Redemption Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't touch me," she hissed through clenched teeth, a shudder wracking her sweat-soaked body.

Natanael pouted. "Okay. I get a little sensitive too when I come really hard." He lickd his lips, making her realize his tongue was pierced with a silver stud, just like Remi. "God. Did you know your cum is pink?" Natanael bit his lower lip. "Like strawberry milkshake pink." He groaned. "I love Strawberry milkshakes."

The door opened suddenly, hitting Natanael on his wings. Lucien stuck his head in and scowled.

Boy gasped and slammed her hands over her deflated cock. Fortunately, Lucien was not looking at her. His pale-blue eyes were riveted to Natanael.

"Get out," he snarled at the reaper.

Natanael stood, barely able to turn in the tight confines of the hygiene booth, especially since his wings were now ruffled out in agitation. He stepped out into the corridor and Boy watched as the two men squared off. They were almost pressed together, nose to nose, glaring at each other. Boy could almost taste the testosterone in the air that circulated through the vents.

She swallowed as the seconds ticked by.

"You should be sleeping," Lucien said, his voice so deep it was almost a growl.

A nerve jumped in Natanael's cheek. "So should you," the reaper replied smoothly, eyes still black.

Lucien's fists clenched, every delicious muscle on his body taut with rage. "Her boot was in the middle of your chest. She obviously didn't desire your presence. Why the fuck were you in there, Nat?" he asked in a deceptively low voice.

Natanael smirked. "I had to take a wiz and didn't know this booth was occupado, man. Chill, okay?"

Lucien did not chill. He leaned sideways and sent his long sinewy leg through the door to the booth in front of the one Boy occupied. Metal clanged and ripped off its track, falling into the other booth with a loud crash.

"This one isn't occupado, buddy. I suggest you wiz in there," his voice snarled between clenched teeth.

"Holy shit, Lucien," Seth snapped. "What the fuck is going on?"

"Lucien forgot the doors to the booths open out not in," Natanael chuckled.

*******

Rayne entertained herself with crystal-vid recordings of the Alpha Angels. There were numerous and spanned many years.

After a while, she began singling out the ones that showed Lucien.

He was an enigma. Always very quiet and reserved, he tended to stay away from the males. He seemed to flirt occasionally with Rowie, but came on strongly to Anniel, who laughed at his advances playfully.

He was sexually dominant, and liked to play a little rough. The fact evident enough in a scene played out between him and the golden weredragon with a Gruesh female.

The girl's bright blue skin gleamed with sweat, and nipple clamps had been attached to her four breasts. Both Lucien and Zak, Alluna's Zak, though a much younger version of him, took turns sucking at the girl's big breasts while the other flogged her from behind.

The female's hands were cuffed and chained over her head and her legs spread-eagled. Her juices dripped to the floor showing how aroused she was. How could she not be with two gorgeous blond males working her body to a feverish pitch.

Lucien tapped her engorged clit with one finger and she jerked her hips toward him, begging to be fucked.

Rayne watched in shocked fascination as the two men unhooked her cuffs and proceeded to chain her to a spanking bench. Zak sank his cock into her mouth while Lucien took her from behind.

They looked beautiful. Zak's hand fisted the girl's dark blue hair, her lips straining around his girth and Lucien gripped her rounded ass cheeks as he snapped his hips, fucking her roughly.

The girl's body was convulsing between them.

"Fuck, she's coming," Lucien growled.

Zak cursed and stiffened.

Lucien snickered, saying, "wimp."

Zak growled and flashed his middle finger at him, grinding his pelvis against the girl's nose.

"Fuck, let her breathe. Her pussy's about to pulverize my dick," Lucien laughed.

Zak stumbled back. He walked to the couch before the bench and sank into it to watch Lucien finish.

Lucien fisted her hair, tipping her head back and began to pound harder. The girl's shouts of ecstasy bounced off the walls.

Rayne was panting, the area between her legs throbbing. She slid her hands between her legs to ease the ache and bit her lips as she watched Lucien's fine ass move back and forth. His beautiful blond hair was plastered against his broad back. His muscles were straining, his long bare legs braced powerfully.

Suddenly, Rayne felt jealous. She wanted to be that girl. She wanted Lucien, but he'd forbidden her from accompanying the Alpha Angels and the Dark Angels on their mission.

Her body was tensing and it was no wonder. She was rubbing herself between her legs and it felt...

Lucien began to come, his head tipping back so that his hair flowed over his lovely ass. Rayne cried out, accompanying him. Hot wetness flooded her panties as she bucked against her hand.

"Oh," she moaned in wonder.

Lucien began to caress the girl and Rayne slapped the crystal vid orb off the holographic replicator. She didn't want to see him being tender with someone else.

She didn't understand her fascination with him much less than his obvious rejection of her. He was gorgeous, maybe too much for any man, but that couldn't—shouldn't be why she felt like she was in a thrall every time she looked at him. Had something happened between them and he erased all memory of it from her mind? Why and how dare he?

Rayne jolted from her seat furious. She stormed down the corridor into her quarters again. The computer system refused to show her any type of interaction she may have had with Lucien. It told her that information was restricted. When she demanded to know who'd restricted it, it repeated that that information was classified.

Stamping her foot in frustration, she thought a moment.

"What are my origins?"

Maybe that wasn't classified, and it might give her a little insight as to why she was aboard Alpha 7. Information began to roll in, filling the six by ten-foot screen in front of her with text and pictures.

Rayne stood and poured over the information. After a while, her vision grew blurry from tears.

"I was a slave?"" she whispered.

"A princess."

Rayne turned when she heard Chameleon's voice.

"Your people, your planet was a male dominated planet. You were trained accordingly."

