Redemption's Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her weight was mostly on me now and I felt a little trouble staying on my feet. I guess that is what Beth had in mind. While still sucking gently on my neck and while our bodies were laced tightly together, Beth took a deep step between my legs with her free, right leg. The action caused her to crouch slightly and I felt her nipples slip down my breasts. I also felt her weight start to pull me down. With her leg wrapped around my own, I couldn't take a step back to catch my balance. Instead, my moan turned into a surprised yelp and I began to trip backwards.

I felt Beth's right hand slip up my shoulder and gently cradle my neck. Her left hand wrapped around my waist and she held me close. I still fell backwards, but I could feel Beth's small arms holding me up. I bent my knees slightly as I started to fall, allowing Beth to catch me. I arched my back slightly and then sat gently on my butt. I could feel Beth's leg unlace from mine. In a few moments (and without much of an impact) we ended up on the floor. I was lying on my back. Beth was still on top of me, our breasts now pressed together by the weight of her body on top of me. I could still feel her pussy kissing my leg, more forcefully than before. Her lips were still on my neck and I was moaning softly. Her arms were no longer behind my back. Her right arm was resting against my shoulder, her left hand was planted on the floor next to my breast and I could feel her forearm rubbing against it.

We lay together in that way for a few moments and I could feel my body reacting to Beth's embrace. I felt my cheeks flush and my back go limp as Beth's lips and tongue moved up and down my neck. I felt my nipples growing harder as the pressure of Beth's warm, soft body on top of me increased. My leg tingled as Beth's puffy pussy lips kissed me without ceasing. I could feel my own pussy, though the fabric of my panties, pressing deliciously against Beth's thigh. Our legs were entwined together and I could feel her silky skin against mine.

I am not sure how long I simply allowed Beth to keep kissing my neck. When she started doing something different, it was so deliciously subtle that I didn't even notice right away. I was simply enjoying the sensation of being touched. And that is no lie. I was really enjoying the feeling. I didn't even bother to tell myself that I was just putting on an act at that point. I wasn't even really thinking about that. I guess I was just existing in that moment and enjoying the girl's expert attention. Why I was doing it or whether anyone else was in the room really didn't matter. I had not expected that reaction when I got started and I lacked the wherewithal to understand the implications of it now.

Eventually, I did recognize that Beth was doing something slightly different. I am not sure what I noticed first, the slight movement of her arm against the aching side of my breast, the feeling of her hard nipples slowly trailing down the underside of my breasts, or the feeling of her lips moving lower and lower down my neck until they were gently sucking on my clavicle. Whatever it was, I began to realize that Beth had begun kissing her way down my body. I moaned more loudly when I thought about it and I felt Beth begin to move a little more quickly.

I felt Beth's soft, supple lips kiss my clavicle, the top of my breast, and my breastbone as she slowly began to move her lips down my body. As she pulled herself back, I felt her long, sweet-smelling hair drape over my shoulders and tickle the skin of my breasts. Beth's breasts continued to slide down my own, increasing the friction on my aching nipples. Eventually, her breasts slipped off of mine and I could feel her warm, soft globes against my belly. At the same time, I could feel Beth's warm, puffy pussy slipping down my thigh. I gasped as her thigh moved out from between my legs and the beautiful friction on my pussy dissipated.

But soon my attention returned to Beth's lips. She was moving slightly faster now and I could feel her face moving down, down, between my breasts. I could feel her smooth cheeks as they actually brushed the sides of my breasts. When her lips sat on a line directly between my nipples, she suddenly stopped kissing her way down my body. Instead, she started to kiss (and lick) gently to one side, to the right side of my body. I felt her long hair trail teasingly over my skin as I felt her lips begin to kiss along the gentle slope of my breast. She pressed deeply, letting her face and her tongue sink into my flesh with each passionate kiss. After a short time and a number of soft kisses, I felt her cheek brush against my hardened nipple. I moaned and rolled my head on the floor.

