Redemption Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shivering softly at the sound of his breathing, she felt as though he might be close to a sneeze. The thought made her whimper and she arched her back and raised her hips off of the bed, into his welcoming hands, her juices freely flowing from his attentions at her pussy. Breathing more and more shallowly, she rubbed harder at her hip, tensing, expecting, yearning to hear him sneeze. Her nipples were fully erect and her eyes were closed tightly in concentration, her entire body quivering at his touches and licks. "Please, please…" she begged, "Juh… Justin… mmh, please…." Her tone was desperate.

He almost smirked at her shameless begging, except that it would have restricted his airflow, so he diverted that energy to his tongue for a moment, before feeling the final stages of his sneeze building. Slowly, deliberately, he drew in large amounts of air, letting his breaths out in short stutters. "Hehh… Hehhhh… HEHH… HHAATTCHOOO! HISCHUU! Hup-TCHOOO!! Huhh… Hhshhoo!! Eptshhooo!! Hih… hi-KISSH!! Hi-KISSH!!" The full barrage of sneezes were directed right onto her pussy, his fingers spreading her lips and exposing her clit to it, the wetness of the sneezes combining with her own between the ministrations of his tongue.

Natalie writhed on the bed, arching her back and tilting her head against the pillow. "Mmmhh, goddess… ooohh…. Juhh… Justin…." Her voice was halting as she moaned her climax, drenching his fingers and nose with her sweet, tangy juices, replaying his sneezes in her head. She carefully moved her left hand from her hip, faintly realizing that she had left fingernail marks in her skin. Still bucking slightly from the aftermath of her orgasm, she took a few deep breaths and moaned again, weakly that time, her eyes fluttering open to look at him and her tongue sliding across her mouth to lick her lips. "Blessings," she offered rather breathlessly.

He laughed slightly, tenderly, licking his own lips to taste her juices, before rubbing his nose, which looked particularly wet even before her orgasm. Pulling his hand and head from between her legs, he moved up on the bed to lay beside her, trying to figure out at exactly what point the night went from him being sick and having a sore leg to the two of them having sex. A slightly embarrassed smile crossed his face before he replied. "No need… I god de feeding dat you enjoyed yourself, and dat's what madders."

Blushing, she nodded quietly, her mind replaying the events of the evening. How in the world had she gone from helping nurse an almost unconscious man, to getting him off? She winced slightly at her own terminology, but found it fairly accurate, though it did not include her own pleasure, which was, she admitted, incredible. A soft sigh escaped her lips and she drew him into her arms, lightly kissing his lips in a gesture of affection and sweetness. Her mind reeled with the uncertainties. What would happen now? She knew all too well that there was a world outside of that room, and that the two of them would have to face it. Pondering this quietly, she rubbed his back.

He allowed her to rub his back as he pondered essentially the same things. He had intended to wait for someone he loved, and there he found himself… well… in a bed with a goddess. A mental sigh echoed through his consciousness as it ran in circles around itself, trying to find and grab the tail of the internal argument and figure it all out. A slight, stuffy sigh, much quieter than the mental one, escaped his lips, and he wrapped one arm softly over her body, though his mind was obviously elsewhere.

Natalie wondered about what she wanted. Things had been so complicated, first after Darren's death at her own hands just before their intended wedding, and then Casen's suicide and consequent re-birth yet refusal to speak with her. The periodic sexual assaults from him did nothing to help the situation and she closed her eyes at the memory, a slight shudder running down her spine. Bringing herself back to the present, she used one hand to massage her temple, lost in thought. She liked Justin a lot, and found herself very attracted to him. The unseen "but" attacked her mind. But. But what? But she did not love him, and was not sure that any sort of relationship, beyond friendship, would be advisable at that point. Then what the hell did she just do? She cringed and tried very hard not to feel like a whore.

Scowling slightly, Justin let out a small sniffle as he thought. The voices were sure to be displeased with the situation. If he was supposed to be ridding the world of immortals, it was surely ill advised to sleep with one. Simply thinking about things, however, wasn't going to get things done, he reasoned. Raising his eyes to meet hers, he let out another of the catch-all sighs, before trying to decide what to say. "Dadalie… I… I'll be honesd with you, I don'd know why whad jusd happened did… and I have no idea what we'll do now."

She shook her head softly in agreement and drew a bit closer to him. "What I want, more than anything else, more than sex, more than a boyfriend, is just to have someone who will hold me and cuddle me. Not even, necessarily, someone who wants me, physically, but just someone who will be there for me, like an older brother." She did not say that she wished he would be that person, but she did curl up against him, as if begging him to wrap his arms around her. She hoped that he did not think it meant she did not enjoy the sex, but only that she knew there was a time and a place for everything.

Justin nodded, considering this, and let a small smile spread across his cold-worn features. "Ob course, though I don'd think I'b in much of a position do be drying do be dere for you, or dake care ob you. Nod lige dis," he responded, wrapping his arms around her gently. "When I'b bedder, ob course, id's no problem. I honestdly don'd know whad I want, personally. I'b sdill somewhat shocked. Dat was by first dime. I did indend do waid for someone I loved… someone I druly loved. And… I mean no offense here," he paused, taking a moment to gather his courage, though it was far from necessary that deep into his speech. "Ride now, I don'd think I love you… nod like dat."

She slipped further into his arms, remembering something Sister Mercy had taught her class once. "There are three types of love," she whispered against his skin. "Agapae (for God), Eros (sexual), and Phileo (brotherly/sisterly love between friends). I do love you with Phileo love," she murmured, nuzzling against him as though she was a little kitten. Her eyes were half closed from pleasure and exhaustion, and she tried not to feel guilty for being his first when she was but a dirty rag, used by so many others. She never did do anything sexual with Darren, or with Casen, for that matter, except for kissing. It was against her will that he had taken her, and forced her to pleasure him. In a way, he was her first as well. He was her first consensual.

Nodding a bit, he felt a bit more at ease, his conscious mind drifting away slightly before the Voices would return. "You're ride… for de dime being, ad least, thad's de best way do think aboud it. I love you de same way. I honestly don'd know if I could love anyone sexually again, afder what habbened." Here he paused and tried to find the words to express himself, but gave up, settling on a small shiver as he drew her closer into his arms.

Natalie gently cuddled him, as if reading his mind, and kissed his cheek for warmth and comfort. "I think we should both get some sleep," she advised, pulling the covers up over their bodies and tucking her head against his chest. "I am exhausted, and you are still sick, despite my attentions." She paused and wondered about the double entendre, but said nothing. Shaking her head, she continued, "So, sleep is most definitely important. Come now, let me hold you, please?" she asked, her voice almost child-like as one hand wrapped around him to pull him close against her body.

With a contented sigh of comfort, he nestled himself in her embrace, taking strength from her without even realizing it. He placed a trio of soft kisses at the hollow of her throat and closed his eyes, drawing her near to him both for her reassurance and his own. The questions and problems could wait for the morning, when they both had more energy to counter what new issues might arise from their actions. As if on cue, the single candle on the bedside table extinguished itself, a thin column of smoke curling upwards in a sensual dance as the pair drifted into the sweetness of sleep.