Redemption Falls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myhands316
Myhands316
1,186 Followers

They were leaning over the table, looking at the blueprints of the renovations they had planned over the last month. Tara wanted to add a bigger bathroom but Amber didn't want the extra expense of the plumber.

"I don't care... You have to tear out the walls of your room any way." Sherry huffed. You have to put some sound proofing in or the neighbors will think I'm killing you... remember the first time when Mr. Johnson came running over." She asked putting her hands on her spreading hips.

"But that's an extra three thousand dollars...." Amber complained.

"Three thousand now or ten thousand later when you finally figure out we're going to need another bathroom either on the main floor or up in the attic." Tara said pointing at the differences she wanted.

"I thought we were going to just add bedroom up there...!" Amber ground out, not wanting to pay the extra five hundred for another set of plans.

"I could always find another place to live." Sherry said wondering why she felt so irritable.

"No...!" Both women yelled.

"Fine, just make it so..." Sherry groused when she heard someone at the door. "I'll get it since I'm not paying for this. You two figure it out!" She stomped to the front door and yanked it open.

"We need the bathrooms... also the bigger water heater..." Tara's voice faded, as Sherry saw who stood there.

"What...?" She snarled at her ex.

"When you going to get this bee out your bonnet and come home. I ain't ever going to let this divorce thing go through." He asked spitting his chaw over the rail into Sherry's flowers. "You need to come home where you and my kids belong instead of stayin with these lezzy sluts...!"

Anger exploded in her mind as she tried to keep her stomach from spewing. "I'm not coming.... I am home... the divorce will be final before this baby is born if you like it or not. Please just leave me alone." She tried to be polite but she knew it came out in an angry growl.

"Damnit... I'm your lawful husband don't you sass me or I'll...!"

"What...? Hit me again...? We're done.... You know what; just go home and fuck your mother in the ass again...!" She slammed the door in his shocked face.

"Are you okay...?" Amber asked touching her arm softly.

Sherry took a deep breath. "Yeah...." there was another knock at the door. Sherry saw red again and spun. "I SAID GO FUCK...! Oh... sorry, hi Mary...." Sherry stepped back.

"Is Amber here...?" Mary was on the verge of tears, holding Louse in her arms. Sherry saw the rumbled clothes and the big sun glasses, that didn't quite hide the purpling from the bruise surrounding her left eye.

"What's wrong Mary...?" Amber asked concerned, as Sherry and Tara pulled back to give them some privacy.

"I've left Trace... he's not the... he hit me! Can I stay here...?" She clouded up more.

"Come on in... What happened?" Amber closed the door behind the crying woman.

END:

Post script; I was getting tired of the Happily-ever-after endings, so I decided to make this one more; Here we go again. As with all my stories, I welcome any and all constructive comments, and please vote. It is how us poor writers know what we do is worth it. Thank you.

Myhands316
Myhands316
1,186 Followers
1...456789