Beth's mouth opened wider and her tongue splayed out wet and thick on my breast. She moved her head that last inch over and I felt her rough, soft tongue splay across my desperate nipple. I sucked in air quickly and I felt all of my muscles tighten. I couldn't believe how much sensation her lick shot through my body. My toes tingled and the hair on the top of my head stood on end. Beth's tongue swirled around my nipple a few more times and then her mouth closed around it. I gasped as I felt Beth begin to suck gently on my nipple, pulling it deep into her mouth and flicking it with her tongue.

There is really no way for me to know if Beth was simply trying to distract me by sucking on my nipple, but that was the result. I didn't realize that her fingers hand slipped into my panties, that my ass had risen up off the floor, and that Beth was carefully sliding my panties down my legs until they were well below my knees. In another brief second the wet clothing was slipped off of my toe and tossed onto the floor. My legs spread a little farther apart and I felt a desperate need someone or something to touch my exposed pussy.

Almost as soon as Beth had gotten the panties off of my body, she gave one last quick flick with her tongue and I felt the vacuum break on my nipple. I sighed and my body rocked involuntarily. But Beth was already on the move. She kissed my nipple once more, making me shudder. Then she once again began to trail her lips down my body. She left an unbroken chain of kisses down along the underside of my breast, across my stomach to my bellybutton and then down, slowly, between my legs.

I am not sure how long it took for her to make this journey, but it felt like hours. Every place her lips touched felt like fire after she left. Her long hair trailed across my skin, tickling me gently and soothing the flame of her kisses. Her pussy kept rubbing down my leg and I felt her tremble as it brushed across my knee. I felt her arms slide along my hips and I could feel her breasts on the top of my thigh.

But the sensations against my skin were no longer what held my attention. I was leaning forward slightly, looking down between my breasts. My eyes were wide and I was staring intently at the top of Beth's head. I could see the gentle curves of her body, the swell of her ass, her lithe legs. But I was focused on her head. My heart was thrumming in my chest, my palms felt damp, and my muscles were tight. I could not think of anything else except for staying focused on Beth's body. I knew that it was about to happen soon but the anticipation was too great. If her mere kiss had taken my breath away, what would happen now?

Now, I suppose, would be the time to note that this was not, despite my protests to Daniel, the first time I had been asked to perform a live lesbian show for a John. I had done it twice before with a callgirl I knew back when I first got started. She had kind of showed me the ropes so I had felt obligated to help. So whatever pull that Beth had went beyond the fact that she was a woman. I was not experiencing a woman's sexuality for the first time, it was something more than that. Despite my history and Beth's physical appeal, I was a bit nervous as I watched her moving now. It was an unwritten rule amongst callgirls that if a John demanded a lesbian show, that you simply fake it. You go into a dark room, you put your head between a girl's legs and everyone pretends. It was a way of putting one over on a dumb John, money for nothing. For a while I had been afraid that Beth wasn't aware of that fact. But sometime during the festivities my mind slowly began to change on that subject. Now, I was afraid she would fake it. I didn't even realize the change had occurred until I could feel my body begging for more.

I felt her lips press against the skin a few inches directly below my bellybutton. Like Beth, my pussy was shaved completely bare and I knew her mouth was on the smooth skin just above my aching clit. I told myself that I hoped she just pretended, but I knew that I didn't. I could feel Beth's hot breath against me. I groaned as the warm air buffeted my sensitive skin. The wave of that breath seemed to wash up over my skin and between my breasts. In a moment, I could smell her peppermint aroma mixed with the familiar scent of my own pussy, musky and earthy. The combination of scents worked surprisingly well together and I groaned as my nipples, impossibly, grew harder at the sensation.

But there was barely time to savor the sensation. I saw Beth's head move side to side briefly and I saw her shoulder drop slightly. Without further warning I felt it. Beth's pouty, wet lips had come in contact with my pussy. My muscles tightened further and I heard myself groan. She had placed just the gentlest contact on the dripping center of my slit, her nose just fractions of an inch from my clit. Her lips sunk into my softly and I could feel them, pillowy and sweet, caressing my over-stimulated skin. She kept the kiss there for a moment, then briefly moved her lips away from me. I sighed in disappointment. But before I could even absorb the desperate need for more, I felt her lips once again press into my lips, a little farther down this time.