Rayne turned to read the statistics of her home planet. The women weren't even referred to as women. The words she read were so ugly and demeaning, she had to turn her head away in horrified shame.

"No one wanted you to continue to view yourself the way you'd been trained. That's why we wiped your memories of that time and filled your mind with information and new memories."

Rayne cupped her throat. Who was she? She had no proper personality. She was a cyberneticaly enhanced organism programmed to obey.

"I-I'm a slave?" she whispered. She hadn't thought about what she was, her significance, or place in this universe until now.

"No. You're not. You have free will, Rayne."

Rayne snapped her gaze back to Chameleon. "Do I?"

"Of course you do."

She blinked twice and then wiped her tears away angrily. "I do. I do have free will. I am not a fuck hole, nor a cum dump. I'm a woman. I'm alive," she was shouting now.

Chameleon just stared at her. "Yes. You are."

Rayne turned away and paced back and forth. "Yes. I am. I'm alive."

She hugged herself, her nipples still erect from watching Lucien and Zak.

"What are you going to do?" Chameleon asked.

"I want to go to Earth."

"Well, Cyn is still working on a safe way to get us there. I think he's gotten in contact with Drakken, Zakreel and Remuel."

"Who?" Rayne asked frowning.

Chameleon smiled. "Old friends. We need a plan—a strategy to get into the solar system and allowed on Earth."

Rayne stared at him. "I want to help plan that...strategy," she blurted feeling excitement fill her.

Chameleon grinned. "Well, officially you're the leader of this mission, so you're entitled."

Rayne's mouth dropped open. "The leader?"

"Of course. We wouldn't be planning this if you hadn't insisted on going after the Alphas and Darks. Cyn and I can't let you go by yourself."

Rayne looked down, digging the tip of her boot into the soft carpet under the chair in front of her com-unit system. "Thank you," she said.

Chameleon tipped her chin up with one finger. He smiled. "You're welcome."

Cyneolle walked in then.

"And?" Chameleon asked.

He looked momentarily from chameleon to Rayne. "They are on their way to Rhydiam Nine. We are to rendezvous with them there."

Rayne clapped her hands once and rushed into her sleeping quarters before she remembered she had no clothing. She looked down at herself and frowned at the black uniform she wore with a metallic insignia of silver wings glinting over her left breast. An Alpha Angels uniform.

"I'll research and purchase the proper attire once we're on Rydiam Nine. In the meanwhile you may need to borrow one of Angel's dresses," Chameleon said coming up behind her.

Rayne shook her head. "No. I don't want to put on a dress." She lifted a strand of her long-long black hair. "I want pants. Something that'll allow me free movement were we to get into trouble."

"Something you can conceal weapons in?"

Rayne smiled. "Yes. That would be fantastic."

She headed into the hygiene room and began flicking through the various haircuts she could get. How short should she go? She paused the screen on a bald look. Perhaps that was too radical. She didn't want to gross Lucien out.

Lucien?

Scowling, she continued to flick through the images, angry at herself for even bothering to worry about that. She was a free woman. She didn't need to please any man. She would please herself only. To the devil with men. Who needed them anyhow. Besides, Lucien had wiped her memory, or at least ordered them wiped of him. Fine. She would not bother to dredge up whatever they were. He could just go fuck himself as far as she was concerned. But he wasn't going to prohibit her from joining in on their mission. Besides, Boy Rayne had been taken. He was shy and sweet and she was sure she liked him. Why else had she been sucking his cock? He'd been afraid of her, but she remembered his face as she suckled his sweet prick into her mouth. His belly had quivered and his mouth had dropped open with a gasp...until someone had rolled over and kissed him.

Lucien? Had the other person been Lucien? She couldn't remember, but something inside her said yes. It had been him. They'd shred a bed. All three of them.

Had they all had sex? Together?

It was sad that she didn't even know if she'd ever had sex. She knew what it entailed, but could not recall ever being penetrated. Had she ever been penetrated? Was she a virgin?

She couldn't be. She was sure Lucien had had his perverted way with her and then went his merry way. He was a virgin defiler. Yes. That's what he was.

"What did you say?"

Rayne turned to spot Chameleon standing in the doorway to her hygiene room.

Had she spoken aloud?

"Lucien had sex with me, didn't he?" she demanded.

Chameleon's eyes went round. "As far as I know, you've never been bred."

"Bred?"

"You're still a virgin. No one has breached your hymen."

Disappointment filled her. "Lucien's never touched me?"

Chameleon cleared his throat and looked away. "Well, I wouldn't say that exactly."

"Then what would you say exactly," she asked already feeling annoyed with his hedging.

"I've heard he flogged you and then made you come with his mouth."

Rayne just stood there, her mouth and eyes gaping. "W-why did he not want me to remember that?"

Chameleon looked sad. "Cyn already told you. He fears you'll be hurt by the demons that hunt him. You begged him to be your master."

It was as if a bucket of cold water had fallen over her. "Master?" she shook her head defiantly. "No. I don't want a Master. You said I was free. Free women don't have masters and I refuse to become what my people tried to force upon me."

"Well then, Lucien got what he wanted. For you to become free."

Rayne sobered. "What?"

"Lucien wanted you to live free. He always said that to you, but you'd...cling."

Shame heated her cheeks. No wonder the man had erased her memories of him. She'd been a clinger.

If she were smart, she'd forget about joining their mission...but she really didn't want to. She felt she needed to go. Something was urging her forward.

"Well," she sighed, straightening her spine. "I certainly won't ever cling to him again, if that's what I'd done. I'm a different woman now."

Chameleon didn't look convinced, but she'd show him. She'd show them all.

12