Redemption Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first, boy kept getting killed, but by the third run of the game, she was leaving both Natanael and Amadashiel stunned with how well she fought the different levels of demons and devils.

Boy had been designed to learn to fight quickly, study his opponent, and learn their weaknesses.

Afterwards, all three had worked up an appetite, and they'd moved a little farther back within the transport and shared a meal.

Boy wolfed down three twelve inch subs, stuffed with various meats, cheeses and veggies. Natanael introduced him to the wonders of carbonated drinks, and ice cream.

Stuffed like never before, Boy had practically crawled back to her seat and nodded off the minute the chair fitted itself around her new feminine curves.

Dreams formed, a new world, new sensations.

He was still hungry.

He?

Boy drew in a deep breath as he strode along a metal walkway that spiraled up the inside of a large building. The building was cylindrical, hollowed out to reveal a concrete inner court visible over the metal railing and the darkening sky above. The sky was overcast with roiling black clouds.

He wore supple, soft, and decidedly very worn blue pants tucked into sturdy black boots that strapped around the entire lower half of his legs. A long coat draped over the rest of him, black, with weapons tucked inside. An array of tiny throwing blades gleamed from where they were tucked into two criss-crossing straps x-ed over his chest...his bare chest, he realized when he stepped into an open doorway. Looking at himself in a dirty full length mirror situated before the door, he let the coat slid from his shoulders. Muscle knotted his body. He was bigger, taller, his white hair plaited into a thick braid that hung down to his ass.

Boy stared wide-eyed at the picture he presented, lavender eyes lined with kohl liner. He even had tribal tattoos around his biceps, around his belly button and a pair of black wings with double A's around his left nipple. Gone were the breasts and feminine curves.

"I've been waiting for you," a sweet feminine voice called.

He turned to his left. There was a tiny eating area tucked into that corner and to the right was a narrow bed with a metal-barred window. The cold, rain-scented breeze blew a tattered red curtain that billowed and beckoned him closer.

Splayed out on the bed, lying on grey and black striped sheets was Rayne. She pinched her nipples and splayed her thighs. Her sex looked like an exotic flower, pink and dewy.

"I'm so hungry for you, Master. Please."

Boy jolted awake, feeling confused.

Girl Rayne. She'd stayed behind...and Boy suddenly felt the need to hold her.

Hours later, Seth came out an sauntered toward the back. Natanael stood and went into the cockpit.

Boy felt tempted to follow but was terrified of the welcome Lucien would give her. Why had he come out or tried to communicate telepathically like he always did?

Boy huffed out a sigh. They were all linked. Lucien didn't want anyone to know about him and Boy.

That was still confusing as well. Why did he want to keep their coupling secret?

Was he ashamed?

The thought settled an uneasy feeling in to pit of Boy's stomach, her eyes flicking to Amadashiel's dark blonde head.

The girl reaper hummed quietly to herself as she flicked through different scenes on a small electronic pad she held.

After a while, Remi and Rowie came out of the cockpit as well. Rowie was smirking, trying to get Remi's roving hands off her breasts.

"We are going to sleep, you horn-ball," she said trying to sound stern. Failing miserably.

Remi gave a little growl as he nipped at her neck. "Sure thing, babe, Right after I fuck you cross-eyed."

Rowie gave a little squeal of surprise when he cupped her between the legs and pinched her. "Remi," she cried out trying to swat his rump behind her.

The ambled down the transport toward the back.

Boy sighed dejectedly, just before Amadashiel got up and walked into the cockpit as well.

The girl reaper didn't seem to care about possibly being rejected.

Boy wished she could be just as brave. She had no reason to go in there except seek Lucien's company...and she was sure he wouldn't like that. Not if they were keeping their whatever it was they had secret.

All the food she'd eaten was making her belly ache so she stood and headed back into one of the narrow hygiene booths.

The pants portion of her flight suit had a strip of material that detached, exposing her genitals. Boy relieved herself and activated the cleansing rays of the unit to refresh her body. The rays freshened up the appearance of the flight suit as well as reach through the cloth to invigorate her body.

She decided to loosen her hair from the braid Angel had plaited it into and shook it free. It fell into a shimmering white blond cascade around her shoulders, covering her pointed ears.

Staring at her reflection a bit longer, she wondered if Lucien found her pretty. The room had been so dark last night. In a way, it was probably better that way. Had he noticed boy's cock when he'd slid his inside her.

A little tremor made her shudder and her flaccid cock twitch deep inside her pussy.

She bit her lips, pushing the memories away lest her dick grow hard again and spring out of her. It would be hard to conceal with the form-fitting flight suit.

With another dejected sigh, boy palmed open the door to the tiny booth.

She'd barely lifted her foot to step out when a hard solid body slammed into her.

Boy was pressed back into the hygiene booth, her back meeting the wall hard enough to make her vision swim as two hundred plus pounds of aroused male pinned her there. The door to the hygiene booth slammed shut.

Lucien's mouth covered hers, his tongue thrusting in, plundering, conquering, dominating. Boy was left a quivering mass of heightened nerves. Inside her pussy, her own cock throbbed and twitched, but thankfully didn't pop out. It had grown so long, Boy was sure it would never come out unless it deflated...and that wasn't happening anytime soon.

"Nat told me you'd gotten sick," Lucien murmured against her lips before leaning back to study her face. His fingers deftly opened the top of her flight suit until her breasts spilled out. He massaged her aching mounds, pinching the nipples gently. "Can you get pregnant?"

Boy felt the color leave her face. She wasn't sure. "I've been bred countless times and it's never happened."

Lucien dipped his head and suckled her breasts, making boy jolt and wince every time he used his teeth to nip.

