Redemption Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The entire room was white and had nothing but the glowing circle upon which she stood. It was a large room with a mirroredge edge running around the upper half of its walls. They were being observed.

The Gruesh female scowled. "Borg," she spat.

"Wait," the Minino male growled when the female raised her weapon as if to strike Rayne. "It's still downloading data on her."

They were looking at the tiny view screens that came out of their headgear over their right eye. Rayne wondered if she could remotely access that information they were receiving on her, but knew it would be virtually impossible. The cold circle beneath her feet pulsed cold and she began to shiver. The second she tried to attempt to access their mainframe, they would most likely fry her on the spot. She eyed the mini pulse canons trained on her, their homing beacons blinking red.

The Minino male began to laugh, flashing his feline fangs. "Nice. She should fetch a pretty neat reward, right, Princess?"

Rayne blinked at both of them. As far as she knew, her entire family was dead and her people scattered after the decimation of her home planet.

A door to her far right hissed open and two more guards entered.

They stood near the Gruesh and Minino.

"You're being relived. We are taking over."

"What?" the Gruesh guard scoffed in outrage.

"You heard," the second guard barked. "This is a Galactic matter now. We're taking the princess into custody. Now stand down."

The Gruesh guards turned to look questioningly at the mirrored wall behind them.

Meanwhile one of the new guards gripped Rayne's arm roughly and propelled her toward the door through which they'd entered.

She taken out of the scanning chamber and pushed into another chamber.

Where was she being taken now? Panic overwhelmed her making her internal mechanisms threaten to shut down in order to protect her reeling mind. She fought against the sucking darkness lurking at the edges of her vision.

Again, they zipped through solid looking metal tubes, turning this way and that through a myriad of tunnels. The feeling of being lost and closed in made Rayne hyperventilate. She looked at her guards, but they remained silent and looking forward.

Rayne narrowed her eyes as she glimpsed a pinprick of light that grew larger. Were they heading back out of the tower.

The back door to the glass bubble that was the transport opened and Rayne gaped at one of the guards as he positioned himself behind her and the second guard.

"Don't worry," he said through his solid black mask. "I've got you."

His arms circled her and the second guard just as they hit the outside. The difference in pressure from outside the tower to the exterior sucked them right out of the transport.

Rayne gasped as fire engulfed her. It should have burned her, completely destroyed her, but it didn't. Out of the deafening explosion of yellow gold fire, appeared an opalescent red talon gripping her.

Rayne gripped the enormous talons tight as the heat laden wind beat at her face, making it hard to breathe.

Streams of pulse fire made the sky glow brighter. A mighty roar made her ears ring.

She looked up just as the red-scaled dragon let out a stream of fire that turned more than half the tower behind them black. Sirens wailed and she could see more transport leaving the building. Another roar drew her attention forward again. Just a few feet before them was another dragon, the sunlight glinting off his body that gleamed like molten gold. They were surrounded by reapers that scattered. The red dragon flapped his wings furiously, the sound deafening.

Rayne had to close her eyes against the wind and tuck her head to be able to breathe.

They flew for about half an hour before Remi finally settled in a wooded area. Rayne fell head over feet as he dropped them first a few feet off the ground.

She finally stopped tumbling when her body hit the side of a tree, making her grunt in pain.

After a few minutes of agony, Seth appeared over her.

"Are you okay?'

Girl just moaned, trying to catch her breath. Remi stumbled into view, completely naked, since he'd obviously just morphed from his dragon form back into human.

"She's still kind of loopy. You shouldn't have dropped her at twenty feet, asshole."

Remi scowled at the weretigri. "Well, excuse me if I was trying not to get torn up with the fucking trees, dickhead."

Rayne sat up and Remi hunched down next to her, concern etched on his face.

"I can patch you up if you're hurt," he offered.

She shook her head and accepted their offer to help her stand.

Rowie came running out of the foliage toward them, a bundle of clothing in her arms.

"Oh, God, you took forever," she blurted throwing her arms around Remi, and kissing him.

Seth growled. "No time for this face sucking shit."

Remi pulled away scowling at Seth as he jerked the clothing Rowie brought on.

"Are you okay?" Rowie asked her.

A lump formed in Rayne's throat as she nodded. "I saw...I saw the guardian soldiers fire their weapons at Devon and Lucien."

She looked at them all in the face, trying to gauge their response. "They weren't moving when they took me and the others away. They also took Boy."

Rowie nodded. " We need to move before nightfall."

