Redemption Pt. 01

Story Info
Kylo Ren joins Rey in the shower after a long stressful day.
1.8k words
4.17
10.6k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could always feel when Ben was near, somehow his energy tickled the back of my neck. I wondered if he felt the same thing when I was near him.

When he walked on deck I couldn't contain the smile that followed my excitement. We hardly ever went to long without seeing each other, even when we were on missions far from each other we used subspace image transmitters.

Ben had kept the promises he made me, his attention was never unattainable.

I was looking over the shoulder of an employee who was monitoring our trajectory when Ben stepped behind me. He gently gripped my shoulder either to let me know it was just him or for a bit of physical contact.

"Supreme Leader," I acknowledged him loud enough for others to hear.

Like always they looked over him quickly and returned to their work not wanting to take too much of his attention.

"Rey, what news is there," his helmet was now crushed and sitting next to his grandfathers in our room.

"We found the location of what we believe are the last two rebel bases. We are making good time, all that is left is deciding what to do when we arrive." I looked over my shoulder to make eye contact.

"The last two bases," -he removed his hand from my shoulder and nodded- "good work General."

"Thank you, Supreme Leader," I bloated with a smile.

"What do we know of the two bases?" he asked.

"Not much now however I was hoping we could scan for life forms and weaponry once we are within range." I turned to fully face him giving him a one over.

"Very well, have the storm troopers ready when we arrive." -He looked around the room and then back down to me- "This will be the end of the resistance."

"Yes, and we will bring order to the galaxy," I was surprised my how long he maintained my stare.

"Carry on General," His eyes darted down to my lips.

I knew what he was thinking, not because of the force but because I was also thinking it. I couldn't wait for the day to finish so I could fall back in to his loving arms.

Yes, it was common knowledge that him and I were together, but we did our best to keep that in the bedroom.

"Is there something more you would like Supreme Leader?" I teased with a smile.

"Only one thing that I can think of," -he leaned over and whispered in my ear- "that, I will take tonight in our chambers."

With that he walked away leaving me to imagine what we would be doing later. When I turned back to the monitor the technician was staring over to me intrigued. I raised an eyebrow and he quickly turned back to the monitors.

"Commander," -I called- "Inform me as soon as we arrive to or destination, and let's make sure the enemy does not know were there, for your sake."

"Yes general," he saluted.

After informing the storm trooper commander to prep the squadrons I headed for mine and Ben's room. Everything on the base was taken care of and I needed special attention.

I walked in to the cold metal room curious as to where Ben was since I didn't see him or feel him in the room.

"Oh Ben," I shook my head and walked through the front of the room which was more of a greeting area with a makeshift couch and some chairs.

We hardly ever used it, usually we spent our time in the bed. He wasn't as bad as everyone made him seam, he was just extremely emotional.

I stripped off my clothing and hopped in the shower, the steam filled the room and soothed my tiered muscles.

The room door opened, and Ben's energy filled the room, he was upset. In minutes he was climbing in to the shower behind me groaning with discomfort.

"What's wrong?" I asked letting him wrap his arms around my midsection.

"It's nothing," he grumbled pressing his head to my neck.

"Mm, I missed you," I smiled running my hands up and down his forearms over my stomach.

"I can tell," he smirked pressing his lips to my neck.

"Oh yeah, how?" I asked leaning in to him.

"Because you are supposed to be over seeing the stormtrooper preparations, not naked in my shower."

"Your shower?" I asked turning around and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Yes, my base, my shower my Rey," his hands rubbed my back.

"Oh, I'm yours now?" I pulled him under the water and watched his hair slick against his face.

"Yes," he shook his head to get the hair away from his face.

"Here, stand still," I ordered and ran my hands over his face to push the wet hair back.

"Thank you," he leaned over and kissed me.

His lips moved against mine with ease and passion.

"Ben, in the shower?" I asked once I felt him getting aroused.

"Yes, in the shower, is that a problem?" He asked between kisses.

"We've never-"

"We have today," he commanded sternly.

