Redemption Falls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myhands316
Myhands316
1,185 Followers

Over the next two hours, they licked, kissed pulled tweaked and groaned. Tara pushed Amber down in the middle of the bed and held her hands over her head while she feasted on her neck and ears. She maneuvered the hands behind Amber's back as she licked the valley between her breasts until she was squirming in pleasure. When she couldn't take it any more she let go and pushed Amber's breast together and tried to inhale both hard nipples down her throat.

As soon as her hands were free, she directed her lover's head, alternating between her nipples as she ground her pulsing mound against Tara's hip. Rolling her over, Amber found Tara's strawberry colored nipples and sucked them until they couldn't stretch any farther. They both came with small orgasms as they played with each other bodies.

Finally Tara flipped Amber over and held her in place as she attacked her pussy. She had waited so long to bury her face in its folds and could wait no longer. It was the last step that transformed her from a once straight, to now completely lesbian, woman. She wanted to drink until she couldn't drink any more of her lover's liquids. She wanted to imbed the musky sent of Amber into her nose so she could always remember the scent and taste of the pussy she craved.

In the middle of orgasm, Amber felt a draft for a second, and then her lover was back licking and sucking her clit. What she didn't realize, Tara had a surprise for her. In seconds, her legs flexed as she felt the cold steel of anal beads as Tara worked them into her ass.

"Oh shit... Ooh, Fuck... Oh, yeah...." She panted as the pressure in her body swelled.

"Give it to me baby... give me it all...!" Tara encouraged Amber as she slipped two fingers into her cunt, looking for the perfect spot.

Amber couldn't stop it. No one ever had taken her this far. She felt the spasm's start in her center and wave out to every part of her body. She knew she was ready to tumble over the cliff.

"Oh... oh, oh, oh don't, don't.... Oh don't stop.... Don't stop..." She panted as Tara grabbed her clit between her teeth and sucked hard. "Ohhhh geesh fuck.... I'm, I'm Uuugggggggggg." Amber gurgled as she fell over.

Tara wanted to take Amber to the place she had only been to once. As she felt Amber tense up, she pulled the beads out of her ass and flinched back when the first gush of thick fluid splashed her in the face. Amber bucked her hips all the way up and Tara covered Amber's sex with her mouth as gush after gush of cum squirted out and down her throat.

She had heard of women who came like men, but never thought that Amber would be one. Finally when Amber collapsed, Tara looked down and saw cum dribbling down her chin, off her tits and all over the sheet.

"Oh fuck that was great. Don't touch... don't... no touchy... I need a break." Amber gasped between breaths.

"I think I need a towel..." Tara said, moving to get off the bed.

Amber grabbed her. "You aren't going anywhere." And pulled her down and started kissing her. "We'll get clean after we're done." With a renewed strength, she pushed Tara over and started licking her nipples again. "My turn to lick you until you scream for mercy." She smiled as she moved her lover's legs open and arrowed her face to her protruding clit.

Amber inserted two fingers as she licked and rolled the fat clit over her lips. Feeling room for more, she slid a third finger in as she felt Tara's pussy softly squeeze in orgasm.

"Oh yeah... right there... Lick me, eat my pussy... Oh god I've wanted you for so long." As each small orgasm built, Tara got a bit louder. "Right there... more... put more in me... oh yeah only you can feel this good."

Amber let the world slip away as she entered into a trance like state of mind. She lived for these moments of perfect sex and love making. For the first time she realized she had been missing something. She loved the woman she was pleasuring. She never felt this way while fucking a guy... she did that just so she could spend time between a woman's legs. No man had even made her cum like Tara did and now it was her turn.

Correctly guessing her desire, Amber got her fourth finger lubed with her juice and slit it in. "Oh yeah more...!" Tara gasped, as Amber curled her fingers and slid more of her had into the opening pedals in front of her.

Amber pulled back and watched as her hand disappeared from view into the grasping wet pussy lips. She wondered how much she could fit in her lover and curled her thumb down and pushed.

"Oh yessss...!" Tara hissed. "More...!"

Taking her cue, she rocked her hand back and forth until all of a sudden, Tara lurched and it all slid in. Amber could feel her pussy lips clasping her wrist as Tara rocked back and forth.