No one said a thing about Devon and Lucien. She resisted when Seth gripped her arm to help her forward. He paused and looked at her questioningly even as Remi threw an arm around his lover's shoulders and began heading in the direction she come from.

"What's going to happen to them?" she asked.

"They're going to finish this mission. We all are," he answered.

Rayne still didn't understand, but at least his words proved that Lucien and Devon were still alive.

They walked a few feet into the dense forest until they came upon two transports waiting on a narrow dirt road.

She saw Ashriel first, holding Anniel, and not much farther away was Zak conversing with the reapers, including Amaranth.

"Okay," Remi called out, "let's move out."

Rayne barely took two more steps before she was tackled to the ground.

Boy snarled above her, eyes feral, fangs bared and one clawed hand raised, poised to strike and rip her throat out.

"Boy," Remi gasped, " what the fuck is going on?"

Boy snarled viciously, spit already drooling from his exposed sharp teeth. "She killed mine and Lucien's baby."

Silence, heavy, and oppressive surrounded her.

Rayne breathed past the lump in her throat, her eyes welled. "I didn't kill your baby. You had devil growing inside you."

Boy snarled louder, his hand rising higher, claws growing sharper.

"Boy, wait," Seth ordered. "Don't hurt her. Rayne would never knowingly do anything to hurt you or Lucien. Let her go."

"Not true," he growled, his voice animalistic. "She wants Lucien for herself." He choked then, his face contorting in pain as tears tracked down his face. "She doesn't love me, only Lucien." He swallowed and snarled again. "All you had to do was ask. I would've gone away and you could've kept him. He'd be happier with a full woman anyway." Boy's fierce expression fell again as he sobbed. "You didn't have to kill my baby. It would've all I had left."

"Please," she pleaded, guilt eating away at her at seeing his distress. "You were possessed. There was something other than the baby growing inside you. It killed the baby and was going to kill you too. That's why—"

"You should have let it," Boy shouted striking the ground by her head with his fist.

Remi crouched by them, his hand gripping Boy's shoulder. "Hey...enough of that kind of talk, kiddo," he said softly. Running his hand down Boy's arm, he leaned down to look more fully into Boy's face. "Come on. Let her up."

Seth crouched down near them too and helped Remi lift Boy to his feet.

Rayne closed her eyes as she took in a gulp of air. When she opened them again, Seth stood over her, hand extended.

*******

Boy had never felt so unsure about his situation. When he was a battle pet, his life had order. He trained, he fought, he fed and slept, and he was used for sex. Always the same. Then, he was taken to Dred's fortress castle and caged as an exotic pet. When the Alpha Angels had showed up after the planetary revolution, his life had been thrown into a loop. For a while he'd been content to run free and uninhibited in Alpha 7's envirolevel. He'd been blissfully ignorant then...until that thing they's put on his head that made him aware...of everything. Now he couldn't undo the knowledge he had inside his head, nor could he undo the love he felt for Lucien nor the attraction he felt for Girl. She'd sucked his cock, made him feel for the first time in his life. Now he feared her, but still...something inside him wanted her despite that fear. He knew Lucien was attracted to her too. She'd make him happier, of that Boy was sure. He still did not openly touch Boy like he did with Girl, though everyone knew Lucien was using him for sex.

Boy touched his empty belly.

"I'm sorry."

The softly uttered words started him, and he bit back the little snarl that threatened to escape.

She'd just bathed, her sweet scent tickling his nose. Wearing a pair of black shorts and a white tank top, she stood barefoot before him in the back of one of the transports. The front of the vehicle had two rows of seats, but the back had four bunks and a booth for bathing.

Boy sat in one of the bunks as Girl padded closer.

Stopping just in front of him, she held out her hands.

*******

A peace offering. That's what she hoped he'd see it as. Girl held out the ropes and swallowed hard when his violet colored eyes rose to hers. They narrowed in suspicion and she actually felt her heart clench.

Girl Rayne looked down, her hands holding the ropes to steadily.

"What do you want?" he asked softly, no emotion in his tone.

She licked her lips and peeked back up at him. "Take me," she breathed.

His eyes widened before roving over her. "Why?'

She swallowed again. "Because I want you to."

His eyes narrowed again. "And what are the ropes for?"

"Because I know you don't trust me now."

When his hands reached slowly to take the ropes, she noticed his fingernails were extending into claws. "And you trust me?" he asked, his voice deepening.

"I'm ready to take whatever you feel I deserve."