I nodded attaching my lips to his neck leaving red marks behind. He threw his head back and allowed me to continue. I lightly dug my teeth in to his shoulder relishing the feeling of him moaning.

I couldn't believe that just three years ago I hated this man, now I can't live without him.

His fingers dug in to my bottom as he lifted me up against the cold metal wall and he pressed his body in to mine. My legs wrapped around him and I returned to his face, so I could see his beautiful eyes.

"I never want to leave your side," I whispered lightly kissing him.

"You never will," he pulled on my lip with his teeth. His hardened cock rested on the folds of my vagina, a tease. His lips moved down my collar bone and over my breast, I arched my back as he wrapped his mouth around my nipple. His eyes deviant looking up at me as I moaned. My fingers tangled in his hair as I pulled his head in to my body wanting more. After lightly biting he kissed his way slowly to my other nipple and continued his work.

I could feel the wetness forming in my pussy preparing for his large self to spoil me. I began to tighten my legs around him trying to some how force him in to me. He chuckled and lifted his mouth from my breast "Patience love," he slowly said and softly kissing the space between my breasts.

"Ben-Kylo I don't want to wait today," I said as his hand slid under my thigh.

"Fine," he said staring me in the eye as two fingers roughly slipped between my folds and in to mt aching pussy.

"Oh Kylo!" My deep airy voice echoed through the bathroom walls. My muscles tightened around his finger in spasms.

"Relax," he ordered moving his thumb, so it pressed against my clit. His fingers began to retract to the point where only his fingertips were in me, then he pushed them back in with force.

He slowly repeated this watching me carefully.

"More," I begged breathing laboriously and bucking my hips.

He laughed shaking his head no. and continued pulling his fingers out and pushing them back in until his knuckles clapped against me. I held my breath and bit my lip as I began to feel the orgasm rolling in. noticing this he pushed his fingers harder and when they were deep in me his thumb began to rub my clit.

"No, no, no, Kylo I want you in me now!" I tried to order him, but he just smirked and pushed his fingers in again.

This time he hooked his fingers in me and my walls clamped around him trying to trap him there. My legs unraveled behind him and he used his other hand to hold my right thigh as best he could. I could barely feel the wet shower floor on the tip of my toe when I began to cum. My other foot was out stretched over his elbow as his fingers in my pussy held me up. my body shook uncontrollably between him and the wall. I couldn't say a word just moan brokenly as the orgasm kept rolling through me.

When my body no longer shook vigorously he pulled his fingers out of me and held me up as my feet fell to the floor. "Clean my hand," he ordered holding up his cum covered hand in my face. I nodded eagerly and took his hand in both of mine. My juices were a bit salty and warm, I licked slowly up and down his hand, swallowing the cum. Once I licked his palm I sucked on his thumb letting my eyes roll up to see his.

He had on a perfect smirk the one he used when he had something dirty in mind. I made a popping sound as I moved to his four fingers and fit them all in my mouth.

As I began to get excited thinking about his deviant plans, there was a loud beep coming from the door of the room signaling that we had company.

I rolled my eyes and banged my head on the wall behind me quickly regretting it.

"Ow," I complained as my hand flew to my head.

Ben laughed, he kissed my head and moved my hand.

"Let me see," he checked the back of my head and kissed my temple. "No blood, you should be fine."

"Who could be out there?" I asked tangling my fingers in his hair.

"No idea," his eyes rolled back.

"Let's ignore them," I licked his lips.

"You know we can't," he pulled away gently pulling his hair out of my grip. "I'll go see what they want."

I watched him wrap a towel around his waist and comb his hair back with his fingers. Then he stepped out making sure to close the door behind him.

When some one needed one of us and we didn't lock our door they could just walk in. Normally Ben got in before I did so he left the door unlocked as a habit. I didn't worry when we were together whether it be indecent or in full uniforms because even when the door was unlocked no one ever dared to pass the greeting area, not even Hux.

I finished in the shower and dried off quickly then using the towel to tie my hair in a knot. Once I heard the front door open and close I stepped out to the bedroom and laid down on the bed waiting for the man that owned my heart.

"Stay there," he ordered walking back to the restroom in a bad mood.