Redhead Impressed

Story Info
The continuing adventures of a redhead in university.
2.5k words
3.8
45.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To understand the background of this story, please read Redhead Pressed Against a Window, Redhead Pressed Against a Wall and Redhead Pressed in a Classroom. You can still probably read it and enjoy it without the background, but it would help. I love feedback and I am indeed a redhead myself.

*****

Fuck, it was cold! I went out for a simple pub night with my girls and now here I am outside in the rain with my skirt pulled up and my panties pulled down before a group of twenty guys.

And I gotta tell you something -- I love every minute of it!

It's been the best month of my life -- except maybe this summer when I met Tim. It's been pretty fucking awesome, though. First of all, the guys of Alpha are surprisingly dim and haven't noticed that I'm soaking wet every time I profess my shame and upset at showing them my pussy. Clearly, Ryan (my beloved blackmail buddy... that's an alliterative mouthful... not the best mouthful, but what can a girl do?) warned them off touching (which is a bit of a sad point with some of them -- especially the virginal pledges). So, not only am I perfectly safe, I get to show off my lovely shaved pussy every few hours. I've never masturbated more in my life. I only wish that Ryan would quit his dramatic evilness and just fuck me, but I don't think that'll happen until at least next month. Ryan memorized my class schedule -- his favourite joy is to show up with his buddies right before and after a lecture to finagle a look at my goodies. Probably my grades and the Alpha's grades are both dropping -- but think of all the glorious things that are rising. Besides, my attendance has never been so good!

Today, I headed to class, expecting to see Ryan and his posse ready for a peek at my pussy. I was disappointed to see them missing -- and with only two days left in the month. As I opened my notebook, I noticed a figure slide into the seat next to me at the back of the room. This was surprising, because I liked to sit at the back of the class (it's easier to sleep this way). Since my class was full of keeners, I'm usually alone. I figured it must be Ryan -- I mean, who else? I sat up, looking innocently next to me. Yep, there's Ryan looking menacing again.

"Surprise," he uttered, smiling at me.

"Hey," I said, trying to look nervous. At that point, Professor Kingsley (a woman whose voice reminds me of the mwaaaah mwaaaah teacher in Snoopy) was giving a lecture to a student on the evils of cell phones, especially those interrupting her utterly important lectures. I figured I was safe to chat for a bit without any teacherly retribution.

"Enjoying your month so far, sweetheart?" he asked, with a twisted smile. Humphrey Bogart, eat your heart out.

"Please Ryan; hasn't this gone on long enough?" I asked passionately. No, no it hasn't. "I really don't want my boyfriend to see those pictures..." At least not without me there to fuck him afterwards. "Do you like making girls cry?" Cry out, hopefully.

"Look honey, this is all your own fault," he said, with a dramatic flourish that knocked over my books. "Oh, sorry... I'll get them... sorry, sorry," he said, flustered, trying to help me gather my books. You gotta love a guy who can ask a girl to shave and show her pussy to strangers with utter calm but who gets embarrassed knocking over two books.

"Anyways," he coughed, trying to regain his dignity. "As I was saying, you could have chosen to fuck whatzisname with the curtains closed or whatever. Clearly you have an inner slut waiting to get out." I held in a snort. Little did he know that she had been out for a while... and was loving this whole thing. "Friday night, we're having a party. An exclusive one, mind you, one that's an important part of Alpha's fraternity history."

Blah blah blah... frat parties are a daily event. I sighed inaudibly... get to the point, sexy.

"The party is formal... fancy dresses, tuxes, the works. It's a welcome back to all of the guys and the woman associated with the fraternity. It's also a welcome to the new pledges. A lot of our sponsors also attend, alumni... it's a big event. And part of the tradition is the masked woman." He smiled at me.

Masked woman? He had gotten my attention.

"This is the pledges' last night of servitude. They are naked during the event and serve drinks and everything else. Anything anyone asks them to do. The masked woman is their reward. She links them as year mates."