Beth continued in this manner patiently, slowly dropping kisses down the length of my pussy, never pressing hard. Her lips were now very damp with my arousal and they lubricated her kisses, making them feel more forceful even when they were not. The smell of Beth's peppermint breath faded and was soon overwhelmed by the scent of my pussy which seemed to fill the entire room, wrapping us together in a sensual embrace. Eventually, she reached the bottom of my pussy.

To my joy and frustration, Beth began the slow ascent back up my pussy lips. But as she moved now, she was slightly more forceful, letting her lips sink more deeply into me. Occasionally, her tongue would dart out of her mouth, giving just the slightly penetration to her kiss. Despite the increased intensity, she didn't move any faster. She eked her way up my pussy, causing my body to shake and my breath to stop. When she reached the mid-point of my aching slit, she kept moving, bringing her lips closer and closer to my desperate clit.

With the top of her lip just barely avoiding contact with my clit, Beth suddenly stopped. She kept her lips planted against my slit. I saw her eyes flash open and they actually looked up at me from between my legs. Beth's eyes glittered and I could not tell if they looked aroused or feverish. Maybe both. We locked eyes for a long time, my body trembling, my muscles taut under Beth's body. Finally, she seemed satisfied that I was absolutely desperate. She moved her lips back away from my body and started to move her head forward again as though she was going to plant another delicate kiss, only this time on my clit. But just before her lips touched me, they split open. Her warm, writhing tongue dropped heavily out of her mouth and splashed with full force against my clit. Her tongue wrapped over my clit instantly in a thick, soft mass and drenched it in her peppermint saliva.

I gasped, but my body was too overwhelmed by the sudden sensation to fully understand it. I knew that the tension had suddenly ratcheted up a couple of hundred percent and I knew that I needed something to release the pressure. I began to move one of my hands up to my aching breasts, hoping to pull and pinch at my nipples. But Beth seemed to understand what I needed even before I could think of it. Before my hand had a chance to land down on top of my breast, I felt Beth's fingers slip underneath of mine. I felt her soft, delicate palm glide across my breast and I felt her fingers wrap around me, digging into my throbbing flesh. In moments, she was undulating her hand expertly, kneading the relieved flesh of my breast with her fingers and gently teasing my tight nipple with her palm.

There was no time to savor this feeling because, at nearly the same moment, the full effect of Beth's tongue on my clit came into focus. This was no act, she was really doing it. Her tongue swirled around on me loosely and it made my toes curl and my eyes slam shut. Strings of sensation burst out from my clit and spread all over my body. It was not, yet, an orgasm, but it was a kind of nervous release I had very rarely experienced. I sighed deeply as my fingers tingled and my bones turned to jelly.

My eyes opened after I came to terms with what I was feelings. I looked down and saw Beth's hand grasping my breasts, somehow firm and gentle at the same time. I watched her fingers roll and I could feel my nipple being lightly teased. My eyes followed the length of her arm down to her shoulder. I could see her long blond hair draped over them. Then I noticed Beth's eyes, looking directly up at me from between my legs. My little red slit was spread open and Beth's warm, fat tongue was splashed across it. I could see my hard clit resting on Beth's tongue like a pink pearl. She rotated her tongue slightly, sending shooting sensations throughout my body. Her lips closed around my clit and I felt it bathed her tongue and her spit. I could feel my pussy wet and aching as it vibrated to her moans.

We stayed there in that position on the floor for some time. Beth kept kneading my breast and licking at my clit with concentrated attention. I don't know how she did it, but she managed to push me further and further into delirium, my pussy essentially dripping onto her chin, but she always managed to back off before I could manage to cum. The sensation was simultaneous invigorating and maddening. My body flailed wildly on the floor and I could hear my voice moaning but it didn't even really sound like me.

After some interminable but ephemeral time, I could feel Beth start to change her position. I didn't mind because she kept her lips pressed between my legs, her tongue continued to swirl around on my pussy, languidly stroking me. But her hands and her body were moving. First I felt her free hand move down towards my thigh, her fingers sinking into my flesh. At the same time, I felt her body shuffle off of my other leg, her pussy slipping off of my shin, leaving a wet warmth behind her that I desperately missed. She put her knees together and between my legs, spreading my legs farther apart. Finally, her hand began to slip from my breasts. She kept her finger pressed tightly against my nipple as she slowly dragged her palm down my body. Finally, the last bit of tension holding my nipple under her fingertip snapped and my nipple jerked free, aching as it bounced on my chest. Beth's fingers were still pressing into the underside of my breast, but her hand was moving faster now. Soon her palm was gliding along my stomach and my hip. Finally, it found a spot that mirrored her hand the other side of my body.

