wiping up the sneezes his gave. Leaning over to pull the chair closer, she rummaged around in the first aid kit until she found a pair of scissors, the little metal piece used to hold ace bandages together, and a pair of tweezers with sharp points on the end. Dabbing at his eyes with yet another tissue, she made sure his vision was clear enough to view the tools she had found.

Justin shuddered slightly as his vision cleared to reveal the various items, his gaze sitting on them the entire time before glancing up to her eyes, not particularly caring that she was bound to notice the mixture of fear and… pleasure? Intrigue? Perhaps both? that seemed to be shining from within his startling brown eyes. "Wha… whad are you doing?" he asked, giving a slight sniffle, though it sounded more like a snort through a nose that felt clogged but seemed to have nothing in it. "Whad are dose for?"

She felt terrible for controlling him, but also felt strangely excited, her mind racing as she considered her next step. Almost afraid to speak, she took a soft breath and scooted a bit farther up his body, the wetness of her panties seeping into his boxers. Setting the tools on his chest, she reached up and untied his left hand, holding his wrist firmly in her hands, so hard that it felt she might cut off his circulation, though that was not her purpose; she only wanted to ensure that he would not escape. She guided his hand beneath the hem of her nightgown, touching his fingers to the edge of her panties. "Rub me," she demanded, looking from his eyes to his chest, as if to remind him that terrible things awaited if he did not obey.

He gave a slight gasp, still unbelieving at what was happening, hesitating for a moment before doing as asked. His hand trembled as much as the rest of his body, sliding down her panties and rubbing her gently through them. With each forward movement of his hand, the pressure exerted increased, pressing firmly against her before sliding back slowly, delicately, though he was completely unsure of what to do. "I'b… I'b neber done dis before," he managed through the stuffiness, his voice audibly quivering, showing clearly his nervousness and lack of confidence.

Natalie closed her eyes and moaned softly, as much at the sexy sound of his stuffy voice as at his gentle touches. "You're doing wonderfully," she replied, then arched her back a bit. "More," she commanded, shivering, then reached for another tissue, rolling the corner into a point once more, opening her eyes, and bringing it to his nose to incite a tickle. Her other hand rested at the base of the tent in his boxers, then moved quietly to slip under the fabric, her fingers lightly resting against his skin as she used the tissue to tease his nose. Leaning over him, so that her face was near his own, she waited, wanting to feel his sneezes against her skin.

Justin nodded slightly at her command of "more," before the tissue was applied again. Slipping his hand inside her panties, he used the same motion, though firmer on both counts, still with the alternating pressure. His chest heaved slightly, though he was not bothering to control the sneezes any more, knowing it would do little good but prolong the tickling. Accompanying the eruption of sneezes, his head thrust forward, and his hand applied more pressure, each time returning to the previous before being forced forward again by the next sneeze. "Heh… Huh… huh… hah-HASHOOO! HISTCHOO!! KISSCHUU!!" His eyes filled with water again, each sneeze stinging his now blaring red nose.

She gasped at the feel of his hand against her warmth, without the fabric as a barrier. The sensations overtook her and she shivered, knowing she was near the edge, needing to be pushed over. "Bless you," she murmured breathlessly. Taking his hand out of her panties, she brought it to her mouth and sucked each one of his fingers, tasting her own juices and biting down hard on his skin, sending jolts of pain through him. Tying his hand back to the bedpost, she double-checked the knot, then inched further up his body, her warmth pressing against the tent in his boxers, then passing over it as she rested lightly on his stomach. She moved the tools to his side and regarded him quietly. "Lick me," she whispered authoritatively, moving up his chest and pausing just under his chin, a tissue still in one hand.

He took a moment to register that she had asked something, his head still ringing from the force of the sneezes, and the feeling of her mouth and teeth on his fingers. His breath came in short stutters, eyes rolled back behind a veil of moisture again caused by the sneezes. A low moan escaped him before he made the connection between where she was sitting and the words that he had half-heard. Furiously working his tongue and nose at the edge of her panties, never having actually removed them, he was unsure if she would be pleased or irritated at the feeling of his nose and tongue against her skin. Frustrated, he finally gave up and simply gripped the edge of her panties with his teeth, breathing through the sides of his mouth as he pulled until they ripped free, allowing him to tilt his head forward and reach his tongue - with an odd amount of skill, considering his lack of experience - toward her pussy, drawing over it with his tongue and lips as best as he could.