"How many pledges?" I asked, dry mouthed.

"Seven, this year."

"Seven guys are going to fuck me?" I asked in delighted disbelief. Fortunately, it translated as horror to Ryan.

"Not this time," he said, "But remember, I could have made you fuck our whole fraternity. Be grateful for small favours, slut." Hmmph. Who was giving whom a favour?

"However, you will be servicing them in a special way. Before then, you belong to the alumni. They can do with you as they please, just no fucking your pussy. You do what they fucking say or you will be the one who pays," Ryan winced as he noticed that his last sentence had rhymed. Blackmail by Dr. Seuss. I will fuck you in a car, I will fuck you in a bar...

"Be there at five, slut. We need to get you ready for seven," he got up to leave and walked to the center aisle.

"Excuse me, young man!" Professor Kingsley suddenly barked at him from 15 rows ahead. "Do you have somewhere better to be? Because everyone else is trying to learn and could do without your rudeness!"

Ryan flushed bright red and tried to stammer an excuse.

"I don't know what it is about your generation and rudeness... from cell phones to general disrespect... when I was an undergraduate, we were eager to learn..." Professor Kingsley started to hit her stride. Since she was focused on Ryan, I figured I could slip out. When she finally finished her lecture to him, all he would see is an empty seat where I had been ten minutes earlier. Not only that, but he would probably be guilted into staying for the rest of the three hour lecture. I giggled... better him than me. Plus I had a long email to write to my boyfriend Tim. He'd be excited for me, just like I had been excited to receive an email about him being blown by one of the sorority girls at a football game. Looks like we both were going to have an A+ year.

******

I barely slept on Thursday out of excitement. I didn't know what to do with myself on Friday during the day. I had a class at ten, but it was only an hour. I went to the gym for an hour and then went home and gave myself a manicure, pedicure and everything else. I shaved multiple areas and plucked my eyebrows. I was looking fabulous, but it was still four. I didn't want to masturbate; I wanted to heighten the anticipation. Finally, it was time to go. I dressed carefully, but not too carefully. I didn't want to look too eager: it could spoil the rest of my year.

I walked, trying to keep a slow pace, to the Alpha Fraternity House. When I got there, I could feel eyes on me. A lot of the guys looked familiar; they had definitely seen my pussy before. I didn't see any of their pledges, though. They probably were getting ready themselves and were more nervous than I was. I reached Ryan's room and knocked on the door.

"Come in," said a sensual female voice. I looked at the door, surprised and disappointed. I was hoping Ryan would be here to get some pre-show treats and I definitely didn't expect there to be a woman in the frat house. I opened the door.

There sat a woman, looking in her late thirties or early forties. It was hard to tell, because she was still very attractive. She had blonde perfectly styled hair and an immaculate manicure. She was dressed in a plunging black dress that showed off the curved globes of her breasts that looked as good as or better than mine.

"You must be Andi," she said, her eyes running over me. "I'm Gloria... also known as the original masked woman. The alumni like to see things done right so they ask me to look over and prep the girl every year for the important ceremony." She smiled. "Since the president is my husband, I like to make him happy." I looked at her body and face. I had a feeling her husband was pretty happy already.

"I heard you're not the most willing participant," she said. "I feel bad that you're here under blackmail, but what can you do? You look like you could hold up for the night, anyway, sweetie," Gloria said, getting up and walking around me. She touched my red hair and put her hand on my ass briefly.

"My husband is going to love you," she murmured in a husky voice. Her husband? Oh right, Ryan had told me I would be serving the alumni earlier in the evening. Since Gloria's husband was the president of the alumni association for Alpha, I guess he would be included. I looked at Gloria, who didn't seem upset at all. She must be used to it. Or be like me and get turned on by it.

"Very few wives get invited to this event, but as the first masked woman they could hardly say no to me. Besides, it wets my pussy to see Jim with another woman." She whispered the last part in my ear, sending chills down my spine.