"RIGHT THERE...!" She screamed as Amber felt a hard little bud of flesh on her knuckle. Realizing it was close to her cervix she gently found it without going too deep and rubbed her knuckle on the spot.

The sound could have been deafening, if Tara hadn't clamped her legs over Amber ears. She screamed out, as for the first time, she gushed and Amber licked her clean. Amber knew there were words in that scream, but didn't care to try and decipher them. She was busy taking her lover where no one had before.

After the waves passed, and she could pull her hand from the squeezing cleft, Amber looked up and saw a pillow over Tara's face as she screamed one last time and vibrated with release. Tara collapsed totally spent.

Amber had to drag her lover to the shower and hold her up so they could get clean. Tara only had the energy to hold on and kiss her lover back as her legs refused to hold her weight.

"I knew it wasn't a one time thing!" Tara murmured into Amber's neck. "I hope you don't freak you out when I say this... but I'm totally in love with you." She smiled dreamily at Amber who supported her in more ways than she could count. "The only time I could cum in the last six months, was when I remembered that night... now I have you... I might never let you go.... If it wasn't for your mom, I'd drag you back to California and chain you to my wall." She nodded off as Amber pulled the top sheet over their mess and fell into the bed with an exhausted Tara. She joined her within seconds of pulling the quilt over both of them.

The ringing wouldn't stop no matter how hard she willed it to. She didn't want to move. She felt the warm skin next to hers and realized that she wanted this more than the sex. She slept better the night before than any of the times she came home after hours of meaningless fucking she did before.

"Come on sleepy head... we've got to get going." Her lover's husky voice penetrated the last level of her dream state. "I've got to get to my room and get ready... I'm the one second up today."

"I don't want to move." Amber said snuggling in deeper. She spooned her lover and reached around and cupped her pert breasts, stroking the hardening nipples.

"Oh fuck... don't start that, or we'll never get out of here." Tara tried to pull away from the hands that were igniting a fire she didn't have time to put out. "Tomorrow morning we can sleep in." She promised.

"I only booked until this afternoon. I want a kiss." Amber nipped at the long neck and ears of her lover.

Tara flipped over on top of Amber. "I could get used to this really easily." She kissed Amber and stroked her sides and breast. "I meant it when I said I'm in love with you, but if we don't want to get fired, we have to get up. I have my room until tomorrow... at lunch we'll move your stuff." She promised and sealed the bargain with a soul filled kiss. "Now, I have to get going lover." She jumped up and grabbed her blouse and skirt from the dresser where she put it the night before.

Before Amber could grab her and pull her back into bed, she slipped into her skirt and buttoned two buttons and headed for the door. "Love you.... Save me a seat next to you." She smiled and slipped out the door. Amber groaned as she pulled herself up and stumbled to the shower.

She didn't know how she made it through the morning. The first session was a discussion group and then she had to take notes as Tara gave her lecture. Every time she looked she could have sworn that she was teasing her with her sexy body. She reached into her purse to get a stick of gum and found the panties from the day before. She just hoped that no one noticed her fidgeting.

Finally lunch was called and Amber bolted to her room. Within five minutes, she had everything ready. When Tara knocked, she opened the door with both bags in her hand. Tara made her follow her as they went the two floors to her room. By the time Amber closed the door behind her, she was ready to tear of her lover's clothes and ravage the woman.

Tara beat her to the punch. As soon as the bags hit the floor, she had her blouse opened, exposing her bare breast. "I've excused us from the first session." She slipped off her skirt and moved over to her stunned lover. "This is for all you. You can have me after dinner." Amber head swam as Tara started undressing her. She fell back on the bed and forgot everything.

Two hours later, they walked hand in hand down the hall to the elevator. They didn't separate until they had to go in and sit down and get back to work. The problems didn't come until they had to face reality the next morning.

They were both finally dressed in comfy traveling clothes, sitting at the coffee bar with their bags at their feet. "What happens from here?" Tara asked, dreading the answer.

"I don't know... I have to go take care of my mom. Other than that... I just don't know." Amber said sadly.

"Could you move your mom to one of the places in LA?" Tara asked hopefully.

"Mom would never move. She's been in her house for over thirty years. It would kill her." Amber shrugged making her breasts jiggle, distracting Tara.