He remained silent for a very long time. Girl Rayne kept her eyes on the patch of flooring between them, an ash grey carpet that matched the rest of the padded grey interior of the large transport. Beneath her feet, she could feel the deep hum of the vehicle they traveled in. They'd been moving for over five hours. Everyone had conveniently left her and Boy alone in the back.

"Turn around," he said startling her back to the moment at hand.

Girl Rayne obeyed, obliging even more by crossing her wrists at the small of her back. A shiver ran through her body when he began tying her wrists together.

She'd be totally vulnerable to him. She also knew that the others were monitoring the back, in case things got...bloody.

The heat of Boy's body engulfed her back and he placed a single hand around the front of her throat. She could feel the pricks of his claws against her skin and his hot breath against her ear.

"I could tear your throat out right now if I wanted to," he rasped in a low voice.

Rayne nipple pearled tight and a slow throbbing began between her legs.

Boys claws slowly moved down. He molded one hand over one of her breast and pinched her erect nub. She hissed in pleasure at the slight stab of pain.

Boy's left hand came around to lay against her belly. She watched, fascinated as he raised his right hand and extended his claws further. Rayne grew wetter. She wondered how it would feel to have him stroke those lethally clawed fingers between her folds. She held her breath as he hooked the sharp claws on her tank top and ripped. The folds of stretchy white fabric fell open exposing her to him and whoever was watching them on the monitors.

Her excitement grew.

He hesitated. "Are you afraid?"

Rayne swallowed. She'd be lying if she said she was. "No. I want you to take me, Boy."

He shuddered behind her, his clawed right hand sliding down the middle of her torso until it dipped inside her shorts. Rayne gasped and widened her stance for him as he made her prior fantasy come true. Sharp claws scrapped dangerously over her skin as the pads of his fingers swam through the wetness between her legs.

"Girl," he breathed on a rapturous sigh.

He spun them until the backs of her legs hit the edge of the lower bunk. Her back hit the bed with a soft bounce as Boy yanked her shorts off. Her legs were spread and she gasped when he buried his face at their juncture.

Having listened to Amaranth, she'd divested herself of her body hair and the feel of Boys lips, fangs and tongue on the sensitive bare flesh of her pussy drove her wild.

Spreading her thighs wider, Girl let him feast on her, his lovely white hair sliding in a silken caress over her left thigh. She gasped and moaned, writing upon the bed as he tongue fucked her. Her eyes sought out and found the tiny camera aimed at the bunk. She wondered how many of the reapers watched at this moment.

The thought excited her even more.

"You're so wet and luscious," Boy rasped between licks. His sharp teeth nipped her making her squeak in delight.

"I've never willingly fucked anyone before," he panted. "I want to fuck you. Oh, please, say yes," he begged, kissing her thighs in reverence.

Girl Rayne bucked her hips imploringly. "Yes, Boy. Please. Yes."

Her vision spun momentarily when he flipped her over to position her with her face in the mattress and her ass in the air.

A tentative finger slid into her. " I don't want to hurt you."

The shyness in his voice just about undid her. Inside she clenched deliciously, anticipating her first taste of cock sliding into her untried hole. Samael had broken her hymen, but no one had ever truly fucked her.

The reminder of Samael jolted her out of her lust induced state, just as Boy pushed all the way inside her.

She gasped, bowed her back at the pinch of pain being possessed by Boy caused. His hand slid between her legs, and he began to pump furiously.

Girl tried to talk, but all that spilled from her mouth were moans. The pleasure was indescribable, but she had to keep him from coming inside her, least he impregnate her, and then Samael would kill him.

"Boy, let me suck you," she implored. "I don't deserve to come after what I did. Please. I want to be punished."

He hesitated, panting above her. "B—but I don't want to punish you, Girl."

"Please, Boy. I need it," she begged, tears springing to her eyes for having struck that bargain with the devil.

Boy pulled from inside her and turned her over her. He suddenly looked as though he didn't know what to do.

In all regards, Boy was akin to a virgin as far as his masculinity was concerned.

"Let me kneel in front of you, Boy. On the floor."

He looked nurse, but nodded.

After a bit of maneuvering, Girl knelt before him, his hand tangled in her short hair as he guided his erection into her mouth.

He was so much easier to take than Lucien.

Lucien.

Girl Rayne closed her eyes to hide her tears. Where was her beautiful Master? Master. Yes.

"I know you love him," Boy rasped, "as much as I do."

He was spilling in her mouth, his taste as sweet as she remembered.

Opening her eyes, she saw as he shuddered in completion, one tear tracking down his flushed cheek, all the while, all she could think of was how beautiful Boy looked that very moment and how much it pained her to see him hurting so.