Natalie could barely breathe from the passion she felt, her eyes closed and her muscles contracting at each lick from his tongue. She scooted forward a bit to grant him better access, almost riding his face as she trembled and writhed with pleasure. Knowing she was only seconds away from fulfillment, she brought the tissue from her hand up to his nose, and rubbed it there, tickling and inserting the tip just inside his left nostril, and then his right. Wanting to give him pleasure, too, she listened to his ragged breathing as he prepared to sneeze, and then dug her fingernails into the side of his neck, scratching and scraping his skin, proving his helplessness as she waited expectantly for his sneezes, knowing they would push her into climax.

Tensing his neck against her fingernails, as though to force them away, he barely managed to suppress a shudder as he pressed his tongue inside of her, only for a moment as a sneeze built. Drawing in a sharp breath of air, his head thrust forward with his sneezes, pressing tightly against her. "Heh… hehTCHOO! HASCHOO!! HI-HI-HICHUUU!!" After the first, the sneezes came almost immediately, without time for a breath between them, nor time to shunt them to his mouth. Each intensified the burning, tearing sensation in his nose, his face pressed up against her pussy forcefully from the sneezes, his eyes again watered to sightlessness.

She moaned pleasurably, his licking and sneezing giving her a powerful orgasm as her juices flowed over his mouth and lips, dribbling down his skin. Trembling from the intensity of her feelings, she slid down to his chest, leaning over him and licking his face, lapping up her fluids from his skin. Her tongue slipped inside his mouth and she frenched him softly, tenderly, as if to thank him for being such a good little submissive. Still slightly weak from the passion of her orgasm, she shivered and slowly pulled away from his mouth, using a fresh tissue to wipe the wateriness from his eyes. "Bless you," she murmured, gazing at him with longing and appreciation. Her fingers again traced over his neck and she felt the scratch marks, thinking quietly about what he would want from her.

Justin still trembled lightly, not sure why, or how, and barely what just happened. His nose was still a bright red, and shining slightly as it was visibly wet. Swallowing any liquid that had made its way into his mouth, he let his eyes meet hers, shining with slight disbelief. "Ummmmb…" he began, blinking a few times as he forced his body to still, his mind finally forming some cohesive memory of what just happened. "Nadalie… I… I bean…" he tried to finish, giving a slight shake of his head and finding himself unable to choose words that would adequately express his confusion, before simply falling to silence.

She felt his trembling and stretched out beside him, still keeping him tied up. Wrapping her arms around his body, she thought about his words, then leaned up and kissed the tip of his nose, licking away the wetness. "You're rather helpless, Justin," she whispered into his ear. "I have you tied up, unable to resist me. I can have my way with you." Her voice subsided and she sat up, looking at him quietly, her eyes shimmering with anticipation. Reaching to his other side, she gathered up the tools and held them in her hand, letting him see them and alternately watching both his face and his boxers for his reaction.

Still not completely sure what to say, Justin realized that the tent in his boxers had yet to go down. Goosebumps rose slightly on his skin at the sight of the tools, and his eyes betrayed his curiosity at their use. Uselessly, he strained his limbs against their bonds, simply testing their strength to see if all of that had loosened them - apparently not. "I… I… I cadt boove, Nadalie," he pleaded, referring to the restraints, though no ill will was present in his voice.

Eyeing his boxers, she laughed quietly, then watched as he tested the restraints that were still in place. Nodding at his words, she pondered for a moment, trying to remember the first time she noticed the tent. It was right after she had tied him up, and she smirked a bit at him. "I'm really not inclined to let you go," she responded, her voice soft and sultry and her mouth leaning down to kiss his lips.

He nodded slightly, as though accepting that fact, though it was not like he had a whole lot of choice in the matter. "Bud…" he began, then sighed slightly, his nose wrinkling up a little, though he attempted to refuse the sneeze that wanted to manifest itself. Consciously trying to will it away, he felt it die off with the touch of her lips, though he did not respond actively. His body shook quietly, though with fear, anticipation, or some mixture of the two it could not be told.

She sat up quietly and looked him over from head to toe, appreciatively. "There's not a whole lot you can do," she commented, running a hand up his leg to rest just under the edge of his boxers, sliding the soft fabric down to his thighs. She explored with her fingers, cupping his balls and squeezing them gently, her fingers cold against the warmth of his skin. "I could castrate you right now, and you'd be helpless to stop me," she idly observed, though her touch was still tender and soft. Pondering quietly, she took the tweezers in her free hand and lightly jabbed his right nipple, soft enough so that it did not break the skin, but hard enough to hurt.

Whimpering slightly at the mention of castration, the muscles in his abdomen visibly, instinctively contracted, obviously in fear, until the touch of the tweezers caused the muscles in his chest to twitch slightly, his back arching and a low gasp coming from his mouth. "Dabbit… Dadalie…" he hissed, his arms struggling again against their binds, still held tight, though really, it did not look like he was trying too hard to escape. "You're enjoying dis, aren'd you?"