"Don't distract me... I refuse to let you go now.... What are we going to do?" Tara pleaded, almost in tears. "I can't set up another seminar just to see you again."

"I can get like one weekend a month... but the travel costs would be astronomical."

"Yeah, but I don't see a choice. We'll do it this way for now. I'm not giving you up... Do you have a home computer... we could video chat if you did, plus text each other every day." Tara pulled out her cell phone to enter Amber's information.

"Okay, but promise me.... We'll try the long distance thing, but I don't want you to not go out. If you find someone, just be honest with me and I'll do the same." Amber said, knowing it was the right thing to do.

"Okay, but I highly doubt it. I don't want anyone else... I just want you." Tara said with some heat.

"I know, but I can't promise anything right now. My life is a mess. If we get together I want all or nothing. I'm tired of not having.... I need to deal with some things before I can make any kind of promises to anyone." Amber tired to explain. Tara softly kissed her before heading out to her car as Amber got on the bus to take her back to the airport.

***

Amber would have liked nothing better than to think things over when she got home, but that was completely impossible. Sherry met her with red rimmed eyes. As soon as they got to the van, Amber had to ask.

"What happened? What's wrong?" The stress overwhelmed her as Sherry broke.

"Can I stay with you again? I have nowhere else to go." She begged through her tears.

"Sure... but first what happened... I wasn't gone that long." Amber said as she reached for the keys, knowing Sherry was in no condition to drive.

"Oh my god... I can't believe it. It's so tawdry and gross." She tried to get her crying under control. "I found Allen... I saw... I caught him...! I can't even say it." Sherry cried some more.

"I'll drive... take your time. Everything will work out..." Amber tried to reassure her friend.

"Oh my... I don't believe it... I was weak only once and let him... I'm pregnant again." She sobbed, not able to complete a simple sentence.

"Oh, okay... I um thought you always wanted a big family." Amber didn't know what to say. It took over a half an hour of driving before Sherry was in control enough to blurt out the real problem.

"I went over to tell Momma Martin the news.... Allen was there... I saw... Oh my god what I saw! No mother and son should be doing what I saw.... They were like rutting animals!" Amber pulled off the side of the road.

"They were what?" She yelled, making Sherry jump.

"They were in the back... he had her bent over a... and she was telling him to do it harder.... I ran and started puking. I think he was... in her potty place at that!" Sherry tried to describe what she saw. "I want a divorce... that's sick and my children won't...!" She burst out crying.

"Oh fuck! Wow...! Goddamn... it must be like an epidemic..." Amber couldn't processes the information as cars honked at them as they passed.

"Can I stay with you? Miss Sheila has AJ while I came to get you. I don't ever want to see them again...!" Sherry begged and looked like she might get sick again.

"Yeah... sure honey, you can stay with my mom and me." Amber tried to sooth her upset friend.

"What are we going to tell your momma? I can't let her know... I'd die of embarrassment. Momma Martin will... and she's been around for ages. They'll never believe me!"

"We'll tell her it's about the abuse... Let the town think what they want. Everyone knows he hits you. Just let the rumor mill work in your favor for once. He's still on probation and no one will blame you for leaving."

"But, I'd be lying..." Sherry said, finally catching her breath.

"No... what you saw is abusive... fucking sick too. Don't go into specifics, let everyone... just tell them you don't want to talk about it. They'll fill in the blanks themselves. It'll work I promise."

"Oh god... thank you! I didn't know what to do. I've been avoiding them... I can never look them in the face again after.... Thank you." Sherry said not knowing how to express her gratitude.

Amber hoped that this would be the only problem she encountered coming home. She didn't even want to think, let alone deal with another problem.

Trace was waiting for her when she got out of the car. As soon as she started up the walk, he pounced. "We need to talk." He said stopping her.

"Can I set my bags down first?" Amber wondered what this was about.

"You need to start paying rent, or find another place to live." He went on, not bothering to answer his sister.

"What...? Are you crazy?" Amber gasped.

"Look I'm not letting you freeload off mom. You'll pay your way or get the fuck out."

"Excuse me...? Who died and left you god? I don't think so!" Amber ranted.

"I'm serious Amber. I'm not having you drain mom's accounts any farther. You aren't fucking me out of my inheritance. I'm the one who put up with mom's shit while you were playing around in the city. It's all mine, and don't you forget it! Pay me rent or get the fuck out!"