Gloria smiled at me. I could almost see the wheels moving in her head. I realized I needed to make more of an effort to look truly scared, even though I felt mostly excitement. "But first things first, hon. Time to dress you up in your outfit." She handed me a bag and waited for me to open it. I looked inside... there was more in there than I would have thought. There was a see-through looking blouse and a short looking plaid skirt. I almost laughed: the school girl look. Well, it was better than the cheerleader look. There were black leather boots that would reach a little higher than my knees with four-inch heels on them. My feet would kill me tomorrow, but I'd look incredible in these fuck-me boots tonight. With that, there was a silky red bra that was almost transparent. Finally, there was a matching red silk g-string with the Alpha letters on the front of it in black calligraphy.

"Nice touch, right?" Gloria said, after watching me examine the letters. "Of course, you won't be wearing all of this the entire night."

"Where can I get changed?" I asked, trying to force myself to blush red. Gloria extended her arm, indicating the room around her. I actually did blush a little now... I was hoping to strip for Ryan, not a woman. I slowly took off my shirt, showing my simple black bra underneath. She smiled at my firm breasts encased in it. I folded my shirt and added my bra to it. My nipples were hard as fuck and she could tell. I was sure.

She definitely noticed. "Cold in here?" she asked.

"Uhhh..." I said, trying to think of a reply. "Sure, it's pretty cold."

"You're not so unwilling, are you?" she asked, a smile on her face and a wink in her eye. "Don't worry, I won't tell. I'd feel better, actually, knowing that the masked woman wasn't being forced." I laughed a little and relaxed. Might as well be open, I finished undressing and explained my story to Gloria. She laughed a lot and helped me into my new outfit.

"I'm a little jealous of you... you're sure you haven't bitten off more than you can chew?" she asked, a sparkle in her eye.

"Guess we'll see," I said and finished applying the scarlet lipstick that had been provided for me. I looked at myself... everything was a little too small, the way these sort of things look best.

The white shirt showed glimpses of my rosy nipples beneath it, even underneath the glaring red bra. The bottom of my ass cheeks were visible under the short skirt, making it very clear that I was either wearing a thong or nothing at all... the monogrammed thong itself didn't show. The huge black boots hugged my calves, and the four inch heels caused my ass and tits to stick out more than usual. My makeup mostly consisted of a little bit of mascara and that whore-red lipstick. I looked half girlish, half woman. And all slut. You could see my hard nipples, even though the bra and shirt and I could tell my thong was soaked already.

"You look hot," Gloria said, finally, eyeing me up and down. "I'd lick you out myself and show you a good time, but the alumni wait. Now Ryan told me to remind you that they are not allowed to fuck your pussy or ass, but you are supposed to please all of them in any way they wish as they watch the ceremony. Got it?"

"Got it," I said, feeling a little nervous and a lot excited.

"Whoops, almost forgot the most important part!" She reached behind her and revealed and elaborately beaded red, black and gold mask. It was form fitting and, as she reassured me, washable. There were no feathers or hanging ornamentation... it was beautiful, but functional. I put it on and she sighed.

"Perfect. I have a feeling this will be a good year. All right then, woman, out you go."

"Woman?" I asked.

"Yes, that's what most of them will call you. I'll be hidden somewhere, so you're basically the only one there. They'd call you 'masked woman,' but it's a bit long to say. This is all 'anonymous,' so you need to be called something," she explained. "Now off you go!" She walked me down the main hall, which was now emptied. I guessed all of the guys were ready at the ceremony. She went down a set of stairs I had never noticed and followed some twists and turns. Gloria stopped at a door I hadn't even seen in the darkish hallway. It was faded and blended into the walls.

"Ready?" she asked.

"As I'll ever be," I said. "Let's go."

"Sorry sweetie, only you can go through here. I'll be around, though. Good luck!" Gloria headed down the hallway and I looked at the door before me. Oh well, now or never, I thought, envisioning my email to Tim later that night. I opened the door and stepped through.