Redemption Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Easy there, Kreeg," Lucien worded carefully. "Let's try this again, eh?"

"If that thing doesn't get searched, none of you will reach your destination., and that thing gets executed right now," the Dreetle screeched.

Lucien laughed nervously. "Okay-okay. Boy. Let them check you." He leaned closer to her ear and whispered. "Please, Baby. Don't get yourself killed, because then they'll have to kill me too."

Boy Rayne turned slightly, her pretty, violet eyes searching his before the Gyant yanked her away.

Lucien watched anxiously as Boy stumbled after the Gyant and the Dreetle. Six guards followed them into a glass booth. They surrounded her, aiming their weapons. She stood, her body shaking slightly.

Lucien couldn't hear what was being said, but slowly, she began to undress, her face turning a bright shade of pink.

Lucien growled and pounced forward before both Remi and Zak grabbed him. Even Ashriel stepped in front of him.

"She'll be okay, Luke," Rowie said.

The others also murmured reassurances, but Lucien's attention was held completely captive by what was happening in the glass booth.

Boy stripped bare and hung her head.

The Gyant tried to touch her between her legs and she hissed at him, unsheathing her claws.

Lucien cursed and fought the arms that held him when the Gyant slapped Boy.

She fell to the floor in the booth, but turned her head to bare bloodied fangs at him.

"They're going to fucking kill her," Lucien bellowed.

"Easy," Devon said.

"She won't die, Lucien," Angel assured.

Lucien struggled in their hold. About to release his power to teleport inside the booth, consequences be damned, he froze when he saw Boy climbing back to her feet. She wiped the blood from the corner of her mouth and glowered at the Gyant.

The Dreetle's antennae and mouth pincers were moving rapidly. The disgusting alien was waving his four upper arms around frantically.

Boy crossed her arms over her breasts and turned around, her head bowed.

Lucien's eyes gaped when the scars on her back split open on their own. An enormous pair of iridescent gossamer wings slid out of the slits.

Boy had Fae wings.

"Holy shit," Lucien breathed out.