"First off Trace, you don't own this house and if I have my way, you never will. Second, if I paid anyone rent, it would be mom. And that would only be after she factored in the over three grand I've had to spend of my money, to buy her stuff back that you sold, while you were boozing it up. Get out of my way." Amber tried to move past her idiot brother.

"I'm not kidding. Pay up or get the fuck out now!" He grabbed her arm.

"If you don't want me to knock you on your ass again... I'd suggest you let me go. I'm tired and not in the mood for your bullshit." Amber got ready to put words to actions when their mother called out.

"Trace, Amber... Stop now!" She held onto the porch rail to keep her balance.

"This isn't over. Mom isn't going to live much longer...!" Trace squeezed her arm hard and walked away.

"In your dreams..." Amber hissed back and walked to the house ignoring the startled look from Shelia, who drove up with AJ.

"Hi mom... sorry, Trace had a bee up his butt about me paying rent." Amber greeted her mother with a kiss on the cheek. "I had to set him straight. Let's go in, I have to tell you something important." Amber went in and dropped her suitcase and purse.

"Trace what?" Mrs. Mouser asked confused.

"Nothing important, he said I needed to pay him rent to stay here because he thinks this all belongs to him and I'm milking his inheritance. I have something more important to talk to you about. Sherry needs a place to stay again...."

Amber told her mother that Allen abused Sherry again and wanted a divorce as she started fixing dinner. Sherry settled AJ down and helped as they explained the situation, without telling her the exact reason why.

Mildred had too many things running through her mind, and suggested that maybe Sherry could take her to the attorney's office in the next week to take care of things. Amber didn't notice, she just thought her mother wanted to help Sherry through the ordeal. Amber sighed and squared her shoulders and dreamed of the love she shared over the weekend.

The next morning, it was back to work as usual. She ignored her leering boss and implemented some of the better ideas she heard at the seminar. She happily answered her phone to hear Tara on the other side.

"Hey lover... how was the trip home?" Tara asked quietly.

"Don't ask... Let's just say after I landed it all went to pot. How are you doing sexy?" Amber tried to divert the astute woman she started falling in love with.

"Honey, what's wrong? I can hear in your voice." Tara wouldn't be diverted.

"My friend is living with us because her ex's family, like yours, are special people. My brother is being an ass and my boss is creeping me out. Besides that, life's just peachy. I miss you." Amber sighed.

"Me too... wow, I feel for your friend. What would you say if I asked for a transfer to somewhere closer to you?" She whispered, not wanting to be over heard.

"Only if it's what you want. My life is a mess, but I'd love to be able to see you more. But, this had to be a business decision, not because of me." Amber said truthfully.

"Okay... thanks, I needed that. They are looking at downsizing this office and I have to transfer or get pink slipped. I heard the big bosses talking this morning. I want to be closer to you, but you're right, it has to be for the right reasons. I know you're not ready for this yet, but I love you."

"Oh sweetie, I could easily fall in love with you... If I could, but my life kinda sucks right now and I wouldn't want to drag you down in it." Amber said softly.

"I know, and that makes me love you more. You actually care about me, not just the great sex we have." She giggled.

"Yeah it is great. I've got to go. Take care."

"Yeah, me too, Love you, I'll talk to you soon." They ended their call.

"Who was that?" her slimy boss asked.

"That was one of the instructors at the seminar, we were comparing notes." Amber lied not caring.

"Okay, whatever, there is someone here to see you." He ushered in her brother whose face looked like a thunder cloud.

"There is money missing from mom's accounts. You need to put it back!" He hissed as soon as the door was closed.

"What are you talking about?" Amber asked confused.

"There is ten grand missing from the retirement account and you need to put it back or I'll charge you with theft and you'll lose this cushy job of yours."

"You've been to long listening to that bitch that was blackmailing you. I haven't got a clue what you are talking about. I don't even look at mom's accounts unless she asks me too."

"Look Amber, I know she signed over a POA and you have the right to move her money. I want it back. I told you, you're not fucking me out of what's mine. I'm the son, I inherit. Put the fucking money back or I'll destroy you." Trace ranted.

Myhands316
Myhands316
1,185 Followers
1...456789