"Maybe we can get you on something just in case. I usually take a shot, but it's been years."

Lucien nipped back up Boy's neck before hauling her up in his arms. "I need to fuck you now though." He pressed between Boy's legs, letting her feel the hard ridge of flesh bulging there.

Had he not held Boy up off the floor, she would have fallen to a heap on the floor.

Lucien kneaded boy's buttocks, staring at her lips. "I want your ass."

Boy froze. That was his male opening. Fucking him there would bring out his male traits again. His? No-no, not his. Boy was a she now. A she for her Lucien.

*******

He felt her stiffen in his arms. When Natanael had told him she'd dry heaved after takeoff and had remained pale and drawn hours afterward, Lucien had worried. When Remi had laughed and said that Lucien had probably scored a hit, a-k-a, next in line for daddy-hood, Lucien had almost puked himself.

Boy Rayne's breasts still looked the same. Anniel's nipples had darkened when she'd gotten pregnant from Garethiel. Boy's were still pale-pale pink.

Lucien wasn't even remotely drunk, but his body craved Boy's with a fervor that shamed him.

"You've been taken anally before, baby. Didn't you like it?"

Boy turned her head.

Disappointment zinged through Lucien. He wanted inside the battle pet so bad, but at the same time felt terror at possibly unintentionally getting her pregnant. Especially after Rowie told him of her only encounter with a Merulian male she'd once dated way before Remi joined Alpha 7. Only male Merulians got pregnant, especially interacting with Edenians. They usually needed a female of their own species, but their biology allowed them to also reproduce quite spectacularly with Edenian humans, male or female.

Boy had been more male than female before. Why he'd suddenly changed into a she, Lucien was not sure, but Natanael assured him that if she was continually used as a she, she would retain her female traits, although Boy would always be hermaphrodite.

Lucien was only happy to help Boy stay a girl. Still, he didn't want to take the risk of getting her pregnant so soon after switching to female. Some of her male characteristics might still be viable and the threat of pregnancy very real.

She hadn't given him permission to take her anally, and his cock was about ready to explode in his pants at the sight of her flaxen tresses streaming down in pretty waves around her high, pink-tipped tits.

"I can suck you," she whispered shyly.

Lucien's toes curled within his boots as he bit his lips. Her voice was sexy as fuck. A little deep and husky. Had it been that way last night?

"You won't come that way. I want to hear you come," he rasped against her ear as he licked the points. She shivered and moaned.

Good enough.

He let her down and spun her around. As he ripped open the flap between her legs, she grappled against the wall.

"Wait." He heard the panic in her voice.

"Easy, baby," he crooned in her ear as he freed himself. "You don't want me to take your ass. I understand. I won't, but someday you're going to let me."

He found her female opening and thrust inside.

Slick wet heat engulfed him, tighter than before, he was sure. He had to stop and take a few deep breaths to get his bearings.

"Fuck, baby. Shit. It's like this is the first time anyone's ever stretched this hole." He palmed her breasts. "Does it hurt, sweetheart? I'll pull out if it does. Is it my fault? Did I use you so hard last night-?"

"Please," Boy cried out, making him wince. "Just fuck me already."

Demanding battle pet.

Lucien didn't hesitate. His groin slapped against Boy's ass, their panting filling the enclosed hygiene booth. The space was cramped, barely enough room to move, but he fucked her ruthlessly. Poor Boy's face was mashed against the wall, her ass tilted back for Lucien. He felt her squeeze, shudder, and cry out as she reached her first peak surprisingly fast.

Lucien gripped her breasts hard, the taut mounds filling his hands nicely. He pounded her harder, his vision already clouding with his impending release. Yeah. That soon. It stunned him

Boy cried out again, making him wonder how sound proof the hygiene booths were.

"Let me cum in your ass, baby. I'll make it feel so good," he growled.

Boy groaned, muttered something between clenched teeth.

"Say yes, baby," he begged.

'Lucien," boy let out on a sob.

Good enough.

Lucien slid out and rimmed her back opening with the tip of his cock, preparing her. He was close to the edge, too close. So close that the minute he began sliding into that tight hot hole he began to come. "Fuck, oh-fuck, baby. So fucking good," he shouted.

Boy was crying out too, her hand buried between her legs, pumping. The thought that maybe she was stroking her own cock had Lucien spurting harder.

He would analyze that reaction later when he wasn't balls deep in the ass of a Merulian.

Delicious tingles ran up and down his body. He continued to massage Boy's breasts, panting near her ear. When he tried to kiss her cheek, she turned her face away.

Reluctantly, he pulled his still hard cock from the tight clasp of her ass. "You okay, Rayne?"

She nodded, irking him. "Talk," he snapped.

"Yes," she retorted back.

Had he detected a bit of belligerence in her tone?

Unsure of what to say to her, he adjusted his clothing. He didn't know what to say, but he just didn't want to walk out and leave her there without saying something.

"Rayne—"

"I just need a moment to clean myself up, okay?' she said, her shoulders hunched, head bowed.

He brushed a kiss against her sweaty neck and shot out of the booth...headlong into Remien Fyre.

"Fuck. What the hell are you doing out here?"

"I was on my way to get something to drink." Remi deadpanned.

Bullshit. Lucien knew the meddlesome weredragon had heard the whole scene inside the hygiene booth.

Scowling at him, Lucien turned on his heel and headed back into one of the sleeping cabins.

"Hey, that one is where Row and I are sleeping. Go crash with Seth next door."

"Not on your life, asshole, You go sleep with him." he tossed over his shoulder. To a surprised Rowie he said, "Move over, sweetheart. I'm bushed. Nice whip by the way. Your man comes near me while we all sleep, I'll choke him with it."