Beth was still sucking on my clit, her tongue occasionally slipping out to run along, or even plunge briefly into, my desperate slit. She was sort of humming while she worked, the vibrations rocketing around my body as she did so. But her body was not staying still. Even as she was pleasuring my clit, she was pushing back with her hands, sinking her fingers into my thighs.

At first, she just spread my legs wider and wider. The wood floor had a good deal of friction and the skin of my back didn't slide. Instead, I stayed in place as my legs moved farther and farther back. I spent hours every week in yoga (like I said, I am a professional, I knew some guys would want a limber girl). Eventually, my legs were in a wide split and they wouldn't go back any further. But Beth kept the pressure on. A felt a slight pinch from her efforts and I tried to lift my ass slightly up off of the floor. Beth kept pushing and now my hips sort of rolled back, my split loosened slightly. Now, Beth lifted slightly on my thighs. To release the pressure on my legs, I let her roll me back slightly. My knees pushed up and back against my chest and my ass sort of rolled up, so that it was off the floor. My legs bent slightly now. I felt Beth's hands suddenly reaching up and grabbing my arms. She pulled my hands down and set my elbows back behind my knees, pushing my feet down towards the ground (like I said, very limber). Sensing what she wanted, I wrapped my arms back around my legs. Now I was sort of locked in with my back arched, my legs locked back, and my head looking down at my pussy and my ass sticking up in the air. I was a human pretzel.

The whole time she was pushing and maneuvering my legs, Beth had kept her tongue on my pussy. But now, that my legs were folded back and held in place by my arms, she started to change what she was doing. Not all at once mind you, but slowly and carefully. She sucked once more on my clit and then slowly started to trail her tongue down the length of my pussy. She made her tongue rigid and let it sink as deep as it would into my slit. I groaned and writhed on the floor. Eventually, Beth's tongue reached the bottom of my pussy and it slipped easily out of my slit.

I don't know what I was expecting next, but I know I didn't anticipate what happened. Rather than stop, Beth continued to lick her way down my body. I felt the warm, tickling feeling of the hard tip of tongue as it slinked slowly along the small patch of flesh that separated my pussy from my asshole. The smell of my pussy, now slightly closer to my face, was overwhelming now. I took a deep breath, not really believing she was going to do what it looked like she was going to do.

"Oh yeah!" I heard a voice from my side say. I kept my eyes locked on Beth's eyes as she continued to lick so very slowly down, wiggling her tongue suggestively. While I was focused on her, I was trying to figure out where the male voice had come from. It was only then I remembered that Daniel was watching this. That the point of this little endeavor was to earn my money from him. I knew (and Beth seemed to know or intuit at least) that Daniel was very interested in ass play. Hell, half the reason he hired me was because I allowed him (with proper lubrication, protection, and a good deal of extra cash) to do "that thing I like," on occasion. I usually didn't really care for anything like that, but I would do what he paid for. And Beth was apparently giving him his money's worth now. But, somehow, it felt different to me. I don't know if I would say I wanted it or I was waiting for it. But now that Beth was teasing that area of my body and I could feel all of the tightened nerves that were located right there firing, I felt that I needed relief. I'd never felt that before. But I rocked on my back, pushing my pussy and my asshole up into the air.

Beth was not one to be rushed. She kept moving at her own pace. Luckily, there was very little distance between the bottom of my pussy and the top of my crinkled, pink asshole. I finally let out the breath I had been holding in as Beth's pretty, pink tongue slipped across it. I felt my right nipple press more firmly into the side of my right arm and I knew that my body was reacting to Beth's tongue on my asshole. She made her tongue thick and soft and lapped at the ridged skin. The warm, caressing feeling spread to ever muscles in my body, my brain melting at the feeling.